Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:42:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121481 times)
diatonic

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 10:27:49 PM

Ok, here's the official launch of Nuggets.  Let's see how the  VGB protocol reacts when coded within a coin.

This is how it reacts. I found the first ever minted Nuggets (NUG) VGB block on July 30th, 2013 at 3:52PM MDT.

First of all I'd like to thank my parents, without whom this would never have happened. I'd also like to thank Vlad, Without his vision for Nuggets this would not have been possible. I'd also like to thank my lord & saviour Jesus Christ.

I'm offering this first VGB block up to a crypto currency collector for the sum of 1 BTC. I'll sell the whole wallet for 5 BTC, which contains 300,000 giveaway NUGs, 6,666 bounty NUGs, and 70 mined blocks, one of which is the historic first VGB block.

#bitcoin-otc ratings: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=diatonic | Tips: 1DiATonicgGnUcsH6NpSuCEDwRRW3wecgs
PerfectAgent

Activity: 252

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 10:43:09 PM

He's trying and unlike you nooobs, he's learning something.
lol

Ok, here's the official launch of Nuggets.  Let's see how the  VGB protocol reacts when coded within a coin.

This is how it reacts. I found the first ever minted Nuggets (NUG) VGB block on July 30th, 2013 at 3:52PM MDT.

First of all I'd like to thank my parents, without whom this would never have happened. I'd also like to thank Vlad, Without his vision for Nuggets this would not have been possible. I'd also like to thank my lord & saviour Jesus Christ.

I'm offering this first VGB block up to a crypto currency collector for the sum of 1 BTC. I'll sell the whole wallet for 5 BTC, which contains 300,000 giveaway NUGs, 6,666 bounty NUGs, and 70 mined blocks, one of which is the historic first VGB block.

A piece of history, folks. Although the only exchange this was on is shutting down... Sad

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 10:51:42 PM

1 BTC?
It's worth at least 9001 BTC you noob

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
PerfectAgent

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 10:53:23 PM

1 BTC?
It's worth at least 9001 BTC you noob

Or maybe 666BTC. Or 6.66BTC.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 11:56:24 PM

You guy must be the most pathetic douche bag trolls I've ever seen.

You do realize that he's probably just feeding you stuff to keep you goin ?

So what if someone isn't a coder, tekkie or crypto expert ! He's trying and unlike you nooobs, he's learning something.

I'm not here to argue or respond to any more of your dribble. I just wanted to take the opportunity to say, YOU SUCK. Smiley

@jack jack  Kiss

HT xD

Well have fun then. You'll be missing out on this piece of comedy gold. We never asked him to be a crypto expert, we simply asked him to read a little about crypto currency. I don't see what is so offensive about that.
whlx

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 04:11:37 AM

Whix:

That was r3's exchange.  If I had to guess it has served its purpose and you won't see it again for quite a while, if ever. It's only been 2 weeks.  Mine this coin if you believe in it long term and an exchange will come if I do the right things and get enough bounty money together.  

I've opened myself up for any job at this point just for this coin and to build mining rigs.  Screw banking jobs, whatever I find I'll take and 75% of my net income will be rigs and this coin.

When I do something I go all out, I only have 2 gears, neutral and really fast.

Trust you!
Good Luck.

L not i in whlx .
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 10:21:53 AM

Vlad, this thread is dying. We need something BIG to grab  people's attention again, fast!

Posting pics of your guns and insane ramblings about how inferior and illogic is your wife (and all the women following your twisted criteria), plus some rage outbursts that make us all fear about a home shooting, dead kids, etc. Will make the views count of this thread to skyrocket again for sure!

greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 10:42:23 AM

So what if someone isn't a coder, tekkie or crypto expert ! He's trying and unlike you nooobs, he's learning something.

I'm not here to argue or respond to any more of your dribble. I just wanted to take the opportunity to say, YOU SUCK. Smiley

You should probably read the thread.
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 11:05:56 AM

Vlad, this thread is dying. We need something BIG to grab  people's attention again, fast!

Posting pics of your guns and insane ramblings about how inferior and illogic is your wife (and all the women following your twisted criteria), plus some rage outbursts that make us all fear about a home shooting, dead kids, etc. Will make the views count of this thread to skyrocket again for sure!

No worries, I'm sure it will resurrect

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 11:06:19 AM

You should probably read all his posts.

greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 11:11:39 AM

You should probably read all his posts.

That bad? I only remember him as that guy who is the only one who's rig doesn't look like a planned house fire.

EDIT: Oh god, he's a Truther.
hotcoldcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 12:51:38 PM

Vlad, this thread is dying. We need something BIG to grab  people's attention again, fast!

Rejoice!   Nuggets is now listed in the official "List of all cryptocoins" stickied thread:

THE ORIGINAL CRYPTOCOIN LIST [version 30.07.2013]
THE PURGATORY:
-NUG Nuggets - premined LTC clone with random superblocks and constant base reward.

Surely just being on such an esteemed list will bring joy and happiness to nugget land!

Damnsammit

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 01:54:50 PM

@jack jack  Kiss

HT xD

I believe the word you were looking for is drivel.

Don't use words that you don't know, Hippie.
PerfectAgent

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 03:22:04 PM

Rejoice!   Nuggets is now listed in the official "List of all cryptocoins" stickied thread:

THE PURGATORY:
-NUG Nuggets - premined LTC clone with random superblocks and constant base reward.

Surely just being on such an esteemed list will bring joy and happiness to nugget land!

I think he should've given it a special mention if anything...

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 03:29:02 PM

Vlad, this thread is dying. We need something BIG to grab  people's attention again, fast!

THE PURGATORY:

I think he should've given it a special mention if anything...

Agreed

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2013, 07:51:56 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2013, 08:15:26 PM by markm

That's absurd.  No economics school ever offers a course on how a stock market exchange itself structurally functions.  It's absurd.  Yet you can go get an MBA and work on a major exchange.  This whole idea that i need to understand the actual trading structure of a financial instrument when there's no way for me to change it or alter it is ridiculous.  

It doesn't fit with any courses taught for finance or economics.  ZERO. You need to understand the theory, the mechanics and what makes an instrument a success and how to value it which in this case it's near to impossible.  But how It works, when that is set in stone, who gives an F?  That's why banks hire programmers and IT managers and shove them in a room out of the way, cause they do ZERO actual money making for the banks.  

You are the one doing tantrums about your god-given right to change or alter it, so whether you need to understand the thing when there is not way to change or alter it is irrelevant; your whole scheme is to change or alter a coin, so obviously this is not a situation where there is no way to change or alter it, therefore how it works, when that is set by some deluded raving lunatic spouting off about god and god numbers, is of crucial importance.

Though how it doesn't work is maybe even more important... maybe even why it doesn't work...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2013, 08:08:24 PM

During the peak of the mortgage industry just my monthly bonus was $2,000 per month.  No programmer gets that unless you work for maybe google.

Sounds like a fall-guy bonus.

Someone has to be shitcanned when the scam uh I mean bubble gets out uh i mean pops.

Hire a bunch of get rich quick idiots to do the dirty work, make megabucks blowing bubbles, sounds like a career-criminal line of work...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2013, 09:26:23 PM

During the peak of the mortgage industry just my monthly bonus was $2,000 per month.  No programmer gets that unless you work for maybe google.

Someone has to be shitcanned when the scam uh I mean bubble gets out uh i mean pops.

Hire a bunch of get rich quick idiots to do the dirty work, make megabucks blowing bubbles, sounds like a career-criminal line of work...

-MarkM-

Then try to launch a multi million coin premined pump and dump crypto

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 03:05:10 AM

-MarkM-

Ahahhahahaaa.  Fall-guys make millions.  I was a mortgage underwriter, that's as clean as it gets.  Lol.  Real bankers make $100,000 bonuses per month.  Those might be fall guys.  If I had moved to San Fran or New York, then yeah, I could have moved into a trader or analyst position and made real money.  $10,000 per month isn't real money, that's money where you can finally afford to live a half decent life.

And making millions off a scheme banks and the govt cooked up like digital money, if it's all legal and fully disclosed and anyon who's smart gets in early and gets out in time leaving only the most greedy to lose, what is wrong with that plan? 

Or you guys thing the planet or this country can survive with 3,000 various types if digital currencies or even 3?  Impossible.

The govt will kill them all in the name of national security.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 03:15:58 AM

That's absurd.  No economics school ever offers a course on how a stock market exchange itself structurally functions.  It's absurd.  Yet you can go get an MBA and work on a major exchange.  This whole idea that i need to understand the actual trading structure of a financial instrument when there's no way for me to change it or alter it is ridiculous.  

It doesn't fit with any courses taught for finance or economics.  ZERO. You need to understand the theory, the mechanics and what makes an instrument a success and how to value it which in this case it's near to impossible.  But how It works, when that is set in stone, who gives an F?  That's why banks hire programmers and IT managers and shove them in a room out of the way, cause they do ZERO actual money making for the banks.  

You are the one doing tantrums about your god-given right to change or alter it, so whether you need to understand the thing when there is not way to change or alter it is irrelevant; your whole scheme is to change or alter a coin, so obviously this is not a situation where there is no way to change or alter it, therefore how it works, when that is set by some deluded raving lunatic spouting off about god and god numbers, is of crucial importance.

Though how it doesn't work is maybe even more important... maybe even why it doesn't work...

-MarkM-

Maybe you misunderstood me.  I'm trying to make a better coin as in add features and find the perfect timing for the best stability.

That's like wanting to develop a car with more options and more horse power, why would I care how the assembly line works?  I never have to step foot in the plant to make a car better.

You guys are saying I'm stupid for not understating or learning about how bitcoin or alt coins function when there is no way and no reason for me to ever mess with that.  The assembly line, the plant was built by Bitcoin, that was the hard part now the powers that be want to see what a free market does with it and from all these coins the best will be chosen as a global currency.  Or at least parts of that best coin.

And I doubt it will be bitcoin, it will most likely be a different coin cause bitcoin is lacking many things but most of all it just doesn't have that global name and feel to it, that mass appeal I've seen in so many other hit products.

Bitcoin is the carrot to make this free market chase the money in order to a) perfect digital money as fast as possible and b) to drive mass global adoption as fast as possible.

This is why bitcoin was created and no one took credit for it - it did the hard part and now we're all supposed to build on it for the perfect coin and most of all get the planet to want it.  Nobody would accept digital money for real money if they thought it came from the state.  But a free decentralized coin, oh yeah, that for me. How funny, 99% don't even see this set-up coming they will chang everything.

At least be smart enough to invest in and buy as many alt coins as possible and hold on to them.  That's ,y advice to everyone -the huge alt coin boom is coming, most likely by next year.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: