Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:09:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121474 times)
mnyonpa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 10:23:12 AM

You missed the many posts where all my other features were deemed too ambitious so then I said, ok, how about just the golden blocks and even that wasn't done right.

I tried to launch a real coin and I specifically said, I don't want another crap coin out there.  I even wanted to do it SHA256 so miners could kill it easily if it was a crap coin but everyone insisted on scrypt.

I simply had no idea these programmers weren't really programmers.  That's the problem here.  But I'm slowly working on getting this coins fixed, I'm not gonna give up and if I ever do, I'll turn my own computers against it and the miners I know and kill this bitch in its crib, cause I sure am not gonna give my hard work to the retard thieving vultures of this forum.

Good night!

Yes, yes, ambitious new features. Continuing with my metaphor, maybe those are like attaching a propeller to the car so it could fly like a helicopter? I simply cannot believe that your other ideas were somehow different from superblocks. Maybe they were simply hilarious. Or maybe they were impossible to implement without rewriting a lot of code and you only offered $40. Anyway stop talking about those vapourware ambitious features already. We will never know what they are because you certainly won’t tell. Even if you decide to implement those features in a new coin, it will be closed source and we won’t want that. For us those features don’t exist and will never exist.

And I’d better listen how, as an economist, you are going to give value to your coin. So far it continues to be premined worthless junk. Show us, oh, Vlad the Genius, how you are going to change that! Or maybe your economic genius is only vapourware just like your ambitious coin ideas?

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 10:34:27 AM

Vlad stop crying you're ridiculous
I proposed you half a dozen times to make your coin if you pay me a decent amount

You refused

Grow a pair and put your money where your mouth is
Oh wait, you can't even grow a pair with your wife, forget it Grin

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 10:40:38 AM

I didn't offer $40.  I stated clearly what I wanted and I paid the asking price plus a bit more just cause I thought it was so little.  How should I have known that meant not even that one feature wood work.

Had I known I would have paid 5 OR 10 BTC to do it right.  I said, I don't want another CrapCoin at which point he should have said, oh, dude, that's like 100 hours of coding, no way for less than 10 BTC.  But no, I was told ok, but not the other features, for those you'd need additional programmers.  So I figured I'd lauch a "real" coin with just one new feature, not knowing super blocks were already out and then I'd just add features.

As for an Economist will add a propeller to a car, hey, that's a great idea.

That's easy, money talks.  I have the software and hardware pros and now I just have to get the money but without at least 10 BTC, I won't get anything done and I can see this taking me over 20 BTC, by the time it's done.  Like I said, I would be easier and cheaper for me evaporate, create a new ID and lauch a new coin for 10 BTC in 2 months but that just doesn't feel right.

Somehow I gotta spin this shitcoin into a gold coin.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 10:42:48 AM

I proposed you half a dozen times to make your coin if you pay me a decent amount

You refused

You want to build a new coin for me.

A) I don't want a new coin this second.

B) I need to fix this coin first which will cost a lot.

C) There's no way I'll ever pay anyone ever again unless I know they're real programmers.  Self taught is ok as long as you're really good in C++.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 10:48:24 AM

On the bright side.

It looks like that retard, Hotcoincold, just woke up from
His stupidity and realized I wasn't just gonna give him my coin.

So now he went to scammer plan C:  auction off the stolen coins before the global mods force him to return them so I can redistribute them to the people who deserve them, not a cheap classless thief.

I'm curious how much that retard gets for this CrapCoin given he stole every coin.

If he thinks I'm gonna bid against his multitude of fake ID's and sock puppets he's dreaming.

That's the problem with being a scammer - nobody will bid given they know he's tons of ID's and ZERO honesty and will just drive the price way too high.

I'll give the retard .3 BTC for those 900,000 coins. That's my final offer. 

He can use that to launch his own retard CrapCoin since he's feeling so ambitious. Ha!

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 10:51:21 AM

You refused

A) I don't a new coin this second.

C) There's no way I'll ever pay anyone ever again unless I know they're real programmers.  Self taught is ok as long as you're really good in C++.

I don't want.
I told you I can do it and others can too.

Real programmer == good in C++?
You are seriously fucked up bro.

Not that broke apparently.

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 11:09:57 AM

You refused

A) I don't a new coin this second.

C) There's no way I'll ever pay anyone ever again unless I know they're real programmers.  Self taught is ok as long as you're really good in C++.

I don't want.
I told you I can do it and others can too.

Real programmer == good in C++?
You are seriously fucked up bro.

Not that broke apparently.

A lot of people say they can until they find out I want real features then they code some bullshit that doesn't work.  Why are you different?  Seriously.

Right now, other than programmer I know personally I would only trust and pay good money to MarkM and TwoBits to do real C++ work.

I haven't seen anything from anyone else to suggest they're real programmers.

And one day you're a woman, next day you're talking about having my 4 year old daughter, you're not exactly the embodiment of integrity.

Mark may not like me personally but I'm absolutely sure the guy can code and if he took my money he'd deliver what I want and so would TwoBits.

So thanks but no thanks, I'm not gonna waste money just to find out I'm screwed again when it's too late to do anything about it.

And .3BTC is money.  lol, come on man. Even 10 BTC is not real money it's just hard money for me to throw around right now for a CrapCoin given I'm not working.  I just lost last week $12,500 on some Nokia Stock options.  That hurts a bit, that starts to feel like real money. 

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 11:24:15 AM

A lot of people say they can until they find out I want real features then they code some bullshit that doesn't work.  Why are you different?  Seriously.
Did you ever try pywallet?
Seriously.

Oh wait you don't even understand what it does.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 11:28:11 AM

Seriously.

No I don't know what that is.  It's besides the point.

Friendly advice.  The 2 guys I mentioned I have never seen lie or bullshit anyone.

You're funny I like you but if I can't even trust what sex you are you think I'll trust you?

If you want to make serious money off the coming clowns in the near future, like 10 BTC to launch 1 coin, if suggest you keep the humor cause its original but drop the bullshit and build a good rep.

Millions will be coming online and some will have money to burn at a chance for their own coin.  Don't miss out.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 11:44:35 AM

Seriously.

No I don't know what that is.  It's besides the point.

Friendly advice.  The 2 guys I mentioned I have never seen lie or bullshit anyone.

You're funny I like you but if I can't even trust what sex you are you think I'll trust you?

If you want to make serious money off the coming clowns in the near future, like 10 BTC to launch 1 coin, if suggest you keep the humor cause its original but drop the bullshit and build a good rep.

Millions will be coming online and some will have money to burn at a chance for their own coin.  Don't miss out.

Trust me, I know. The point is that you are either a troll or mentally ill.
Either way the chances I'll do business with you are infinitely small. Even smaller than your ability to know how secp256k1 works.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 11:59:47 AM

A lot of people say they can until they find out I want real features then they code some bullshit that doesn't work.  Why are you different?  Seriously.
Seriously.

No I don't know what that is.  It's besides the point.

Friendly advice.  The 2 guys I mentioned I have never seen lie or bullshit anyone.

Millions will be coming online and some will have money to burn at a chance for their own coin.  Don't miss out.

Trust me, I know. The point is that you are either a troll or mentally ill.
Either way the chances I'll do business with you are infinitely small. Even smaller than your ability to know how secp256k1 works.

Sec-what?  Yeah, that's like beyond infinitely small.  Looks like a new bird flu virus I wrote about, the H1N7. Kill rate of 60%.  Another one of China's gift to mankind.

I swear, if they'd stop eating those dead girl babies these Chinese viruses would just disappear.  You cannot cannibalize real human fetuses and babies and not get some sick disease.

Common sense, no?  There's actual YouTube videos online of this unheard of sick shit.

But I digress....sec-What means nothing to me.

Edit:

I believe a functioning sociopath falls under mentally ill.  Good eye.  I never got to high executive level in banking but I've seen these tests and I'd easily score a 25 out of a possibly full blown psychopath score of 40.

22-28 is the sweet spot for executives, CEOs, Politicians.  This is scientific fact, they pay big money to give these Tests cause these kinds of people are the best at their jobs.

Fact:  99% of all politicians are functioning sociopaths. 68% of all lawyers.  And the best CEOs are all functioning sociopaths.

Now, you call that mentally ill - I call it an edge.

mnyonpa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 12:04:56 PM

What exactly are you going to do to fix it?

Do you still think that the problem is somewhere in the code, that an experienced programmer can write some C++ and it will magically turn your shitcoin into a reliable payment method?

Do you think that the problem with it is that it lacks some features that need to be added?

No.

The first problem is premine. In order to solve it, you have to restart the blockchain, so that those worthless premined coins become invalid. And second problem is that your coin lacks innovation. And in order to make it, you’ll have to make a new coin. You may keep the name though, but it must me a new coin with a new blockchain. Otherwise it will still be worthless.

Unless of course you have some genius plan that you are to modest to share.

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 12:12:39 PM

What exactly are you going to do to fix it?

Do you still think that the problem is somewhere in the code, that an experienced programmer can write some C++ and it will magically turn your shitcoin into a reliable payment method?

Do you think that the problem with it is that it lacks some features that need to be added?

No.

The first problem is premine. In order to solve it, you have to restart the blockchain, so that those worthless premined coins become invalid. And second problem is that your coin lacks innovation. And in order to make it, you’ll have to make a new coin. You may keep the name though, but it must me a new coin with a new blockchain. Otherwise it will still be worthless.

Unless of course you have some genius plan that you are to modest to share.

A genius plan sounds best but I'm not modest enough to say why, cause it's still in the gestation stage (third Trimester is all I can say) in my mentally ill head.

But thanks for the tips.  Should the time ever come these are all great questions I'll be discussing with whomever I end up hiring.

PerfectAgent

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 02:50:31 PM

But I'm slowly working on getting this coins fixed, I'm not gonna give up and if I ever do, I'll turn my own computers against it and the miners I know and kill this bitch in its crib, cause I sure am not gonna give my hard work to the retard thieving vultures of this forum.
Uhh, there's probably a couple of miners at most on the network and you don't even know how to mine. I really wanna see you try to do anything to the network. Also, the project can just be forked, nobody cares. More cryptocurrency ignorance. Cheesy

I'd rather be a man and not give up on something which someone else broke when they were paid and given clear instructions on what I wanted and to not build another ShitCoin.
And I thought you said that you were learning.

It would be easier to start a new nice, and social non-sociopathic alias and in 2 months pretend to be a dev, not a WEV and hire real programmers and launch a real coin, but that wouldn't be right, and it wouldn't be me and it would be too easy, like cheating.
Once you start throwing money left and right begging people to code for you and refuse to understand anything, people will have you pegged as not a dev and probably know exactly who you are.

I'd rather try to correct this wrong.  Had I known the people being paid to launch coins were this bad, I would have paid someone 10 BTC to do it right.  Cause now its gonna cost me more than that to fix it.  But I promised I wasn't gonna launch another CrapCoin so now I will do all I can to fix it and make it right.

It may take me 1 month, maybe even 2, but to me its better than taking the easy, cowardly way out.
Wow, so stubborn! No wonder you throw money out left and right!

And let's face it - can you imagine the blast people would have reading the first 100 pages if this coin ever got fixed?

And I'm not ashamed of it - it's the truth - I had no effing clue what I got into but I'm not just gonna give up either.
That's step one, step two, learn!

But I digress....
That summarizes this entire thread.

A genius plan sounds best but I'm not modest enough to say why, cause it's still in the gestation stage (third Trimester is all I can say) in my mentally ill head.
For reason, I'm more disgusted than I ever should be by this.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 03:04:26 PM

But I digress....
That summarizes this entire thread.
Grin

x^2

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

y=x^2 is a parabola

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 09:19:12 PM

what are nugs? are they on cryptsy?

A parabola (plural parabolas or parabolae, adjective parabolic, from Greek: παραβoλή) is a two-dimensional, mirror-symmetrical curve.  y = x2
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 09:22:36 PM

You don't know Nuggets?
Sinner! Angry

ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 09:26:40 PM

Sir! Have you not heard about the Vlad Golden Blocks with GOD NUMBERS!!!

Blasphemy!!!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 01:07:14 AM

Not yet, but soon I'll be offering not just precious metals but free weed, coke, pills, frills, and prostitutes to anyone with minimum just 1 NUG coin in his wallet.

Spots' bullshit ain't got nothing on me.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 01:09:17 AM

Not yet, but soon I'll be offering not just precious metals but free weed, coke, pills, frills, and prostitutes to anyone with minimum just 1 NUG coin in his wallet.

Spots' bullshit ain't got nothing on me.

hotcoldcoin will have millions of prostitutes!  Shocked

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: