Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:26:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121460 times)
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1232
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 04:42:30 AM

I'm starting to feel like Nuggets is not really a miner's coin but more like a digression coin.

Is that possible?  I wonder if there's a math formula to explain it and if it has a Golden Ratio to it.

NUGGETS - The Digressors' Coin.

I think I invented a new name for a group or type of people.  Man, that's like 3 new world ripping inventions in like 2 and a half weeks.  

Vlad, you haven't had any world ripping inventions let alone 3. You have become delirious and I think you need medical attention.

Please, let me digress...

First, I invented the Internet but I won't even count that one cause Al the Bore Gore stole my credit.

Secondly, I invented the first Golden Coin Essentially.

I then invented the first true random Lottery type, scam proof reward Golden Blocks to help give an edge to the small miner.  (I know it hasn't been programmed or implanted yet, but I digress).

Finally, I invented the new group name: Digressors, which is what I am.  This is a new group of people and because I just invented this group I'm naturally the first and only member of this group.  So stop being a racist.

Hey, speaking of which, what did the first gay guy do?  Poor bastard, talk about a lonely life.

But now I'm digressing beyond even flipping tangents which is so far out there that there's simply not even a left field.

Just because you say that there is a new group of people doesn't mean that there is an actual group of people. You didn't invent Golden Blocks... It was just an idea... it doesn't actually exist, They are just super blocks. And I'm just putting this out there because you seem to be legitimately insane, you never invented the internet. Now I know you may have a hard time believing that but trust me... those voices in your head are lying to you. You are just starting to sounds creepy and insane.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 05:01:47 AM

First, I invented the Internet but I won't even count that one cause Al the Bore Gore stole my credit.

Remind me again how you invented the internet?
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 05:02:18 AM

Hahahahaahahaaaa.

My wife was just reading this when I got home and she can't believe you actually took me seriously.

I mean about the Internet part.  Come on man, didn't the al gore part give it away.

It's a long-standing joke.  That knob was actually bragging about inventing the Internet (it's on youtube so I pretend I'm him for the mockery of it), taking personal credit (he literally said:  I invented the Internet!  Bhahahaahaaaa), all because he, as a senator, was on some commission or something which funded or promoted various groups which one eventually invented the Internet.  

Some American invented the Internet, I forget his name, but in general, it was the army as an alternate way to communicate during blackouts.

And as for inventing a new group, that was half a joke.  I mean, every group starts small, like 2-3 people so my group is even smaller.  Like I said, at some point there was one gay dude and now its considered a race.

Well, a race without a single gene or even a mutation to show for its possibility or existence....now that's what I call crazy crazy yet everyone in America and Europe is eating the madness with both fists....

.....but I digress.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 05:04:38 AM

Come on man.  Haven't you guys picked up on my sense of humor yet.  The al gore part should have been a dead giveaway unless you're like 18 or you really think Al Gore invented the Internet the way he literally said he did.  It's on youtube for anyone who doesn't believe he was capable of saying something so ridiculously stupid.  

I say it but at least I'm joking.

....but I regress.

surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 05:06:19 AM

Come on man.  Haven't you guys picked up on my sense of humor yet.  The al gore part should have been a dead giveaway unless you're like 18 or you really think Al Gore invented the Internet the way he literally said he did.  It's on youtube for anyone who doesn't believe he was capable of saying something so ridiculously stupid.  

....but I regress.

So how is you awful sense of humour a world ripping invention?
ilovealtcoins

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 05:09:32 AM

....but I regress.

So how is you awful sense of humour a world ripping invention?

+1... Perhaps he's just a jackass?
ilovealtcoins

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 05:15:36 AM

Hahahahaahahaaaa.

My wife was just reading this when I got home and she can't believe you actually took me seriously.

I mean about the Internet part.  Come on man, didn't the al gore part give it away.

It's a long-standing joke.  That knob was actually bragging about inventing the Internet (it's on youtube so I pretend I'm him for the mockery of it), taking personal credit (he literally said:  I invented the Internet!  Bhahahaahaaaa), all because he, as a senator, was on some commission or something which funded or promoted various groups which one eventually invented the Internet.  

Some American invented the Internet, I forget his name, but in general, it was the army as an alternate way to communicate during blackouts.

And as for inventing a new group, that was half a joke.  I mean, every group starts small, like 2-3 people so my group is even smaller.  Like I said, at some point there was one gay dude and now its considered a race.

Well, a race without a single gene or even a mutation to show for its possibility or existence....now that's what I call crazy crazy yet everyone in America and Europe is eating the madness with both fists....

.....but I digress.

You're an idiot... The internet was invented at CERN for communication purposes.  Tim Berners-Lee Submitted a prototype of the HTML language to use for sharing documents over a network. Not the army you jackass.

Plus you have a really crappy sense of humor. This thread was entertaining but now you are just sounding like a pretensions douche who thinks that digressing makes him some new form of human. Gay isn't a race. It's a term used to describe a way a person feels they are sexually attracted. Not a race.

I seriously wish I could slap you through the computer. I have actually considered designing a prototype for a robot built into a computer that automatically detects stupidity and slaps you for it... You would never be allowed to type anything because you just sound so insane.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 06:00:07 AM

Now that's a great invention.

Unless they already have an app for it you might seriously consider making one that does something like that.  Seriously.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 06:17:34 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2013, 06:36:20 AM by Vlad2Vlad

I don't wanna ruin a complement with my rebuttal so I'm writing a different post.

First, you know too many fine details about how or why the Internet was invented for someone who isn't get my joke so I'm guessing you googled it.  If you didn't and you wrote that from memory then props.

I don't google stuff I just write everything from memory - so if I'm off by a small margin cut me some slack cause I could google this shit and come across like a genius.  I read the stuff about the army and for communication for emergency blackouts like in a war back like 20 years ago.

I don't make shit up, if I don't know something I ask for help so its kinda funny you're judging me as pretentious when I'm simply joking and its an obvious joke while the rest of it is in good humor while semi serious and because I left out one detail (CERN) I'm an idiot?  You're the pretentious one.

I'll bet you anything that I'll find at least on article which says the Internet was developed for and used by the army.  Why do you think it was called a web?  The theory was that current communication technology like phones were all linear in fashion - you cut one wire or blow up one single block (like in a war) and you get a total breakdown of communication in large areas of the country.  So before the Internet any country could shut down communications fairly easily as one block would kill 1,000 blocks of communication let's say.

With the Internet - many servers across the country formed what looked like a web (hence the term worldwide web) and so even if you blow a huge hole in a city let's say, the technical nature of how the Internet was set up to work made it so there would be many alternate routes which could be used to communicate.

And this is why the military was interested in it.  When it was initially invented it was never meant for civilian use.  They did use it on some college campuses but there was simply no need nor a demand for it for civilian or consumer use.  This is a fact.

And of course, just like other just for the military or special purpose technology, like computers before it, someone had a vision and saw the potential and found use for it.

So the only part I got wrong was CERN.  Google "al gore invented the Internet" and you'll literally see him say he invented it.  That part is true as well.

So if I only made one error from memories from 20 years ago why are you flipping out so badly?  I don't get it.

Or is it.....

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 06:23:28 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2013, 06:39:22 AM by Vlad2Vlad

....or is it:

And where have you been?  The homosexual community has been claiming, nay, demanding the right for special rights and to be included into the protected, preferred affirmative action umbrella for years now.  Maybe you don't get how that works but that's based on RACE.  And try telling a gay man he wasn't born that way and the first thing out of their mouths will be:  You racist!  You bigot!

Once again, racism and bigotry revolve around RACE.

Maybe you don't live in America cause if you do I don't see how you have missed this whole gay is a race propaganda which has actually fooled millions of people, even though there isn't a single shred of genetic evidence and they've been searching for a gay gene and/or mutation for at least 15 years that I know of.

And I can create any group I want.  For fun or for whatever reason.  These are my God given and Constitutional rights.  

So again, what is it exactly that pushed your buttons that hard cause nothing I said was that offensive - well, unless you're gay and you think it's a race but don't forget then, I respect your right to commit the crime of sodomy in the privacy of your own home but you won't give me the same respect of my freedom of speech and expression which is what forming a group is?

Man, talk about pretentious!

But I still love the slap you in the face app. That thing would be huge on blogs like this, way better than a thumbs down which nobody even looks at.  Ha, I'd download it even if it meant I'd be the one getting slapped.  Seriously, that's unique, I'd pay $.99 for that all day long.  

See, now you're an inventor like me and Al (I invented the internets) the Bore Gore.

But first you gotta stop being a jerk and relax a bit cause I'd virtually assault you right now if I had your slap-app.  

ilovealtcoins

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 06:37:01 AM

....or is it:

And where have you been?  The homosexual community has been claiming, nay, demanding the right for special rights and to be included into the protected, preferred affirmative action umbrella for years now.  Maybe you don't get how that works but that's based on RACE.  And try telling a gay man he wasn't born that way and the first thing out of their mouths will be:  You racist!  You bigot!

Once again, racism and bigotry revolve around RACE.

Maybe you don't live in America cause if you do I don't see how you have missed this whole gay is a race propaganda which has actually fooled millions of people, even though there isn't a single shred of genetic evidence and they've been searching for a gay gene and/or mutation for at least 15 years that I know of.

And I can create any group I want.  For fun or for whatever reason.  These are my God given and Constitutional rights.  

So again, what is it exactly that pushed your buttons that hard cause nothing I said was that offensive - well, unless you're gay and you think it's a race but don't forget then, I respect your right to commit the crime of sodomy in the privacy of your own home but you won't give me the same respect of my freedom of speech and expression which is what forming a group is.

But I still love the slap you in the face app. That thing would be huge on blogs like this, way better than a thumbs down which nobody even looks at.  Ha, I'd download it even if it meant I'd be the one getting slapped.  Seriously, that's unique, I'd pay $.99 for that all day long.  

See, now you're an inventor like me and Al (I invented the internets) the Bore Gore.

But first you gotta stop being a jerk and relax a bit cause I'd virtually assault you right now if I had your slap-app.  

First let me start by saying that I never said Homosexual people are not born that way. It isn't a choice. Just like being a certain race isn't a choice. And yes you are a bigot if you don't think gay people should have rights but that has nothing to do with racism. What pushed my buttons is that you think your are some almighty human being, you act like a jack ass, you have seriously flawed views on race and rights, YOU ARE A BIGOT! (this one pissed me off most of all), and you keep saying shit that doesn't even make sense. You think your coin is the best thing to happen to the bitcoin community since bitcoin. You think you are a genius when really you are just delusional.

And there is no "Gay race propaganda" They are people with a different sexuality than us. That shouldn't make them different in the eyes of the government. The fact that they can't get married in most places is disgusting, if you love somebody, man or woman, you should be allowed to marry them.
I don't wanna ruin a complement with my rebuttal so I'm writing a different post.

First, you know too many fine details about how or why the Internet was invented for someone who isn't get my joke so I'm guessing you googled it.  If you didn't and you wrote that from memory then props.

I don't google stuff I just write everything from memory - so if I'm off by a small margin cut me some slack cause I could google this shit and come across like a genius.  I read the stuff about the army and for communication for emergency blackouts like in a war back like 20 years ago.

I don't make shit up, if I don't know something I ask for help so its kinda funny you're judging me as pretentious when I'm simply joking and its an obvious joke while the rest of it is in good humor while semi serious and because I left out one detail (CERN) I'm an idiot?  You're the pretentious one.

I'll bet you anything that I'll find at least on article which says the Internet was developed for and used by the army.  Why do you think it was called a web?  The theory was that current communication technology like phones were all linear in fashion - you cut one wire or blow up one single block (like in a war) and you get a total breakdown of communication in large areas of the country.  So before the Internet any country could shut down communications fairly easily as one block would kill 1,000 blocks of communication let's say.

With the Internet - servers across the country formed what looked like a web and so even if you blow a huge hole in a city let's say, the technical nature of how the Internet was set up to work made it so there would be many alternate routes which could be used to communicate.

And this is why the military was interested in it.  When it was initially invented it was never meant for civilian use.  They did use it on some college campuses but there was simply no need nor a demand for it for civilian or consumer use.  This is a fact.

And of course, just like other just for the military or special purpose technology, like computers before it, someone had a vision and saw the potential and found use for it.

So the only part I got wrong was CERN.  Google "al gore invented the Internet" and you'll literally see him say he invented it.  That part is true as well.

So if I only made one error from memories from 20 years ago why are you flipping out so badly?  I don't get it.

Or is it.....

Apparently you didn't read what I wrote. CERN invented the internet (A network of computers based on the TCP/IP protocol) to share research documents throughout CERN. Not for the military, though it was a genius technology that the government would accept quickly, it was created solely for the reason to communicate with relative ease.

Please see my above text for why I am "flipping out" so badly. Which is kind of ironic considering you insult anyone who disagrees with you. 
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 07:06:52 AM

First let me kindly correct you by saying I don't insult anyone for disagreeing with me, if I had that kind of attitude I would just have their posts deleted or I would block them, this is my thread, I have that special power.

I only insult people who first insult me deliberately and without provocation.  

And no, speaking my mind regarding any matter isn't an insult, it's called freedom of speech and you're displaying the ill effects of political correctness, another effective, brainwashing propaganda tactic, which I see worked well on you, as you appear very easily offended not just by another person's right to an opinion (which I see you fully enjoy for yourself) but you're also very offended by scientific facts which I have clearly outlined which you can easily google for verification, but, like any effectively brainwashed sheeple, you instead feel your opinion as to what defines a race is more correct than that of what hard science calls a race.  Therefore, It is you insulting me with your ad hominem attacks while I'm simply sticking to facts and some opinion as I do have opinions, just like you do.

Finally, you first said being gay was NOT a race and called me stupid for saying there was currently a far and wide view and propaganda to make it a race and then you go right back to calling me a racist and bigot for suggesting and expressing my personal opinion and scientific FACTS that gay people are NOT born that way, according to science, as they have never found not even one single gay gene or even one single gay mutation.

So your opinion based ONLY on the infinitely subjective emotion of love then, supersedes hard scientific facts.  There's a scientific name for this type of irrational behavior:  BRIAENWHSAED.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 07:10:08 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2013, 07:26:07 AM by Vlad2Vlad

So call me crazy or call me a racist but I'd like some proof before we create a new race.  Cause if you were born a certain way and there's hundreds of millions of you then by definition that is a race and you said it yourself and then disagreed with yourself, gay is not a race as that requires something called genes or at least a mutation, which is very easy to find using today's technology.  

They have found over 300 professional athlete genes but they can't find just one, just one gay gene or at least one mutation.  NOT ONE?!?

So you need to figure out whether you understand what a race is and decide if ZERO proof means its ok to create a new race with special rights given you're not ok for me to start my own group and I don't want any special rights.

Cause by the sound of it you're one perfect poster child for the media propaganda machine.  And that's not an insult - a mere observation given your conflicting views and saying things like people are a race and should have special rights when there is zero proof.

Cause if love is enough, I love my dog, can I fuck it please, and then can i marry it and By the way, I know there's zero evidence but I was born this way, take my word for it so I want special minority rights.

You really don't see what's seriously wrong with this picture and where it's headed?  They're goin for the kids next.  Pedophelia is the next "I was born this way" (and there are many millions of them too and pornography abuse is creating a silent pandemic, a global child raper swell about to explode) and that's the final straw for any prior great civilization in case you haven't googled that one yet.  This is nothing new
- the Greeks, Spartans, Romans, etc., all went the same route.  It always ends the same way - total collapse which means America is now seeing its final days.  Sad, truly sad, it's so easy to brainwash the masses with simple suggestive reasoning.  

Repeat it enough times and soon enough the sheeple masses will believe it even though there is ZERO evidence but bring up God and they (the same faith-based race believers) will foam at the mouth screaming:  "Where's the proof?!?!"

ilovealtcoins

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 07:23:28 AM

So call me crazy or call me a racist but I'd like some proof before we create a new race.  Cause if you were born a certain way and there's hundreds of millions of you then by definition that is a race and you said it yourself and then disagreed with yourself, gay is not a race as that requires something called genes or at least a mutation.

So you need to figure out whether you understand what a race is and decide if ZERO proof means its ok to create a new race with special rights given you're not ok for me to start my own group and I don't want any special rights.

Cause by the sound of it you're one perfect poster child for the media propaganda machine.  And that's not an insult - a mere observation given your conflicting views and saying things like people are a race and should have special rights when there is zero proof.

Cause if love Is enough, I love my dog, can I fuck it, please and then can i marry it and By the way, I know there's zero evidence but I was born this way so I want special minority rights.

You really don't see what's seriously wrong with this picture and where it's headed?  They're goin for the kids next.  Pedophelia is the next I was born this way and that's the final straw for any prior great civilization in case you haven't googled that one yet.  This is nothing new
- the Greeks, Spartans, Romans, etc., all went the same route.  It always ends the same way - total collapse which means America is now seeing its final days.  Sad, truly sad, it's so easy to brainwash the masses with simple suggestive reasoning. 

Repeat it enough times and soon enough the sheeple masses will believe it even though there is ZERO evidence but bring up God and they (the same faith-based race believers) will foam at the mouth screaming:  "Where's the proof?"

What's funny is that you keep asking for proof when a lot of your previous theories involve little to no proof at all.

Second, how can you compare being gay to being a pedophile? they are two completely different things. You really want to know why people are gay and people are straight? Chemicals it is the same way you are attracted to your wife. Your brain, realizing that you love your wife, released endorphins into your body making you feel happy, rewarded, and "special" it works the same way for gay people.

They aren't asking for special rights they just want to be able to marry the person they love legally. As towards you loving your dog that is different, a dog is a separate species of animal.

And yes, pedophilia is wrong. But it is a mental disorder tracing back to the same things that cause most of the mental disorders out there. Chemicals. The same thing that is making you crazy and insane.

Just because we think that everyone deserves equal rights doesn't mean that we are brainwashed. There is nothing wrong with the LGBT community and I have a few Gay, Bi, Lesbian, And transgender friends myself. So you can, Politely of course, Go fuck yourself.

You aren't some god man. Name one thing that is wrong with homosexuals and why they don't deserve the same rights we have.   
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 07:53:11 AM

What's wrong with homosexuality?

I'll just name one thing:  If it were a natural or good thing we would all go extinct.  Even a 5 year old or animal can figure that scientific fact out.

Now read up a little about biology and human anatomy and then you'll find many other things wrong with homosexuality like the constant tearing and bleeding everytime there is anal intercourse which leads to a much higher rate of infectious diseases and eventually permanent irreversible bodily damage.  Shit man, I guess millions of years of evolution just hasn't done its job yet, eh?

But why let tearing, bleeding and infectious diseases get in the way of love, I mean, if my wife would tear, bleed, eventually suffer permanent bodily damage and have a much higher risk of infections each time we had sex (you know, cause shit, blood and semen weren't really meant to be in your ass and in your bloodstream but there I go again with science), man, I'm sure I'd think that's normal, natural and good for her and me.

lol, are we seriously having this conversation? 

Dude, you need to do some reading and tear your brain-stem from the media propaganda machine cause if you have to ask what's wrong or unnatural about homosexuality and in return all you have to say is love and little fuzzy chemical reaction feelers, then you're way behind the curve and you're seriously uneducated about what's really going on.

I won't cover the social issues cause if scientific facts don't work why would philosophy or morals, you remember morals, right?  Yeah, that old crap only worked for thousands of years and for the greatest civilizations on earth, let's ignore those too.

What you're saying now about fucking dogs or little boys was said about homosexuality 40 years ago so don't be so quick to dismiss my love for my dog you ignorant racist bigot.  You have no idea what chemical reactions I have in my brain every-time I see that pooch with its ass up in the air.  Now give me a marriage license and fucking minority rights.

The chemical reaction argument is bullshit, research it - the basis for a race is ALWAYS, 100% genetic and there is not one gay gene they have ever found nor just one mutation.

Finally, but why bother with historic FACTS if Scientific facts are bullshit and love for my dog conquers all common sense and logic but if you look at the final decades of the previous great civilizations I mentioned - they all did the same thing:  1) appoint women over them, 2) accept homosexuality as normal, 3) accept pedophelia as normal (in that order) and then the end came to each and every one of those great empires, they self destructed and collapsed.

Those are all real certifiable FACTS.

Where's your facts?

Oh yeah, love and invisible chemical reactions you can't document nor prove so in other words you're willing to create a new immoral, perverted race based on mere feelings regardless of what common sense, logic, science, facts or history tells you.

Like I said, there's a name for irrational people like you:  BRAINWASHED!

ilovealtcoins

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 07:58:40 AM

I'll just name one thing:  If it were a natural or good thing we would all go extinct.  Even a 5 year old or animal can figure that scientific fact out.

Now read up a little about biology and human anatomy and then you'll find many other things wrong with homosexuality like the constant tearing and bleeding everytime there is anal intercourse which leads to a much higher rate of infectious diseases and eventually permanent irreversible bodily damage.  Shit man, I guess millions of years of evolution just hasn't done its job yet, eh?

But why let tearing, bleeding and infectious diseases get in the way of love, I mean, if my wife would tear, bleed, eventually suffer permanent bodily damage and have a much higher risk of infections each time we had sex (you know, cause shit, blood and semen weren't really meant to be in your ass and in your bloodstream but there I go again with science), man, I'm sure I'd think that's normal, natural and good for her and me.

Dude, you need to do some reading and tear your brain-stem from the media propaganda machine cause if you have to ask what's wrong or unnatural about homosexuality and in return all you have to say is love and little fuzzy chemical reaction feelers, then you're way behind the curve and you're seriously uneducated about what's really going on.

I won't cover the social issues cause if scientific facts don't work why would philosophy or morals, you remember morals, right?  Yeah, that old crap only worked for thousands of years and for the greatest civilizations on earth, let's ignore those too.

What you're saying now about fucking dogs or little boys was said about homosexuality 40 years ago so don't be so quick to dismiss my love for my dog you ignorant racist bigot.  You have no idea what chemical reactions I have in my brain every-time I see that pooch with its ass up in the air.  Now give me a marriage license and fucking minority rights.

The chemical reaction argument is bullshit, research it - the basis for a race is ALWAYS, 100% genetic and there is not one gay gene they have ever found nor just one mutation.

Finally, but why bother with historic FACTS if Scientific facts are bullshit and love for my dog conquers all common sense and logic but if you look at the final decades of the previous great civilizations I mentioned - they all did the same thing:  1) appoint women over them, 2) accept homosexuality as normal, 3) accept pedophelia as normal (in that order) and then the end came to each and every one of those great empires, they self destructed and collapsed.

Where's your facts?

Oh yeah, love and invisible chemical reactions you can't document nor prove so in other words you're willing to create a new immoral, perverted race based on mere feelings regardless of what common sense, logic, science, facts or history tells you.

Like I said, there's a name for irrational people like you:  BRAINWASHED!

Whats funny is that you are the one who is brainwashed... seriously... Nothing wrong with gay people... Now I am going to do something I never thought I would do. I am going to put you on ignore because I cannot deal with fucking bigots such as yourself.

Fuck you and have a nice day!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 08:17:14 AM

You guys were missing me for 3 days, well, I think I stuffed enough down your throats to keep you busy for a day or two.  

I'm gonna be busy for the next few days - don't go starting new races with imaginary genes on me while I'm gone - we've got gays already getting married so they CAN'T have children so they CAN'T start families and everyone thinks this is normal somehow, now dog fuckers such as myself are waiting in line, and next will be the child rapers.

A little proof please - you found over 300 Pro and Olympiad athlete genes, fuck me, but you can't find just one homosexual, dog fucker or child raper gene?  Not even one?  I'm sick and tired of being in the dog fucker closet, I want people to clap, love me, tell me I'm cool and normal too!  My dog is 18 in human years by the way, I'm not some perverted sicko.

And for crying outloud - read something, stop regurgitating the mainstream media vomit like the other billion sheeple muppets out there.  Here's my easy to follow formula to go from dumb sheeple to actual thinking human - It's not hard:

a) realize you're an overly sensitive, political correct, brainwashed media pansy muppet

b) ask questions.  

c) read.  

d) read some more, add heavy courses of biology and science too cause you're fucking stupid.

e) ask more questions cause you still don't know shit and you still sound too much like that amoral pig, Oprah.

f) develop your own independent conclusions which should not sound identical to the bullshit I hear on Oprah.

Follow this easy to use formula which humans use all the time and soon you'll stop being a dumb sheeple animal, and you'll see how wonderful it is to think for yourself.  Right or wrong, at least have your own views and your own personal convictions which means you'll stop sounding like Oprah and stop asking really stupid questions like:  "what's unnatural or wrong with homosexuality?"

Good luck and good night!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 08:30:43 AM

I'll just name one thing:  If it were a natural or good thing we would all go extinct.  Even a 5 year old or animal can figure that scientific fact out.

Now read up a little about biology and human anatomy and then you'll find many other things wrong with homosexuality like the constant tearing and bleeding everytime there is anal intercourse which leads to a much higher rate of infectious diseases and eventually permanent irreversible bodily damage.  Shit man, I guess millions of years of evolution just hasn't done its job yet, eh?

I won't cover the social issues cause if scientific facts don't work why would philosophy or morals, you remember morals, right?  Yeah, that old crap only worked for thousands of years and for the greatest civilizations on earth, let's ignore those too.

What you're saying now about fucking dogs or little boys was said about homosexuality 40 years ago so don't be so quick to dismiss my love for my dog you ignorant racist bigot.  You have no idea what chemical reactions I have in my brain every-time I see that pooch with its ass up in the air.  Now give me a marriage license and fucking minority rights.

Finally, but why bother with historic FACTS if Scientific facts are bullshit and love for my dog conquers all common sense and logic but if you look at the final decades of the previous great civilizations I mentioned - they all did the same thing:  1) appoint women over them, 2) accept homosexuality as normal, 3) accept pedophelia as normal (in that order) and then the end came to each and every one of those great empires, they self destructed and collapsed.

Where's your facts?

Like I said, there's a name for irrational people like you:  BRAINWASHED!

Whats funny is that you are the one who is brainwashed... seriously... Nothing wrong with gay people... Now I am going to do something I never thought I would do. I am going to put you on ignore because I cannot deal with fucking bigots such as yourself.

Fuck you and have a nice day!

Spoken like a true liberal:

"Tolerance, tolerance, love and respect everyone, we all have the same rights even if you don't agree you have to love and tolerate everyone.  Now watch me teach your 6 year old that maybe he was born gay and watch the morality of the country go down the toilet, watch it and don't dare say a word or bring up facts, lest you be labeled a bigot.  Tolerance!  Love everyone!  Respect everyone's opinion!  Oh wait, you brought up facts which disagree with my liberal God hating opinion based, factless, faith-based, health and society destroying views?  Oh that's it - someone kill this guy, he just spoke his mind and even fucking brought up science and facts.  Quick, kill this guy for being honest and speaking his mind!!!!

Now, what was I saying about Tolerance, I totally lost track while killing some guy for his fact based opinions?"

And that folks, is just your normal, average, mindless, brainwashed left wing liberal.  Love and tolerance hypocrites as long as you agree with them. Lol, there's a name for irrational people like that:  ANIMALS.

With my system these uneducated idiots auto-ban themselves, no need for me to ever ignore or ban any of them.  Just add facts and science and they always go mad cause that was never covered on Oprah.  Great comeback to all the facts I gave you which you asked for BTW, but then, you weren't really looking for answers, you just had no idea there even were any facts against homosexuality.

Ha!  I gave you numerous scientific and historic facts (and there's many more) and all you have, STILL, is love and that chemical thing for which there is zero proof and millions have the same love and chemical thing for animals and small children.  Well, ignorant, Now you know some facts so at least now you've got something to ignore so instead of being uneducated you can be stupid, and just like homosexuality that is a choice too so hey, maybe you can marry another stupid and start a new race and ask for minority status but not for special rights, who would want that, no, you want minority RACE status just cause it's awesome and cool, right?!  Oh fuck, how can so many people be so really really stupid on so many levels?

- Good riddance!

And good night!

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 08:38:03 AM

Fibonacci God numbers.
Lol, Fibonacci or God?
Maybe Fibonacci == God?

Hmmmmm.  Nah, I don't think so.

I only threw in Fibonacci cause too many people started acting like I was crazy and making stuff up.

Well, if you read up on Fibonacci's number theories its really quite shocking and very much real.

So then people can't call me crazy anymore (well, they can but they have to use one of the other of the many reasons I have given them) cause they would be essentially saying they're smarter than Fibonacci which was a brilliant genius mathematician and physicist of his day.

It would be almost as ridiculous as arguing with Newton or Einstein.   But that doesn't stop some people, and that's why this thread is still in off topic. Lol.

Where were those Fibonacci numbers? 49; 7; 70; 12 and 24 are not Fibonacci numbers. The only two Fibo numbers in the "features" of your coin are 3 and 21.

49 Coins per block, constant over the entire 7 year period

70 second intervals - I wanted a fast coin but not so fast that security would be compromised

Confirmations - 3 ( I believe, this was my request to the programmer but I did not confirm)

difficulty retarget - average of last 21 blocks which should allow for some unpredictability but not too much

12 Vlad Golden Blocks every 24 hours, randomly chosen once inside every 2 hour window  - random probability (lottery system to prevent gaming the coin or insider manipulation) so no gaming the system or pool hopping

They weren't all Fibonacci numbers, 7 in the bible is said to be God's number so 70 then would carry similar properties.  I got 49 by taking the square root of it which is 7, or 7 to the power of 2.  12 is used throughout the bible as well (ie. 12 tribes of Israel).  When you square a number (or take its square root) it still carries the same properties, nothing is lost. Likewise, my 21 average is 7 times 3 - God's number times a Fibonacci number.

All the numbers in this coin were chosen this way. I was curious to see if there would be any variance in form or function compared to other coins, mainly those who copied numbers from Bitcoin, numbers like 600.

The only number I didn't choose was 24, those are simply the hours in one day:  a constant. 

LOL at the bolded part, how is that "when you square a number it still carries the same properties, nothing is lost"? Care to explain that?

From a math point of view that's BS. Two quick examples:

3 is a Fibonacci number; 9 is NOT
3 is a prime number; 9 is NOT

Or maybe we just digressed from math to mysticism? What kind of mysticism? Does the bible says "when you square a number it still carries the same properties, nothing is lost"?

There is some reality behind mysticism but what I'm talking about is hard science - but most don't get it cause you don't start exploring it until you get to classes like Quantum Physics which I never needed - although I did take other lower (200 and 300 level) physics classes.

It gets much more complex than I can explain.  I never got farther than calculus but what I'm referring to is true - you're comparing these numbers on the surface.  For example it's like saying violet is not red and ignoring all the inherent properties inside that higher and much hotter frequency (violet - the hottest stars are violet not red, yet there is red inside of their physical properties which you cannot easily observe).

With numbers it's much more complex and like I said it gets into really complex Quantum Physics theories.  I've read some papers on these theories and I only understand some parts.  Enough to comprehend numbers matter more than most people could possibly imagine.

If you're good at math and curious about just how deep simple numbers go just read up on something like the ABC Conjecture.  You'd think the simple Linear Algebra equation a + b = c is very straight forward - exactly as you tried to explain.  Spend just an hour reading on how deep that goes and how much physics is actually involved and number properties which the human eye cannot see nor fathom and you'll get an idea what I'm referring to. 

Coincidentally The ABC Conjecture was just supposedly solved and some think the Genius behind it was non other than Satoshi.  So I'm surprised you Bitcoin experts (lecturing me) don't know more about what I've been saying.  His (supposedly Satoshi) solution is so complex that not even teams of PhD mathematicians are able to figure out how he did it or what any of it means. 

But researching it for yourself (if you took at least stats and calculus) will give you a much deeper meaning in the infinite nature of numbers and how they do carry their properties as you square them, multiply them etc.  There are changes within that new number but the fundamental properties of say 7 or 3, they're still existent and functioning in the new number. 

Numbers carry real physical properties (as real as gravity) which is something most people don't understand which is why I tried hard to use the "right" numbers.

This shit is GOLD!!

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 08:43:41 AM

Fibonacci God numbers.
Lol, Fibonacci or God?
Maybe Fibonacci == God?

Hmmmmm.  Nah, I don't think so.

I only threw in Fibonacci cause too many people started acting like I was crazy and making stuff up.

Well, if you read up on Fibonacci's number theories its really quite shocking and very much real.

So then people can't call me crazy anymore (well, they can but they have to use one of the other of the many reasons I have given them) cause they would be essentially saying they're smarter than Fibonacci which was a brilliant genius mathematician and physicist of his day.

It would be almost as ridiculous as arguing with Newton or Einstein.   But that doesn't stop some people, and that's why this thread is still in off topic. Lol.

Where were those Fibonacci numbers? 49; 7; 70; 12 and 24 are not Fibonacci numbers. The only two Fibo numbers in the "features" of your coin are 3 and 21.

49 Coins per block, constant over the entire 7 year period

70 second intervals - I wanted a fast coin but not so fast that security would be compromised

Confirmations - 3 ( I believe, this was my request to the programmer but I did not confirm)

difficulty retarget - average of last 21 blocks which should allow for some unpredictability but not too much

12 Vlad Golden Blocks every 24 hours, randomly chosen once inside every 2 hour window  - random probability (lottery system to prevent gaming the coin or insider manipulation) so no gaming the system or pool hopping

They weren't all Fibonacci numbers, 7 in the bible is said to be God's number so 70 then would carry similar properties.  I got 49 by taking the square root of it which is 7, or 7 to the power of 2.  12 is used throughout the bible as well (ie. 12 tribes of Israel).  When you square a number (or take its square root) it still carries the same properties, nothing is lost. Likewise, my 21 average is 7 times 3 - God's number times a Fibonacci number.

All the numbers in this coin were chosen this way. I was curious to see if there would be any variance in form or function compared to other coins, mainly those who copied numbers from Bitcoin, numbers like 600.

The only number I didn't choose was 24, those are simply the hours in one day:  a constant.  

LOL at the bolded part, how is that "when you square a number it still carries the same properties, nothing is lost"? Care to explain that?

From a math point of view that's BS. Two quick examples:

3 is a Fibonacci number; 9 is NOT
3 is a prime number; 9 is NOT

Or maybe we just digressed from math to mysticism? What kind of mysticism? Does the bible says "when you square a number it still carries the same properties, nothing is lost"?

There is some reality behind mysticism but what I'm talking about is hard science - but most don't get it cause you don't start exploring it until you get to classes like Quantum Physics which I never needed - although I did take other lower (200 and 300 level) physics classes.

It gets much more complex than I can explain.  I never got farther than calculus but what I'm referring to is true - you're comparing these numbers on the surface.  For example it's like saying violet is not red and ignoring all the inherent properties inside that higher and much hotter frequency (violet - the hottest stars are violet not red, yet there is red inside of their physical properties which you cannot easily observe).

With numbers it's much more complex and like I said it gets into really complex Quantum Physics theories.  I've read some papers on these theories and I only understand some parts.  Enough to comprehend numbers matter more than most people could possibly imagine.

If you're good at math and curious about just how deep simple numbers go just read up on something like the ABC Conjecture.  You'd think the simple Linear Algebra equation a + b = c is very straight forward - exactly as you tried to explain.  Spend just an hour reading on how deep that goes and how much physics is actually involved and number properties which the human eye cannot see nor fathom and you'll get an idea what I'm referring to.  

Coincidentally The ABC Conjecture was just supposedly solved and some think the Genius behind it was non other than Satoshi.  So I'm surprised you Bitcoin experts (lecturing me) don't know more about what I've been saying.  His (supposedly Satoshi) solution is so complex that not even teams of PhD mathematicians are able to figure out how he did it or what any of it means.  

But researching it for yourself (if you took at least stats and calculus) will give you a much deeper meaning in the infinite nature of numbers and how they do carry their properties as you square them, multiply them etc.  There are changes within that new number but the fundamental properties of say 7 or 3, they're still existent and functioning in the new number.  

Numbers carry real physical properties (as real as gravity) which is something most people don't understand which is why I tried hard to use the "right" numbers.

This shit is GOLD!!

You're telling me nigga, I was there!

Now seriously, I gotta get to bed.  The last guy gave me a headache and after I gave him the facts he asked for he basically said:

"nah hah, gay people are cool - I'm putting you on ignore for giving me all those facts for which I have absolutely no comeback cause Oprah never mentioned any of them so you must be lying cause Oprah knows everything. Now go F yourself, man!"

Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: