Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:39:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
hasar_fa

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:40:26 PM

Wow, did you see how much profit you made by participating in ICO? 1700% !! That's great. They seem to have a good hand there.
And with mining, they made 63% last year. That's very impressive numbers

I see, my investment will be in good hands

Hey Fauler,

What do you mean by, did u see how much profit u made by participating in ICO? 1700%?

Where did you see this figure and also - what exactly does it mean, Luxcess team made 1700% from what??

Thanks in advance

Actually I have also that question. Where you did saw that profit? I mean any news or any updates or any latest meeting? Please mention that reference link if available. Because of that news is confirm then investors also know this news.

You both should take a look in the whitepaper. Page 29
They participated at ICOs from VIBE, QUA, KICKICO, ICN, SNC, CMD and NEO and made 1700% with their investment.
There are a lots of informations about their perfomance the last 2 years, take a look!

Is it mentioned there how much time it took to make the 1700% on their investments? I mean 1700% is really awsome, but I guess those were pretty risky investments, don't think the whole investments will be such risky. So I guess the average profit from their investments is less than that, hence I wonder how much time are we talking about.

I don't know how much was the original capital and how much was Invested in new ICO. We need check total amount of profit and based on that we can can calculate original capital. I don't think have Invested whole capital in ICO. Remember they were using big people's money at that time and now they are targeting small investment. So they will not take huge risk with big people money

I, by myself, have some tokens from vibe, kickico and so on (all since Ico). But it tooks me a lot of time to do the research and in the and I only invested small amounts. For the future I think its better to let luxcess make the work. I mean with zero comissions but much more time for myself I do not have to think twice.

I think it is also worth noting that plan to buy and burn tokens as I understood from their paragraph here:

"Off all the collected capital in the ICO project, we will invest as much as 40% of our existing LXC portfolio. 50% of the profit generated, which we will create with these 40%, will be used to buy LXC tokens at the exchange offices. Once a month, the tokens purchased with this profit will be destroyed. It's called BUY BACK and BURN. With this, a smaller number of tokens will be available from month to month, and consequently the token price will increase."

Of the profit generated 50% would be for burning LXC to decrease supply increasing demand.

Once a month, the tokens are bought. It's called BUY BACK and BURN. With this, a smaller number of tokens will be available from a month to a month, and that of the token price will increase. "
Let's see what comes out of your idea!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hasar_fa

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:51:10 PM

Banks are not interested in blockchain for now, maybe they got some advice from him

Is this true statement? I thought all the banks started looking to blockchain. Latest message from JP Morgan Chase and some other popular banks clearly shows that.
Banks just dont like that blockchain is decentralized. JP Morgan like to spread negative news about Bitcoin etc. and then buy at much better price Cheesy

Exactly. thats the point. They spread bad news to buy at low price. Because they know for sure bitcoins or any other altcoins will go to new high later. Its just a cheap trading tactics.
type of marketing move?
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:51:23 PM

Frankly speaking, I already have a great portfolio and profit from start ups of various projects, but I know this project will get me something big. I was also fascinated when I first saw their site and went through their idea. It is really good.

It's never too much to add up for tokens to our portfolio friend. Get as much as you can from this and from future projects. You can't tell which might turn out to be the next bitcoin

You are very correct my friend. With all the prospects and support this project has gotten so far, only a blind man will take no action. As a matter of fact, this project also has prospects for the long term run so it could just be the next Bitcoin as you've pointed out 😁

yes, the next bitcoin is somewhere out there. but it will not be LXC:-)
In my opinion, LXC will not be characterized by big appreciation of the token, but by the growth of the portfolio and dividends
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:54:51 PM

I'm looking forward to the Luxcess Royal platform demo being released, it will be great to see what the platform will look like.

The roadmpa says the demo will be released on 01/06, can someone in the Luxcess team confirm whether they're still on course for this release date?

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:11:23 PM

I like that there is a live chat available on the Luxcess site whenever you need help, and they reply within a few minutes. A lot of the Icos miss this support, and are lazy to add this to help customers fast.

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:15:08 PM

Frankly speaking, I already have a great portfolio and profit from start ups of various projects, but I know this project will get me something big. I was also fascinated when I first saw their site and went through their idea. It is really good.

It's never too much to add up for tokens to our portfolio friend. Get as much as you can from this and from future projects. You can't tell which might turn out to be the next bitcoin

Well I kinda doubt LXC will be next bitcoin, but it could be promising if the investments are done right by the luxcess team

Wow. Hahaha! I was referring to any particular token to be the next bitcoin when I made that statement. I was just talking in general. Some token claim to be the next crypto king but none has been about to find their path to bitcoin kingdom yet.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:15:22 PM

You are very correct my friend. With all the prospects and support this project has gotten so far, only a blind man will take no action. As a matter of fact, this project also has prospects for the long term run so it could just be the next Bitcoin as you've pointed out 😁

A blind man will take action when he have a sound financial advisor by his side to TELL him about luxcess project, I kind of don't understand why someone should be giving a negative review about the project and advising other investors not to participate when the team has been transparent as possible

Notwithstanding I like Luxcess-group to deal with those dust raised earlier by that "ICO-analyst" to further prove their transparency once more to the community

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:33:42 PM

A blind man will take action when he have a sound financial advisor by his side to TELL him about luxcess project, I kind of don't understand why someone should be giving a negative review about the project and advising other investors not to participate when the team has been transparent as possible

Notwithstanding I like Luxcess-group to deal with those dust raised earlier by that "ICO-analyst" to further prove their transparency once more to the community

Nobody is making a negative review about this project my friend. Perhaps you misunderstood the interpretation. I simply meant the project is too good to be ignored and only someone without good investment insights would ignore this project. I also agree with you in terms of the dust raised by "ICO-analyst." I think clearing the air will mean a great deal for us as a matter of fact
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:45:38 PM

Did you guys know that luxcess is going to hold a blockchain summit in Moscow this year first of March they will be telling a lot about the future of luxcess and more be there to know more about this project and the success of it.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:46:04 PM

I like that there is a live chat available on the Luxcess site whenever you need help, and they reply within a few minutes. A lot of the Icos miss this support, and are lazy to add this to help customers fast.

You don't usually see this kind of on demand live support with these type of projects so it's good to see they've got someone on standby should someone need it.

Shows the project has had things planned carefully and everything well thought about.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:52:46 PM

Did you guys know that luxcess is going to hold a blockchain summit in Moscow this year first of March they will be telling a lot about the future of luxcess and more be there to know more about this project and the success of it.

Yeah mate i came across the news yesterday, Moscow is quite far away anyways i'm looking forward to a live stream of the summit i hope the summit goes as plan and help attract new investors in the process.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:58:55 PM

You don't usually see this kind of on demand live support with these type of projects so it's good to see they've got someone on standby should someone need it.

Shows the project has had things planned carefully and everything well thought about.

Indeed, a lot of ICOs lately seem to stick to telegram and forget that they still need to plan and implement proper normal support channels, luxcess pretty well covered their bases, i ran into some issues early on and the livechat got me going shortly after i found out their was a livechat LOL. They've had their bumps along the way but they really do seem to be trying their best to cover all the users requests for help to make things easier as best as they can i think
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:05:02 PM

I'm looking forward to the Luxcess Royal platform demo being released, it will be great to see what the platform will look like.

The roadmpa says the demo will be released on 01/06, can someone in the Luxcess team confirm whether they're still on course for this release date?

Yes this gives hands on experience to the product LXC team is offering, however I think the hardcap needs to be reached before LXC team initiate the project and thus confirm the roadmap dates

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:54:24 PM

Well I kinda doubt LXC will be next bitcoin, but it could be promising if the investments are done right by the luxcess team

Wow. Hahaha! I was referring to any particular token to be the next bitcoin when I made that statement. I was just talking in general. Some token claim to be the next crypto king but none has been about to find their path to bitcoin kingdom yet.

Grin Grin Grin bitcoin is the one and only king no other coin comes in mind... Its going to be difficult for others to attain the height of bitcoin cos bitcoin is the standard they dwell on
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:55:51 PM

Banks are not interested in blockchain for now, maybe they got some advice from him

Is this true statement? I thought all the banks started looking to blockchain. Latest message from JP Morgan Chase and some other popular banks clearly shows that.
Banks just dont like that blockchain is decentralized. JP Morgan like to spread negative news about Bitcoin etc. and then buy at much better price Cheesy

Exactly. thats the point. They spread bad news to buy at low price. Because they know for sure bitcoins or any other altcoins will go to new high later. Its just a cheap trading tactics.

While they spreader bad news they actually did buy cryptocurrency and now they also published something positive about BTC Cheesy
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:32:08 PM

While they spreader bad news they actually did buy cryptocurrency and now they also published something positive about BTC Cheesy

You can also take advantage of that, and buy exactly those tokens that are badly talked about by such people
or you save all the trouble, buy LXC and let the guys do the work here :-)
angelic$111 (OP)

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:42:45 PM

Guys, let's forget about tokens, bounties etc. But think about project business sustainability, team, and even quality of whitepaper.

1) The paper starts with the quotation "Sometimes the biggest risk is not taking any" and Luxcess founder signed it. This is a well-known quotation of Mark Zukerberg (except one word "sometimes"). It's very unethical to put your signature on the other people words.

2) English is used to be the international language in the world of finance. There is a lot of evidence of very poor English in the paper and website. Very strange for a serious project to stretch a dollar for an editor. It's not much expensive believe me:)

3) I couldn't find Luxcess website related to its ongoing operations. Not ICO related site. How can they prove their performance and even existence of the team from 2014?  Just saying " In the first half of the year 2014, we started connecting people with the same thinking and interests". It looks like they didn't exist before 2017. Thus the historical performance is a questionable point. Hope Luxcess have an answer.

4) The is no info related to the market for the services, 'competition, at least basic financial projections etc.

5) Let's discuss the figure on page 35, where Luxcess describes the flow of Investors funds. You invest 15 000, 60% goes to the project, the rest 6000 becomes your portfolio. They earn some money for your portfolio and at the end of the month, they take 50% of your profit. This is a fee! And by the way extremely high for forex and even cryptocurrency asset management. Why should I invest with you? Only to get advantages of your platform and trade your coin on it? Otherwise, I can take the whole 15 000 and give them to another forex or crypto broken for a much lower fee. Luxcess doesn't offer any unique trading strategy or returns to pay such a high "entrance fee" to them.

6) Luxcess offers to trade its coins on the platform. In case of withdrawal, they take 30% of your profit. No matter how Luxcess calls it. Guys, in the real financial world, it's called performance fee (also relatively high)

Questions to the team:

1) You are welcome to comment on the above-stated points.
2) How much are you going to charge your non-ICO clients?
3) Page 37 of the paper - could you please, clarify the table? What do these yields mean? For which period - 2017 or 2016+2017? Is it average or something else? Not clear....
4) Who are the main competitors for your business? Please, list 2-3 names.

Nice points you've brought up, however I think you will get a quick reply on their telegram group the admins are very active.

https://t.me/LuxcessCHAT

Frankly speaking, I don't need their answers:) From my point of view, the situation is more than clear. Just want to help others to make the right decision.

I find that odd or do you have another agenda to tarnish the project?, for a constructive critic, you should wait and get answers from the Luxcess team, you seem to have made your conclusion before coming here, your statement just turned me off and has given me a solid reason to believe that you're here for your own personal reason, like a personal vendetta

I agree with Ace on this, in as much as the points you've brought up are valid, i think you have a different purpose for posting this. Nonetheless i think the Luxcess team needs to issue a reply regarding the points brought up.

They already answered above, you can see.
2) English is used to be the international language in the world of finance. There is a lot of evidence of very poor English in the paper and website. Very strange for a serious project to stretch a dollar for an editor. It's not much expensive believe me:)

We are sorry for any mistakes, as we are not native speakers we hired a translator and an editor. in the first edition there were some mistakes so we hired another two later, but it looks like they didn’t do their job as good as they should. Again we are sorry for any mistakes.

3) I couldn't find Luxcess website related to its ongoing operations. Not ICO related site. How can they prove their performance and even existence of the team from 2014?  Just saying " In the first half of the year 2014, we started connecting people with the same thinking and interests". It looks like they didn't exist before 2017. Thus the historical performance is a questionable point. Hope Luxcess have an answer.

We were different company (Take Profit Academy) before we started with luxcess project. We started in 2014 and worked for ourselves and teach other people, and then in 2017 we started the luxcess project.

4) The is no info related to the market for the services, 'competition, at least basic financial projections etc.

We don’t actually have direct competition because we actually trade, and not just invest and wait for the growth of other tokens. And because we have very low marketcap we expect big growth od our token.

5) Let's discuss the figure on page 35, where Luxcess describes the flow of Investors funds. You invest 15 000, 60% goes to the project, the rest 6000 becomes your portfolio. They earn some money for your portfolio and at the end of the month, they take 50% of your profit. This is a fee! And by the way extremely high for forex and even cryptocurrency asset management. Why should I invest with you? Only to get advantages of your platform and trade your coin on it? Otherwise, I can take the whole 15 000 and give them to another forex or crypto broken for a much lower fee. Luxcess doesn't offer any unique trading strategy or returns to pay such a high "entrance fee" to them.

The profit making for participants is just added bonus for you guys. So for the inital investment of lets say 15000$, you get 100.000 LXC tokens. 60% of your investment goes to finance the development, marketing, legal and the operation itself. The other 40% goes to our portfolio and with our profit we will use 50% to buyback and burn our tokens snd that will ensure steady token growth, other 50% of made profit will go to our group for financing the project itself.

6) Luxcess offers to trade its coins on the platform. In case of withdrawal, they take 30% of your profit. No matter how Luxcess calls it. Guys, in the real financial world, it's called performance fee (also relatively high)

Well as said before the profit making is a bonus beside getting our coin, and as we haven’t got any other fees (in, out, etc..) we decided to make just a profit share with participants.

Questions to the team:

There won’t be any extra charging for the non ICO participants.

3) Page 37 of the paper - could you please, clarify the table? What do these yields mean? For which period - 2017 or 2016+2017? Is it average or something else? Not clear....

Can you please state which table is confusing to you, because on page 37 there is no yield table.

Competitors with similar products are for example Iconomi and Blackmoon.

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:13:31 PM

Yes this gives hands on experience to the product LXC team is offering, however I think the hardcap needs to be reached before LXC team initiate the project and thus confirm the roadmap dates

Hopefully they can achieve both! I really can't wait to see the design of the Luxcess Royal Platform, this is a really big point for me, it has to look professional but it also needs to have their own stamp on it and fit in with the Luxcess brand.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:48:53 AM

Nice answers by angelic; but I think the point that should also be stressed is the fact that luxcess has traction and been operational since 2014. I understand the language bit caused a bit of uncertainty in the minds of some but I think the team done a good job addressing that concern and facing that head-on.

ICO Analyst

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:26:21 AM

Guys, let's forget about tokens, bounties etc. But think about project business sustainability, team, and even quality of whitepaper.

1) The paper starts with the quotation "Sometimes the biggest risk is not taking any" and Luxcess founder signed it. This is a well-known quotation of Mark Zukerberg (except one word "sometimes"). It's very unethical to put your signature on the other people words.

3) I couldn't find Luxcess website related to its ongoing operations. Not ICO related site. How can they prove their performance and even existence of the team from 2014?  Just saying " In the first half of the year 2014, we started connecting people with the same thinking and interests". It looks like they didn't exist before 2017. Thus the historical performance is a questionable point. Hope Luxcess have an answer.

Questions to the team:

Nice points you've brought up, however I think you will get a quick reply on their telegram group the admins are very active.

https://t.me/LuxcessCHAT

Frankly speaking, I don't need their answers:) From my point of view, the situation is more than clear. Just want to help others to make the right decision.

I find that odd or do you have another agenda to tarnish the project?, for a constructive critic, you should wait and get answers from the Luxcess team, you seem to have made your conclusion before coming here, your statement just turned me off and has given me a solid reason to believe that you're here for your own personal reason, like a personal vendetta

I agree with Ace on this, in as much as the points you've brought up are valid, i think you have a different purpose for posting this. Nonetheless i think the Luxcess team needs to issue a reply regarding the points brought up.

They already answered above, you can see.

We are sorry for any mistakes, as we are not native speakers we hired a translator and an editor. in the first edition there were some mistakes so we hired another two later, but it looks like they didn’t do their job as good as they should. Again we are sorry for any mistakes.

3) I couldn't find Luxcess website related to its ongoing operations. Not ICO related site. How can they prove their performance and even existence of the team from 2014?  Just saying " In the first half of the year 2014, we started connecting people with the same thinking and interests". It looks like they didn't exist before 2017. Thus the historical performance is a questionable point. Hope Luxcess have an answer.

We were different company (Take Profit Academy) before we started with luxcess project. We started in 2014 and worked for ourselves and teach other people, and then in 2017 we started the luxcess project.

We don’t actually have direct competition because we actually trade, and not just invest and wait for the growth of other tokens. And because we have very low marketcap we expect big growth od our token.

The profit making for participants is just added bonus for you guys. So for the inital investment of lets say 15000$, you get 100.000 LXC tokens. 60% of your investment goes to finance the development, marketing, legal and the operation itself. The other 40% goes to our portfolio and with our profit we will use 50% to buyback and burn our tokens snd that will ensure steady token growth, other 50% of made profit will go to our group for financing the project itself.

Well as said before the profit making is a bonus beside getting our coin, and as we haven’t got any other fees (in, out, etc..) we decided to make just a profit share with participants.

Questions to the team:

There won’t be any extra charging for the non ICO participants.

Can you please state which table is confusing to you, because on page 37 there is no yield table.

Competitors with similar products are for example Iconomi and Blackmoon.

It seems to me that we speak different languages. Thanks for answers.

P.S. Relating yield - I mistyped, table on pg 27.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: