Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:30:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:54:14 PM

the whitepaper says that you can withdraw your investment at any time with from the royal platform. Of course this is a big advantage over the usual funds, where you often have to wait a long time to get your money back

This is indeed a very big advantage. Sometimes people need to withdraw their money immediately due to unexpected circumstances, so it's a good thing they will be able to do so. This encourages people to invest even greater amounts as they can withdraw them at any time.

If this is implemented I think would attract alot of investors; it is a huge pain having to wait for your funds until they are released the worst part is when the withdrawal is rejected for some reason; imagine waiting long just to be rejected withdrawal.

I agree with you guys this is great news ! It will surely calm the investors down a little bit, because they will know that they can withdraw it whenever they want. No more rejecting haha !

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:02:19 PM

the whitepaper says that you can withdraw your investment at any time with from the royal platform. Of course this is a big advantage over the usual funds, where you often have to wait a long time to get your money back

Thats the whole beauty of Luxcess project and is a unique selling point. Thats why this project will have a possibility of becoming huge successful.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:20:35 PM

Thats the whole beauty of Luxcess project and is a unique selling point. Thats why this project will have a possibility of becoming huge successful.

Yeah it's a good selling point, makes the investment platform a lot more fluid/transparent.

Also a lot of these projects that invest on your behalf and pay out profits/dividends can be a bit dodgy, dare I say ponzi... but I think Luxcess will offer a lot more to its investors and hopefully be a great investment for everyone involved.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:40:07 PM

This is indeed a very big advantage. Sometimes people need to withdraw their money immediately due to unexpected circumstances, so it's a good thing they will be able to do so. This encourages people to invest even greater amounts as they can withdraw them at any time.

If this is implemented I think would attract alot of investors; it is a huge pain having to wait for your funds until they are released the worst part is when the withdrawal is rejected for some reason; imagine waiting long just to be rejected withdrawal.

Yes, that's a bonus for the luxcess project, i've been pondering about that, still wandering if there will be any negative effect if it gets to a point where everyone decides to withdraw at once, does the luxcess team have like a safe protocol to counter this?
ganeshramk

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:09:11 PM

Yes, that's a bonus for the luxcess project, i've been pondering about that, still wandering if there will be any negative effect if it gets to a point where everyone decides to withdraw at once, does the luxcess team have like a safe protocol to counter this?

The risk of bulk withdrawal is always there for such schemes. But there might be some way out and should have been set by the project in the begining. But honestly I did not come across such statements anywhere in the whitepaper of Luxcess.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:15:24 PM

The risk of bulk withdrawal is always there for such schemes. But there might be some way out and should have been set by the project in the begining. But honestly I did not come across such statements anywhere in the whitepaper of Luxcess.

I am sure that this case would be taken care of. The whitepaper can not consider every contingency, even if it seems to be an important issue for us at the moment. But they are revising the whitepaper, maybe they will refer to it
rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:36:58 PM

I'm pretty sure that in such extreme cases there will be restrictions on the withdrawals. But hopefully we will never have to get into that situation as it usually means that things are not going the way people expected they would go.
ganeshramk

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:53:24 PM

I am sure that this case would be taken care of. The whitepaper can not consider every contingency, even if it seems to be an important issue for us at the moment. But they are revising the whitepaper, maybe they will refer to it

White paper revision will have all the relevant information and critics we are putting it in here. The team is making sure to make it perfect in the next version. Looking forward for that.
kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:46:05 PM

This information is actually pretty important and will be relevant to many people so I do think it should be in the whitepaper. It's good to hear they are revisiting their whitepaper as many issues have been raised here which aren't included there. Hopefully they will also fix those annoying grammar mistakes as it gives a bad impression.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Ares0211

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:56:16 AM

You are so right. A whitepaper is for the future, for what will be in the next years. So much can be changed and must be changed. You shall get an impression. It happens fast that you get lost in details wich you couldnt know at the moment. (;
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:29:16 AM

It seems lot people finding missing information or clarification in whitepaper. I am sure Luxcess team is checking all these comments and taking action on that. We should see updates shortly.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:51:59 AM

This is practically nice actually... That is to say investors have more advantage when they put their funds into the luxcess investment platform
ladozhskiy1995

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:57:23 AM

i hope this project will be successful in the future, I will support with join bounty signature campaign
girib1684

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:04:05 AM

This is really amazing and flexible option have kept for investors Luxcess group and team. I guess every one have to read once white paper before investing or before talking anything negative about luxcess.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:16:43 AM

This is really amazing and flexible option have kept for investors Luxcess group and team. I guess every one have to read once white paper before investing or before talking anything negative about luxcess.

I actually just had an issue with one of the major exchanges where I wanted to withdraw fiat and my funds are stuck in a smart contract; This begets the question is whether withdrawal would be through a smart contract?

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:14:21 AM

i hope this project will be successful in the future, I will support with join bounty signature campaign

Luxcess is an investment platform which brings in profit for their investors.

If it isn't successfull then something really went wrong along the line.. But i know it will achieve its targets
girib1684

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:30:55 AM

If it isn't successfull then something really went wrong along the line.. But i know it will achieve its targets
With this project you have a good chance to be part of the crypto world, to feel the advantages over the classic investment and to follow the trend.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:33:25 AM

I am also optimistic. Even though the market is just going down a long way, he did that earlier, and Luxcess made good profits during that time. So they know what they are doing
ganeshramk

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:23:04 AM

I am also optimistic. Even though the market is just going down a long way, he did that earlier, and Luxcess made good profits during that time. So they know what they are doing

Lower the price of ETH, its good for all the ICOs. More people will bravely invest in ICOs like Luxcess. I am now confident that Luxcess will reach their soft and hardcaps successfully.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:25:03 AM

Lower the price of ETH, its good for all the ICOs. More people will bravely invest in ICOs like Luxcess. I am now confident that Luxcess will reach their soft and hardcaps successfully.

Me too was thinking exactly the same after seeing crypto arket carnage in the recent week. More smart money will go into ICOs now. But not to forget the word "good quality".

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: