Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:07:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:54:03 PM

What is the hardcap and softcap target for Luxcess? What will happen to the unsold tokens? Is it going to be burnt out frozen or some other options?

Information found in the whitepaper: Softcap 0.5 Mio, Mediumcap 2,5 Mio, Hardcap 5,25 Mio. 60 mio tokens, price 0,15$
Unsold Tokens will be burnt

I do love a good unsold coin burn  Wink Instant potential value increase!

Look forward to around June when the Royal platform gets introduced if everyone goes to plan! I think that's the breaking point and will certainly help with the value and volume.

Especially on already somewhat low cap coins it basically means they your Garanteed a solid return on your investment especially if the ico in question has no bonus or a limited scope of bonus to keep the individual coin value high post sale. Luxcess seems to be lining their token up to be a small but high dollar token in the future which I can get behind for sure Smiley

Yes, once they hit good exchanges after the ICO is complete, the value will definitely increase as the volume spreads across the exchanges, coupled with the periodic burning of the tokens, the luxcess team just need to clean up all loopholes, i see this going far

I think burning tokens can be good for investors; i am curious what implications would that have on the project itself; I understand the token price might be driven upwards; but also the token is a mean of operation in the platform; don't get me wrong i like that my investment would increase but also the long term value should be considered; I am just curious on that end.

I didn't understand what the meaning of burning tokens can be good for investors? And how value is increased if unsold tokens gets burned?

to put it simply, the fewer tokens there are, the less can be bought by those interested and the more the holders can charge for their tokens. Much demand, little supply = high price
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:15:10 PM

What is the hardcap and softcap target for Luxcess? What will happen to the unsold tokens? Is it going to be burnt out frozen or some other options?

Information found in the whitepaper: Softcap 0.5 Mio, Mediumcap 2,5 Mio, Hardcap 5,25 Mio. 60 mio tokens, price 0,15$

Look forward to around June when the Royal platform gets introduced if everyone goes to plan! I think that's the breaking point and will certainly help with the value and volume.

Especially on already somewhat low cap coins it basically means they your Garanteed a solid return on your investment especially if the ico in question has no bonus or a limited scope of bonus to keep the individual coin value high post sale. Luxcess seems to be lining their token up to be a small but high dollar token in the future which I can get behind for sure Smiley

Yes, once they hit good exchanges after the ICO is complete, the value will definitely increase as the volume spreads across the exchanges, coupled with the periodic burning of the tokens, the luxcess team just need to clean up all loopholes, i see this going far

I think burning tokens can be good for investors; i am curious what implications would that have on the project itself; I understand the token price might be driven upwards; but also the token is a mean of operation in the platform; don't get me wrong i like that my investment would increase but also the long term value should be considered; I am just curious on that end.

I didn't understand what the meaning of burning tokens can be good for investors? And how value is increased if unsold tokens gets burned?

It really depends on what is the exact meaning of burning as per the project developer. Some sell it in market and still say it as token burning. Nevertheless lower supply means higher price in the end.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:19:56 PM

to put it simply, the fewer tokens there are, the less can be bought by those interested and the more the holders can charge for their tokens. Much demand, little supply = high price

What was mentioned by Luxcess team about token burning? I really would like to hear from the team than we speculate about it. I too agree on lower supply means higher price in the end.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:31:33 PM

What was mentioned by Luxcess team about token burning? I really would like to hear from the team than we speculate about it. I too agree on lower supply means higher price in the end.

It's in the WP, Page 39:

"The Luxcess Group will issue 60 million tokens. In case they are not sold during the ICO project, they will be burnt."

On page 36 the concept of 'BUY BACK and BURN.' is elaborated, it is unclear to me what exactly the profit is, but assuming there is going to be profit, Luxcess team will use a percentage of this to buy LXC tokens from exchange offices and consequently burn them, to guarantee a constant presence of purchasing power

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

We will fix all mistakes and add some new features this week.
Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

Nice one from the team

swift to heeding to advice and fixing mistakes is what investors are willing to hear and see from a development team

it is also a best practice
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:06:41 PM

It's in the WP, Page 39:

"The Luxcess Group will issue 60 million tokens. In case they are not sold during the ICO project, they will be burnt."

On page 36 the concept of 'BUY BACK and BURN.' is elaborated, it is unclear to me what exactly the profit is, but assuming there is going to be profit, Luxcess team will use a percentage of this to buy LXC tokens from exchange offices and consequently burn them, to guarantee a constant presence of purchasing power

burning tokens  is good for investors, but looking at Luxcess project  I dont think there will be any token left for burning. I expect all token to be sold out during ICO.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:24:26 PM

It reduces the supply of the tokens which normally causes the price to increase. As the demand typically increases over time as a project becomes more popular and the dev team releases new updates bettering the service.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

It's in the WP, Page 39:

burning tokens  is good for investors, but looking at Luxcess project  I dont think there will be any token left for burning. I expect all token to be sold out during ICO.

You are so confident about it. Me too like it that way and want Luxcess to be very much successful. But we never know what big investors are thinking and how much they will invest.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:02:44 PM

Will there be a refund system for the investors, when the funds are stolen ? I hope that it has, because it will comfort the investors and the potential investors. Everything can happen nowadays.

What do you mean by refund system? You mean if something happens like scam? Or any reward refund are you talking about? Do we have that kind of security in crypto field? Its only upto the developers to come up with some solution. Luxcess is a very nice project. They might already have some views on that issue.

It's very possible to integrate such "stop loss" feature in crypto project and yes we have such security already existing in exchanges.... Bottom line if luxcess-group can integrate such feature in their investment plan it will be innovative and awesome

This particular integration what you are saying the Luxcess all about right? Or am I misinterrupted somethings wrong? "stop-loss" function can also be part of portfolio manager and not only in the responsibility of exchanges.

I struggled to understand your various questions but here is what I mean by "stop loss" they are in quotes to mean they are not necessarily called stop loss

For example on red days as the one we are experiencing right now, can't the luxcess-group see to it that portfolio are converted between products so as to reduce the impact of  reduced profit or general losses... That's what I am trying to express here

The luxcess-group could do the needful to clear the air

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:55:48 PM

Will there be a refund system for the investors, when the funds are stolen ? I hope that it has, because it will comfort the investors and the potential investors. Everything can happen nowadays.

What do you mean by refund system? You mean if something happens like scam? Or any reward refund are you talking about? Do we have that kind of security in crypto field? Its only upto the developers to come up with some solution. Luxcess is a very nice project. They might already have some views on that issue.

It's very possible to integrate such "stop loss" feature in crypto project and yes we have such security already existing in exchanges.... Bottom line if luxcess-group can integrate such feature in their investment plan it will be innovative and awesome

This particular integration what you are saying the Luxcess all about right? Or am I misinterrupted somethings wrong? "stop-loss" function can also be part of portfolio manager and not only in the responsibility of exchanges.

I struggled to understand your various questions but here is what I mean by "stop loss" they are in quotes to mean they are not necessarily called stop loss

For example on red days as the one we are experiencing right now, can't the luxcess-group see to it that portfolio are converted between products so as to reduce the impact of  reduced profit or general losses... That's what I am trying to express here

I'd imagine thats possible, but if we're talking longterm investment strategy or short term matters, the idea of a stop-loss only really works if your working on things like day-trading, if their doing swing trading it doesn't work the same, or if their using hedges to trade as well stop-losses wouldn't work. It all comes down to how they structure their trades and how much of the trading is done short vs longterm. Swapping out assets only works if your sure that the other asset your swinging to will have a better performance, just because btc fell 50% in value doesn't mean tomorrow or in a month it won't suddenly jump 1000% and if  your assets are moved completely out to say... fiat... you'd miss that jump.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:33:28 PM

It's in the WP, Page 39:

In my honest opinion I think they will reach their hard cap, they have some good advertising and marketing (apart from the questionable Binance logo). Also the hard cap is only $5.25M dollars, which in this day & age is easily achievable.

girib1684

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:46:30 PM

Ok. Got it. In short this logic is like demand and supply. Less supply high demand. That's why after burning unsold tokens limited tokens value going to increase. Correct?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:28:03 PM

Ok. Got it. In short this logic is like demand and supply. Less supply high demand. That's why after burning unsold tokens limited tokens value going to increase. Correct?

That's correct, usually they carry out this coin burns to give a coin a boost in value, as less coins in circulation.

It is often good for these projects espically ones with airdrops or bounties as they is a lot more coins usually in circulation which means less value.
Anilg

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:28:54 PM

It's in the WP, Page 39:

In my honest opinion I think they will reach their hard cap, they have some good advertising and marketing (apart from the questionable Binance logo). Also the hard cap is only $5.25M dollars, which in this day & age is easily achievable.

Yes, hardcap is not very high. Plus Luxcess is very good project. They believe in teamwork and also think When working in a team, different opinions and points of view are brought together, which is good.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:31:53 PM

It's the other way around.

If the tokens wouldn't be burned, they would most likely be sold on exchanges; more sale orders -> more supply -> lower value
If the tokens are going to be burned, there won't be more sale orders so it's all the same, this doesn't mean the value will increase.
In other words, just because there will be less tokens doesn't magically make the value go up.
It might have effects though, such as the less tokens the team holds, the more incentive investors have to place buy orders on exchanges, but this is an indirect consequence of which there are too many to mention.

In my previous post I explained that with the profit Luxcess makes, a percentage of it will be used to BUY additional LXC tokens which will be burned afterwards.
This does induce a constant purchasing pressure.

Hope I was able to explain effectively!

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:51:30 PM

To simplify the answer, is like removing a certain percentage of tokens out of circulation, this according to their whitepaper will be done at a stipulated period, now once there is decrease in circulation of tokens, it tends to increase the demand, thereby leading to increase in value 
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:05:20 PM

the whitepaper says that you can withdraw your investment at any time with from the royal platform. Of course this is a big advantage over the usual funds, where you often have to wait a long time to get your money back
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:12:51 PM

I'd imagine thats possible, but if we're talking longterm investment strategy or short term matters, the idea of a stop-loss only really works if your working on things like day-trading, if their doing swing trading it doesn't work the same, or if their using hedges to trade as well stop-losses wouldn't work. It all comes down to how they structure their trades and how much of the trading is done short vs longterm. Swapping out assets only works if your sure that the other asset your swinging to will have a better performance, just because btc fell 50% in value doesn't mean tomorrow or in a month it won't suddenly jump 1000% and if  your assets are moved completely out to say... fiat... you'd miss that jump.

Well placed now am getting a more clearer picture of things.... Thanks much

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:19:01 PM

the whitepaper says that you can withdraw your investment at any time with from the royal platform. Of course this is a big advantage over the usual funds, where you often have to wait a long time to get your money back

This is indeed a very big advantage. Sometimes people need to withdraw their money immediately due to unexpected circumstances, so it's a good thing they will be able to do so. This encourages people to invest even greater amounts as they can withdraw them at any time.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:37:06 PM

This is indeed a very big advantage. Sometimes people need to withdraw their money immediately due to unexpected circumstances, so it's a good thing they will be able to do so. This encourages people to invest even greater amounts as they can withdraw them at any time.

If this is implemented I think would attract alot of investors; it is a huge pain having to wait for your funds until they are released the worst part is when the withdrawal is rejected for some reason; imagine waiting long just to be rejected withdrawal.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: