Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:40:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:39:40 PM

Will there be a refund system for the investors, when the funds are stolen ? I hope that it has, because it will comfort the investors and the potential investors. Everything can happen nowadays.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 01:48:48 PM

See what happened in the crypto market today. Morning it was 20% down in all famous altcoins and bitcoin was down some 10%. All recovered. This morning would have been an ideal time to buy ETH for investing in quality ICOs like Luxcess. Missed it bigtime.

Yea. Good time for stocking major coins for investing on minor coins. If so happened in a flash that if you weren't ready of in front of your computer you won't even notice.

LOL you mean we're not all glued to the screen to grab bitcoin for investing in the like 5 minutes it dropped into the 7000s, i know i wasn't sadly Sad Either way the retrace on bitcoin was expected by pretty much all it was too high. It's good to see the strong cryptos still fighting to stay near positive these last few days, it'll be interesting to see how investment platforms like luxcess can perform in a bear market and not just in a bull market, performing well in a bear market is really a triumph for a trade platform.

That is actually one of the advantages of Luxcess. Their investments are very widespread, so if one market is struggling, they have other markets to gain profits from. It would have been great if in those bearish days of the crypto market I would be able to make good profits from gold for example and return to crypto when it's back on it's feet.

OH really haven't given thought in this direction... How verifiable is this claim that investment will practically go into gold to make up for crypto loss when in bearish mode?

I'm not saying they will but what i'm saying is this, in a situation where their portfolio is diversified, there is the possibility of Luxcess to switch and generate revenue from other means when cryptocurrency is not showing significant progress in the market.

We're talking trading her, saying cryptocurrency not showing significant progress will never be its issue. Holding crypto may be variably profitable, but the volatility of crypto will always mean its an insanely good target for day trading. But your right that its really good that the group should be diversified if for nothing other than peoples peace of mind in the event of big corrections like the one these last few weeks.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:00:31 PM

See what happened in the crypto market today. Morning it was 20% down in all famous altcoins and bitcoin was down some 10%. All recovered. This morning would have been an ideal time to buy ETH for investing in quality ICOs like Luxcess. Missed it bigtime.

Well it looks like the market is not exactly recovering when you look at the last hour change page on coinmarketcap. You still have the chance to buy tokens cheap

i think in the next few hours and days it will go up and down all time. 2h up, 2h down:-)
The market is currently very nervous, many already have the Fomo fever. others are using this again and are selling for a short-term plus of 10%. exciting days :-)

Yes the market has been crazy for quite some time now. Fake news and FUD every day, and generally it seems like the big players are playing again with the market. Hopefully the market returns to a more stable state soon as those drops and recovers are not good.

Oh its the normal movement of an unregulated but manipulated market. I dont think its crazy and the correction was nessesary. All about trading right and I trust the luxcess team, that they also can handle bear markets

True, the cryptocurrency market is not regulated, so such can easily happen, Luxcess offers expertise in this in terms of their portfolio and is one good thing about diversification, if one aspect is not doing well they can easily switch to another market

We are in a dark time at the moment with cryptos but if u look at back at the last couple years u will see these dips and corrections are very common and I personally think we'll be at an All Time High, in the next 2 - 3 months and I think Luxcess will certainly be one of them top 40 coins. Especially with its track record backdating from 2014

After reading whitepaper and some post here I also think investing in Luxcess token will be good option. Token price is also reasonable. My goal is to hold tokens for long time so I am not worried about current fall in crypto market.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:08:12 PM

Will there be a refund system for the investors, when the funds are stolen ? I hope that it has, because it will comfort the investors and the potential investors. Everything can happen nowadays.

That's a good question, will luxcess team have an insurance company backing the capital in the event of a hack?

What about how the tokens of the customers will be stored? hot wallet?

We all learned something from the CoinCheck hack

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 03:12:29 PM

Yea. Good time for stocking major coins for investing on minor coins. If so happened in a flash that if you weren't ready of in front of your computer you won't even notice.

LOL you mean we're not all glued to the screen to grab bitcoin for investing in the like 5 minutes it dropped into the 7000s, i know i wasn't sadly Sad Either way the retrace on bitcoin was expected by pretty much all it was too high. It's good to see the strong cryptos still fighting to stay near positive these last few days, it'll be interesting to see how investment platforms like luxcess can perform in a bear market and not just in a bull market, performing well in a bear market is really a triumph for a trade platform.

That is actually one of the advantages of Luxcess. Their investments are very widespread, so if one market is struggling, they have other markets to gain profits from. It would have been great if in those bearish days of the crypto market I would be able to make good profits from gold for example and return to crypto when it's back on it's feet.

OH really haven't given thought in this direction... How verifiable is this claim that investment will practically go into gold to make up for crypto loss when in bearish mode?

I'm not saying they will but what i'm saying is this, in a situation where their portfolio is diversified, there is the possibility of Luxcess to switch and generate revenue from other means when cryptocurrency is not showing significant progress in the market.

With that said I think it will be nice if luxcess-group team comes up with ratios of areas of investment like in a given area what is the target investment portion.. That way investors know where the bulk of their investments goes

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:19:08 PM

We're talking trading her, saying cryptocurrency not showing significant progress will never be its issue. Holding crypto may be variably profitable, but the volatility of crypto will always mean its an insanely good target for day trading. But your right that its really good that the group should be diversified if for nothing other than peoples peace of mind in the event of big corrections like the one these last few weeks.

I'm not disputing the fact that is not trading, i'm been specific on the portfolio aspect, every aspect of it is related to trading but giving the community of the opportunity to diversify is a good thing, revenues can easily be generated for Luxcess thereby giving the project a solid foundation
rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:28:13 PM

With that said I think it will be nice if luxcess-group team comes up with ratios of areas of investment like in a given area what is the target investment portion.. That way investors know where the bulk of their investments goes

Like Ace44 said, diversity is always a good thing as it reduces the risk and allows stable profits even when a specific market is having rough days. I don't think they will move the funds between crypto and other markets dynamically, just split them between several markets.
Anilg

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:14:14 PM

Wow, did you see how much profit you made by participating in ICO? 1700% !! That's great. They seem to have a good hand there.
And with mining, they made 63% last year. That's very impressive numbers

I see, my investment will be in good hands

Hey Fauler,

What do you mean by, did u see how much profit u made by participating in ICO? 1700%?

Where did you see this figure and also - what exactly does it mean, Luxcess team made 1700% from what??

Thanks in advance

Actually I have also that question. Where you did saw that profit? I mean any news or any updates or any latest meeting? Please mention that reference link if available. Because of that news is confirm then investors also know this news.

You both should take a look in the whitepaper. Page 29
They participated at ICOs from VIBE, QUA, KICKICO, ICN, SNC, CMD and NEO and made 1700% with their investment.
There are a lots of informations about their perfomance the last 2 years, take a look!

1700% profit is huge thing. Luxcess in business since 4 years and not only just in business but making good profit as well. Day by day my confidence in Luxcess is going up n up
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 04:15:12 PM

Like Ace44 said, diversity is always a good thing as it reduces the risk and allows stable profits even when a specific market is having rough days. I don't think they will move the funds between crypto and other markets dynamically, just split them between several markets.

The size of the ICO and fact that most responsible investment teams don't look for crazy returns per month means they wont need to move funds around, they'll just trade where the system demands it on any given day and the other cash in markets that are less favorable would sit idle waiting for favorable conditions. Or at least thats how i imagine a team like luxcess would handle it, I mean its also possible that things like crypto will be parked in FIAT except when directly performing trade runs but i have no idea :S
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:30:12 PM

Actually I have also that question. Where you did saw that profit? I mean any news or any updates or any latest meeting? Please mention that reference link if available. Because of that news is confirm then investors also know this news.

They participated at ICOs from VIBE, QUA, KICKICO, ICN, SNC, CMD and NEO and made 1700% with their investment.
There are a lots of informations about their perfomance the last 2 years, take a look!

1700% profit is huge thing. Luxcess in business since 4 years and not only just in business but making good profit as well. Day by day my confidence in Luxcess is going up n up

Nice! I have to admit, I wasn't actually aware of that. Pretty impressive! Luxcess is certainly getting more attention daily.

"All investors will be able to deposit their LXC tokens on this platform, which will operate on the principal of PROFIT SHARE. That means that you will only pay a commission on the profits we will create. You will be able to fully control your capital. Luxcess Group will increase the LXC tokens price by investing in our projects only with our LXC tokens. Join us and together we will create a better tomorrow."

Source: https://icobench.com/ico/luxcess-group

This is a good paragraph which also feels me with confidence, although it's not from the official team.

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:37:33 PM

It's still a good time to buy in to Luxcess Group project! I really like this project and if you bought some LXC now you will make a great return when it gets listed! Even if it doesn't get listed on binance  Wink

girib1684

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:42:57 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 07:19:30 AM by girib1684

Wow, did you see how much profit you made by participating in ICO? 1700% !! That's great. They seem to have a good hand there.

Hey Fauler,

What do you mean by, did u see how much profit u made by participating in ICO? 1700%?

Where did you see this figure and also - what exactly does it mean, Luxcess team made 1700% from what??

Thanks in advance

faulerwilli I saw that details. Its really great news for us and investors also. On next page they mentioned about trading platform name like Poloniex, Bittrex, Kraken, LiveCoin, HitBtc. This is good plan for future.
cryptossi

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:06:03 PM

Hey Fauler,

Thanks in advance

faulerwilli I saw that details. Its really great news for us and investors also. On next page they mentioned about trading platform name like Poloniex, Bittrex, Kraken, LiveCoin, HitBtc. This is good plan form future.

Wow it's nice to see they kickstarted their project by raising funds from other ICO, this shows that they have a lot of knowledge in the crypto market and that they lots of different ways of making revenue and raising funds.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:42:44 PM

Hey Fauler,

Thanks in advance

Pretty awesome stuff; Going through the whitepaper actually makes it easier to dig stuff up; I am quite impressed at the numbers. Traction is key. They have been operational for some time. I like the concept of raising the ICO when it would make sense and have generated an actual traction that is more comforting for investors.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:46:52 PM

Hey Fauler,

Thanks in advance

Now these are the things that excite me in projects, people with real life experiences, with purpose, i'm yet to finish the whitepaper but is good you brought this up for the community to see and digest, they obviously have what it takes to move LUXCESS forward
cryptossi

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:02:04 PM

Now these are the things that excite me in projects, people with real life experiences, with purpose, i'm yet to finish the whitepaper but is good you brought this up for the community to see and digest, they obviously have what it takes to move LUXCESS forward

Yeah me too I haven't finished reading the white paper yet but hopefully I will get a chance to this week. I want to find out more about how the project works and how it makes its money.

rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:17:59 PM

Hey Fauler,

Thanks in advance

Is it mentioned there how much time it took to make the 1700% on their investments? I mean 1700% is really awsome, but I guess those were pretty risky investments, don't think the whole investments will be such risky. So I guess the average profit from their investments is less than that, hence I wonder how much time are we talking about.
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:20:40 PM

Reading this article I must say that luxcess-group has this whole project figured out and their game plan is top notch like seriously this guys are deep deep into diversification and has great experience around their various chosen niche which is a big boost for Investors

Read on

“SYSTEM” @bexbostjan https://medium.com/luxcess-group/https-medium-com-luxcess-group-system-c5f3f17f438b

Thank you for sharing this article, I read it, but I cant really see why you are so excited about it. It is a 2min read and they dont really say anything actually

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:46:48 PM

Reading this article I must say that luxcess-group has this whole project figured out and their game plan is top notch like seriously this guys are deep deep into diversification and has great experience around their various chosen niche which is a big boost for Investors

Read on

“SYSTEM” @bexbostjan https://medium.com/luxcess-group/https-medium-com-luxcess-group-system-c5f3f17f438b

Thank you for sharing this article, I read it, but I cant really see why you are so excited about it. It is a 2min read and they dont really say anything actually

Thanks for sharing another article. As Bali mentioned, I dont see any new thing or even any interesting point about the Luxcess in this article. Or Am I really missing something?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:49:07 PM

Lots of articles are published nowadays. Qaulity project like Luxcess should give extra care for the quality of the published content about the project. Then it will really boost investors confidence. Thats still my personal opinion though.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: