Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:18:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:52:40 PM

Cryptossi has already asked in their Telegram channel, and the 30% is taken off every investment, also if it loses. So this leads to the obvious question: 30% of what? 30% is alot, but I guess people can live with it if it's taken off their profits. But if it's taken off losing investments aswell, then there are no profits to take 30% off of them. That leads me to believe that 30% fee will be taken off the amount invested. Now if this is the case I think this is way too much and I doubt many people will agree to invest with such fees. Hopefully the team can clarify this for us as soon as possible.

maybe he got some wrong information. what if they lose all my money, do i have to pay then 30%. For example i lose 100$, i have also to pay 30$?
or did i understand something wrong?

Hello,

the 30% profit share is deducted only from profit that we make, it has absolutely no connection to your initial investment, and lets say that we do not make any profit on ceratain month, you won't have to pay anything. So as said 30% will only be split from profit making

Luxcess group

I apologise, I must have misunderstood Luka's response, I do not want to be portrayed as spreading lies about this project.

I asked one of your team members this question on telegram last night and they told me 30% will be taken on all transactions, it turns out this is incorrect and I'm happy about this because that fee seemed incredibly high!

I really think Luxcess should re-evaluate its marketing & communications team, you are not giving out clear information to investors and this causes confusion and FUD, maybe look at taking on some English speakers to help with queries.

Maybe you misunderstood each other.. But great that you asked that here so we clarified the issue Smiley

So yes, once again, 30% Will only be shared from profit that we make, you initial investment stays intact and if there is no plus, you don't pay anything.

Luxcess group

Yes me too, I did think 30% was a very high fee, however I am a little bit concerned as to why you are only charging fees on profits.

Not every investment you recommend is going to make a profit and this will put a massive strain on your business, if you suffer a big loss one month and everyone wants to withdraw their funds then you will be in a vulnerable position.

If you don't have the income from commissions coming in every month for successful investments then you will go out of business and face closure.

That one of the reason they charge 30% fees instead of 3-5% like most investing institutions. I agree that this might create liquidity issues if they are having some bad investments in a row, but if they have enough backup funds that shouldn't be a problem.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:58:19 PM

Cryptossi has already asked in their Telegram channel, and the 30% is taken off every investment, also if it loses. So this leads to the obvious question: 30% of what? 30% is alot, but I guess people can live with it if it's taken off their profits. But if it's taken off losing investments aswell, then there are no profits to take 30% off of them. That leads me to believe that 30% fee will be taken off the amount invested. Now if this is the case I think this is way too much and I doubt many people will agree to invest with such fees. Hopefully the team can clarify this for us as soon as possible.

maybe he got some wrong information. what if they lose all my money, do i have to pay then 30%. For example i lose 100$, i have also to pay 30$?

Hello,

the 30% profit share is deducted only from profit that we make, it has absolutely no connection to your initial investment, and lets say that we do not make any profit on ceratain month, you won't have to pay anything. So as said 30% will only be split from profit making

Luxcess group

I apologise, I must have misunderstood Luka's response, I do not want to be portrayed as spreading lies about this project.

I asked one of your team members this question on telegram last night and they told me 30% will be taken on all transactions, it turns out this is incorrect and I'm happy about this because that fee seemed incredibly high!

I really think Luxcess should re-evaluate its marketing & communications team, you are not giving out clear information to investors and this causes confusion and FUD, maybe look at taking on some English speakers to help with queries.

Maybe you misunderstood each other.. But great that you asked that here so we clarified the issue Smiley

So yes, once again, 30% Will only be shared from profit that we make, you initial investment stays intact and if there is no plus, you don't pay anything.

Luxcess group

Yes me too, I did think 30% was a very high fee, however I am a little bit concerned as to why you are only charging fees on profits.

Not every investment you recommend is going to make a profit and this will put a massive strain on your business, if you suffer a big loss one month and everyone wants to withdraw their funds then you will be in a vulnerable position.

If you don't have the income from commissions coming in every month for successful investments then you will go out of business and face closure.

That one of the reason they charge 30% fees instead of 3-5% like most investing institutions. I agree that this might create liquidity issues if they are having some bad investments in a row, but if they have enough backup funds that shouldn't be a problem.

To be honest I just don't think it's sensible from a business perspective, however for investors it's great news because your basically investing for free. No platform/admin charges, no annual management charges that is ridiculously good value.

If you invest in the stock market or investment funds you will agree with me that this crazy but if it works then well done because you will need a hell of a lot of back up funds especially as you're allowing investors to withdraw immediately.

Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:59:10 PM

Do the team's developers have active GitHub profiles?

Unfortunately our developers for the platform must stay anonymus at the momment, because of some contract clauses that they have...
We would also rather see that they are publicly published, but we can't do that right now, we are sorry about that.. Undecided

Luxcess group

This is something which I did not expect. Because normally team members are published by the project and that will show the project as legit to certain extent. This kind of transparency will boost investor sentiments.

We Will publish one of our other developers soon, but unfortunatelly for now we can't put others, we are hoping that we Will resolve this as soon as possible to, because as you said, transparency is the key nowadays..

Luxcess group

Almost all ICO mentioning there whole team and same expected from Luxcess also. Its good to see Luxcess team is ready to make some changes to the original policy. Keep up the good work team.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:03:36 PM

Hello, can someone really invest now has the price is low and high. Pls, what are the cause of all this low and high price. How much can someone really now invest to be on a save side?

You can invest now, the high and low price is caused by the fluctuation of bitcoin price which has drastically reduced, investing is also a personal thing as only you can determine whether to invest or not but to be on a safe side, always invest what you can afford to loose, that's the rule of crypto  Smiley

I plan to invest as normal fiat is fiat still and the projects are still the projects of you think a project is worth investing in then btc price dois ant change that fact people are sad because they bought btc high and it’s now low but that doesn’t somehow make investments in things like luxcess less worthy of investing if u believe in them

Luxcess is accepting fiat currencies? I have not seen this information anywhere? it would be nice to include such aspects as well as credit or paypal payments. Then more and more investors will come on-board.

yes I completely agree on that part. FIAT currency ICOs are highly successful in the recent past than just crypto based ICOs. Hope Luxcess will also have that option for the benefit of many small investors.

Espicallay when the market is down for example now, no one will want to sell there ETH / BTC at these kind of prices, which is why accepting FIAT will increase sales and more money into the project.

You are so right... Market went bearish and even though I needed the money urgently and very importantly I refused to sell... Can't sell at a loss... So fiat is good for luxcess-group

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:39:20 PM

Hello, can someone really invest now has the price is low and high. Pls, what are the cause of all this low and high price. How much can someone really now invest to be on a save side?

You can invest now, the high and low price is caused by the fluctuation of bitcoin price which has drastically reduced, investing is also a personal thing as only you can determine whether to invest or not but to be on a safe side, always invest what you can afford to loose, that's the rule of crypto  Smiley

I plan to invest as normal fiat is fiat still and the projects are still the projects of you think a project is worth investing in then btc price dois ant change that fact people are sad because they bought btc high and it’s now low but that doesn’t somehow make investments in things like luxcess less worthy of investing if u believe in them

Luxcess is accepting fiat currencies? I have not seen this information anywhere? it would be nice to include such aspects as well as credit or paypal payments. Then more and more investors will come on-board.

yes I completely agree on that part. FIAT currency ICOs are highly successful in the recent past than just crypto based ICOs. Hope Luxcess will also have that option for the benefit of many small investors.

Espicallay when the market is down for example now, no one will want to sell there ETH / BTC at these kind of prices, which is why accepting FIAT will increase sales and more money into the project.

You are so right... Market went bearish and even though I needed the money urgently and very importantly I refused to sell... Can't sell at a loss... So fiat is good for luxcess-group

I think the age of crypto alone is over; ICO especially dealing with trading and exchanges should allow bridging FIAT and Crypto; I know in many exchanges they allow that through USDT but still that is not good enough. I think allowing FIAT would give a huge boost to the one providing it. Luxcess group been operational for quite sometime so I think this is something they can introduce.

rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:22:32 PM

Hello,

Luxcess group

Luxcess group

To be honest I just don't think it's sensible from a business perspective, however for investors it's great news because your basically investing for free. No platform/admin charges, no annual management charges that is ridiculously good value.

If you invest in the stock market or investment funds you will agree with me that this crazy but if it works then well done because you will need a hell of a lot of back up funds especially as you're allowing investors to withdraw immediately.

I agree that this is an odd business model which I haven't seen anywhere else. However I assume that they have withdrawal limitation in extreme cases where too many people want to withdraw their money, otherwise this can indeed lead to bankruptcy. I guess we will have to wait and see how this turns out, maybe the fee structure will be changed in the future to allow more stable income.
gee777

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:25:34 PM

I am a medium app user because I enjoy reading a whole lot but can someone tell me why luxcess-group ain't updating and posting on medium? Their last post was days ago and it ain't good for visibility

Yeah, I have seen a lot of peeps complaining but i always say if the dont have what to post they don't need to post...Maybe there isn't much going on right now.

Not for days you know... Ain't there activities on the telegram group? Why can't it be the same for. Medium too... I am in the telegram group but I barely frequent there as much as I am in here and medium.... This should be looked into as suggested earlier...

Oh.. Then yhis has to be looked on by the team
They need to improve on their media publicity team then.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:25:42 PM

No, at te moment they only have facebook, linkedin and instagram. In my opinion, they should indeed also add active GitHub profiles.

Github activity would make it easy for investors to view the track history of developers, it wouldve been a nice addition to show what the project is capable of

But just because a Github reference is absent from the website doesn't mean the developers are less qualified

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:35:52 PM

I am a medium app user because I enjoy reading a whole lot but can someone tell me why luxcess-group ain't updating and posting on medium? Their last post was days ago and it ain't good for visibility

Yeah, I have seen a lot of peeps complaining but i always say if the dont have what to post they don't need to post...Maybe there isn't much going on right now.

Not for days you know... Ain't there activities on the telegram group? Why can't it be the same for. Medium too... I am in the telegram group but I barely frequent there as much as I am in here and medium.... This should be looked into as suggested earlier...

Oh.. Then yhis has to be looked on by the team
They need to improve on their media publicity team then.

The fact is more and more groups are focusing solely on telegram for distributing news, its sad and not what i thought would happen i was hoping to see a move towards a real news system, and away from bitcointalk but it seems the move for active news distribution seems to be towards telegram. In the end as long as news is getting out from the ICO's its still great that theirs active communication, in reality i'd love to see more attention to the secondary paths though.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:04:00 PM

I think the age of crypto alone is over; ICO especially dealing with trading and exchanges should allow bridging FIAT and Crypto; I know in many exchanges they allow that through USDT but still that is not good enough. I think allowing FIAT would give a huge boost to the one providing it. Luxcess group been operational for quite sometime so I think this is something they can introduce.

Good suggestion, accepting FIAT will increase sales for sure. I hope Luxcess team is reading this and they will consider this option as well and many small investors will be able to take advantage of it.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:20:18 PM

I wouldn't say the days of investing in ICO's using crypto is over... people are still using their ETH/BTC profits to reinvest in ICO's it makes more sense and means less fees.

Otherwise whats the point in cryptos if all we are ever going to do is continue to use fiat to pay for everything...

Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:35:24 PM

I wouldn't say the days of investing in ICO's using crypto is over... people are still using their ETH/BTC profits to reinvest in ICO's it makes more sense and means less fees.

Otherwise whats the point in cryptos if all we are ever going to do is continue to use fiat to pay for everything...

I think the hype for ICOs comes to an end but thats a good thing. I mean the good projects collecting their money. And thats the important thing. No one cares about all these hundreds of projects wich wants to make a fast Dollar....
orionluckyse7en

Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:37:24 PM

In my opinion, the business bridging fiat and crypto in exchange, it's even good. Especially for now, because not everyone or investors and businesses around the world use crypto, and some even do not understand crypto. That way the existing problems will be resolved.

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:01:34 PM

Hello,

Luxcess group

Luxcess group

Well, since the 30% is from profit generated and has been clarified and not from losses, i think is not that bad, it would've been an issue if it were on both profit and losses, is like a trading system, so expect charges as they will be doing the job for you
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:49:53 PM

Well, since the 30% is from profit generated and has been clarified and not from losses, i think is not that bad, it would've been an issue if it were on both profit and losses, is like a trading system, so expect charges as they will be doing the job for you

Exactly, had it been the other way round it would of been a different story. I'm glad this has been confirmed and cleared. It would be good to things like this cleared up giving the project more confidence for investors to get involved.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:56:17 PM

Unfortunately our developers for the platform must stay anonymus at the momment, because of some contract clauses that they have...
We would also rather see that they are publicly published, but we can't do that right now, we are sorry about that.. Undecided

Luxcess group

This is something which I did not expect. Because normally team members are published by the project and that will show the project as legit to certain extent. This kind of transparency will boost investor sentiments.

We Will publish one of our other developers soon, but unfortunatelly for now we can't put others, we are hoping that we Will resolve this as soon as possible to, because as you said, transparency is the key nowadays..

Luxcess group

that seems a bit strange to me. what contracts should that be? but i want to believe your words an I'm ready to wait for the presentation of the DEVs, hopefully this will be done before the ICO launch. would really like to invest, but still there are too many question marks for me
Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:09:41 PM

Luxcess group

Luxcess group

that seems a bit strange to me. what contracts should that be? but i want to believe your words an I'm ready to wait for the presentation of the DEVs, hopefully this will be done before the ICO launch. would really like to invest, but still there are too many question marks for me

When they have contracts with other companies or are part of other projects, than this is a common practice. You see parts of the team with Pictures and names. Of course they could be wrong but.. thats a possibility for nearly every project.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:50:12 PM

Hello,

Luxcess group

Luxcess group

I agree that this is an odd business model which I haven't seen anywhere else. However I assume that they have withdrawal limitation in extreme cases where too many people want to withdraw their money, otherwise this can indeed lead to bankruptcy. I guess we will have to wait and see how this turns out, maybe the fee structure will be changed in the future to allow more stable income.

I for one have no issue with the 30% sincerely when the following can be answered satisfactorily..

Is my investment safe?
Even at 70% withdrawal can I still get it when I want to?

I think investors will look this direction more... You will agree with me that 100% gain is good but some of the factors has to be considered too

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:31:07 PM

Does anyone know how the airdrop of Luxcess works?

There is an announcement on facebook that there will be an airdrop but I dont understand how it is organized:

https://www.facebook.com/LuxcessGroupPage/photos/a.189547564973770.1073741832.158118964783297/189547578307102/?type=3&theater

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
FireDemon

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:32:58 PM

The whitepaper says that you can withdraw your investment at any time with from the royal platform. Of course this is a big advantage over the usual funds, where you often have to wait a long time to get your money back
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: