Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:24:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:45:43 PM

Does anyone know how the airdrop of Luxcess works?

There is an announcement on facebook that there will be an airdrop but I dont understand how it is organized:

https://www.facebook.com/LuxcessGroupPage/photos/a.189547564973770.1073741832.158118964783297/189547578307102/?type=3&theater

Ya i'm hoping we'll get more info on it but i must have been missing something as i can't figure out how to actually participate in the airdrop lol.I just asked on their webchat and they responded right away apparently you have to join telegram to participate in it, and then saw someone posted a link to another luxcess btc page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2869121.0

edit: and apparently it closed earlier today Sad
rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:57:44 PM

I agree that this is an odd business model which I haven't seen anywhere else. However I assume that they have withdrawal limitation in extreme cases where too many people want to withdraw their money, otherwise this can indeed lead to bankruptcy. I guess we will have to wait and see how this turns out, maybe the fee structure will be changed in the future to allow more stable income.

I for one have no issue with the 30% sincerely when the following can be answered satisfactorily..

Is my investment safe?
Even at 70% withdrawal can I still get it when I want to?

I think investors will look this direction more... You will agree with me that 100% gain is good but some of the factors has to be considered too

But that's the point, you can't have it all. You can't expect both instant withdrawals at any time and that the fee will be taken only from profits. This is bad business for Luxcess because in cases when many people want to withdraw their investments at a loss, they will be short of available funds and they won't be making any profits from the fees either. So in order for them to be able to run their business in a stable manner, in such extreme cases they will have to either take some fees from losses or restrict the withdrawals to some extent.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:03:16 PM

Do the team's developers have active GitHub profiles?

Unfortunately our developers for the platform must stay anonymus at the momment, because of some contract clauses that they have...
We would also rather see that they are publicly published, but we can't do that right now, we are sorry about that.. Undecided

Luxcess group

This is something which I did not expect. Because normally team members are published by the project and that will show the project as legit to certain extent. This kind of transparency will boost investor sentiments.

We Will publish one of our other developers soon, but unfortunatelly for now we can't put others, we are hoping that we Will resolve this as soon as possible to, because as you said, transparency is the key nowadays..

Luxcess group

that seems a bit strange to me. what contracts should that be? but i want to believe your words an I'm ready to wait for the presentation of the DEVs, hopefully this will be done before the ICO launch. would really like to invest, but still there are too many question marks for me

When they have contracts with other companies or are part of other projects, than this is a common practice. You see parts of the team with Pictures and names. Of course they could be wrong but.. thats a possibility for nearly every project.

Yes, you do have a point, most investors however don't like to be showcased on the project profile for personal reasons but is best such are settled by both parties before they go to the public because any disagreement will surely put a strain on the project
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:34:17 PM

Unfortunately our developers for the platform must stay anonymus at the momment, because of some contract clauses that they have...
We would also rather see that they are publicly published, but we can't do that right now, we are sorry about that.. Undecided

Luxcess group

This is something which I did not expect. Because normally team members are published by the project and that will show the project as legit to certain extent. This kind of transparency will boost investor sentiments.

We Will publish one of our other developers soon, but unfortunatelly for now we can't put others, we are hoping that we Will resolve this as soon as possible to, because as you said, transparency is the key nowadays..

Luxcess group

It's really good to immediate response from the team and also honest behaviour. That's very good for the whole community. Trust level will go up if this continues like this.
Ace44

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:56:01 PM

I agree that this is an odd business model which I haven't seen anywhere else. However I assume that they have withdrawal limitation in extreme cases where too many people want to withdraw their money, otherwise this can indeed lead to bankruptcy. I guess we will have to wait and see how this turns out, maybe the fee structure will be changed in the future to allow more stable income.

I for one have no issue with the 30% sincerely when the following can be answered satisfactorily..

Is my investment safe?

I think investors will look this direction more... You will agree with me that 100% gain is good but some of the factors has to be considered too

But that's the point, you can't have it all. You can't expect both instant withdrawals at any time and that the fee will be taken only from profits. This is bad business for Luxcess because in cases when many people want to withdraw their investments at a loss, they will be short of available funds and they won't be making any profits from the fees either. So in order for them to be able to run their business in a stable manner, in such extreme cases they will have to either take some fees from losses or restrict the withdrawals to some extent.

But i don't think is bad, i mean, is business, lets say i invest $1000 and make 100% of my profit, 30% is taken to run the business, is fine, is trading and the fee is used for the viability of the project, my personal opinion
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:33:12 PM

Luxcess group

Luxcess group

It's really good to immediate response from the team and also honest behaviour. That's very good for the whole community. Trust level will go up if this continues like this.

Ya I can respect some level of anonymity when it comes to crypto as I’ve noticed a lot of stigma between icos especially if any of the devs are from previous crypto experience it starts to begin a bunch of needless comparisons. Not saying that’s why they want to remain anon but just saying it’s one of many reasons people would want to keep their anonymity
rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:24:01 AM

Is my investment safe?

But i don't think is bad, i mean, is business, lets say i invest $1000 and make 100% of my profit, 30% is taken to run the business, is fine, is trading and the fee is used for the viability of the project, my personal opinion

Of course that is not bad, this is reality. I just said, that I don't think investors will be able to enjoy both worlds. In an extreme case where many people try to withdraw at loss, either people will have to pay fees or there will be some limitations on the withdrawals.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:49:05 AM

I am a medium app user because I enjoy reading a whole lot but can someone tell me why luxcess-group ain't updating and posting on medium? Their last post was days ago and it ain't good for visibility

Yeah, I have seen a lot of peeps complaining but i always say if the dont have what to post they don't need to post...Maybe there isn't much going on right now.

Not for days you know... Ain't there activities on the telegram group? Why can't it be the same for. Medium too... I am in the telegram group but I barely frequent there as much as I am in here and medium.... This should be looked into as suggested earlier...

Oh.. Then yhis has to be looked on by the team
They need to improve on their media publicity team then.
We need to inform to Dev about this concern. Or user should have to track LUXCESSGROUP on Twitter account for updates And news.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:09:47 AM

Luxcess group

Luxcess group

Ya I can respect some level of anonymity when it comes to crypto as I’ve noticed a lot of stigma between icos especially if any of the devs are from previous crypto experience it starts to begin a bunch of needless comparisons. Not saying that’s why they want to remain anon but just saying it’s one of many reasons people would want to keep their anonymity

I think part of the anonymity can also be attributed to some devs may not have left their older jobs. In many situation when a person leaves his job their need to provide a month notice in that period (handover) usually all devs never mention where they will be working especially if the new entity is competition.

Ace44

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

Luxcess group

Luxcess group

Yes, some have worked with other projects which eventually failed,not because they are incompetent but sometimes things happen that we have no control of, not saying luxcess has one or will fail either and when such individual eventually wants to start another or join another team, they may decide to stay anonymous to avoid issues from the community once he/she is spotted as part of the team
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:38:04 AM

Luxcess group

Luxcess group

Yes, some have worked with other projects which eventually failed,not because they are incompetent but sometimes things happen that we have no control of, not saying luxcess has one or will fail either and when such individual eventually wants to start another or join another team, they may decide to stay anonymous to avoid issues from the community once he/she is spotted as part of the team

ok, i can see that there are many plausible reasons for that. Thank you all for the possible explanations.
In addition to the team, they also have over 10 traders, according to whiterpaper. Think that's enough, or what do you think?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:42:23 AM

Luxcess group

Luxcess group

If I get him right, he said their anonymity is due to contact Clauses had. Meaning an agreement they have signed restricts them from being publicly displayed. I get that but what I don't get is : was the clause with lux cess or another project entirely?
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:35:08 AM

There is an announcement on facebook that there will be an airdrop but I dont understand how it is organized:

https://www.facebook.com/LuxcessGroupPage/photos/a.189547564973770.1073741832.158118964783297/189547578307102/?type=3&theater

Ya i'm hoping we'll get more info on it but i must have been missing something as i can't figure out how to actually participate in the airdrop lol.I just asked on their webchat and they responded right away apparently you have to join telegram to participate in it, and then saw someone posted a link to another luxcess btc page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2869121.0

Ah that's too bad, thanks for the explanation!
The airdrop closed pretty soon, if only the facebook post contained more information in how to participate in the airdrop
Seems they used a low cap in airdrop applicants.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:06:58 AM

The airdrop closed pretty soon, if only the facebook post contained more information in how to participate in the airdrop

Yeah it would be good if this was advertised else where such as twitter or reddit, to get more publicity.

I still think we need to open a sub-reddit, it's important to get the right publicity.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:03:43 AM

What a great article here I found..

Your Safe and Long term Investment is Here....

https://coins.newbium.com/post/13159-luxcess-groupyour-safe-and-long-term-investment

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:46:22 AM

Yeah it would be good if this was advertised else where such as twitter or reddit, to get more publicity.

I still think we need to open a sub-reddit, it's important to get the right publicity.

Agreed and I think here too is a good place to announce. I think it would be a great publicity to publish a post on how is luxcess group different from most of the competition with its usage of crypto and fiat in the same network.

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:58:10 AM

I'm not a reddit user myself but I do often use Telegram, I don't know why I didnt just go to their telegram channel and check the pinned items, im pretty sure now that all the airdrop related information was put in a pinned item!

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:09:31 PM

I'm not a reddit user myself but I do often use Telegram, I don't know why I didnt just go to their telegram channel and check the pinned items, im pretty sure now that all the airdrop related information was put in a pinned item!

I don't actually have a reddit account but I do often browse to lookup coins I'm not sure about or if I want to get more information.

It's a public community, so most of the time you can get a rough idea of the project and what kind of publicity / support it has
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:28:44 PM

There seem not to be much information about the airdrop. I tried visiting their site to scout for details regarding it but I found none. Am suspecting the pre-registration link is the lead to registering for the airdrop.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:32:14 PM

What a great article here I found..

Your Safe and Long term Investment is Here....

https://coins.newbium.com/post/13159-luxcess-groupyour-safe-and-long-term-investment

thanks for that. it is a nice summary. and it looks like the luxcess team wrote it, reminds me a lot of the whitepaper:-)
very good that they make the project known on many ways
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: