Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:46:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
Fleshslasher

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:32:36 PM

Does anyone know how the airdrop of Luxcess works?

There is an announcement on facebook that there will be an airdrop but I dont understand how it is organized:

https://www.facebook.com/LuxcessGroupPage/photos/a.189547564973770.1073741832.158118964783297/189547578307102/?type=3&theater

Ya i'm hoping we'll get more info on it but i must have been missing something as i can't figure out how to actually participate in the airdrop lol.I just asked on their webchat and they responded right away apparently you have to join telegram to participate in it, and then saw someone posted a link to another luxcess btc page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2869121.0

edit: and apparently it closed earlier today Sad

Ah that's too bad, thanks for the explanation!
The airdrop closed pretty soon, if only the facebook post contained more information in how to participate in the airdrop
Seems they used a low cap in airdrop applicants.

Yeah it would be good if this was advertised else where such as twitter or reddit, to get more publicity.

I still think we need to open a sub-reddit, it's important to get the right publicity.

A sub-reddit would be a good idea since we would reach more people, have the information spread out more. Having more people know about this project via reddit is going to be a great success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:46:41 PM

There is an announcement on facebook that there will be an airdrop but I dont understand how it is organized:

https://www.facebook.com/LuxcessGroupPage/photos/a.189547564973770.1073741832.158118964783297/189547578307102/?type=3&theater

Ya i'm hoping we'll get more info on it but i must have been missing something as i can't figure out how to actually participate in the airdrop lol.I just asked on their webchat and they responded right away apparently you have to join telegram to participate in it, and then saw someone posted a link to another luxcess btc page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2869121.0

The airdrop closed pretty soon, if only the facebook post contained more information in how to participate in the airdrop

Yeah it would be good if this was advertised else where such as twitter or reddit, to get more publicity.

I still think we need to open a sub-reddit, it's important to get the right publicity.

I'm not a reddit user myself but I do often use Telegram, I don't know why I didnt just go to their telegram channel and check the pinned items, im pretty sure now that all the airdrop related information was put in a pinned item!

Airdrop of Luxcess is already closed? Thats bad. I missed it. Its always pleasure to have such good token for free but unfortunately (this round) missed.
Hope there will be multiple rounds Smiley
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:56:20 PM

I'm not a reddit user myself but I do often use Telegram, I don't know why I didnt just go to their telegram channel and check the pinned items, im pretty sure now that all the airdrop related information was put in a pinned item!

Airdrop of Luxcess is already closed? Thats bad. I missed it. Its always pleasure to have such good token for free but unfortunately (this round) missed.

I wouldn't worry, it's still so early on within the Luxcess project, they will be more opportunities for airdrops and project work.

I would like to see more social media activity and possibly a giveaway or something for a retweet, it's a nice, cheap and easy way to grow your twitter account for example.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:19:43 PM

Do the team's developers have active GitHub profiles?

Unfortunately our developers for the platform must stay anonymus at the momment, because of some contract clauses that they have...
We would also rather see that they are publicly published, but we can't do that right now, we are sorry about that.. Undecided

Luxcess group

This is something which I did not expect. Because normally team members are published by the project and that will show the project as legit to certain extent. This kind of transparency will boost investor sentiments.

We Will publish one of our other developers soon, but unfortunatelly for now we can't put others, we are hoping that we Will resolve this as soon as possible to, because as you said, transparency is the key nowadays..

Luxcess group

It's really good to immediate response from the team and also honest behaviour. That's very good for the whole community. Trust level will go up if this continues like this.

Ya I can respect some level of anonymity when it comes to crypto as I’ve noticed a lot of stigma between icos especially if any of the devs are from previous crypto experience it starts to begin a bunch of needless comparisons. Not saying that’s why they want to remain anon but just saying it’s one of many reasons people would want to keep their anonymity

Yes, some have worked with other projects which eventually failed,not because they are incompetent but sometimes things happen that we have no control of, not saying luxcess has one or will fail either and when such individual eventually wants to start another or join another team, they may decide to stay anonymous to avoid issues from the community once he/she is spotted as part of the team

If I get him right, he said their anonymity is due to contact Clauses had. Meaning an agreement they have signed restricts them from being publicly displayed. I get that but what I don't get is : was the clause with lux cess or another project entirely?

It could be from them or the other party but whichever way, they have their reasons which Luxcess should adhere to in order to see the project come to life, the different portfolios involve in the project also shows the need for luxcess to get every capable hands they can find
Anilg

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

I wouldn't worry, it's still so early on within the Luxcess project, they will be more opportunities for airdrops and project work.

I would like to see more social media activity and possibly a giveaway or something for a retweet, it's a nice, cheap and easy way to grow your twitter account for example.

I agree with you. Even though Luxcess is very good project but it still needs publicity. So Luxcess team needs to do lot of marketing as well and they might have already lot of things planned for marketing.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:34:25 PM

I agree with you. Even though Luxcess is very good project but it still needs publicity. So Luxcess team needs to do lot of marketing as well and they might have already lot of things planned for marketing.

Yep i hated missing the drop, but i'm sure they have more planned and other markets to increase their exposure, the truth is new ICO's need marketing more than anything else to get a critical mass to be feasible (hence the soft/hardcaps), I've seen great product/platform ICO faulter due to lack of advertising, i'm sure the luxcess team realizes this and is constantly expanding their marketing efforts.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:56:45 PM

The whitepaper says that you can withdraw your investment at any time with from the royal platform. Of course this is a big advantage over the usual funds, where you often have to wait a long time to get your money back

I'm still confused as to how this will work, I know with crypto currencies you can pretty much withdraw your investments at any time, but more traditional assets/funds require a sell down period that usually takes 3-5 working days to sell down to cash and be able to withdraw.

If they reply to this and say this will be covered by back up funds then I will not be happy because you can't use this as a response to all risk based questions unless your back up funds are worth hundreds of millions.

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:58:33 PM

Yep i hated missing the drop, but i'm sure they have more planned and other markets to increase their exposure, the truth is new ICO's need marketing more than anything else to get a critical mass to be feasible (hence the soft/hardcaps), I've seen great product/platform ICO faulter due to lack of advertising, i'm sure the luxcess team realizes this and is constantly expanding their marketing efforts.

There are websites that promote ICO's, ICO's can outsource the Airdrop of the tokens to the websites and they will make sure the marketing is done right.
I have good experiences with airdropalert.com, they announce the necessary information on twitter & telegram so that you won't miss the airdrop.
I think they even send e-mails if you subscribe on their website.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:04:51 PM

All the relevant information are readiliy available in their telegram channel and also team member is posting all the required queries instantly. Reddit is fine but all information are already available elsewhere. Even in twitter, they have all information.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:07:17 PM

I agree that this is an odd business model which I haven't seen anywhere else. However I assume that they have withdrawal limitation in extreme cases where too many people want to withdraw their money, otherwise this can indeed lead to bankruptcy. I guess we will have to wait and see how this turns out, maybe the fee structure will be changed in the future to allow more stable income.

I for one have no issue with the 30% sincerely when the following can be answered satisfactorily..

Is my investment safe?
Even at 70% withdrawal can I still get it when I want to?

I think investors will look this direction more... You will agree with me that 100% gain is good but some of the factors has to be considered too

But that's the point, you can't have it all. You can't expect both instant withdrawals at any time and that the fee will be taken only from profits. This is bad business for Luxcess because in cases when many people want to withdraw their investments at a loss, they will be short of available funds and they won't be making any profits from the fees either. So in order for them to be able to run their business in a stable manner, in such extreme cases they will have to either take some fees from losses or restrict the withdrawals to some extent.

But i don't think is bad, i mean, is business, lets say i invest $1000 and make 100% of my profit, 30% is taken to run the business, is fine, is trading and the fee is used for the viability of the project, my personal opinion

Of course that is not bad, this is reality. I just said, that I don't think investors will be able to enjoy both worlds. In an extreme case where many people try to withdraw at loss, either people will have to pay fees or there will be some limitations on the withdrawals.

I am sure there will be some limitations in the withdrawal limits. Otherwise Luxcess cannot work on their project in an effcient manner. Only thing is that limitations are not yet known to us. I am sure Luxcess member will reply to this as soon as he see it.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:22:41 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 04:34:47 PM by Ace44

That's where the bulk of the investment goes and that's what determines the viability of every project, it requires capable hands to do so, funny many neglect this or use amateurs but Luxcess is doing a good job so far and they should inculcate new trends and use every available means to boost the visibility of luxcess
emanuelgunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:25:21 PM

It is amazing that you have a history dating back to 2014!
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:56:40 PM

It's nice to see the amount of ambition the Luxcess team has.

For example by the end of 2020 they hope to have offices in Slovenia, Dubai, Serbia, Croatia, London, Milan, Moscow, Bangkok, Amsterdam, Berlin, Singapore, Los Angeles and Sydney.

That is a lot of offices!

I just worry that they are taking on too much work, they have a lot of goals for 2018 which includes:

- Successful ICO Token Sale
- Opening three new offices (one in Dubai)
- The Royal Platform Launch
- Launch a Trading Floor

On top of marketing and managing the company it all seems too much, can they realistically achieve these goals?

I think their road map should be simplified, is there a need to open so many offices in such a short space of time?

I would focus on Ljubljana, Slovenia office first and see how things go for the first year, I know crypto has had some amazing returns recently but I think you need to check what you're promising investors.

Road maps need to be realistic because if you don't hit your targets and the tokens price isn't doing well on exchanges then you will lose out on a lot of investors.

nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:19:12 PM

that is indeed the most interesting part of the Luxcess ICO. Their experience will make them very efficient in the field. Thats why their roadmap and whole project is attractive.

Anilg

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:20:35 PM

For example by the end of 2020 they hope to have offices in Slovenia, Dubai, Serbia, Croatia, London, Milan, Moscow, Bangkok, Amsterdam, Berlin, Singapore, Los Angeles and Sydney.

I just worry that they are taking on too much work, they have a lot of goals for 2018 which includes:

- Launch a Trading Floor

On top of marketing and managing the company it all seems too much, can they realistically achieve these goals?

I think their road map should be simplified, is there a need to open so many offices in such a short space of time?

I would focus on Ljubljana, Slovenia office first and see how things go for the first year, I know crypto has had some amazing returns recently but I think you need to check what you're promising investors.

Road maps need to be realistic because if you don't hit your targets and the tokens price isn't doing well on exchanges then you will lose out on a lot of investors.

Yes that lots of offices in very short time, but Luxcess is already have working model and they are already in business since 4 years. So they just need money (they will get it from this ICO) to expand office and then attract clients from all over the world. Now questions is how effectively they will be able to manage these many offices at same time.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:53:02 PM

- Launch a Trading Floor

Yes that lots of offices in very short time, but Luxcess is already have working model and they are already in business since 4 years. So they just need money (they will get it from this ICO) to expand office and then attract clients from all over the world. Now questions is how effectively they will be able to manage these many offices at same time.

Exactly theirs no need to have a slow expansion if they know their business and working model are solid, 2020 is 2 years out still. I don't get why people think that moving slow somehow means stable, if the team has sure of their product and sure of their plans then theirs no reason not to expand into as many markets as possible.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:50:15 PM

- Launch a Trading Floor

Exactly theirs no need to have a slow expansion if they know their business and working model are solid, 2020 is 2 years out still. I don't get why people think that moving slow somehow means stable, if the team has sure of their product and sure of their plans then theirs no reason not to expand into as many markets as possible.

I agree. stability is very important than expanding in an exploding way. Luxcess knows exactly what they are doing. Not too much worried about slow expansion.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:52:29 PM

that is indeed the most interesting part of the Luxcess ICO. Their experience will make them very efficient in the field. Thats why their roadmap and whole project is attractive.

I like the fact that they have existing business and steady growth. They also have good roadmap and I really wish they go with that and achieve the targets without any issue.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:38:05 PM

- Launch a Trading Floor

I agree. stability is very important than expanding in an exploding way. Luxcess knows exactly what they are doing. Not too much worried about slow expansion.

Expansion is not necessarily the right move for a business; sometimes you really don't need offices everywhere. I think with luxcess is the capital for investments is what would  be more effective and especially when handling banks; heck i think they will even be able to open their own bank and do their operations through it. I think with luxcess physical offices are not a priority I mean I don't see much value; I think it would be more valuable setting or securing funds for enhancing operations (banks...etc).

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:55:17 PM

- Launch a Trading Floor

Expansion is not necessarily the right move for a business; sometimes you really don't need offices everywhere. I think with luxcess is the capital for investments is what would  be more effective and especially when handling banks; heck i think they will even be able to open their own bank and do their operations through it. I think with luxcess physical offices are not a priority I mean I don't see much value; I think it would be more valuable setting or securing funds for enhancing operations (banks...etc).

I also wondered why they want to open so many offices. Is this really necessary in times when everyone is connected to each other via their computers and smartphones? Or do they want to personally look after customers in the offices? Had thought that everything should run on the Internet, but if personal customer contact should be established, of course, the offices make sense
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: