Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:47:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:57:13 PM

if plans for this project are properly carried out, this project should be a hit. it now all depends on the team to carry us all along

Yes, this is big test for Luxcess, even though they are in business for years. But managing business which spread cross globe is bit different.

Any business or project is a challenge. But when it comes to finance, it will become huge challenge. With the 5 years of experience, Luxcess can make it success. Thats my hope.

Yes but considering their already in the financial market, i think they will handle the new challenge well, i mean their just taking what their already doing and twisting it a bit and growing it out. I'm not saying it won't be a challenge but from the discussions that i've seen here and in their telegram the team seems to have their heads in the right place for a big ICO.

I think finance they can get it from the ICO, but they have planned to open offices in lot of countries in very less time. That's possible but managing it is not that easy.

Offices doesn't mean a big multinational corporate headquarters in every location, for all we know it will be a small frontend 2 person desk just for a place for clients to have a face to face with members of the team and be able to do business face to face. Just because they want to open offices in these countries doesn't mean its necessarily going to be a massive office that would drive up cost and complexity. I'd imagine most will be small satellite offices to have a face to bring peice of mind in country but i guess the team will confirm that.

Exactly, the offices will surely be with minimal personnel. two or three people can manage an office easily, it just depends on you expect from such a office. The way I see it, those are just going to be representatives that will handle the the bureaucracy (which can be a real pain in some countries), and maybe offer local support for customers. I don't see why its going to be hard to manage that.

Nowadays everything is becoming digital. Soon AI is going to be everywhere. So who cares about how many offices each and every project will be having. people from work from home always in the future. So is that means, they have so many branches across the continent? In the end, how much project like Luxcess is delivering is the important point.

People still care about offices, trust me on that, most people still prefer the old way of life, just as you see people still ride vintage cars because they love it, preferences should be given, banks are going digital but they still have offices

i guess you are right. i also think that the guys from luxcess do not open the offices just for fun, they have surely thought about it very long. The know what they are doing.
i will invest in the ico, but it is a long time until march, from me, it could start earlier
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:47:37 PM

how many tokens will be issued?

Total supply will be 35mio, on crowdsale 28mio.

Figures are fantastic, it will increasingly support its existence, the more flying the number, the supply is very little I think, can be expensive someday.

Yep the fact the supply is so small is one of the reasons i think the coin is surprisingly undervalued, we will very well see the price jump up as with most small cap coins especially those with actual products behind them. The current price is most certainly well below where it will eventually settle.

I think you're right, the coin is undervalued due to its total supply @ 35,000,000 and any unsold coins will be burned. It's also quite appealing to see a pre-sale bonus of 12%.

This is the highest % bonus you can achieve which in theory should lessen the impact and potential dumping upon exchanges which is obviously a plus for people who intend on holding!

I will be holding and I look forward to May this year with the platform getting introduced
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:06:01 PM

Figures are fantastic, it will increasingly support its existence, the more flying the number, the supply is very little I think, can be expensive someday.

Yep the fact the supply is so small is one of the reasons i think the coin is surprisingly undervalued, we will very well see the price jump up as with most small cap coins especially those with actual products behind them. The current price is most certainly well below where it will eventually settle.

I think you're right, the coin is undervalued due to its total supply @ 35,000,000 and any unsold coins will be burned. It's also quite appealing to see a pre-sale bonus of 12%.

This is the highest % bonus you can achieve which in theory should lessen the impact and potential dumping upon exchanges which is obviously a plus for people who intend on holding!

I will be holding and I look forward to May this year with the platform getting introduced

Yes the 12% discount is a very attractive offer for early investors, like you said it lessens the impact of dumping and it will also reward these investors with a higher level of profit!

rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:36:36 PM

You can look at it in another way. The higher the bonus, the more likely people will dump their coins right after the listing, as they would be able to make profits from the bonus. That's why I don't really like bonuses. However, 12% is not alot compared to 20% and even 30% in other ICO's, so this won't cause massive dumps I hope.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:39:31 PM

You can look at it in another way. The higher the bonus, the more likely people will dump their coins right after the listing, as they would be able to make profits from the bonus. That's why I don't really like bonuses. However, 12% is not alot compared to 20% and even 30% in other ICO's, so this won't cause massive dumps I hope.

This is true, I do think 12% is a fair bonus, I find it ridiculous when projects offer 50% early investor offers! This is when it leads to mass dumping on exchanges!

12% will still pull investors in but it wont make dumpers that much profit, nice forward thinking by Luxcess team.

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:59:37 AM

This is true, I do think 12% is a fair bonus, I find it ridiculous when projects offer 50% early investor offers! This is when it leads to mass dumping on exchanges!

12% will still pull investors in but it wont make dumpers that much profit, nice forward thinking by Luxcess team.

The track record is attractive enough but as stated It is a good incentive to attract potential investors let us also not forget the burning of token to happen to add to the value; I am curious to know the acceptance rate of current user base to crypto; I think there is a handful number of traditional traders who fear crypto; I think luxcess group would tackle that problem nicely bridging the two worlds.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:18:58 AM

if plans for this project are properly carried out, this project should be a hit. it now all depends on the team to carry us all along

Yes, this is big test for Luxcess, even though they are in business for years. But managing business which spread cross globe is bit different.

Any business or project is a challenge. But when it comes to finance, it will become huge challenge. With the 5 years of experience, Luxcess can make it success. Thats my hope.

Yes but considering their already in the financial market, i think they will handle the new challenge well, i mean their just taking what their already doing and twisting it a bit and growing it out. I'm not saying it won't be a challenge but from the discussions that i've seen here and in their telegram the team seems to have their heads in the right place for a big ICO.

I think finance they can get it from the ICO, but they have planned to open offices in lot of countries in very less time. That's possible but managing it is not that easy.

Offices doesn't mean a big multinational corporate headquarters in every location, for all we know it will be a small frontend 2 person desk just for a place for clients to have a face to face with members of the team and be able to do business face to face. Just because they want to open offices in these countries doesn't mean its necessarily going to be a massive office that would drive up cost and complexity. I'd imagine most will be small satellite offices to have a face to bring peice of mind in country but i guess the team will confirm that.

Exactly, the offices will surely be with minimal personnel. two or three people can manage an office easily, it just depends on you expect from such a office. The way I see it, those are just going to be representatives that will handle the the bureaucracy (which can be a real pain in some countries), and maybe offer local support for customers. I don't see why its going to be hard to manage that.

Nowadays everything is becoming digital. Soon AI is going to be everywhere. So who cares about how many offices each and every project will be having. people from work from home always in the future. So is that means, they have so many branches across the continent? In the end, how much project like Luxcess is delivering is the important point.

People still care about offices, trust me on that, most people still prefer the old way of life, just as you see people still ride vintage cars because they love it, preferences should be given, banks are going digital but they still have offices

Physical office is always needed so that we can meet the team personally and also local offices help to communicate with client with ease. But connecting those offices and having centralized operation is imp.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:29:09 AM

Add ban by facebook is a strange move on their part. They might have some reasons for that. But here it is about crypto facebook groups I think. I am not facebook is not going to ban those groups.

Airdrop round three? so I already missed two rounds. But I dont want to miss the third one. No one want to miss the free tokens like Luxcess. Hope I will be able to get some for free.

Tell me about it, I actually knew about Airdrop number 2, but didn't know how to participate.
I thought they would update their facebook post so I waited till I was informed the airdrop had been finished.
Im check the Telegram now for updates related to the Airdrop

There wasn't enough publicity for airdrop 2 a lot of people missed out.... I fear it will be same For airdrop 3 if there is any
Next airdrop we will announce on every social media.
Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

Better... Glad to know the luxcess-group is taking complaints serious... Shows they are a responsive team to me

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
girib1684

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:51:32 AM

Add ban by facebook is a strange move on their part. They might have some reasons for that. But here it is about crypto facebook groups I think. I am not facebook is not going to ban those groups.

Airdrop round three? so I already missed two rounds. But I dont want to miss the third one. No one want to miss the free tokens like Luxcess. Hope I will be able to get some for free.

Tell me about it, I actually knew about Airdrop number 2, but didn't know how to participate.
I thought they would update their facebook post so I waited till I was informed the airdrop had been finished.

There wasn't enough publicity for airdrop 2 a lot of people missed out.... I fear it will be same For airdrop 3 if there is any
Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

Better... Glad to know the luxcess-group is taking complaints serious... Shows they are a responsive team to me
Yes. I tried to search for airdrop round 2. But didn't find anything about this. They need more publicity for airdrop and SALEs. This is not enough.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:42:10 AM

Yea, the supply is at a minimum, giving room for the price to go sky high, especially when it starts hitting different exchanges, i don't think is undervalued, i just feel that more should be done on spreading the word because that's what counts
Anilg

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:35:30 AM

Guys what about index, can you please give me another explanation
How does it work?
Is it in comperison with token price?
What would be if the price fallen dawn for 50%, what would be then with profit price index?

Index shows you success of our portfolio. There are long-term and short-term daily investments in our portfolio and all together are connected to our index.
Lets say that you invested 1000 LXC coins at market price 0.3$ and the price falls to 0.15$, but on the other side we earn you 10% means that when you withdraw your coins you
get 2000 LXC plus profit share which is 7% to customer and 3% to the team, which means that you get yet another 70 LXC coins. So all together you get 2070 LXCs.

This is interesting, but bit confusing for me as well. I mean if I invest 1000 LXC and if prices falls by 50% then how I will have 2000 LXC? I thought calculation should be 1070 not 2070? Or I am missing some information here?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:39:30 AM

Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

This was well recevied by the team and they are going to act on the publicity of their airdrop. This is very good thing. This shows that direct interaction with team is also possible here in bitcointalk.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:48:30 AM

Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

This was well recevied by the team and they are going to act on the publicity of their airdrop. This is very good thing. This shows that direct interaction with team is also possible here in bitcointalk.

This is the fact I like the most with this project. Team interaction in this forum is extremely good. I am looking forward for the airdrop 3 as I have also missed other two somehow unnoticed.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:03:00 AM

Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

I implore the team to increase publicity, every available channel they have at their disposal should be used, the airdrop is another avenue to do so and like someone suggested earlier,  the new form should contain a kind of question that will direct them to the whitepaper 
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:46:46 AM

Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

This is good. I quick suggestion in addition to announcing it in all social media, you can add a retweet requirement to the form, that way, the friends of every one who participated  will also get to know about it.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:59:43 AM

Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

I implore the team to increase publicity, every available channel they have at their disposal should be used, the airdrop is another avenue to do so and like someone suggested earlier,  the new form should contain a kind of question that will direct them to the whitepaper 

That is what is really special about the crypto world you have several marketing schemes you can deploy; the airdrop has to be carefully planned to avoid weak hands effecting the price on exchanges later. It is great that tokens are crucial in the platform so you actually need it to ran different operations. which i think minimizes weak hands impact.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:04:35 AM

Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

This is good. I quick suggestion in addition to announcing it in all social media, you can add a retweet requirement to the form, that way, the friends of every one who participated  will also get to know about it.

This is a good suggestion as it can easily spread out across social media, once one person sees a simple re-tweet for a chance to win some free coins for the sake of 5 seconds??

People will do it and it will be a good way to grow the social media account and get the product more known
girib1684

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:07:15 AM

Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

If I am not wrong, check once this below link posted here. They said Luxcess airdrop. But I am not sure this is real or some fake/scam. If its real then which is this ? I mean airdrop 1 or Airdrop 2?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2856750.0
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:23:25 AM

Luxcess write on the homepage, that there will be extra rewards for loyality, meant hodler. Does anyone know how these rewards can look like? I have not found anything in the whitepaper, but maybe just overlooked
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:43:33 AM

Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

Another very good marketing strategy is to split the Airdrop tokens in two segments, as in, 90% to be distributed and 10% reserved for the referral system.
The nature is similar as Owillz pointed out, many more people will learn about it as social media accounts with a large audience will spread the word because it is in their interest to do so.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: