Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:16:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:35:40 PM

Add ban by facebook is a strange move on their part. They might have some reasons for that. But here it is about crypto facebook groups I think. I am not facebook is not going to ban those groups.

Airdrop round three? so I already missed two rounds. But I dont want to miss the third one. No one want to miss the free tokens like Luxcess. Hope I will be able to get some for free.

Tell me about it, I actually knew about Airdrop number 2, but didn't know how to participate.
I thought they would update their facebook post so I waited till I was informed the airdrop had been finished.
Im check the Telegram now for updates related to the Airdrop

There wasn't enough publicity for airdrop 2 a lot of people missed out.... I fear it will be same For airdrop 3 if there is any
Next airdrop we will announce on every social media.
Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

This was well recevied by the team and they are going to act on the publicity of their airdrop. This is very good thing. This shows that direct interaction with team is also possible here in bitcointalk.

I implore the team to increase publicity, every available channel they have at their disposal should be used, the airdrop is another avenue to do so and like someone suggested earlier,  the new form should contain a kind of question that will direct them to the whitepaper 

If I am not wrong, check once this below link posted here. They said Luxcess airdrop. But I am not sure this is real or some fake/scam. If its real then which is this ? I mean airdrop 1 or Airdrop 2?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2856750.0

I'm not sure if this is fake or not but any airdrop should be officially announced on the appropriate channels, like here, which is their official ANN thread, any other thread may look suspicious, is good things be done accordingly, Luxcess team should look into this
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:48:32 PM

Add ban by facebook is a strange move on their part. They might have some reasons for that. But here it is about crypto facebook groups I think. I am not facebook is not going to ban those groups.

Airdrop round three? so I already missed two rounds. But I dont want to miss the third one. No one want to miss the free tokens like Luxcess. Hope I will be able to get some for free.

Tell me about it, I actually knew about Airdrop number 2, but didn't know how to participate.
I thought they would update their facebook post so I waited till I was informed the airdrop had been finished.

There wasn't enough publicity for airdrop 2 a lot of people missed out.... I fear it will be same For airdrop 3 if there is any
Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

This was well recevied by the team and they are going to act on the publicity of their airdrop. This is very good thing. This shows that direct interaction with team is also possible here in bitcointalk.

I implore the team to increase publicity, every available channel they have at their disposal should be used, the airdrop is another avenue to do so and like someone suggested earlier,  the new form should contain a kind of question that will direct them to the whitepaper 

If I am not wrong, check once this below link posted here. They said Luxcess airdrop. But I am not sure this is real or some fake/scam. If its real then which is this ? I mean airdrop 1 or Airdrop 2?

I'm not sure if this is fake or not but any airdrop should be officially announced on the appropriate channels, like here, which is their official ANN thread, any other thread may look suspicious, is good things be done accordingly, Luxcess team should look into this

The information is correct, but the spreadsheet is nonsense. There is nothing about it in the telegram channel ''luxcesschat'', its like posting some true information then mentioning a form that is not related. I think the point of that post is to gather data and sell it? Since I dont see any referral link.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:19:15 PM

Previously I questioned the thought process behind the zero fee/commission for the Luxcess Royal Platform, however if they're making massive returns each month then I think it could work with the 30% profit share.

Will the amount of LXC tokens shared out to investors depend on the amount raised through profit share on the royal platform each month?

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:07:59 PM

Previously I questioned the thought process behind the zero fee/commission for the Luxcess Royal Platform, however if they're making massive returns each month then I think it could work with the 30% profit share.

Will the amount of LXC tokens shared out to investors depend on the amount raised through profit share on the royal platform each month?

Good question, I don't think the 30% is too bad if the returns are big. You're taking 70% profit back to be able to get participate and let the LXC platform do its job with its proven profitable system.

I look forward to March with plenty of events happening, I'm expecting some big growth within the next 3-6 months.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:46:37 PM

Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

This is good. I quick suggestion in addition to announcing it in all social media, you can add a retweet requirement to the form, that way, the friends of every one who participated  will also get to know about it.

Yep retweets tend to do a good job of getting the word out especially if marketing is your main tenant for the airdrop, which it normally is. I've already told a number of RL friends about luxcess but i only posted once about luxcess, if theirs a retweet airdrop your d*mn right im gonna participate lol.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:55:11 PM

Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

Not sure seems the account that created the thread is creepy; only 3 activity points; it is not like luxcess group don't have an official btt account. It is shady to me. If there isn't an official announcement on it than just avoid it and don't give away your email for free.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:57:35 PM

Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

This is good. I quick suggestion in addition to announcing it in all social media, you can add a retweet requirement to the form, that way, the friends of every one who participated  will also get to know about it.

This is a good suggestion as it can easily spread out across social media, once one person sees a simple re-tweet for a chance to win some free coins for the sake of 5 seconds??

People will do it and it will be a good way to grow the social media account and get the product more known

May I also add that tagging say 1 or 2 peeps is also good for more awareness

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:45:39 PM

Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

There are lots of scams around. We have to be extremely careful about signing up for such airdrops. I would definitely wait for Luxcess official announcement either in twitter or in their telegram channel than finding out anywhere else.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:50:43 PM

Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

There are lots of scams around. We have to be extremely careful about signing up for such airdrops. I would definitely wait for Luxcess official announcement either in twitter or in their telegram channel than finding out anywhere else.

Yeah that thread seems really dodgy, a brand new account which has suddenly created a new form for a "airdrop" I would certainly not trust this and wait for an official announcement from the #LXC team!

It may well be genuine but high chance probably phishing and then they'll pm you for your private address lol.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:54:31 PM

how many tokens will be issued?

Total supply will be 35mio, on crowdsale 28mio.

Figures are fantastic, it will increasingly support its existence, the more flying the number, the supply is very little I think, can be expensive someday.

Yep the fact the supply is so small is one of the reasons i think the coin is surprisingly undervalued, we will very well see the price jump up as with most small cap coins especially those with actual products behind them. The current price is most certainly well below where it will eventually settle.

I think you're right, the coin is undervalued due to its total supply @ 35,000,000 and any unsold coins will be burned. It's also quite appealing to see a pre-sale bonus of 12%.

This is the highest % bonus you can achieve which in theory should lessen the impact and potential dumping upon exchanges which is obviously a plus for people who intend on holding!

I will be holding and I look forward to May this year with the platform getting introduced

Yea, the supply is at a minimum, giving room for the price to go sky high, especially when it starts hitting different exchanges, i don't think is undervalued, i just feel that more should be done on spreading the word because that's what counts

How much is the supply here? 35 mil is not that low as far as I know. but definitely lower than billions nowadays. Is there any profit sharing applicable here? How this would be? In the form of tokens? Then where the supply will come from?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 04:14:38 PM

Figures are fantastic, it will increasingly support its existence, the more flying the number, the supply is very little I think, can be expensive someday.

Yep the fact the supply is so small is one of the reasons i think the coin is surprisingly undervalued, we will very well see the price jump up as with most small cap coins especially those with actual products behind them. The current price is most certainly well below where it will eventually settle.

I think you're right, the coin is undervalued due to its total supply @ 35,000,000 and any unsold coins will be burned. It's also quite appealing to see a pre-sale bonus of 12%.

This is the highest % bonus you can achieve which in theory should lessen the impact and potential dumping upon exchanges which is obviously a plus for people who intend on holding!

I will be holding and I look forward to May this year with the platform getting introduced

Yea, the supply is at a minimum, giving room for the price to go sky high, especially when it starts hitting different exchanges, i don't think is undervalued, i just feel that more should be done on spreading the word because that's what counts

How much is the supply here? 35 mil is not that low as far as I know. but definitely lower than billions nowadays. Is there any profit sharing applicable here? How this would be? In the form of tokens? Then where the supply will come from?

35mil is absolutely tiny in comparisons to other ICO's, in reality anything under 100m is considered to be a solid low-cap coin. Given the fact luxcess is also a company that has an existing platform and plan for developing the crypto side this means that its a very undervalued low-cap coin as well if you compare it against other coins with products before launch.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:19:31 PM

Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

Yeah that thread seems really dodgy, a brand new account which has suddenly created a new form for a "airdrop" I would certainly not trust this and wait for an official announcement from the #LXC team!

It may well be genuine but high chance probably phishing and then they'll pm you for your private address lol.

I have not seen official announcement from Luxcess team at telegram group or at Tweeter about airdrop. So better wait for Luxcess to comment and not to go for any airdrop claiming to be Luxcess.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:41:20 PM

Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

I have not seen official announcement from Luxcess team at telegram group or at Tweeter about airdrop. So better wait for Luxcess to comment and not to go for any airdrop claiming to be Luxcess.

Me neither, I have asked in the official Telegram chat about the airdrop spreadsheet link posted on a bitcointalk topic, I havent received any reply. Since the author of that post is a low ranked, non-affiliated user, I would not waste time with it

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:04:29 PM

Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

The information is correct, but the spreadsheet is nonsense. There is nothing about it in the telegram channel ''luxcesschat'', its like posting some true information then mentioning a form that is not related. I think the point of that post is to gather data and sell it? Since I dont see any referral link.

That's really annoying, is funny how far people will go in order to get personal information, the next is to start sending unsolicited mails to lure the community, i think Luxcess should issue out a formal statement about this on their social handles
rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:11:55 PM

Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

That's really annoying, is funny how far people will go in order to get personal information, the next is to start sending unsolicited mails to lure the community, i think Luxcess should issue out a formal statement about this on their social handles

The longer they wait with an official statement, the more damage will be done. This is becoming a big issue now days as it happens in almost every ICO. Luxcess should work out a strategy to prevent those scammers from causing much damage because it can get out of hand quickly.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:16:03 PM

Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

We need to confirm once with LXC admin team and if it is not from LXC official announced airdrop then we need to spread this message to all social network and LXC home page.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:28:43 PM

Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

This is good. I quick suggestion in addition to announcing it in all social media, you can add a retweet requirement to the form, that way, the friends of every one who participated  will also get to know about it.

Another very good marketing strategy is to split the Airdrop tokens in two segments, as in, 90% to be distributed and 10% reserved for the referral system.
The nature is similar as Owillz pointed out, many more people will learn about it as social media accounts with a large audience will spread the word because it is in their interest to do so.

Airdrops can be done in lots of ways. In particular, lots of useful way and should be beneficial for the project. For example, voting in some excahnges could be highly beneficial for the listing. So Luxcess should work on such strategy.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:39:19 PM

Good question, I don't think the 30% is too bad if the returns are big. You're taking 70% profit back to be able to get participate and let the LXC platform do its job with its proven profitable system.

I look forward to March with plenty of events happening, I'm expecting some big growth within the next 3-6 months.

I wouldn't say its a proven method, we will just have to wait and see if it works on a larger scale with the pressure of managing investors money!

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:04:39 PM

35mil is absolutely tiny in comparisons to other ICO's, in reality anything under 100m is considered to be a solid low-cap coin. Given the fact luxcess is also a company that has an existing platform and plan for developing the crypto side this means that its a very undervalued low-cap coin as well if you compare it against other coins with products before launch.

yea you are right this days there has been sudden emergent of ico with billion supply with little or product compared to quality product luxcess is set to over with their various streams of revenue and investment options.. i think 35m supply is good cap

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:26:50 PM

some of us (including me) have wondered why you open so many offices. in the whitepaper I found the answer:

To get Luxcess closer to people, we are going to open many new offices in 2018, 2019
and 2020. There, people will have the opportunity to find out more about the Luxcess
Group, where our colleagues will always be available for your questions. In addition to
this, it will be possible to buy, sell or change LXC tokens in these offices.

I wonder if you can pay in cash for kryptos in the offices
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: