Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 10:18:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 04:25:02 PM

I found the answer what Luxcess is going to do with this 30% Fee. 10% will be spent on Marketing/Development. 9% will be spent on team operation.
1% will be charity. And 10% will be burn. Now this is interesting. Can someone explain what is the benefit of this 10%burn here?

Interesting; I am happy to see marketing is considered a decent portion and the fact that charity is taking an actual thought in the minds of the team. The burning of 10% would surely serve investors however I doubt that would serve the platform users.

Okay so in short these 10% will be served at dividend kind of thing. But instead of paying directly to the token holders they will burn the token and that will help price to go up.
Anilg that I don't understand. As per their information that 10% they burning which is they have from 30% fees. Not from remaining. So my confusion is how that burn tokens will help to increase price?

i think it will cut supply i the market to the best of my knowledge

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:32:26 PM

I found the answer what Luxcess is going to do with this 30% Fee. 10% will be spent on Marketing/Development. 9% will be spent on team operation.
1% will be charity. And 10% will be burn. Now this is interesting. Can someone explain what is the benefit of this 10%burn here?

I can not understand that, why should they burn 10% of profit (because the 30% fee is nothing more than their share of profit)?
This seems to me very strange, maybe it is a translation error?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:02:12 PM

Looks like they have changed something about there preSale.Its gonna be announsed a  bit later today.It´s from Telegram if someone ask

I am excited to hear that news soon. What that could be? Are they changing the date? Or giving more possibilities of investing in some other coins? Lets wait and see.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:03:41 PM

I can not understand that, why should they burn 10% of profit (because the 30% fee is nothing more than their share of profit)?

I believe it’s part of their way to have a deflationary model to decrease supply which raises per token value as part of their fee structure if it works as I believe it does it’s. A great way to gate the burn and drive increased scarcity in the system
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:16:28 PM

I believe it’s part of their way to have a deflationary model to decrease supply which raises per token value as part of their fee structure if it works as I believe it does it’s. A great way to gate the burn and drive increased scarcity in the system

I don't think that should be the case; probably there is something missing. I am not sure how investors would react to that to be honest. I think luxcess group have considered several options just hoping to hear their take on this.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:31:24 PM

Now this is what i call strategic planning, they seem to have covered all loopholes, marketing is of utmost importance and i'm glad to see they have this in mind, with marketing and selective burning in place, i see no reason why this project won't succeed
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:51:49 PM

I am not sure about this. I would like to hear from the Luxcess team about what is this 10% burn means. Then only everything will get cleared. They might have completely different arguement.
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:14:52 PM

Projects that have this kind of investments often tend to sell their tokens very fast. I believe with everything on ground and all that has been laid out, it will go as planned
rualekss

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:17:51 PM

Looks like they have changed something about there preSale.Its gonna be announsed a  bit later today.It´s from Telegram if someone ask

I am excited to hear that news soon. What that could be? Are they changing the date? Or giving more possibilities of investing in some other coins? Lets wait and see.
The road map says that the Pre ICO is from 1 to 18 March. Now the site is counting down days. This has already started Pre ICO?
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:44:53 PM

PRE-SALE UPDATE

Because we said, that everyone will be able to invest we decided to make Pre-sale shorter. Pre-sale start: 1. March 2018
Pre-sale end: 3.March 2018
There will be only 72 hour of Pre-sale.
Sale start: 3. March 2018
Sale end: 7. April 2018
More info tomorrow on Medium post.

Thats the news :-)

As I thought, it´s gonna be fast ICO.Looks like they allready got enough Investors for Presale.See you on Gaswar ;-)
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:10:38 PM

I am not sure about this. I would like to hear from the Luxcess team about what is this 10% burn means. Then only everything will get cleared. They might have completely different arguement.

What makes you think otherwise I feel you as confusing the token and the gain on the ROI which is 30% on their part and 70% for Investors... Maybe you ate mixing the both up

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:38:03 PM

What makes you think otherwise I feel you as confusing the token and the gain on the ROI which is 30% on their part and 70% for Investors... Maybe you ate mixing the both up

I think you are too, I doubt it will be 10% burn from the fees, usually ICO's and new projects like to burn some of the unsold circulating coins resulting in higher prices but we'll see when an admin from the team can confirm the confusion.

As said above, a translation error most likely.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:50:10 PM

It is an innovative idea to stimulate an upward trend of the token price
In their WP it is mentioned that with that percentage, tokens will be bought from exchanges and consequently burned so that it can not be sold later.
Basically it relieves sell orders

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
jamzzz123

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:55:40 PM

In their WP it is mentioned that with that percentage, tokens will be bought from exchanges and consequently burned so that it can not be sold later.

I thought there must have been a translation error or some misunderstanding regarding the burn of 10%.

It is good to know that the tokens will be bought from exchanges and burned, that will certainly help with the price and hopefully maintain a steady uptrend rise consequently.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:25:40 PM

I thought there must have been a translation error or some misunderstanding regarding the burn of 10%.

It is good to know that the tokens will be bought from exchanges and burned, that will certainly help with the price and hopefully maintain a steady uptrend rise consequently.

Of course it is good when there are fewer and fewer tokens and the price of the remaining tokens increases. I think the percentage is very high, are not there quite a lot of burned tokens in a very short time? maybe I'm just too stupid to understand the system, if someone can explain it to me, I would be very grateful
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:57:38 PM

Interesting; I am happy to see marketing is considered a decent portion and the fact that charity is taking an actual thought in the minds of the team. The burning of 10% would surely serve investors however I doubt that would serve the platform users.

Okay so in short these 10% will be served at dividend kind of thing. But instead of paying directly to the token holders they will burn the token and that will help price to go up.
Anilg that I don't understand. As per their information that 10% they burning which is they have from 30% fees. Not from remaining. So my confusion is how that burn tokens will help to increase price?

I agree with you guys i personally think that this is a great trust able project and i think it will bring us all a lot of profit in the future if you invest in it now and wait a little bit by the time it will grow a lot.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:58:51 PM

Of course it is good when there are fewer and fewer tokens and the price of the remaining tokens increases. I think the percentage is very high, are not there quite a lot of burned tokens in a very short time? maybe I'm just too stupid to understand the system, if someone can explain it to me, I would be very grateful

Well its percentage of a percentage, its not like say a flat 10% burn per month Smiley It's a 10% burn at a specific event (withdrawal) so technically it is a high percentage, but then again even if 100% of investors withdrew, their would still be 90% of tokens remaining and thats considering that 100% of investors pulled out their funds.
jamzzz123

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:01:16 PM

I agree with you guys i personally think that this is a great trust able project and i think it will bring us all a lot of profit in the future if you invest in it now and wait a little bit by the time it will grow a lot.

You guys are right regarding cutting the supply which in theory should boost the coins value given time and the burning procedures, it's certainly a coin to hold in my opinion and should see some good profits within the next 6 months.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:09:05 PM

They are very trustable because they are even doing some events starting 26 april 2018 you can see more details on their website http://luxcess-group.com/ .
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:14:38 PM

There is an update on the pre-sale duration, it seems they shortened it to 3 days
The announcement was made on telegram:

PRE-SALE UPDATE

Because we said, that everyone will be able to invest we decided to make Pre-sale shorter.
 Pre-sale start: 1. March 2018
Pre-sale end: 3.March 2018
There will be only 72 hour of Pre-sale.
Sale start: 3. March 2018
Sale end: 7. April 2018
More info tomorrow on Medium post.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: