Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 02:30:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:21:41 PM

There is an update on the pre-sale duration, it seems they shortened it to 3 days
The announcement was made on telegram:

PRE-SALE UPDATE

Because we said, that everyone will be able to invest we decided to make Pre-sale shorter.
 Pre-sale start: 1. March 2018
Pre-sale end: 3.March 2018
There will be only 72 hour of Pre-sale.
Sale start: 3. March 2018
Sale end: 7. April 2018
More info tomorrow on Medium post.

I heard that too. and frankly, I believe that after the pre-sale, all tokens will be sold out. The hardcap is not very high now, which can easily be achieved with early investors
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:30:35 PM

There is an update on the pre-sale duration, it seems they shortened it to 3 days

PRE-SALE UPDATE

Because we said, that everyone will be able to invest we decided to make Pre-sale shorter.

3 days! the team must be aware that Luxcess have a lot of interest, this is a good sign to invest and purchase some LXC tokens at a good price with the 12% discount on offer during Pre-ICO.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:56:04 PM

PRE-SALE UPDATE

3 days! the team must be aware that Luxcess have a lot of interest, this is a good sign to invest and purchase some LXC tokens at a good price with the 12% discount on offer during Pre-ICO.

Ya seems their confident in the presale from their initial advertising, plus i guess its also the fact that their opening it up wide, its gonna be basically a short term free for all to grab the biggest discount possible. 72 Hours is a good bit of time to also help them test the waters and adjust for any work they need to do once the actual full blown ICO happens.
cryptossi

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:21:29 PM

PRE-SALE UPDATE

Ya seems their confident in the presale from their initial advertising, plus i guess its also the fact that their opening it up wide, its gonna be basically a short term free for all to grab the biggest discount possible. 72 Hours is a good bit of time to also help them test the waters and adjust for any work they need to do once the actual full blown ICO happens.

Yes Luxcess has definitely stepped up its marketing game, they corrected a lot of the errors that once appeared on the whitepaper, the website and other comms. This obviously has helped bring a lot more attention to LXC and hopefully the demand will be even higher before 01/03!

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:54:38 PM

PRE-SALE UPDATE

Yes Luxcess has definitely stepped up its marketing game, they corrected a lot of the errors that once appeared on the whitepaper, the website and other comms. This obviously has helped bring a lot more attention to LXC and hopefully the demand will be even higher before 01/03!

Ya they had a number of missteps and small mistakes early on but over the last few weeks they really stepped up their game, the fixes across all of their communication and the fact they actually have some solid advertising/marketing is gonna greatly improve how fast the ICO's will hit caps. I've really started seeing luxcess more outside BCT in forums and twitter etc, so its a good sign that we'll see a good uptick in sales on presale day and hopefully continuing into the actual ICO.
cryptossi

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:59:06 PM

PRE-SALE UPDATE

Ya they had a number of missteps and small mistakes early on but over the last few weeks they really stepped up their game, the fixes across all of their communication and the fact they actually have some solid advertising/marketing is gonna greatly improve how fast the ICO's will hit caps. I've really started seeing luxcess more outside BCT in forums and twitter etc, so its a good sign that we'll see a good uptick in sales on presale day and hopefully continuing into the actual ICO.

Yeah I think a lot of points were raised by supporters on twitter, BCT Talk threads and telegram about some of their work, so I'm glad they got round to improving this!

I'm looking forward to the LXC token sale opening!

Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:33:43 AM

I found the answer what Luxcess is going to do with this 30% Fee. 10% will be spent on Marketing/Development. 9% will be spent on team operation.
1% will be charity. And 10% will be burn. Now this is interesting. Can someone explain what is the benefit of this 10%burn here?

Interesting; I am happy to see marketing is considered a decent portion and the fact that charity is taking an actual thought in the minds of the team. The burning of 10% would surely serve investors however I doubt that would serve the platform users.

Okay so in short these 10% will be served at dividend kind of thing. But instead of paying directly to the token holders they will burn the token and that will help price to go up.

I am not sure about this. To be honest, I am not sure whether we are getting this point clear. It would be nice to get some explanation from the team on this front.

Yes, I am also having same confusion. Hope Luxcess team give us detail information what is this 10% Burn means and how it will benefit investors
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:16:57 AM

PRE-SALE UPDATE

That boosts confidence knowing the team is constantly enhancing things and accepting feedback. Well done team. I am sure there are great announcements coming out soon. Hope to see more posts on how Luxcess is different I know that would really make luxcess shine.

girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:44:30 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 07:57:08 AM by girib1684

PRE-SALE UPDATE

That boosts confidence knowing the team is constantly enhancing things and accepting feedback. Well done team. I am sure there are great announcements coming out soon. Hope to see more posts on how Luxcess is different I know that would really make luxcess shine.
I think you checked wrong dates about PRE-SALE and SALE. As per white paper PRE- SALE will start on 1st March and will end 18th March. Then MAIN SALE will start in 18th March and will end 22nd April. Where you seen that details? I found this details on White paper and Road-map.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:03:36 AM

PRE-SALE UPDATE

oh cool three days for the presale
i believe the luxcess team will reach their pre sale goal shorter than the 3 days set for it.
i have seen massive interest in the project.
Anilg

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:22:08 AM

PRE-SALE UPDATE

i believe the luxcess team will reach their pre sale goal shorter than the 3 days set for it.

Good. So Luxcess team expecting pre-sales to be over in short time. That's highly possible considering the project/Luxcess business and people's interest.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:25:50 AM

PRE-SALE UPDATE

I think you checked wrong dates about PRE-SALE and SALE. As per white paper PRE- SALE will start on 1st March and will end 18th March. Then MAIN SALE will start in 18th March and will end 22nd April. Where you seen that details? I found this details on White paper and Road-map.

They changed the dates. Take a look in their telegram-channel, it is announced there. Whitepaper and roadmap are not changed yet, but i am sure they will do this immediately
girib1684

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:55:31 AM

PRE-SALE UPDATE

They changed the dates. Take a look in their telegram-channel, it is announced there. Whitepaper and roadmap are not changed yet, but i am sure they will do this immediately
They have to update their white paper and website immediately, otherwise lots people will miss the opportunity to be a part of Luxcess Group.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:56:57 AM

PRE-SALE UPDATE

Good. So Luxcess team expecting pre-sales to be over in short time. That's highly possible considering the project/Luxcess business and people's interest.

That is a good sign from the Luxcess team, A good opportunity to get 12% bonus within the pre-sale.

I also spotted a typo error on the website, it says "ROYAL PLAFORM" on one of the hyperlink buttons on main page.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:03:57 AM

PRE-SALE UPDATE

Luxcess team is so confident about their tokens which is very nice. 3 days of pre-sale shows their confidence level. I am looking forward for the the details today in their medium article. Lets wait and see.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:18:37 AM

PRE-SALE UPDATE

That is a good sign from the Luxcess team, A good opportunity to get 12% bonus within the pre-sale.

I also spotted a typo error on the website, it says "ROYAL PLAFORM" on one of the hyperlink buttons on main page.

12% bonus is not generous. Lets see how investors are taking it.

Luxcess should check their documents prior to publishing to avoid so many typos. I am seeing discussion about that for long time now. Please be careful about about that team. This will not give good feeling if it continues.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BTCHybrid

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:32:57 AM

PRE-SALE UPDATE

Because we said, that everyone will be able to invest we decided to make Pre-sale shorter. Pre-sale start: 1. March 2018

Thats the news :-)

As I thought, it´s gonna be fast ICO.Looks like they allready got enough Investors for Presale.See you on Gaswar ;-)

That Great it will happend sooner and Shorter There will be only 72 hour of Pre-sale if you don't wanna miss join the white list now!

➡️ http://ift.tt/2H7wTFY
cryptossi

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:57:19 AM

PRE-SALE UPDATE

Because we said, that everyone will be able to invest we decided to make Pre-sale shorter. Pre-sale start: 1. March 2018

Thats the news :-)

As I thought, it´s gonna be fast ICO.Looks like they allready got enough Investors for Presale.See you on Gaswar ;-)

That Great it will happend sooner and Shorter There will be only 72 hour of Pre-sale if you don't wanna miss join the white list now!

➡️ http://ift.tt/2H7wTFY

Yes exactly investors need to make sure they register for the Luxcess Pre-ICO whitelist otherwise they will miss out, it's a great project and the demand is already very high!

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:59:12 AM

PRE-SALE UPDATE

Luxcess should check their documents prior to publishing to avoid so many typos. I am seeing discussion about that for long time now. Please be careful about about that team. This will not give good feeling if it continues.

I actually think 12% is a good number, if you are offering 20-25% bonus as a pre-sale, this is what promotes "dumping" upon listing, people will want there 20% bonus straight away resulting instant profit.

If you stick to a relatively low number but still benefical for the early investors, it gives a mixed best of both worlds. I shouldn't think there will be a big "dumping" once it hits exchanges in comparison to another ICO offering 25-30% bonus
girib1684

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:45:33 AM

PRE-SALE UPDATE

I actually think 12% is a good number, if you are offering 20-25% bonus as a pre-sale, this is what promotes "dumping" upon listing, people will want there 20% bonus straight away resulting instant profit.

If you stick to a relatively low number but still benefical for the early investors, it gives a mixed best of both worlds. I shouldn't think there will be a big "dumping" once it hits exchanges in comparison to another ICO offering 25-30% bonus

transparency in Luxcess Group is very important, and this is one of the reasons why they are decided to set up the Royal platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: