Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:12:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:08:53 AM

There is an update on telegram that by the end of this week the whitepaper grammar will be corrected entirely
In this topic there has been some critique about it earlier, the reason why luxcess postponed this is because they have been working on legal issues

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:12:31 AM

There is an update on telegram that by the end of this week the whitepaper grammar will be corrected entirely
In this topic there has been some critique about it earlier, the reason why luxcess postponed this is because they have been working on legal issues

Luxcess team is addressing everything. They are taking time for correcting and adjusting things. Thats one of the reason, I am still following the project. I will wait for the official updates adn next good version of WP of Luxcess.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:13:57 AM

The vision of this project is really great indeed. Please where can I get information about your team?

Similar question was asked earlier in the thread and the response was that for the time being the identity of their team members will be keep concealed as a result of a clause signed by some members of the team. So I guess that's still the state of things presently. Thus you can't get it any where for now

yea I read something similar that the identity of some developers are required to keep anonymous, but I think they will announce it later when it is allowed to do so. Regardless, on their website at the bottom you can find some team members including blockchain developer

Many people have been asking about this. Luxcess don't really have much choice and they will have to reveal the identities of their team if they want the ICO to succeed. There are so many scams out there and most people having hard time trusting new ICO's. Transparency is a must if they want to build a mutual trust with their investors.

I understand your point and how the revealing of faces can change the tide of the project, some projects have been successful without the team doing the above but hopefully, the team will do the needful, which will in turn boost transparency of Luxcess  
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:46:55 AM

It is a good thing they have acknowledged that and working on the fix. Legal work is by far the most critical; It is good they let us all know that that has been the priority recently just so no one would get weird ideas.

Ace44

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:12:16 PM

It is a good thing they have acknowledged that and working on the fix. Legal work is by far the most critical; It is good they let us all know that that has been the priority recently just so no one would get weird ideas.

That's good to hear, this just shows that they are listening to the community, communication they say is of utmost importance and they just proved to be working towards that, Luxcess project is going towards the right direction.
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:25:46 PM

I know every hedge that is found on FIAT often has a profitable system. Whenever blockchain is included, dreams certainly come through and things turn out well Cool
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:31:58 PM

It's about time they did this. It has lingered for too long. They aught not to have taken this with levity. White paper is a very important part of a project that should be taken with high esteem.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:25:32 PM

PRE-SALE UPDATE

Because we said, that everyone will be able to invest we decided to make Pre-sale shorter. Pre-sale start: 1. March 2018
Pre-sale end: 3.March 2018
There will be only 72 hour of Pre-sale.
Sale start: 3. March 2018
Sale end: 7. April 2018
More info tomorrow on Medium post.

Thats the news :-)

As I thought, it´s gonna be fast ICO.Looks like they allready got enough Investors for Presale.See you on Gaswar ;-)

That Great it will happend sooner and Shorter There will be only 72 hour of Pre-sale if you don't wanna miss join the white list now!

➡️ http://ift.tt/2H7wTFY

Yes exactly investors need to make sure they register for the Luxcess Pre-ICO whitelist otherwise they will miss out, it's a great project and the demand is already very high!

There are few recent ICO (Pre-sale) got sold out within few hours and looking at Luxcess I expect the same. So whitelisting advance is good option.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:49:47 PM

According to the whitepaper, section 12 Roadmap, a new trading floor will be opened on the 7th of august, what is meant with this? a crypto currency exchange or an office?

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

I found the answer what Luxcess is going to do with this 30% Fee. 10% will be spent on Marketing/Development. 9% will be spent on team operation.
1% will be charity. And 10% will be burn. Now this is interesting. Can someone explain what is the benefit of this 10%burn here?

I can not understand that, why should they burn 10% of profit (because the 30% fee is nothing more than their share of profit)?
This seems to me very strange, maybe it is a translation error?

It is an innovative idea to stimulate an upward trend of the token price
In their WP it is mentioned that with that percentage, tokens will be bought from exchanges and consequently burned so that it can not be sold later.
Basically it relieves sell orders

I thought there must have been a translation error or some misunderstanding regarding the burn of 10%.

It is good to know that the tokens will be bought from exchanges and burned, that will certainly help with the price and hopefully maintain a steady uptrend rise consequently.

Of course it is good when there are fewer and fewer tokens and the price of the remaining tokens increases. I think the percentage is very high, are not there quite a lot of burned tokens in a very short time? maybe I'm just too stupid to understand the system, if someone can explain it to me, I would be very grateful

Just look through the pages but I can't seem to get where Luxcess-group came out to clear the confusion as to whether it's a translation problem or whether the token burn is for real... Kindly point there thank you...

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:06:12 PM

There is an update on the pre-sale duration, it seems they shortened it to 3 days
The announcement was made on telegram:

PRE-SALE UPDATE

Because we said, that everyone will be able to invest we decided to make Pre-sale shorter.
 Pre-sale start: 1. March 2018

oh cool three days for the presale
i believe the luxcess team will reach their pre sale goal shorter than the 3 days set for it.
i have seen massive interest in the project.

Good. So Luxcess team expecting pre-sales to be over in short time. That's highly possible considering the project/Luxcess business and people's interest.

That is a good sign from the Luxcess team, A good opportunity to get 12% bonus within the pre-sale.

I also spotted a typo error on the website, it says "ROYAL PLAFORM" on one of the hyperlink buttons on main page.

12% bonus is not generous. Lets see how investors are taking it.

Luxcess should check their documents prior to publishing to avoid so many typos. I am seeing discussion about that for long time now. Please be careful about about that team. This will not give good feeling if it continues.

I actually think 12% is a good number, if you are offering 20-25% bonus as a pre-sale, this is what promotes "dumping" upon listing, people will want there 20% bonus straight away resulting instant profit.

If you stick to a relatively low number but still benefical for the early investors, it gives a mixed best of both worlds. I shouldn't think there will be a big "dumping" once it hits exchanges in comparison to another ICO offering 25-30% bonus

transparency in Luxcess Group is very important, and this is one of the reasons why they are decided to set up the Royal platform.

I am hearing about this Royal Platform for the first time. Is this something new they are introducing? Or is it old but I missed it somehow? Looking forward for more information about it. When we have this new article in medium, probably this will be clear.
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:33:18 PM

A lot of people directly want to invest Fiat to crypto. If they really want to mix these two, i believe they will find an easier and better way to attract Fiat investors.
patrik58

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:36:39 PM

Does your team has Github profiles?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:12:50 PM

A lot of people directly want to invest Fiat to crypto. If they really want to mix these two, i believe they will find an easier and better way to attract Fiat investors.

Yeah definitely having a mixture of both fiat and crypto investing is the best way forward for ICO's to raise funds, it means they can appeal to newbie investors and experienced crypto investors.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:25:27 PM

Does your team has Github profiles?

This question was already answered by the team. One member profile will come soon. Rest might come later due to their contract setting at this moment.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:29:35 PM

I like the international Dubai meeting 2018 very much it is very professional and also i believe that it will grow very fast and be around 0.50 in the start already instead off 0.15.
Ace44

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:38:20 PM

There is an update on the pre-sale duration, it seems they shortened it to 3 days

PRE-SALE UPDATE

Because we said, that everyone will be able to invest we decided to make Pre-sale shorter.

i believe the luxcess team will reach their pre sale goal shorter than the 3 days set for it.

Good. So Luxcess team expecting pre-sales to be over in short time. That's highly possible considering the project/Luxcess business and people's interest.

That is a good sign from the Luxcess team, A good opportunity to get 12% bonus within the pre-sale.

I also spotted a typo error on the website, it says "ROYAL PLAFORM" on one of the hyperlink buttons on main page.

Luxcess should check their documents prior to publishing to avoid so many typos. I am seeing discussion about that for long time now. Please be careful about about that team. This will not give good feeling if it continues.

I actually think 12% is a good number, if you are offering 20-25% bonus as a pre-sale, this is what promotes "dumping" upon listing, people will want there 20% bonus straight away resulting instant profit.

If you stick to a relatively low number but still benefical for the early investors, it gives a mixed best of both worlds. I shouldn't think there will be a big "dumping" once it hits exchanges in comparison to another ICO offering 25-30% bonus

transparency in Luxcess Group is very important, and this is one of the reasons why they are decided to set up the Royal platform.

I am hearing about this Royal Platform for the first time. Is this something new they are introducing? Or is it old but I missed it somehow? Looking forward for more information about it. When we have this new article in medium, probably this will be clear.

Luxcess is more of an investment platform with various plans to boost their portfolios, ranging from cryptocurrency to forex trading , the benefits of such is the diversification that will help the projects bring in multiple streams of income, you can visit the first page of the thread and go through their whitepaper
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:41:49 PM

PRE-SALE UPDATE

Luxcess is more of an investment platform with various plans to boost their portfolios, ranging from cryptocurrency to forex trading , the benefits of such is the diversification that will help the projects bring in multiple streams of income, you can visit the first page of the thread and go through their whitepaper

This is one of the main selling points, the fact that it has a big range from not only cryptos but forex trading aswell.

This will bring in people from the forex side of things aswell as cryptos.
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:49:27 PM

PRE-SALE UPDATE

Luxcess helps people become part of a large investment group. On the other hand, the goal is to enable transparent management and capital escalation for as many people as possible, i think this excellent project will be developed and successful.If plans for this project are properly carried out, this project should be a hit.
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:55:37 PM

Quite an interesting project. Tell me please, what role will the token have in the functioning of the system? In advance thanks for the answer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: