Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:58:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
luxcessgroup

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:55:38 PM

Martin from telegram explained the buy back concept, buy back means burning tokens, which means burning LXC tokens. consequences are constantly increasing token growth, because their traders make profit by performing trades (which that office is for)

Also, someone who registered in the whitelist before you gets priority in the purchase of tokens, but I think there is plenty time as of now

So, Luxcess team will be burning the token they got from profit share and this will reduce the number of token available in market which will help LXC price to go up.

Theoretically yes, whatever they say is true. But in practical situation its not easy to straight away increase the price of the tokens by buying back and burning it. I have a very good example project for which this exact concept went wrong which I am not disclosing here.

Yes in theory burning should increase the price, especially on longer terms as we won't burn 'huge' amounts of our tokens each month, but we Will see how this goes in reality. We have big hopes on our strategy of burning and making profits.

Luxcess group
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:00:57 PM

Initially I thought Luxcess will be charging 30% Fee even though there is loss on investment but its not true. Here is what Luxcess blog says

"The Luxcess Group is a good choice for you. Commissions are usually a big problem for users, but in our case, the users and investors will pay, thanks to the Royal Platform (RP), only one commission — Profit Share.

If you are doubtful about the ‘Profit Share, let us explain how it works. We, the Luxcess Group, offer investment opportunities without entry or exit charges. We want our users to be satisfied, so we decided that only profitable investments require a fee"

So no entry exit charges but only Fee on profit.

That's great update but if they are "charging on only profit not in loss, also no entry exit charges". So they are affordable on this logic?

I believe so, the percentage is coming out of the profit, so it gives room for zero charges and makes the whole project user friendly, this i believe will give Luxcess room to attract a lot of investors to this venture and increase their capital base
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:19:10 PM

Initially I thought Luxcess will be charging 30% Fee even though there is loss on investment but its not true. Here is what Luxcess blog says

"The Luxcess Group is a good choice for you. Commissions are usually a big problem for users, but in our case, the users and investors will pay, thanks to the Royal Platform (RP), only one commission — Profit Share.

If you are doubtful about the ‘Profit Share, let us explain how it works. We, the Luxcess Group, offer investment opportunities without entry or exit charges. We want our users to be satisfied, so we decided that only profitable investments require a fee"

That's great update but if they are "charging on only profit not in loss, also no entry exit charges". So they are affordable on this logic?

I believe so, the percentage is coming out of the profit, so it gives room for zero charges and makes the whole project user friendly, this i believe will give Luxcess room to attract a lot of investors to this venture and increase their capital base
I agree with you that is true my friend told me about luxcess and when i went checking everything out i saw that it is a very promising ico and that it would reach the top very fast.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:51:06 PM

Martin from telegram explained the buy back concept, buy back means burning tokens, which means burning LXC tokens. consequences are constantly increasing token growth, because their traders make profit by performing trades (which that office is for)

Also, someone who registered in the whitelist before you gets priority in the purchase of tokens, but I think there is plenty time as of now

So, Luxcess team will be burning the token they got from profit share and this will reduce the number of token available in market which will help LXC price to go up.

Theoretically yes, whatever they say is true. But in practical situation its not easy to straight away increase the price of the tokens by buying back and burning it. I have a very good example project for which this exact concept went wrong which I am not disclosing here.

Yes in theory burning should increase the price, especially on longer terms as we won't burn 'huge' amounts of our tokens each month, but we Will see how this goes in reality. We have big hopes on our strategy of burning and making profits.

Luxcess group

Thanks for your reply. I am also hoping for that. I have invested in another ICO where they are following the same strategy. But price is not increasing at all . It isgoing down every other day and making new lows. So you have to be careful in discussing this.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:10:19 PM

I agree with you that is true my friend told me about luxcess and when i went checking everything out i saw that it is a very promising ico and that it would reach the top very fast.

Yea, is sure is. they have a lot to dish out and offer great investment both from the fiat and crypto investors, with investors having total control over their capital and you can, at any time, decide to raise your capital, withdraw one part or withdraw the entire capital without an entry or exit charge.
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:14:51 PM

I have invested in various ICOs in the past months and I believe this one really has great potentials. Even though there have been series of changes, I think things are much more stable now. My eyes have been on this project since last year anyway
luxcessgroup

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:21:38 PM

I have invested in various ICOs in the past months and I believe this one really has great potentials. Even though there have been series of changes, I think things are much more stable now. My eyes have been on this project since last year anyway

Hello,

yes unfortunatelly we had to change some things while realizing our projects due to some legal and other issues, but the basic concept stayed pretty much the same. We are glad that you are with us since the beginning.

Luxcess group
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:21:50 PM

Exactly. This is really a great strategy that will surely give more value to LXC token. I decided to completely roll with this project when I first saw this in the whitepaper.
Dumzmol3421

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:36:10 PM

I am sure this project will be successful in the future, I will joining bounty campaign and as well as I will invest in this project...
luxcessgroup

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:42:52 PM

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:06:15 PM

Thats very good and brief article. Thanks for sharing it. This gives the overall changes that happened in the last days about the Luxcess project.

I like how Luxcess is becoming very intereactive and also slowly transforming into transparent.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 04:46:37 PM

/

Good gracious i was beginning to think you guys have suspended your medium account lol.... read and gave 50 claps for the act of love, the show of charity, 15 Eth is no small and will be significant in some ways to the needy thank you for that.. is cherr.io a part of luxcess group or an independent group?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:59:11 PM

I find it amazing that you guys will be giving 15 ethereum to a charity by your own choice at the end of this ico but is this now a collaboration between luxcess and cherr.io if i am right?

You can read more about it here https://medium.com/luxcess-group/luxcess-group-for-community-e9e3b2203df6.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:01:16 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 02:45:02 AM by ibininja

This is the first time i've heard of cherr; good initiative we are seeing here. Is there a partnership deal between them and luxcessgroup for future charity events? good synergy don't you think? given luxcess is considering the 1% to charity.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:51:20 PM

I find it amazing that you guys will be giving 15 ethereum to a charity by your own choice at the end of this ico but is this now a collaboration between luxcess and cherr.io if i am right?

You can read more about it here https://medium.com/luxcess-group/luxcess-group-for-community-e9e3b2203df6.

Starting of the ICO, project is thinking about charity, is really a good thing. 3 cheers for that. Luxcess is in the right direction and would go higher for sure with such minds.
Ace44

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:57:47 PM

This is the first i've heard of cherr; good initiative there. Is there a partnership deal between them and luxcessgroup for future charity events? good synergy don't you think? given luxcess is considering the 1% to charity.

You can say that again, that's really kind of them to put such into perspective, i hope others will emulate this kind gesture and also do the needful, Luxcess is embracing the community and the community will surely be in support as we forge ahead
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:08:20 PM

This is a very generous move, this is something I look up to.
Processing donations more efficiently also sounds like something with Luxcess's expertise

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Trademarket

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:12:50 PM

Having an aye on this project since last year. You've got some changes upon time but it's much more stable and secure today. Can't wait on upcomings
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:18:02 PM

wow, 15 ETH for charity, that is really a nice move.
i hope they have an ETH-Wallet:-) Just kidding, think that's really great of you, thumbs up
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:00:06 PM

This is a very generous move, this is something I look up to.
Processing donations more efficiently also sounds like something with Luxcess's expertise

Wow nice decision. So cherr.io another project. Does this mean that there is a partnership agreement between lexcuss project and cherr project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: