Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:49:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
luxcessgroup

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:25:17 AM

This is a very generous move, this is something I look up to.
Processing donations more efficiently also sounds like something with Luxcess's expertise

Wow nice decision. So cherr.io another project. Does this mean that there is a partnership agreement between lexcuss project and cherr project?

I dont think there is a partnership, even though the cause sounds something Luxcess is qualified for, Cherr.io probably already is

Hello.

we have partnered with them, and we Will not just donate these 15 ETH's but we Will donate on regular basis.

Luxcess group

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:51:06 AM

are there already informations how many interested people have signed up for the whitelist? There are still two weeks left until the start of the sale, but I think the whitelist could be quite long
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:12:52 AM

I do not know why I don't receive emails. I have gone through my inbox and searched thoroughly, yet I can't find any message. How can I be sure I am on the white list?
luxcessgroup

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:15:36 AM

I do not know why I don't receive emails. I have gone through my inbox and searched thoroughly, yet I can't find any message. How can I be sure I am on the white list?

If you didn't already, check your spam or promotions folder and the email should be in there. If it is not by any chance, you should register again. We tested it and it Works so you should get email.

Luxcess group
luxcessgroup

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:16:29 AM

are there already informations how many interested people have signed up for the whitelist? There are still two weeks left until the start of the sale, but I think the whitelist could be quite long

There is more than 500 people registered already on the whitelist.

Luxcess group
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:23:37 AM

we were also expecting another article about all the changes announced regarding the pre-sales, main ICO. Is that already out? Or is still expected to come out soon?

Do you mean this one? https://medium.com/luxcess-group/pre-sale-sale-changes-of-pre-sale-q-a-cf62aaa99a84

maybe they should post links to every medium post here in the forum.
if you do not follow them on medium you can easily overlook it

Thanks for the link. This is what I was expecting. I am not following them in medium. Thats why i missed it. It would be nice if the team updates all blog posts specifically written by the team in this thread, it would be great.

Yeah I think there could be more work done on the social media front, as we all know that cryptocurrencies are mainly speculation, so if the content isn't there online. It wont reach out to as many users resulting in less sales. I would be greatful to see more content on twitter also.

This is exactly my point too. Social media promotion is highly needed for any ICO. That is the first step to success. I am sure Luxcess team is on the way to achieve its full efficiency.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 10:27:32 AM

we were also expecting another article about all the changes announced regarding the pre-sales, main ICO. Is that already out? Or is still expected to come out soon?

Do you mean this one? https://medium.com/luxcess-group/pre-sale-sale-changes-of-pre-sale-q-a-cf62aaa99a84

i am following luxcess on medium, how come i miss this? anyways just started following Bex Bostjan i think the CEO of the company so i stay updated.. nice update here... thanks for this

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:28:37 AM

If you didn't already, check your spam or promotions folder and the email should be in there. If it is not by any chance, you should register again. We tested it and it Works so you should get email.

Luxcess group

Oh my... I really should have known. I just found it hiding in my spam box. Thanks for the quick support, my mind can now be at rest.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:36:33 AM

i am following luxcess on medium, how come i miss this? anyways just started following Bex Bostjan i think the CEO of the company so i stay updated.. nice update here... thanks for this

If you aren't following Luxcess on twitter, please do now @ https://twitter.com/luxcessgroup as they do update their twitter too. I would like to see more active posts though with promotion to help with the main sale
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:54:46 AM

Processing donations more efficiently also sounds like something with Luxcess's expertise

Wow nice decision. So cherr.io another project. Does this mean that there is a partnership agreement between lexcuss project and cherr project?

I dont think there is a partnership, even though the cause sounds something Luxcess is qualified for, Cherr.io probably already is

Hello.

we have partnered with them, and we Will not just donate these 15 ETH's but we Will donate on regular basis.

Luxcess group

Is official then, thanks for the update on this, communication has been established as usual , keep up the good work team luxcess, 15ETH is not a joke and you've given the community a reason to stand with this project, the future seems bright
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:32:14 AM

Hello.

Luxcess group

Is official then, thanks for the update on this, communication has been established as usual , keep up the good work team luxcess, 15ETH is not a joke and you've given the community a reason to stand with this project, the future seems bright

I can't remember when was the last time an ICO donated some of the money they made. It is great that this is an actual consideration for luxcess group. Good would come from that for sure.

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:23:30 PM

Hello.

Luxcess group

Oh i was not aware of this, this is a nice move that I do not see often in ICO's, i believe that the blockchain is made to serve everyone and acts in charity by the ICO proves the intention to be there for our society

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:36:32 PM

Hello.

Luxcess group

Regular basis donation to needy peoples, this is really great work happening by Luxcess. Lots companies earning too much but they are not like this social activities. Great work luxcess team. 
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:52:51 PM

Hello.

Luxcess group

I can't remember when was the last time an ICO donated some of the money they made. It is great that this is an actual consideration for luxcess group. Good would come from that for sure.

To be honest, I never even heard about it. Luxcess is unique on that front. Fyi, they have not even started with sales of their token. So this charity money is getting directly out of the pocket of developer I think.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 01:00:17 PM

Hello.

Luxcess group

Regular basis donation to needy peoples, this is really great work happening by Luxcess. Lots companies earning too much but they are not like this social activities. Great work luxcess team. 

Yep i didn't realize it was going to be an ongoing donation that just makes it a billion times better, some groups do a quick one off donation just to get publicity good to see that luxcess is taking a more moral approach and actually trying to give back i like it Smiley
luxcessgroup

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:04:10 PM

Hello.

Luxcess group

Yep i didn't realize it was going to be an ongoing donation that just makes it a billion times better, some groups do a quick one off donation just to get publicity good to see that luxcess is taking a more moral approach and actually trying to give back i like it Smiley

When cherr.io launches their product, we Will be donating a % of our profits each month through their platform Smiley

Luxcess group
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:21:00 PM

Hello.

Luxcess group

When cherr.io launches their product, we Will be donating a % of our profits each month through their platform Smiley

Luxcess group

This is a really good update and good to hear that there will be a monthly contribution through cherr.io platform, expanding and getting bigger and bigger Smiley
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:41:13 PM

That is a win for both parties. The experience and traction luxcess group has would enable more partnerships. By the way any bank partnerships that would allow crypto to be used along the current implementation?

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:58:05 PM

Hello.

Luxcess group

Wow even more great news, that they're going to donate on a regular basis to charities with Cherr.io's charity payments blockchain.

Nice to see them doing this, more projects should sign up to regular donations too.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:09:01 PM

Initially I thought Luxcess will be charging 30% Fee even though there is loss on investment but its not true. Here is what Luxcess blog says

"The Luxcess Group is a good choice for you. Commissions are usually a big problem for users, but in our case, the users and investors will pay, thanks to the Royal Platform (RP), only one commission — Profit Share.

If you are doubtful about the ‘Profit Share, let us explain how it works. We, the Luxcess Group, offer investment opportunities without entry or exit charges. We want our users to be satisfied, so we decided that only profitable investments require a fee"

So no entry exit charges but only Fee on profit.

Yes, the 30% profit share Will only be deducded when we Will make profit, on losses you as a participant have no charges. And as said there also aren't any enty or exit fees.

Luxcess group

Thats very good explanation. I think this clear out lots of doubts around this subject. This also make sense as nobody is willing to pay fees for losses. Profit sharing is kind of acceptable as long as people are not greedy.

I was also not happy when I first heard that 30% fee on loss as well if you decided to exit. But 30% on profit only will give lot of confidence to investors because this tells that Luxcess is confident about there business model and they are sure that they will earn profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: