Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:26:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
angelic$111 (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:36:07 PM

Can something please enlighten me more about KYC ? What and what will we have to do as participants ?
Hi, we will pay KYC to first 300 participants who will contribute. KYC is must do thing and everyone who will participate needs to do it because of legality.
We will have different KYC because you will have option that is valid for 1,2 or 5 years and you can use it for every exchange verification.
Best regards.
LuxcessGroup
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:42:03 PM

Can something please enlighten me more about KYC ? What and what will we have to do as participants ?
Hi, we will pay KYC to first 300 participants who will contribute. KYC is must do thing and everyone who will participate needs to do it because of legality.
We will have different KYC because you will have option that is valid for 1,2 or 5 years and you can use it for every exchange verification.
Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

you want to pay for the kyc? how can I understand that? a KYC usually does not cost money. Do you give Tokens to the first 300 people as an incentive to perform the KYC? and what does valid for 1, 2 or 5 years mean? My identity does not change, so it should be enough to do the KYC once
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:02:25 PM

KYC stands for know your customer, to start a business based on the gathered investement, you are required to explain where the investment came from.
This is where KYC comes in play.

The process itself involves you to provide documentation that explains who you are.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:10:35 PM

I keep seeing the gradual decrease in bonus tokens system during the main sale more often

What is the reason for doing a gradual decrease?

"
Week 1 (3.3. — 10.3.2018): 8% bonus
Week 2 (10.3–17.3.2018): 6% bonus
Week 3 (17.3–24.3.2018): 4% bonus
Week 4 (24.3. — 31.3.2018): 2% bonus
Week 5 (31.3–7.4.2018): 0% bonus
"

Perhaps is a form of marketing and also a bonus for the early birds, many ICOs use this process and like the saying goes, the earlier the better, it will boost the rush syndrome, as many will love to enjoy the bonus package

I can see that this would push the end-date to the first weeks, but if I were to find out about thep roject in Week 4 and see I would only get 2% bonus instead of 6 or 8%, it would demotivate me, sounds to me this is an inbetween choice of trying to finalize the sale asap and ''in-case we dont reach hardcap'' put end date as far as possible
Yes but if we do not do that and give every week the same amount that would be unfair to early birds they have the right to actually get more than the people who are late with joining.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:11:34 PM

Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

you want to pay for the kyc? how can I understand that? a KYC usually does not cost money. Do you give Tokens to the first 300 people as an incentive to perform the KYC? and what does valid for 1, 2 or 5 years mean? My identity does not change, so it should be enough to do the KYC once

Yes I'm also very confused about this comment from Luxcess, could you please elaborate on this angelic$111?

Are you paying people for registering to your KYC?

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:57:43 PM

Our vision is to accept fiat currencies yes, but we don’t know with who will we partner for that type of service in the future.

This is another good news. I am sure, you will find partner easily for FIAT currencies. There are lot of them in this world. Only thing is Luxcess team should make sure to be partnering with reputed companies and do not scam people.

You should look into paybis, relatively high fees but a trusted company and they offer bitcoin/ICO purchase through credit card.

Paybis website: https://paybis.com/

Yep and I heard that even eBay is considering paybis integration that will seriously be hide really looking forward to integrations like that as we will see usage skyrocket I think as well
Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:52:25 AM

I keep seeing the gradual decrease in bonus tokens system during the main sale more often

"
"

Perhaps is a form of marketing and also a bonus for the early birds, many ICOs use this process and like the saying goes, the earlier the better, it will boost the rush syndrome, as many will love to enjoy the bonus package

I can see that this would push the end-date to the first weeks, but if I were to find out about thep roject in Week 4 and see I would only get 2% bonus instead of 6 or 8%, it would demotivate me, sounds to me this is an inbetween choice of trying to finalize the sale asap and ''in-case we dont reach hardcap'' put end date as far as possible
Yes but if we do not do that and give every week the same amount that would be unfair to early birds they have the right to actually get more than the people who are late with joining.

Cant see the problem, I mean from 8% to 0% is nothing compared to other projects. There are good reasons for both ways, to give percents to early birds or to not so it... Or even five them a bunch more.

There had been projects who failured with every of those strategies and there had been projects who suceeded with all of those strategies...
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:33:18 AM

Our vision is to accept fiat currencies yes, but we don’t know with who will we partner for that type of service in the future.

This is another good news. I am sure, you will find partner easily for FIAT currencies. There are lot of them in this world. Only thing is Luxcess team should make sure to be partnering with reputed companies and do not scam people.

You should look into paybis, relatively high fees but a trusted company and they offer bitcoin/ICO purchase through credit card.

Paybis website: https://paybis.com/

Thats really good news. and I Hope I will have to pay less commission/transaction fee for using FIAT currencies. I have seen some places they charging 10% also which is bad.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:05:33 AM

"
"

You are basically calling for action. so you want to somewhat ensure most of your tokens are sold earliest possible to atleast hit the low cap to ensure success of ICO. Think of it an Incentive to get into the ICO earliest possible and not wait till the end.

girib1684

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:18:15 AM

New article has updated on Medium, everyone who is new investor have to see it.

The Luxcess Group team has developed a system that guarantees long-term benefits

https://medium.com/@izalhandui08/the-luxcess-group-team-has-developed-a-system-that-guarantees-long-term-benefits-8f8359ed2a1c
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:24:30 AM

The Luxcess Group team has developed a system that guarantees long-term benefits

https://medium.com/@izalhandui08/the-luxcess-group-team-has-developed-a-system-that-guarantees-long-term-benefits-8f8359ed2a1c

thanks for the link. that's a nice summary of the project. For new prospects certainly interesting, but no new information for people who have been following Luxcess for some time.
girib1684

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:09:51 AM

thanks for the link. that's a nice summary of the project. For new prospects certainly interesting, but no new information for people who have been following Luxcess for some time.
No there is nothing new information for people who have been following Luxcess for some time. But this is very useful for new comers, investors. They updated every summary in single link/page.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:47:48 AM

"
"

Most of the investments do come in the first week in most of the projects. Since the bonus is not generous in Luxcess, investors might be having different views. Its not a big deal whether is 8% or 2% especially in the crypto world.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:02:12 AM

Initially I thought Luxcess will be charging 30% Fee even though there is loss on investment but its not true. Here is what Luxcess blog says

"The Luxcess Group is a good choice for you. Commissions are usually a big problem for users, but in our case, the users and investors will pay, thanks to the Royal Platform (RP), only one commission — Profit Share.

If you are doubtful about the ‘Profit Share, let us explain how it works. We, the Luxcess Group, offer investment opportunities without entry or exit charges. We want our users to be satisfied, so we decided that only profitable investments require a fee"

So no entry exit charges but only Fee on profit.

Yes, the 30% profit share Will only be deducded when we Will make profit, on losses you as a participant have no charges. And as said there also aren't any enty or exit fees.

Luxcess group

Thats very good explanation. I think this clear out lots of doubts around this subject. This also make sense as nobody is willing to pay fees for losses. Profit sharing is kind of acceptable as long as people are not greedy.

I was also not happy when I first heard that 30% fee on loss as well if you decided to exit. But 30% on profit only will give lot of confidence to investors because this tells that Luxcess is confident about there business model and they are sure that they will earn profit.

Yes, since the rule states that the deduction is going to happen on the profit, it shows that Luxcess will continuously strive to achieve the needed amount as both parties need it to survive, that energy to survive will be embedded in the team
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:28:42 AM

Initially I thought Luxcess will be charging 30% Fee even though there is loss on investment but its not true. Here is what Luxcess blog says

"The Luxcess Group is a good choice for you. Commissions are usually a big problem for users, but in our case, the users and investors will pay, thanks to the Royal Platform (RP), only one commission — Profit Share.

If you are doubtful about the ‘Profit Share, let us explain how it works. We, the Luxcess Group, offer investment opportunities without entry or exit charges. We want our users to be satisfied, so we decided that only profitable investments require a fee"

Yes, the 30% profit share Will only be deducded when we Will make profit, on losses you as a participant have no charges. And as said there also aren't any enty or exit fees.

Luxcess group

Thats very good explanation. I think this clear out lots of doubts around this subject. This also make sense as nobody is willing to pay fees for losses. Profit sharing is kind of acceptable as long as people are not greedy.

I was also not happy when I first heard that 30% fee on loss as well if you decided to exit. But 30% on profit only will give lot of confidence to investors because this tells that Luxcess is confident about there business model and they are sure that they will earn profit.

Yes, since the rule states that the deduction is going to happen on the profit, it shows that Luxcess will continuously strive to achieve the needed amount as both parties need it to survive, that energy to survive will be embedded in the team

Anybody know how is the present business is going on for Luxcess? They have their existing product right? This ICO is for their expansion if I understand it right. I am curious to know their numbers at present like profits, revenue etc..
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:31:13 AM

That is a win for both parties. The experience and traction luxcess group has would enable more partnerships. By the way any bank partnerships that would allow crypto to be used along the current implementation?

I think all the partnership announcements will come just before the ICO to boost the investor sentiments. Luxcess should have some strategy on that part. And this is also very common practice with all the ICOs in the recent times to release news/updates/partnerships one after other during their ICO process.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:52:08 AM

No there is nothing new information for people who have been following Luxcess for some time. But this is very useful for new comers, investors. They updated every summary in single link/page.

This is a very nice article which should be used initially to get the newcomers in, it's a very attractive title and is well written. Good work team
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:56:27 AM

Will there be another airdroup round? I think airdrops are a good way to make more buzz for this coin which seems to fly under radar.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:58:22 AM

Luxcess group

Anybody know how is the present business is going on for Luxcess? They have their existing product right? This ICO is for their expansion if I understand it right. I am curious to know their numbers at present like profits, revenue etc..

From the whitepaper, the profit margin has been steadily increasing over the years with an impressive stats, overall, more than 3247.82% profit has been achieved, which is pretty decent in profit accumulation, the stats will hopefully increase with the expansion  
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:08:36 AM

Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

Hello mate, this first statement also came to me as a shocking statement. But am trying to keep an open mind on it to assume it was a typo error and I hope he comes back to explain what exactly the whole of his statement means. Cause KYC I know doesn't require any form of payment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: