Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:32:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:14:01 AM

Somehow I wish LXC did not choose erc20 because of their slow tech. I hope they are planning to upgrade their technology this year. Many people's plans on ICO this year is to begin with the strongest ICOs better than those of last year because of regulations, and it will be harder to make an ICO later. Even now is hard to make an ICO

Is Luxcess-group tech already in place? How do you mean by slow tech? Curious  Huh

I wasn't talking about Luxcess group's tech, what i was talking about is erc20. Their tech is really slow and I wish luxcess didn't choose them. Nevertheless, I heard the will be upgrading their tech this year, so hopefully transactions will be faster than it used to be.

Well erc20 is really slow only when there is overhyped overload of transactions on their network.. Yes there are faster Technologies availible, but we basically choose eth platform because it is the most recognized, and we would like that the majority of people can participate in our project, even thoose who aren't so familiar with crypto.

Luxcess group

I do agree with you, the network is good, issues only come up when there is overload, same thing happens in any network and accessibility is also something to look into, erc20 to me is a good bet and is not much of an issue , we should just focus on building the community and momentum that this project needs
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:30:04 AM

just awesome this in telegram handle and had to share so those who are lucky can get in

Are you a smart, friendly and loving person?

Do you think you have what it takes to be the face of Lucxess?

If Yes; kindly send your picture and username to @Lukalah

Qualified candidates will be shortlisted on the 18th of February 2018.

Contest kicks off on the 19th of February and ends on the 23rd of February.

Invite your friends from other groups and different social media platforms to vote for you.

1st price 👉 1333LXC ($200)

2nd price 👉 1200LXC ($180)

3rd price 👉 1000LXC ($150)

4th price 👉 800LXC ($120)

5th price 👉 666LXC ($100)

6th price 👉 533LXC ($80)

7th price 👉 466LXC ($70)

8th price 👉 333LXC ($50)

9th price 👉 200LXC ($30)

10th price 👉 133LXC ($20)

Telegram link: https://t.me/LuxcessCHAT

Goodluck

Aha.. This is nice bounty campaign. But is this Legit? Luxcess team has posted this message or somebody else? I would love to participate in such giveaways if it is legit. You know I have missed their airdrop earlier. If it is free tokens why not?

Yeah i can confirm that it is legit.
Saw it on their telegram chat.
But sadly i won't be participating,  i usually don't have luck with all this contests.

Why not? Your luck might change time to time. if I were you, I keep on trying. Luck might work one day or other. Luxcess is giving us opportunity. This opportunity might not come again. So try it.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:32:45 AM

There is zero fee if u use the Luxcess platform called the royal platform that is amazing for people who trade a lot sometimes fee can be a big problem but thanks to Luxcess that is no problem anymore.
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:29:27 PM

just awesome this in telegram handle and had to share so those who are lucky can get in

Invite your friends from other groups and different social media platforms to vote for you.

6th price 👉 533LXC ($80)

7th price 👉 466LXC ($70)

8th price 👉 333LXC ($50)

9th price 👉 200LXC ($30)

Goodluck

I just love everything about this project. See how they just devised another means to give out free tokens to their members even before presale. The fact that there is a price for ten people is what baffles me the most. I have sent my picture to the admin of the group and I am 100 percent ready to go  Grin
ganeshramk

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:41:45 PM

There is zero fee if u use the Luxcess platform called the royal platform that is amazing for people who trade a lot sometimes fee can be a big problem but thanks to Luxcess that is no problem anymore.

This is the most attractive part. Zero fee, zero commission, zero xxxx are the important things that are needed for crypto. Especially when popular exchanges are charging heavily.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:53:02 PM

6th price 👉 533LXC ($80)

7th price 👉 466LXC ($70)

8th price 👉 333LXC ($50)

9th price 👉 200LXC ($30)

Goodluck

Aha.. This is nice bounty campaign. But is this Legit? Luxcess team has posted this message or somebody else? I would love to participate in such giveaways if it is legit. You know I have missed their airdrop earlier. If it is free tokens why not?

I like this kind of campaign which is coming up from Luxcess. This is also nice way of promoting the project. I am in. I will send my registration very soon. I am also waiting for the airdrop 3.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:57:59 PM

When is the 30% profit share taken? For example is it weekly, monthly, quarterly or is it taken on annual basis?

I think this informtion will help me understand Luxess' cash flow situation a bit more.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:34:56 PM

When is the 30% profit share taken? For example is it weekly, monthly, quarterly or is it taken on annual basis?

I think this informtion will help me understand Luxess' cash flow situation a bit more.

The 30% profit share will be paid monthly, the luxcess team confirmed this a few days ago, somewhere back in the thread.

Pretty nice to know you will get a monthly contribution.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:35:35 PM

This is the most attractive part. Zero fee, zero commission, zero xxxx are the important things that are needed for crypto. Especially when popular exchanges are charging heavily.

Agreed especially if you are trading large sums. Is Zero fees when using the platform? for example you made a profit; it is shared with luxcess; where would you get 0 fees?

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:46:36 PM

Somehow I wish LXC did not choose erc20 because of their slow tech. I hope they are planning to upgrade their technology this year. Many people's plans on ICO this year is to begin with the strongest ICOs better than those of last year because of regulations, and it will be harder to make an ICO later. Even now is hard to make an ICO

Is Luxcess-group tech already in place? How do you mean by slow tech? Curious  Huh

I wasn't talking about Luxcess group's tech, what i was talking about is erc20. Their tech is really slow and I wish luxcess didn't choose them. Nevertheless, I heard the will be upgrading their tech this year, so hopefully transactions will be faster than it used to be.

ok even though i am yet to get a full hang of to your claim that erc20 tech is slow i should say that was a nice observation you got there and also great news if they are also upgrading into a faster tech

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:55:31 PM

30% profit sharing will be on monthly basis as far as I understood. I am waiting for the official numbers from Luxcess about their existing business. May be it is there in the white paper. If that is the case, then I need to look into it again.

cryptossi

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:04:19 PM

The 30% profit share will be paid monthly, the luxcess team confirmed this a few days ago, somewhere back in the thread.

Hmm this isn't what I meant, I'm actually referring to this part of the whitepaper:

"Luxcess Group offers an investment without entry and exit charges. For the sake of mutual
contentment and long-term relation, we decided that only the profit that we make will be
shared; namely, 70% for the client and 30% for the Luxcess Group. This is going to assure you
that we will make an effort to constantly increase your capital and its growth rate."

I wanted to find out when this 30% is taken from investors.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 03:28:19 PM

6th price 👉 533LXC ($80)

7th price 👉 466LXC ($70)

8th price 👉 333LXC ($50)

9th price 👉 200LXC ($30)

Goodluck

Yeah i can confirm that it is legit.
Saw it on their telegram chat.
But sadly i won't be participating,  i usually don't have luck with all this contests.

I would't be considering not participating if I were you. I have been on several contests like this that had prizes for just three people. Although I didn't win any one, but I was able to make the first ten positions in most of them. If you look closely, you will find that this project is willing to give prices to 10 people, so I think it will be a great opportunity and idea to join this because everybody has a great chance of being a winner in this.

Didn't look at it from that angle based on the number of winners.
Guess i will have to try and see if my luck will be lucky this time.
Thanks for the encouragement. 
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:33:09 PM

Yea, a really good deal if you ask me, that's like having nothing to loose and more to gain, Luxcess is more interested in generating profit for both clients and themselves, the only fee we need to pay is from the 100% profit they generate for us and the good part is just 30% and the clients make 70%
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:54:28 PM

Yea, a really good deal if you ask me, that's like having nothing to loose and more to gain, Luxcess is more interested in generating profit for both clients and themselves, the only fee we need to pay is from the 100% profit they generate for us and the good part is just 30% and the clients make 70%

Literally yes. But don't forget what happens if in loss. But obviously one can wait until the investments come to profit. its not necessary to book loss right? I would not do that always.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:00:18 PM

Hmm this isn't what I meant, I'm actually referring to this part of the whitepaper:

"Luxcess Group offers an investment without entry and exit charges. For the sake of mutual
contentment and long-term relation, we decided that only the profit that we make will be
shared; namely, 70% for the client and 30% for the Luxcess Group. This is going to assure you
that we will make an effort to constantly increase your capital and its growth rate."

i don't think, that they will take 30% fee of the profit every month. A teammember told me, that they will take the 30% only at withdrawal. So you don't pay when you leave your tokens on the LXC-Platform
cryptossi

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:04:06 PM

6th price 👉 533LXC ($80)

7th price 👉 466LXC ($70)

8th price 👉 333LXC ($50)

9th price 👉 200LXC ($30)

Goodluck

I don't know how I feel about this, I thought the main point of crypto was anonymity. I know we are losing that nowadays with regulation & KYC bu this is for security measures but this comp seems unnecessary.

I get why they want this information, they want to show other investors that normal people from all over the world are investing in Luxcess, but personally I find it a bit cheesy and I wouldn't want a project to use my face on it's website & comms.

Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:04:26 PM

i don't think, that they will take 30% fee of the profit every month. A teammember told me, that they will take the 30% only at withdrawal. So you don't pay when you leave your tokens on the LXC-Platform
This is also not small, and will attract more people to the project.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:07:46 PM

6th price 👉 533LXC ($80)

7th price 👉 466LXC ($70)

8th price 👉 333LXC ($50)

9th price 👉 200LXC ($30)

Goodluck

This news seem to have been flying around every social media today. Saw it a couple number of times on a whatsapp platform. My quest is can a dude also participate?? I mean is it open for both male and female or gender restricted.
ganeshramk

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:12:15 PM

6th price 👉 533LXC ($80)

7th price 👉 466LXC ($70)

8th price 👉 333LXC ($50)

9th price 👉 200LXC ($30)

Goodluck

This news seem to have been flying around every social media today. Saw it a couple number of times on a whatsapp platform. My quest is can a dude also participate?? I mean is it open for both male and female or gender restricted.

Thats good if this is flying everywhere. Honestly I did not see it until I come to this thread. I am following twitter and facebook closely. And I am following Luxcess also. but this campaign did not catch my eyes yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: