Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:05:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:17:21 PM

When is the 30% profit share taken? For example is it weekly, monthly, quarterly or is it taken on annual basis?

I think this informtion will help me understand Luxess' cash flow situation a bit more.

Isn't the profit share 50%? At page 35 of the whitepaper, there is a diagram where the flow is shown.
It mentions that 50% of the booked profits is monthly deposited on the royal platform which is where the investors can claim their funds.
The other 50% goes to luxcess group, in which 30% is spent on development, 10% to the team and last 10% spent on ''buy back and burn''

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:30:52 PM

When is the 30% profit share taken? For example is it weekly, monthly, quarterly or is it taken on annual basis?

I think this informtion will help me understand Luxess' cash flow situation a bit more.

Isn't the profit share 50%? At page 35 of the whitepaper, there is a diagram where the flow is shown.
It mentions that 50% of the booked profits is monthly deposited on the royal platform which is where the investors can claim their funds.
The other 50% goes to luxcess group, in which 30% is spent on development, 10% to the team and last 10% spent on ''buy back and burn''

This is new to me. As far as I have seen it we were always talking about 30% here in this thread. What is this 50% now? Need to check that. It might be different than what we are talking here?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:40:07 PM

That makes sense I think they're referring to what they will do with their profits raised from the Royal Platform.

Obviously as we know they want to take a 30% profit share, from their overall profit 50% will go towards buy back and the remaining 50% will be split like this; 30% for Luxcess development, 10% for Luxcess marketing and 10% for Luxcess operations.

The buy back feature is actually quite interesting  Once a month, Luxcess will buy back some tokens at whatever the going rate is on an exchange, the tokens purchased will be destroyed. With this, a smaller number of tokens will be available from month to month, and consequently the token price will increase.

Nice idea!

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:08:41 PM

That makes sense I think they're referring to what they will do with their profits raised from the Royal Platform.

Obviously as we know they want to take a 30% profit share, from their overall profit 50% will go towards buy back and the remaining 50% will be split like this; 30% for Luxcess development, 10% for Luxcess marketing and 10% for Luxcess operations.

The buy back feature is actually quite interesting  Once a month, Luxcess will buy back some tokens at whatever the going rate is on an exchange, the tokens purchased will be destroyed. With this, a smaller number of tokens will be available from month to month, and consequently the token price will increase.

Nice idea!

Very good concept and a great idea, espically with the natural price increase since they are buying tokens to destroy. Naturally over time the price will rise Smiley

'm hoping we see some real interest over the next coming weeks
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:35:40 PM

I read now also, I do not think that these 50% are a withdrawal. 40% of the ICO goes into the portfolio. From the profit they make with these 40% one half goes to the buy back and burn program and the other half to the Luxcess Group. Next month, the same game
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:39:40 PM

There is zero fee if u use the Luxcess platform called the royal platform that is amazing for people who trade a lot sometimes fee can be a big problem but thanks to Luxcess that is no problem anymore.

This is the most attractive part. Zero fee, zero commission, zero xxxx are the important things that are needed for crypto. Especially when popular exchanges are charging heavily.

Yea, a really good deal if you ask me, that's like having nothing to loose and more to gain, Luxcess is more interested in generating profit for both clients and themselves, the only fee we need to pay is from the 100% profit they generate for us and the good part is just 30% and the clients make 70%

Literally yes. But don't forget what happens if in loss. But obviously one can wait until the investments come to profit. its not necessary to book loss right? I would not do that always.

Yea, you're right, 70% is the actual profit and i believe in times of loss, it may be below but i also believe your capital is untouched, just the profit that will be reduced, don't know if the Luxcess team is 100% sure of their capability to make the maximum profit, don't get me wrong, i think they can but i want to know if the 100% profit is a sure bet  
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:01:59 PM

just awesome this in telegram handle and had to share so those who are lucky can get in

Are you a smart, friendly and loving person?

Do you think you have what it takes to be the face of Lucxess?

If Yes; kindly send your picture and username to @Lukalah

Qualified candidates will be shortlisted on the 18th of February 2018.

Contest kicks off on the 19th of February and ends on the 23rd of February.

Invite your friends from other groups and different social media platforms to vote for you.

1st price 👉 1333LXC ($200)

2nd price 👉 1200LXC ($180)

3rd price 👉 1000LXC ($150)

4th price 👉 800LXC ($120)

5th price 👉 666LXC ($100)

6th price 👉 533LXC ($80)

7th price 👉 466LXC ($70)

8th price 👉 333LXC ($50)

9th price 👉 200LXC ($30)

10th price 👉 133LXC ($20)

Telegram link: https://t.me/LuxcessCHAT

Goodluck

This news seem to have been flying around every social media today. Saw it a couple number of times on a whatsapp platform. My quest is can a dude also participate?? I mean is it open for both male and female or gender restricted.

Thats good if this is flying everywhere. Honestly I did not see it until I come to this thread. I am following twitter and facebook closely. And I am following Luxcess also. but this campaign did not catch my eyes yet.

Came across this few times today already @owillz the competition is open for both male and female i confirmed from one of Luxcess telegram admin. I think the idea behind this event is to drive more people to their telegram group which i feel is a nice strategy.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:58:01 PM

just awesome this in telegram handle and had to share so those who are lucky can get in

Invite your friends from other groups and different social media platforms to vote for you.

6th price 👉 533LXC ($80)

7th price 👉 466LXC ($70)

8th price 👉 333LXC ($50)

9th price 👉 200LXC ($30)

Goodluck

This news seem to have been flying around every social media today. Saw it a couple number of times on a whatsapp platform. My quest is can a dude also participate?? I mean is it open for both male and female or gender restricted.

Thats good if this is flying everywhere. Honestly I did not see it until I come to this thread. I am following twitter and facebook closely. And I am following Luxcess also. but this campaign did not catch my eyes yet.

Came across this few times today already @owillz the competition is open for both male and female i confirmed from one of Luxcess telegram admin. I think the idea behind this event is to drive more people to their telegram group which i feel is a nice strategy.

Yea. The idea is obviously for publicity. They are trying to get in front of every crypto and social media user but if you ask me, the first price don't really seem to worth the event. I think they can do more
Gunny95

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:15:03 PM

Nice idea!

Exactly, I haven't seen the buy back feature in any other ICO, pretty sweet tweak.
Also now the confusion on the 30% is cleared up, the 30% is taken from the 50% of the profit meant for luxcess.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:19:37 PM

6th price 👉 533LXC ($80)

7th price 👉 466LXC ($70)

8th price 👉 333LXC ($50)

9th price 👉 200LXC ($30)

Goodluck

Yea. The idea is obviously for publicity. They are trying to get in front of every crypto and social media user but if you ask me, the first price don't really seem to worth the event. I think they can do more
Yes. This is great idea to more publicity. But have one question. This contest is for limited participants? Everyone can join this or only Airdrop or ICO participants peoples are eligible?
Fleshslasher

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:26:14 PM

This looks promising and is definitely something I want to see more of later on. Lots of businesses are already interested so I hope that it will get somewhere.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:41:49 PM

6th price 👉 533LXC ($80)

7th price 👉 466LXC ($70)

8th price 👉 333LXC ($50)

9th price 👉 200LXC ($30)

Goodluck

I don't know how I feel about this, I thought the main point of crypto was anonymity. I know we are losing that nowadays with regulation & KYC bu this is for security measures but this comp seems unnecessary.

I get why they want this information, they want to show other investors that normal people from all over the world are investing in Luxcess, but personally I find it a bit cheesy and I wouldn't want a project to use my face on it's website & comms.

Exactly the very reason I don't get involve in bounties that requires my face, it breaches all security standards and exposes one to threat and risks...

I am not discouraging any one not to partake, it's just a personal opinion

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:44:11 PM

This looks promising and is definitely something I want to see more of later on. Lots of businesses are already interested so I hope that it will get somewhere.
Yes this is indeed a promising project and if you do not understand it this good look at their video explaining a lot of things https://youtu.be/pt0iC8_Iq-E it is also available on their website http://luxcess-group.com/.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:57:42 PM

6th price 👉 533LXC ($80)

7th price 👉 466LXC ($70)

8th price 👉 333LXC ($50)

9th price 👉 200LXC ($30)

Goodluck

I think I agree with you in the aspect of them doing more with regards to the prizes. But come to think of it, if you calculate the prices of all the 10 winners, it amounts to $1000, and as we all know, $1000 worth of their token has a great potential of becoming more in the coming weeks. They still should have made it more anyway...
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:00:21 PM

6th price 👉 533LXC ($80)

7th price 👉 466LXC ($70)

8th price 👉 333LXC ($50)

9th price 👉 200LXC ($30)

Goodluck

I don't know how I feel about this, I thought the main point of crypto was anonymity. I know we are losing that nowadays with regulation & KYC bu this is for security measures but this comp seems unnecessary.

I get why they want this information, they want to show other investors that normal people from all over the world are investing in Luxcess, but personally I find it a bit cheesy and I wouldn't want a project to use my face on it's website & comms.

Exactly the very reason I don't get involve in bounties that requires my face, it breaches all security standards and exposes one to threat and risks...

While anonymity is nice the fact is companies need marketing and good marketing needs faces this is a solid move by the team and I imagine will get a huge response. Many people want crypto for security not anonymity personally I give little care if people know I like crypto
Gunny95

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:24:58 PM

6th price 👉 533LXC ($80)

7th price 👉 466LXC ($70)

8th price 👉 333LXC ($50)

9th price 👉 200LXC ($30)

Goodluck

Yes. This is great idea to more publicity. But have one question. This contest is for limited participants? Everyone can join this or only Airdrop or ICO participants peoples are eligible?

I think everyone can participate in this contest as all you need to do is send your picture and username on telegram to @lukalah, then a list will be made and people from social media platform can vote, it's a campaign to draw traffic

BidiPass

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:27:34 PM

Will there be another airdroup round?
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 11:02:56 PM

Really hope so mostly for my own gain lol I somehow missed the other one due to not understanding the Facebook post and then forgetting about it again and then only figuring out how to join literally an hour after the airdrop closed I’m still kicking myself daily over it. Don’t think they’ve confirmed or not if they will do another but I’m hopeful
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:22:47 AM

6th price 👉 533LXC ($80)

7th price 👉 466LXC ($70)

8th price 👉 333LXC ($50)

9th price 👉 200LXC ($30)

Goodluck

While anonymity is nice the fact is companies need marketing and good marketing needs faces this is a solid move by the team and I imagine will get a huge response. Many people want crypto for security not anonymity personally I give little care if people know I like crypto

Well you are right it's a great marketing tip as a lot of people are excited and joining in the contest, I sa that they have been certified by onlineauthority.io

Luxcess https://imgur.com/gallery/k0FKI

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:28:21 AM

Not really sure, the team will be able to answer that but i suggest you join their telegram group so you will be abreast of what is happening, like the competition and if there will be any airdrop, i believe the telegram group will be the first place for notification to drop, just saying so that you won't miss out, such good projects only have limited space if they issue an airdrop
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: