Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:15:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Discouraged with Bitcoin?  (Read 1679 times)
SaiWAFU

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:11:54 PM

The problem of scalability has reared its ugly head again this time when transactions are clogging and when we are about to experience the coming of the Bitcoin Futures. People have been expecting that soon Bitcoin can reach the mainstream with the legitimization it has been going through with the introduction of the Bitcoin Futures Contracts.

People are now strongly complaining of the shockingly high fees imposed by wallets and exchanges for the transfer of Bitcoin and this should not be ignored by those tasked with making decisions for Bitcoin. This whole thing can kill Bitcoin gradually if not given the appropriate remedy.

Do you feel like discouraged about Bitcoin with this latest debacle?

Fees are one or several problems on why people choose to stop investing/using bitcoin. Volatility is another, it's acceptable that bitcoin's value fluctuates in the market, but with the past few months bitcoin goes down really hard and recovers only with just a few notches.

Several people have also used bitcoin to scam others (There are several documented cases already). Promising a big chunk of income after several weeks. SMH Because of that possible contributors to bitcoin would probably lose interest because of these kind of news.
Radnie

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:17:05 AM

No way! i am very optimistic when it comes to bitcoin, even the drastic negative trend happened to bitcoin value im still bitcoin believer because i know that bitcoin is our future money, whoever believes bitcoin in an early stage and start investing it will prosper in the future. So guys don't be discourage in any negative news, just focus.

Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:02:35 PM

Im not discourage or dissapointed anymore because bitcoin is one of the greatest, and we all know that bitcoin have a good future.bitcoin will not let us down because we know that in the first place it is a good thing to do it sometimes just to gamble
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:20:52 PM

I'm not. Although the price performance of btc this 1st quarter is not profitable but still btc will surely show promising performance this coming months.

Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:27:06 PM

The problem of scalability has reared its ugly head again this time when transactions are clogging and when we are about to experience the coming of the Bitcoin Futures. People have been expecting that soon Bitcoin can reach the mainstream with the legitimization it has been going through with the introduction of the Bitcoin Futures Contracts.

People are now strongly complaining of the shockingly high fees imposed by wallets and exchanges for the transfer of Bitcoin and this should not be ignored by those tasked with making decisions for Bitcoin. This whole thing can kill Bitcoin gradually if not given the appropriate remedy.

I don't easily discourage but i feel sad with the current value of bitcoin and the bad news that is circulating. Some people exaggerate things and the readers will go in a panic mode.  What i do is i validate issues and concerns prior reacting.
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:33:31 PM

I am not discouraged by bitcoin because bitcoin is a future money with many advantages, bitcoin in the future will be more popular and will be the right choice for investment. Although bitcoin has an unstable value, but bitcoin can survive and increase in value.
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:43:00 PM

I'm not. Although the price performance of btc this 1st quarter is not profitable but still btc will surely show promising performance this coming months.
I am not discourage in bitcoin,Although I didnt earn in bitcoin already but I'am positive that in future I will collect it.But sometimes in long wait and I realy need the money I sometimes ask is this realy worth to wait?but my questions always end up thingking bitcoin in positive way.
buyandsale

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:44:19 PM

not at all discouraged with bitcoin as of me has holding power or can hold btc for long time and thats my mind set where me thinks never negative about market drops
adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:52:44 PM

Am I disappointed? Very. I probably sound like a broken record already, but bitcoin is really just crippled right now. Pretty much the only thing that bitcoin is alive right now is just because it's the #1 cryptocurrency and it's the cryptocurrency that gets all the media attention. If bitcoin was a top >10 coin I think bitcoin would be dead already. Sure, lightning network is coming. This will be a huge step especially for merchants to accept BTC, but I don't think this will be enough. Only time will tell, and I'm still definitely hoping for the best.
This is a huge problem with people. Why can't they just appreciate that bitcoin is getting a lot of media attention and is still the no.1 cryptocurrency (come to think of it, there are many cryptocurrencies out there but bitcoin is the chosen one to be the no.1 cryptocurrency).There is nothing wrong with wanting something more bigger but we must also know how to find good things to the situation we are in to have less conflict. So if I were asked  if I'm discourage with bitcoin I would say no because bitcoin has given me a chance to prove something to my family and it has helped millions of people all around the globe. Yes there are the negative side of bitcoin but everything we do or everything in this world has their ups and downs. we just have to know how to appreciate to everything we have at the present time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

No, In fact I am still very encouraged and motivated to invest more in Bitcoin, and to keep holding my BTC for long term, until the price go up highly. The price already started to rise again after a while of decreasing and that's a good sign. And also I know that Bitcoin's price is volatile since its creation, so there is no need to panic about that.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:07:43 PM

Yeah, I was discouraged at first by my family, because of reasons that bitcoin is fake, bitcoin is nothing but a scam, and cryptocurrency isn't real, but I proved them wrong, I made some deep research about bitcoin, studied it, and found this Bitcoin forum, in this forum I've build my way up and had the chance to participate in my first ever sig. campaign, after the week of my campaign I showed my family the Bitcoin I earned in the past week, they finally believed me and was shocked with the bitcoin I have earned, before going into conclusions, I explained to them what I was doing and explained to them that it is legal and there is nothing to worry about, after that they opened up their minds about btc and fully respected what I was doing with my life.
nurilham

Activity: 1470
Merit: 441

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:18:37 PM

Yes i am discouraged with bitcoins after i suffered a solid loss in btc trading
why can you get a loss? the decision is in your hands because you have bitcoin. you should not sell if the price goes down, you will definitely lose. indeed in trading requires precision and able to think smart steps to be taken in the face of price movements up and down. I will advise you to learn to trade and follow bounty campaign so you can get a gift from bounty campaign, then you can start trading again.
Bitcoin.Expert

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:21:08 PM

In the beginning, Bitcoin faced a lot of criticism from every part of the world and was considered to be a scam due to its several negative factors. But over the time, when experts from various sectors started understanding the nature of Bitcoins and the underlying technology behind it, the popularity of bitcoin soared. One of the best advantages of bitcoin is that you have utmost freedom when you pay through bitcoins. This crypto currency can easily be transferred to any person in any part of the world. There are no intermediaries in between. There is no bank holidays or strikes. No boundaries or borders will affect your payment and most importantly there is no payment limit.
Bitcoin.Expert

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:43:33 PM

In the beginning, Bitcoin faced a lot of criticism from every part of the world and was considered to be a scam due to its several negative factors. But over the time, when experts from various sectors started understanding the nature of Bitcoins and the underlying technology behind it, the popularity of bitcoin soared. One of the best advantages of bitcoin is that you have utmost freedom when you pay through bitcoins. This crypto currency can easily be transferred to any person in any part of the world. There are no intermediaries in between. There is no bank holidays or strikes. No boundaries or borders will affect your payment and most importantly there is no payment limit.
terbetet

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:48:33 PM

It depends upon the people on how he will accept the scenario which is really reasonable to be accepted because a logical explanation can be held into action that it is normal for fees will rise accordingly to the rise of Bitcoin's price value into the virtual market. The main cause why transactions are always or sometimes getting into clogged or too slow to take into action is that because too many transactions are into processing in time by time basis which is basically we need to exert a lot of patience so that it will not be stressful for us to take the situation. Just remember that in this society, patience is really a virtue.

hermae

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:58:03 PM

Maybe it's a cunning plan? I'm certainly not a supporter of conspiracy theories but it seems to me that someone really wants to the whole capital of the bitcoins stored in a bitcoin cash for example. At some point we can become this witness but nothing can not do. I don't see any other explanation for the fact that the developers are not in a hurry to solve the problem of transactions.

I am not discouraged with bitcoin, and will never be. I join here because I want to earn. Even if for now the price is not so good as before, but I really believe that it will pump up again. I will wait for that to happen and will stay here. And I am positive that it will be widely accepted all around the world in the near future.
DonnieMitchel

Activity: 194
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:11:15 PM

nope. I get to accumulate more.
eelectrick

Activity: 217

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:14:58 PM

Yes i am discouraged with bitcoins after i suffered a solid loss in btc trading

Not entirely at all, I'm never discouraged with Bitcoins. I actually think and believe it's quite fascinating. Not just of it's price
but with it's popularity and innovative capability to change and improve things with great admirable significance despite all
the negative news and criticism that the media and people implicate with it. I think even if prices don't really are that high,
even price drops we should appreciate Bitcoins. On a given green day prices are overwhelming so we appreciate it and on a
red day we can purchase more Bitcoins because prices are down, another reason to appreciate and embrace it more.
Friskaadew

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:27:21 PM

I am still convinced and believe bitcoin will continue to increase. So do not worry and be discouraged.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:36:50 PM

I am not actually discouraged with Bitcoin but some work things that Bitcoin can go down soon. Even it has a lot of development to do but still, it was just meant to show the concept of virtual currency to the world and sometimes a new more improved version of virtual currency should exist in the market which everyone can put their trust in. Of course most exchange and most altcoins and now it is controlled by humans so if everyone starts using them then one specific individual who became extremely rich.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: