Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:16:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:44:08 PM

Very interesting plan. I believe that without internet life has been already impossible. Thank you to you because you will try to improve his quality.

I agree, internet is very important in our life. This make our life easier than before. I like the features of this project and I am excited what will be the outcome of this project if they can really fulfill all their plans.
Yes. Ì dont have internet, we cannot doing something. Like me, who using internet 20/24  hour per day. Oh, i think this project dont have any unique idea. What is different of CEDERIS?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cederis (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 01:46:39 PM

So with platform we can use our server to creat our ISP more easier? At our country, only have 3 main ISP company. And our IP always is dynamic IP. So awesome, i will have research about this project.

Yes, you only need a Linux machine, mainly Centos or Debian. Download the source code or we install it remotely, together with a mikrotik motherboard of at least 6 to 12 cores, and create the vpn to aur API.

The system is scalable, you can start with 100/100MB and with a semi professional mikrotik and  increase as your clients increase

You manage your entire network.

Cederis.io - Crowdsale starts 16t January -
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 01:54:59 PM

I like the concept of the project but we will have to see the practicality and use cases of the project, i hope team will provide more insight to the use cases.

cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 02:01:55 PM

Very interesting plan. I believe that without internet life has been already impossible. Thank you to you because you will try to improve his quality.

I agree, internet is very important in our life. This make our life easier than before. I like the features of this project and I am excited what will be the outcome of this project if they can really fulfill all their plans.
Yes. Ì dont have internet, we cannot doing something. Like me, who using internet 20/24  hour per day. Oh, i think this project dont have any unique idea. What is different of CEDERIS?

We do not like to talk about other projects, we like to be "politically correct".
Our project is not to create wifi hot spots in cities, or is based on reselling bandwidth (although if we allow our customers to do so)
Some wifi projects say: "sell your bandwidth" or "free wifi service", but the majority of telecommunications operators do not allow resale, for that they need a dedicated connection and the appropriate licenses.
As for free Wi-Fi, for example in Spain free internet is illegal if it is offered more than 256Kbps.
Recently the European Commission has approved to install in 8000 villages free wifi, but in public areas, such as parks or libraries, by 2020.
But what about residential housing?
Another important characteristic is that we are a company already created and from the first day we will start with the deployments.
So sure we are of it, that our escrow SebastianJu will keep most of the funds until the roadmap is fulfilled.

seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:55:06 PM

Great news for each and everyone of us! Of course, we all know that we are now in the different era, and time of period of the generation. As of now, the core of our life revolves around the influence of technology. And technology almost builds everything materialistic things that our eyes can see. Through technology, everything is possible. Through technology, here comes the evolution of internet. But, thanks to this project, it will improve the status or quality of it. I will be looking forward to this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 03:17:14 PM

I like the concept of the project but we will have to see the practicality and use cases of the project, i hope team will provide more insight to the use cases.
In summary, the platform unites everything you need to create your isp. We have each tools of each initial step that is needed to create your  isp - wisp, the idea is to unify them all in a single platform.

A person who want to create his wisp need this important things:

1.- Licenses:
Acquiring licenses usually takes between 1 and 3 months, since a project must be prepared in the document accrediting for the government, with the technical data of the project.......
2.- Towers:
Close the agreements with the companies that own the towers - sites usually take between 1 and 2 months.
3.- Dedicated connections:
Signing agreements is usually a quick process, around 1 month. Take the connection to each tower or office usually takes about 90 days maximum. (here you need building licenses)

These are the 3 minimum concepts to start being an operator and have active service.

Also, it is necessary to take into account the time necessary to reach each company, the corresponding department, to have the contacts, counting on all this, the time to invest to be able to start giving service is usually around a year.
Not to mention the most important, the global management software of the network, with our platform will be all centralized and within a period of between 60 and 90 days your isp will be active. This period depends above all on the civil works where the transport of the fiber passes to your office.

Anyway, if you have any more detailed question, we will happy to answer you

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:19:07 PM

I am sure a plan is definitely a good thing, whatever the plan we support and we entrust it.
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 04:59:13 PM

In summary, the platform unites everything you need to create your isp. We have each tools of each initial step that is needed to create your  isp - wisp, the idea is to unify them all in a single platform.

A person who want to create his wisp need this important things:

1.- Licenses:
Acquiring licenses usually takes between 1 and 3 months, since a project must be prepared in the document accrediting for the government, with the technical data of the project.......
2.- Towers:
Close the agreements with the companies that own the towers - sites usually take between 1 and 2 months.
3.- Dedicated connections:
Signing agreements is usually a quick process, around 1 month. Take the connection to each tower or office usually takes about 90 days maximum. (here you need building licenses)

These are the 3 minimum concepts to start being an operator and have active service.

Also, it is necessary to take into account the time necessary to reach each company, the corresponding department, to have the contacts, counting on all this, the time to invest to be able to start giving service is usually around a year.
Not to mention the most important, the global management software of the network, with our platform will be all centralized and within a period of between 60 and 90 days your isp will be active. This period depends above all on the civil works where the transport of the fiber passes to your office.

Anyway, if you have any more detailed question, we will happy to answer you
A very clear example of the world bureaucracy, which I think is in any country. But does not your idea contradict the laws of many countries?

What ideas does it contradict? We do not want to break the bureaucracy, we would like to have that power to fix hundreds of things, Smiley We want to build a global ISP, created by users.
In each country we need each license, some countries are slower and others are not, but once the license is obtained, what is the problem? If not companies such as Telefonica-O2 or vodafone would not be in almost all countries in the world. The idea is to build an isp of the users, if we have the licenses, we are the owner of the isp and we can transform it as the community wants, without abuses, without data sales, slower connection than contract, layered routers,.............

BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:03:39 PM

An interesting project for ordinary people with a small income. Where is the developer in which country plans to start work?
Yes is agree with your statement,this project will be most helpful to the small scale investors. Which is pretty great as nowadays many projects font care about the investors.
widgetcy

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:13:00 PM

interesting !! how a wisp AP will work as a node. what hardware will be necessary ?
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:46:41 PM

Caring about small scale inventors makes this great and accessible by lots of people who want to invest in crypto. If they pull off the plan then it will be something great that will shock us all
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:10:57 PM

An interesting concept, but I do not understand why such a high price soft cap? What does the team want to do with this amount?
The minimum cap is honest, it is the minimum to be able to carry out the project, as I said before, with this minimum amount, we will install at least 5 nodes in populations of more than 7000 people where there is only adsl (no fiber) and for final year, when the first 1200 -1500 users are connected, give us a roi between 600-800%, around a billing of $ 500,000, enough to start acquiring the first international licenses, but not many,
The maximum cap would guarantee us the acquisition of more international licenses in the short term and to deploy more quickly globally.

As an example, clients usually acquire all the services with the same company (internet, mobile and TV). Licenses are expensive.
That explains very well, this team is really pushing this project to help those countries having troubled about slow internet connections. This is a useful tool which everyone can use especially people who works in an online job. Hope they will stick to their plan.
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:13:59 PM

interesting !! how a wisp AP will work as a node. what hardware will be necessary ?

The main nodes are composed of at least 3 APs and 3 sector antennas, to give a 360º coverage, although it will depend on the orography and the area you want to cover to use more or less APs and different antennas.

With the new SRS technology, we can increase APs and antennas in the same tower if they suffer interference.

They will always be connected to the central unit through PTP (point to point) and connected to the routerboard where your server connects and you manage your entire network.

Also, clients can used their small -soho routerboards to sell their internet to neighbors

hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:19:45 PM

Seems like a good project . But made my head spin reading how it works . Can please briefly in one or 2 sentences explain how ?
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:20:07 PM

An interesting concept, but I do not understand why such a high price soft cap? What does the team want to do with this amount?
The minimum cap is honest, it is the minimum to be able to carry out the project, as I said before, with this minimum amount, we will install at least 5 nodes in populations of more than 7000 people where there is only adsl (no fiber) and for final year, when the first 1200 -1500 users are connected, give us a roi between 600-800%, around a billing of $ 500,000, enough to start acquiring the first international licenses, but not many,
The maximum cap would guarantee us the acquisition of more international licenses in the short term and to deploy more quickly globally.

As an example, clients usually acquire all the services with the same company (internet, mobile and TV). Licenses are expensive.
That explains very well, this team is really pushing this project to help those countries having troubled about slow internet connections. This is a useful tool which everyone can use especially people who works in an online job. Hope they will stick to their plan.
You're absolutely correct, very amazing and impressive project that they want to have a strong signal of internet connection. I appreciate their good and great services that consisting of Internet access, data transport and placement, all supported on fiber optic network having their tools to bring quality bandwidth to any part of the world. Hoping for the success of this project as I believed by having a good and quality network connections will makes everyone happy, comfortable and convenient to use. For sure many investors will support on this project.

We hope that everyone who can offer something will join the project. It is a common, collaborative project.
"If you walk alone, you will go faster, if you walk accompanied, you will go further"

cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:24:55 PM

Seems like a good project . But made my head spin reading how it works . Can please briefly in one or 2 sentences explain how ?

On one platform and using our licenses, we unify all the necessary tools to deploy your own ISP - WISP. Without wasting time.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:29:20 PM

the concept of your project sound good for me, I think will really helpful for companies since they can easily create their own ISP By using the Cederis platform. I will have a deep look at ur project and come back to give my final thought.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:46:22 AM

ISP project seems a serious project. I hope your project will be conquer. I want to promote your project in YouTube. If you interested then contact with me.
You can come to the bounty thread of this project. But, I think there is no bounty for this project, I hope dev is making a bounty thread for this project as soon as possible because I want to support this awesome project too.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:48:36 AM

crowdsale escrowed by Sebastian Ju one of the best escrow in this forum,,
and this will be good for this project,, Good luck!

Usually isnt the payment done to a fixed address like the contract address? This is the first time I'm seeing one to an escrow instead of the main devs themselves
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:07:46 AM

An interesting project for ordinary people with a small income. Where is the developer in which country plans to start work?
Yes is agree with your statement,this project will be most helpful to the small scale investors. Which is pretty great as nowadays many projects font care about the investors.
CEDERIS platform achieving is a real time innovation where any person or entrepreneur or the company can create their own ISP (Internet service provider) through wireless (WISP) By using the most competitive standards such as LTE or 5G fixed.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: