Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:57:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will people lose intrest?  (Read 6651 times)
tot-o

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:24:24 PM

Many people lost interest when things get bad...
When Bitcoin lost its value or let's just say its value gets down....50 percent will lost interest.. ...
But some people may take this opportunity  to turn the table up...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nhobita

Activity: 65
Merit: 27

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:27:56 PM
Merited by White Christmas (2)

Hello!

If bitcoin died do you think people will lose intrest in other cryptos aswell? which altcoin would you invest in if there were no bitcoin?
Possibly people will really lose interest into other type of cryptocurrency once Bitcoin will be permanently down or being abolished by the government. But if there will be a great opportunity and observable potential to grow that an altcoin will provide such thing like what Bitcoin have done, possibly, they will just move into other cryptocurrencies and continue the journey of getting along with cryptocurrencies even Bitcoin was gone or without the presence of Bitcoin.

JinCrypts

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:23:27 PM

No if bitcoin died other alternate coin will take its place as the number one cryptocurrency. Because i think in this year will be the golden age for the cryptocurrency.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:59:54 PM

I think if bitcoin died,some people will lose interest in investing in other altcoin since it is their top most priority. But for people who keep on patronizing crypto even though bitcoin is gone,good cryptos next to bitcoin is ethereum and litecoin. Although I barely know litecoin,it is recommended by other crypto holders.

kueyen

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:29:13 PM

It's going to be a cycle, this trend is not avoidable. As interest goes down, the price will stabilize and have the opportunity to start rising slowly once again. Once the price starts to go up, the interest will start to increase once again, and when this interest reaches critical mass, the price will pump until inevitably, the price crashes once again at which point people will lose interest. I think this trend will continue in the foreseeable future.

Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 01:28:02 PM

a person loses interest in cryptocurrency if there is a huge loss or a huge amount of bitcoin loss that creates a sense of laziness against cryptocurrency and loses interest, but very few lose interest with bitcoin because many get a profit.
When a death of bitcoin it will effect the whole crypto world. Because bitcoin is more profitable and valuable currency of the crypto world. Block chain technology is used in crypto currencies. I think block chain technology will alive but people will lose interest in other crypto coins.

With fall of bitcoin they will think. That if profitable currency like bitcoin can die in future every currency will be die. They will just lose interest in crypto world and develop other trading way to be profitable in the future.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:11:42 PM

Hello!

If bitcoin died do you think people will lose intrest in other cryptos aswell? which altcoin would you invest in if there were no bitcoin?
I think if bitcoin died the whole world make cry. And bitcoin member will lose the interest to other crypto because they know bitcoin is more profitable in cryptocurrency in the world. Maybe they try to other crypto altcoin to make them profit.

wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:15:42 PM

Hello!

I think if bitcoin died the whole world make cry. And bitcoin member will lose the interest to other crypto because they know bitcoin is more profitable in cryptocurrency in the world. Maybe they try to other crypto altcoin to make them profit.
Sort of most people will lose interest to other altcoins because bitcoin is more profitable than other coins. Yes they know exactly that btc is more advantages and benefits to the users. So hope this will not happen in the future.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 04:29:15 PM

Hello!

Do you really think Bitcoin will die easily? Well, let's assume it will in the future, I think enthusiasts will never lose interest in other cryptocurrency because they already adopted it as another source of income just like in trading cheaper coins on the market. If ever that will happen, I would rather choose Litecoin as it was cheaper than any other crypto that came from the same system of Bitcoin just like BitcoinCash and BitcoinGold. Bitcoin will never die due to the increase of adoption if only if it is fully be upgraded to avoid any hassle to the supportive and strong community.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Janine012

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:40:38 PM

I Think if Bitcoin dies and totally gone in the market, surely people will lose interest and trust over it. Bitcoin is the mother of all blockhain, other coins follows the legacy of bitcoin with having its different purpose to market with. Though, alt coins have established a good reputation over the years, and Bitcoin are out of the picture, market will lose its credibility and surely follow bitcoin to crashed in.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 04:41:11 PM

Surely people won't lose interest, because nowadays more and more people are getting into bitcoin as well other digital currency usage. Also a better understanding is found among people, because in the past people believed that knowing bitcoin itself gives an earning. Now they have started to realize that it has got risk as well a continued update regarding the things happening around is required.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
elfoldo

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:34:38 PM

Personally, I believe that bitcoin will not die due to the fact that many more large companies did not enter it, but only look closely. As soon as they decide, then immediately it will go up.
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:07:40 AM

It never really come to mind that bitcoin will die or fade away... bitcoin has been here for a long time now and it's still here and still it has the highest market value of all the cryptocurrencies out there and every day many users are attracted in using it availing the advantages it offers to its users and day after day investors are increasing in numbers to invest their hard earned money in bitcoin because they know bitcoin will last for a long time long enough for them to gain more profits ten folds their original investment.
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:20:52 PM

Hello!

Maybe not all people will lose their interest, only strong people will Continue when that happens. They will invest in altcoins when theres no bitcoin than they will nothing.
I don’t think so bitcoin can be die because bitcoin is not like other crypto in other crypto there were a lot of problems some of them have left market and some of them lose in their business and bitcoin is totally different than any other crypto bitcoin want to sat remain forever that’s why it’s going to enter in different countries bitcoin is now very strong then before and its demand is very high also countries are going to support bitcoin.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:31:23 PM

Hello!

Majority of the people in the crypto currency world are here just because of bitcoin and now we have a big market of over five hundred billion and it is still going stronger and once the trust is broken,it will be very difficult to convince people in a hypothetical situation,i really do not have a concrete coin,will follow the market and go on the flow. 

people are here because of the word bitcoin, as before I came here or I joined here. all I heard is about bitcoin so when I came here I know that bitcoin can help us earn money. so if bitcoin dies or gone. I don't really know also how to convince other people or would they lost their interest because how can a number 1 cryptocurrency be gone? so people would think twice in ivestig again in other crypto. i am not sure which altcoins should I invest too.
louisedem

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:34:25 PM

Hello!

Well I dont think so, since Bitcoin created a huge name for cryptos I think if died people will demand for a better one which may last longef if Bitcoin die, rhis is just only my perspective, as a person who gain here this is such a very helpful platform to me, and if this die I will be one of those people who will wait for the another crypto to exist.

lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:14:28 PM

I doubt if there is any circumstances that the investors lose their interest from their investment.
The company of bitcoins always tend to become flexible in order to meet and sustain the demands of the investors through this there is no such thing that will lose your investment with their company.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:24:57 PM

I doubt if there is any circumstances that the investors lose their interest from their investment.
The company of bitcoins always tend to become flexible in order to meet and sustain the demands of the investors through this there is no such thing that will lose your investment with their company.
I agree with you...bitcoin can be interested by people of different industries and different ages...there is too little probability that it will cease to be interesting
searchmusty

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:59:38 PM

Bitcoin has built a strong reputation for it not to be forgotten entirely. Yes there are new cryptocurrencies appearing and ethereum would probably be the next most popular.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:13:20 PM

It would discouraged bitcoin holders, so there will be a big tendency that they will lose faith in cryptocurrency. But, if they are really risk taker, well, they would probably pursue altcoins, especially etherium which is gaining popularity nowadays.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: