Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:22:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will people lose intrest?  (Read 6654 times)
dwieyani

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:34:26 AM

now many are losing interest, because bitcoin prices plummeted. those who lost interest will not get the future because success must have started from the bottom, just as the wheel is always spinning. so you have to know how to keep the wheels from spinning, that's what you learn from a failure.
billysaputra

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:38:18 AM

It is impossible for someone to lose interest in bitcoin, if bitcoin dies, people will lose the anxiety bitcoin can lose money, but that is impossible because now crypto bitcoin is getting popular in the community.
yes agree bitcoin will not disappear or die. the bitcoin market is now also large, plus the community and people who want to learn increasing every time. the reason why bitcoin more and more desirable
zhangfeng666

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:54:13 AM

In my mind, the status of bitcoin is very noble. It is the faith of ther cryptos. If bitcoin disappears, I will lose interest in other coin completely.
Liquid01

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:00:36 AM

Hello!

If bitcoin died do you think people will lose intrest in other cryptos aswell? which altcoin would you invest in if there were no bitcoin?
I think that will replace the bitcoin that is ethereum if bitcoin already exists but the possibility of bitcoin will not be replaced because bitcoin is the first crypto coin

abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:02:27 AM

Ethereum or Litecoin would probably take the place of bitcoin. If bitcoin were to die tomorrow, it would probably drag down the altcoins with it as well, but if you give altcoins some time until they can establish themselves, they wouldn't be harmed in my opinion. An altcoin may eventually take the place of btc as the best crypto as well, especially considering the scalability issues that btc might face in the near future.

I don't think people will lost its interest to BTCitcoin. Even if Ethereum and Litecoin starting to gain so much popularity now because of the price up, BTCitcoin will still be on the mind of all people who do crypto business. They will never forget on how all started. They will still look and read any updates to what BTCitcoin can bring. People will still be curious on how far BTCitcoin will go up or will go down. Or what development of BTCitcoin that will makes people invest more. As what I have said over and over again, BTCitcoin will lead and altcoins will just follow.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:18:37 AM

Hello!

If bitcoin died do you think people will lose intrest in other cryptos aswell? which altcoin would you invest in if there were no bitcoin?
In my own opinion if bitcoin will die due to fact there prediction is true that bitcoin is a bubble and burst it to zero value. This will surely results to blockchain technology failure and all cryptocurrencies will be affected. People will no longer believe on it even in altcoins. It's difficult to convince people to invest in altcoin while the king of crypto was a bubble.

Anyway, I'm not worried about that I still believe that bitcoin will not die. Aja!
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:26:20 AM

First thing, bitcoin can't die overnight.

Second, people are getting crazy about all cryptocoins not only bitcoin so this trend might remain same if there will be no more bitcoin.

People are investing in bitcoin because it has limited supply and no any government can shutdown bitcoin network. People find it much safer to store their wealth in bitcoin than in their local banks.
from my views and experience people will not lose the interest but if people will lose the interest because of their lack of knowledge about bitcoin but after get knowledge about bitcoin they will again taking interest in bitcoin . There are so many reason why people take interest in bitcoin but there are no reason why people
Will not take interest in the bitcoin. The most important reason why people take more interest towards the bitcoin is people earn the lot of money in short period of time.
usahaali02

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:27:48 AM

I do not think so, because they also know that bitcoin is not the mother of any other crypto money. Even lately a lot of news that states that some new crypto money potentially to beat bitcoin.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:33:31 AM

Bitcoin is the king of all crypto currencies... I don't think bitcoin will lose interest because it has the highest value...so everyone is looking for it...if any day any other coin reach above bitcoin then it will lose interest..
sudhirratra68

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:33:57 AM

There will always be something else as an alternative to bitcoin, so interest will be regenerated.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:35:43 AM

I do not think so, because they also know that bitcoin is not the mother of any other crypto money. Even lately a lot of news that states that some new crypto money potentially to beat bitcoin.
yes, for those who are not aware what crypto is they don't care and don't have any interest about it. But, if the news will just be positive and we'll encourage them about it by letting them see what we have been thru so far will eventually get interested about it. News should  be positive so the perspective of people will change.
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

If this died out means that bitcoin will be banned or totally gone then there’s skmethig wrong in hiw the country and the people use it. I think its the right time to commend that digital is as useful on this generation.

While if died out there wold means fluctuating or deflating in economical words, I guess that should be expected in terms of economical trend and value.

Thanks.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:42:26 AM

Duh.

And these kids can't form a sentence let alone contain their ADD.
Retards have spell check on your browsers or what ?
What do you expect ?
Crypto is made up of selfish impatient idiots.. not professional investors.. or even Bitcoin supporters.
Hell they don't care about Bitcoin.. they care about money. (real money)

Who do you think dumped BTC down after the 2013 hype / recession ?
This crowd of greedy idiots will come and go too.
Most of these pajeet noobs probably have no idea there was a recession.

And you know just for once it would be nice to see a topic title with out broken Engrish in it.
Yup.. Bitcoin is now a 3rd world poor loser douche bag money making scheme.
I caen haz Bitconrz profitz n0w ?
This shithole is like dealing with greedy lolcats.
It's gone down hill in every way imaginable.

PS:
It's spelled "interest".
And no i don't give 0 fucks about noobs opinions.. they know fuck all about this shit.

FUD first & ask questions later™
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:54:55 AM

All of these graphs will turn bitcoin into a joke as seen by big business and media. I am not quite sure what mining is for luck in the short term. At least there is only one bitcoin. Can anyone go and make a bitcoin graph now, or any other altcoin. Cool
Ngelieh@

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:59:49 AM

for me if bitcoin is gone ,, doom to me. because in the presence of bitcoin, can lift the lives of many people. for me bitcoin is everything and most of all in my life
Md Faysal

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:04:08 AM

We're just getting started there is so much room to grow as it continues to gain popularity. I think we're just getting started as far as the crypto currency market goes,with or without bitcoin.alt coins would definitely takes its place as the main coin.
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:09:41 AM

Hello!

"If" bitcoin "died", would altcoins still exist?

I think bitcoin won't ever die. It could evolve though. Interest in cryptocurrencies then  would still grow since the world of cryptocurrencies is growing, changing, and progressing.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:13:41 AM

Hello!

"If" bitcoin "died", would altcoins still exist?

I think bitcoin won't ever die. It could evolve though. Interest in cryptocurrencies then  would still grow since the world of cryptocurrencies is growing, changing, and progressing.
I'm sure when bitcoin dies then cryptocurrency will experience a little shake but not long will rise again because marketcap cryptocurrency has been evenly distributed so that if bitcoin die it will not be too impact.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

speem28

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:13:51 AM

Hello!

Although it is pretty hard to imagine what you are saying but, apparently, people will not suddenly lose interest in bitcoin if it did die like you said. It became a center of attraction to people who have a lot of interest to cryptocurrencies and I'm pretty sure that they will have their own way to revive the spirit of bitcoin again. Another thing is that, if bitcoin died for a moment, a lot of altcoin will definitely take its place at the top like Ethereuem, ripple and much more which had been also garnering quite the attention these past months.
Winderer

Activity: 411
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:22:02 AM

If Bitcoin die, we will see new Bitcoins. BitcoinNew, uBitcoin etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: