Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:17:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:43:52 PM

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to present the White Paper publications in 12 languages on EHF website:
http://ehfirst.io/#wp

On April 10, 2018, a preliminary ICO will be launched.

This week there will be a Whitelist.
Also the Smart Contract will be available very soon.

Six EHF Team members (including me) will attend a great conference Undoing Aging 2018 in Berlin and will present the Project there.
Also we will have some important meetings this March.

Stay with us and support eHealth First!

Thank you!

Kind Wishes,
Nickolay Kryuchkov
CEO

Great, im waiting for some good news.
And also about the conference, i hope everything will run smoothly there, its a bigger conference than just a crypto conference, i expect a lot more people will be there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:05:29 PM

i hope that they make a live stream of the conference or a short summary explaining us, what they have achieved there.
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:36:54 PM

Great to see some movement now with the upcoming conference and further meeting where they can present their project!

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:33:27 PM

Great to see some movement now with the upcoming conference and further meeting where they can present their project!

Really good that the team shares updates with us. I think investors appreciate it the most, since you see a bit behind the scenes.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:31:22 PM

Six EHF Team members (including me) will attend a great conference Undoing Aging 2018 in Berlin and will present the Project there.

Thank you!

Kind Wishes,
Nickolay Kryuchkov
CEO

Nice to hear, it is a pity that on their website https://www.undoing-aging.org neither under PROGRAM nor under SPEAKERS an entry of eHealth First can be found.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:14:58 PM

Thank you!

Kind Wishes,
Nickolay Kryuchkov
CEO

Nice to hear, it is a pity that on their website https://www.undoing-aging.org neither under PROGRAM nor under SPEAKERS an entry of eHealth First can be found.
To early probably. Wait a bit for the update there. They announced it like several hours ago, so that's naturally they are not yet in the official speakers list
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:15:38 PM

i hope that they make a live stream of the conference or a short summary explaining us, what they have achieved there.

Am looking forward to this and hopefully we'll see some partnerships with all this conferences they're attending. The project still define get the attention as the idea is executable and a great team behind it.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:01:37 PM

Thank you!

Kind Wishes,
Nickolay Kryuchkov
CEO

To early probably. Wait a bit for the update there. They announced it like several hours ago, so that's naturally they are not yet in the official speakers list

Seems the conference is organised, among others, by SENS and Aubrey de Grey is the scientific organisator, so EHF will certainly will be presented there.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:02:56 PM

Thank you!

Kind Wishes,
Nickolay Kryuchkov
CEO

Aubrey is mentioned here

https://www.undoing-aging.org/news/sens-research-foundation-and-forever-healthy-foundation-announce-2018-undoing-aging-conference
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:03:30 PM

Am looking forward to this and hopefully we'll see some partnerships with all this conferences they're attending. The project still define get the attention as the idea is executable and a great team behind it.
Someone with more concrete information about such a conference, is something too important to spread the word and bring more interested members to the Community, registration in photos, videos, articles are always welcome
rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:09:04 PM

How are the whitepaper translations going? I am very interested in reading the whitepaper in my native language.

By the way, it would be nice to read a whitepaper in its own language. In-depth to understand the scientific part of the project. Since this is the basis of the entire platform.
i completely agree, reading the whitepaper in the native language is not only easier but helps to better understand the technical terms and semantic nuances

I would agree with that idea for as long as the translation is quite good and comprehensible. Anyway, I still prefer WP written in English rather than on my own native language. Smiley
But alas I am not strong in English and many of the points translate with the help of interpreters. In consequence of which many points I do not understand( I Would like to see a translation in my native language, but a quality translation!

The only solution is to hire professional translators but this could be very expensive
It's always easier to read such a long wp in the first language. I'm not fluent in english and have trouble to read it in english.

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to present the White Paper publications in 12 languages on EHF website:

Thank you!

Kind Wishes,
Nickolay Kryuchkov
CEO

Its great to hear from the boss of the project. Thank you for your contribution Mr.Kryuchkov. I will be delighted if there are some live sessions on youtube or somewhere else those who cant be in there..

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:19:08 PM

You should have some inclination to medicine in order to fully understand the white paper, but if you can grasp what the project is trying to achieve such as being a collection of medical records that can determine cure to common illness.

Its normal with most of the projects, you need some existing knowledge to completely understand them since they can be quite specific and i think eHealth is still quite easy to understand compared to some other ones.
The main idea of the project is easy to understand, but I think they should try to make marketing (wp, videos, ..) easier to reach as many people as possible.

They definitely need some really good videos which explains the whole concept. I guess for quite some people seeing the sheer volume of the white paper is discouraging and they don't bother to pay attention to the the project.

They are uploading from time to time videos on their YT channel but they are more about the basics, not the content of the whitepaper explained. I hope they will upload something more in detail in the near future. It would help potential investors understanding the project more in detail
from time to time they load some basic videos, they would need more specific videos, in-depth where both the whitepaper and the project are explained in detail, maybe even a short version of the whitepaper would be needed
The video version of the white paper is very good. Although they talk about the project in their commercials. But I would like more information.

pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:20:44 PM

How are the whitepaper translations going? I am very interested in reading the whitepaper in my native language.

By the way, it would be nice to read a whitepaper in its own language. In-depth to understand the scientific part of the project. Since this is the basis of the entire platform.
i completely agree, reading the whitepaper in the native language is not only easier but helps to better understand the technical terms and semantic nuances

I would agree with that idea for as long as the translation is quite good and comprehensible. Anyway, I still prefer WP written in English rather than on my own native language. Smiley
But alas I am not strong in English and many of the points translate with the help of interpreters. In consequence of which many points I do not understand( I Would like to see a translation in my native language, but a quality translation!

The only solution is to hire professional translators but this could be very expensive
It's always easier to read such a long wp in the first language. I'm not fluent in english and have trouble to read it in english.

https://s13.postimg.org/nhqzty5d3/shutterstock_326202938.jpg

Hi everyone,

Thank you!

Kind Wishes,
Nickolay Kryuchkov
CEO

Its great to hear from the boss of the project. Thank you for your contribution Mr.Kryuchkov. I will be delighted if there are some live sessions on youtube or somewhere else those who cant be in there..

Nice to hear that there will be a presentation in Berlin - sounds interesting.
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:28:37 PM

You should have some inclination to medicine in order to fully understand the white paper, but if you can grasp what the project is trying to achieve such as being a collection of medical records that can determine cure to common illness.

Its normal with most of the projects, you need some existing knowledge to completely understand them since they can be quite specific and i think eHealth is still quite easy to understand compared to some other ones.
The main idea of the project is easy to understand, but I think they should try to make marketing (wp, videos, ..) easier to reach as many people as possible.

They definitely need some really good videos which explains the whole concept. I guess for quite some people seeing the sheer volume of the white paper is discouraging and they don't bother to pay attention to the the project.

They are uploading from time to time videos on their YT channel but they are more about the basics, not the content of the whitepaper explained. I hope they will upload something more in detail in the near future. It would help potential investors understanding the project more in detail
from time to time they load some basic videos, they would need more specific videos, in-depth where both the whitepaper and the project are explained in detail, maybe even a short version of the whitepaper would be needed
The video version of the white paper is very good. Although they talk about the project in their commercials. But I would like more information.

Nice idea btw. If there is a video which explained the wp contents in details, for sure that will become the best thing in ehealth project. None project done it yet as I know!
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:32:58 PM

Nice idea btw. If there is a video which explained the wp contents in details, for sure that will become the best thing in ehealth project. None project done it yet as I know!

The white paper is really loooong. I doubt they're gonna do a video on all of it. but the important details should be addressed in video format.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:34:29 PM

Hi everyone,

Thank you!

Kind Wishes,
Nickolay Kryuchkov
CEO

Nice to hear that there will be a presentation in Berlin - sounds interesting.
This is really good information. I'm sure in the hours that the more translations of the white paper the easier it is for people to understand the essence of the project and its objectives!
rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:35:43 PM

The white paper is really loooong. I doubt they're gonna do a video on all of it. but the important details should be addressed in video format.

Underlining main points of the ehealth project on video (youtube preferred) is good, people prefer to watch than reading a huge detailed whitepaper imo.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:54:36 PM

Hi everyone,

Thank you!

Kind Wishes,
Nickolay Kryuchkov
CEO

Great, im waiting for some good news.
And also about the conference, i hope everything will run smoothly there, its a bigger conference than just a crypto conference, i expect a lot more people will be there.

Conference like that will eventually bring good exposure about the project and will likely attract prospective investors. Good luck. Smiley
good news of the translation of the whitepaper in many languages(12) i hope they do it also in many others in the future, and also the Berlin conference that is a good future advertising
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:13:49 PM

Let's hope they will gather a large community of supporters on their large journey to finish their roadmap. Such big projects like this need a huge community.

Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:31:28 PM

Let's hope they will gather a large community of supporters on their large journey to finish their roadmap. Such big projects like this need a huge community.
Partnerships are always important and I think theyt could use an association to stay in the market during these long years of development.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: