Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:34:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:25:01 AM

The technicality of the WP is a big deal, its possible to do a decent translation, but it will take time, effort, and most importantly a LOT of research, but sadly not all people are up to the task, I myself translated some project and it was easy, but some others were a little difficult, this one though, is way out of my league, if not, i would have already participated XD.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:01:52 AM

Hi everyone!

EHF Senior Expert in Clinical Medicine and Biomedical Studies Lyle Dennis:
How do we know, a health intervention is effective and safe?

Watch the video:
https://youtu.be/85qD9dKqKog

Its always very interesting to hear what Lenny is saying about each particular topic. Please kepp these video coming from him and all the other member of the team we already saw and those missing. I think its a simple way to get to know the project a little at the time.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:18:42 AM

the brochure is translated into 11 languages.
There is still a lot of time until the right ico in june.

Oh the brochure is already translated in 11 languages? That's great. Thought we have to wait for it too Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:48:04 AM

The technicality of the WP is a big deal, its possible to do a decent translation, but it will take time, effort, and most importantly a LOT of research, but sadly not all people are up to the task, I myself translated some project and it was easy, but some others were a little difficult, this one though, is way out of my league, if not, i would have already participated XD.

if the dev's offer a large reward people would go deep into this wp. but no sign of that yet.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:31:21 AM

Oh the brochure is already translated in 11 languages? That's great. Thought we have to wait for it too Smiley

11 languages, are there more coming ?
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:12:55 AM

Aren't 11 enough? That's quite a lot, all main languages are covered, I think that should suffice. The whitepaper probably gonna be translated to the same languages.

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:34:47 AM

Aren't 11 enough? That's quite a lot, all main languages are covered, I think that should suffice. The whitepaper probably gonna be translated to the same languages.
Except they want to focus in one country whose language the brochure hasn't been traslated yet, 11 are more than enough.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:40:16 AM

Hi everyone!

Watch the video:

Its always very interesting to hear what Lenny is saying about each particular topic. Please kepp these video coming from him and all the other member of the team we already saw and those missing. I think its a simple way to get to know the project a little at the time.

Why do you call him Lenny?  Grin

I also like the videos. It seems to be a natural talent of some doctors to give simple explanations.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:23:52 AM

Their white paper is very technical and detailed. Stuff could easily get lost in translation. Maybe better to keep the white paper in English and only translate the brochure.

I agree with you on that. Whitepaper is too long and technical I don't that a translator will be able to do the justice to it.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:48:58 AM

Their white paper is very technical and detailed. Stuff could easily get lost in translation. Maybe better to keep the white paper in English and only translate the brochure.

I agree with you on that. Whitepaper is too long and technical I don't that a translator will be able to do the justice to it.

On the other hand, this is an opportunity foe each translator to deliver their masterpiece. Maybe some of the translators are even in Med School.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 11:03:00 AM

Hi everyone!

Watch the video:

Why do you call him Lenny?  Grin

I also like the videos. It seems to be a natural talent of some doctors to give simple explanations.

Misread the name completely  Smiley, in any case he is quite a good speaker and nice to listen to. You can tell he is quite passionate about what is doing
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:51:40 AM

On the other hand, this is an opportunity foe each translator to deliver their masterpiece. Maybe some of the translators are even in Med School.

I doubt that there are med school students who have time to translate such amount of pages.  Roll Eyes

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:03:25 PM

I doubt that there are med school students who have time to translate such amount of pages.  Roll Eyes

but there are a lot of kicked out med school students who have a big amount of time Smiley
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:16:29 PM

but there are a lot of kicked out med school students who have a big amount of time Smiley
The fact that the wp is so technical means that if there's not a very good master of English a lot of things are ont going to be understand. From there the need for translation.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:07:15 PM

How are the whitepaper translations going? I am very interested in reading the whitepaper in my native language.

By the way, it would be nice to read a whitepaper in its own language. In-depth to understand the scientific part of the project. Since this is the basis of the entire platform.
i completely agree, reading the whitepaper in the native language is not only easier but helps to better understand the technical terms and semantic nuances

I would agree with that idea for as long as the translation is quite good and comprehensible. Anyway, I still prefer WP written in English rather than on my own native language. Smiley
But alas I am not strong in English and many of the points translate with the help of interpreters. In consequence of which many points I do not understand( I Would like to see a translation in my native language, but a quality translation!

The only solution is to hire professional translators but this could be very expensive
It's always easier to read such a long wp in the first language. I'm not fluent in english and have trouble to read it in english.
I understand this but bear in mind that many bounty hunters are just copy pasting everything from Google translate

True, if the translators did it with google translate, the audience will be more confusing. Translation isn't an easy job tbh, beside we have to be able to translate each words, we have to understand the project as well.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:12:30 PM

How are the whitepaper translations going? I am very interested in reading the whitepaper in my native language.

By the way, it would be nice to read a whitepaper in its own language. In-depth to understand the scientific part of the project. Since this is the basis of the entire platform.
i completely agree, reading the whitepaper in the native language is not only easier but helps to better understand the technical terms and semantic nuances

I would agree with that idea for as long as the translation is quite good and comprehensible. Anyway, I still prefer WP written in English rather than on my own native language. Smiley
But alas I am not strong in English and many of the points translate with the help of interpreters. In consequence of which many points I do not understand( I Would like to see a translation in my native language, but a quality translation!

The only solution is to hire professional translators but this could be very expensive
It's always easier to read such a long wp in the first language. I'm not fluent in english and have trouble to read it in english.
I understand this but bear in mind that many bounty hunters are just copy pasting everything from Google translate

True, if the translators did it with google translate, the audience will be more confusing. Translation isn't an easy job tbh, beside we have to be able to translate each words, we have to understand the project as well.

Why discuss this? They have bountys for translation written out. They will be translated in many languages so you can read it on your own. And everyone who ever pasted 2 sentences into google translate knows that this wont work. So what is the point of this?
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:04:02 PM

Hi everyone!

Watch the video:

thank you for sharing this. a nice closeup on one more ehealth project member Smiley
This is good thing to keep uploading videos and informing the community / investors.
Btw, he took a nice background  Grin

I would appreciate if there would be videos by blockchain experts explaining in layman's terms how blockchain technology is essential in EHF platform?
Good question, I don't clearly see the point either. It looks like everything they have planned can be performed on a usual, non-blockchain platform. What competitive advantages will the blockchain actually give?
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:34:25 PM

I dont think ehealth would like to translate their whitepaper too kicked out med school students. I prefer not kicked out med school students actually Smiley

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 04:21:52 PM

yes a video interview with Mihai Manolache would be nice, hope we will see later more big names how Aubrey de Grey.

I guess within the next weeks we will be able to see videos of some more team members. Although their videos aren't the most fanciest I actually like them and the chance to get to know the team a bit, like their motivation or their field of work.
The more we know about the team members especially through the videos, the more confidence we will get. That is good for the future of ehealth project.

Yeah, promotional stuff is really necessary. They should aggressively work on the marketing department.

marketing is vital for any project to get of the ground. especially for this one with such a long roadmap.

They have a long roadmap, meanwhile they are planing big , and is very laid back in marketing.. it seems
I have never found information like marketing will be organized after the conduct of the ICO. After all, the most important thing is that the project has not lost the interest of investors before the launch of the platform!

marketing needs to be done pre-ICO and after the product is ready. that how you achieve success.
i think marketing serves in every phase of a project as private round, pre-ico, ico can always lead people to be interested at the project and become a potential investor, the translation of the whitepaper in more languages ​​is very important in my opinion
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:48:59 PM

I would appreciate if there would be videos by blockchain experts explaining in layman's terms how blockchain technology is essential in EHF platform?
Good question, I don't clearly see the point either. It looks like everything they have planned can be performed on a usual, non-blockchain platform. What competitive advantages will the blockchain actually give?
I think this video already explained a lot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebXOmPnUOac&t=4s
Its about the anonimity, and security of the data and the payment.
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: