Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:08:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:35:57 PM

i hope that they make a live stream of the conference or a short summary explaining us, what they have achieved there.

Am looking forward to this and hopefully we'll see some partnerships with all this conferences they're attending. The project still define get the attention as the idea is executable and a great team behind it.
Let's hope they will gather a large community of supporters on their large journey to finish their roadmap. Such big projects like this need a huge community.
Partnerships are always important and I think theyt could use an association to stay in the market during these long years of development.
I still hope that they will be able to shorten their time frame for this project  Smiley
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:51:22 PM

This thread is getting very huge. Maybe you guys can improve your community activity on other social channels like Reddit, ... to. Reddit is the best to find more out about a token in my opinion.

reddit can be useful and bring more attention to ehealth project, i think so far ehealth penetration in social media is limited to bitcointalk and team videos in youtube.

yes reddit and bitcointalk is the best promotion and a must have for a good project.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:58:42 PM

i hope that they make a live stream of the conference or a short summary explaining us, what they have achieved there.

Am looking forward to this and hopefully we'll see some partnerships with all this conferences they're attending. The project still define get the attention as the idea is executable and a great team behind it.
Let's hope they will gather a large community of supporters on their large journey to finish their roadmap. Such big projects like this need a huge community.
Partnerships are always important and I think theyt could use an association to stay in the market during these long years of development.
I still hope that they will be able to shorten their time frame for this project  Smiley

They will definitely come up with good news from the conference.
Of course if we or the investors would have the opportunity to see the conference live, it would be a big plus, certainly will increase the investments after the conference.
I look forward to see an answer from team if that would be posible.

Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:20:37 PM

This thread is getting very huge. Maybe you guys can improve your community activity on other social channels like Reddit, ... to. Reddit is the best to find more out about a token in my opinion.

reddit can be useful and bring more attention to ehealth project, i think so far ehealth penetration in social media is limited to bitcointalk and team videos in youtube.

yes reddit and bitcointalk is the best promotion and a must have for a good project.

I think that being a health project does not have many places to promote itself that are not health and crypto webpages.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:34:14 PM

yes i also think so, In July there will be ICO phase 1 and earliest products will be available with the alpha-versions in Dez 2019 so they have enough time to more promotion later.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:40:20 PM

I just looked through the whitepaper in my almost native language and am still impressed how professional should a person be not only to write it, but also to translate. Well, I could probably do the same, but 300 pages is a huge amount
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:54:41 PM

Yeah, I would assume they will surely enjoy a lot of supporters in the near future considering that health is a universal issue and is a concern for everyone.
This is main reason why this could be very profitable investment
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:29:44 PM

Yeah, I would assume they will surely enjoy a lot of supporters in the near future considering that health is a universal issue and is a concern for everyone.

I may be wrong, but I believe that health-related projects are the ones most likely to be embraced by People outside the Crypto, if this really makes sense and is so important to People, it only reinforces how Ehealth is great
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:55:17 PM

I may be wrong, but I believe that health-related projects are the ones most likely to be embraced by People outside the Crypto, if this really makes sense and is so important to People, it only reinforces how Ehealth is great
You think, that people inside of crypto are not interested in health?
In my opinon people in crypto are at least intelligent people and intelligent people often care for their health.
So maybe you are wrong.  Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:07:50 PM

In my opinon people in crypto are at least intelligent people and intelligent people often care for their health.
All people are of course will be interested in health development.
But crypto people are looking for more than just using the tokens later, and its an investment opportunity, and when they buy at the cheap price in ICO, they will have an excessive amount for personal use.
Meanwhile, normal people (people outside crypto who dont know about ICO) will buy the tokens at the normal price to just use it.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:34:07 PM

Nice to see that the whitepaper is translated in a lot of language now, maybe it will help to improve the visibility of the project, people will be able to inderstand more and easily all the features of the project. Cause the whitepaper is really huge and technical.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:04:42 AM

Six EHF Team members (including me) will attend a great conference Undoing Aging 2018 in Berlin and will present the Project there.
Also we will have some important meetings this March.

Stay with us and support eHealth First!

Thank you!

Kind Wishes,
Nickolay Kryuchkov
CEO

Nice to hear, it is a pity that on their website https://www.undoing-aging.org neither under PROGRAM nor under SPEAKERS an entry of eHealth First can be found.
To early probably. Wait a bit for the update there. They announced it like several hours ago, so that's naturally they are not yet in the official speakers list

Seems the conference is organised, among others, by SENS and Aubrey de Grey is the scientific organisator, so EHF will certainly will be presented there.

Do they get speaking time or just have a booth or somethin?

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:53:17 AM

Nice to see that the whitepaper is translated in a lot of language now, maybe it will help to improve the visibility of the project, people will be able to inderstand more and easily all the features of the project. Cause the whitepaper is really huge and technical.

It seems the ehealth team is working hard silently behind the scenes
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:29:27 AM

Six EHF Team members (including me) will attend a great conference Undoing Aging 2018 in Berlin and will present the Project there.

Thank you!

Kind Wishes,
Nickolay Kryuchkov
CEO

Nice to hear, it is a pity that on their website https://www.undoing-aging.org neither under PROGRAM nor under SPEAKERS an entry of eHealth First can be found.
To early probably. Wait a bit for the update there. They announced it like several hours ago, so that's naturally they are not yet in the official speakers list

Seems the conference is organised, among others, by SENS and Aubrey de Grey is the scientific organisator, so EHF will certainly will be presented there.

Wish they will get the time to speak on the conference. I'll wait for the documentations from the event.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:57:59 AM

it does, I just wish they'd make their work known to us every once in a while.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:08:30 AM

Thank you!

Kind Wishes,
Nickolay Kryuchkov
CEO

Wish they will get the time to speak on the conference. I'll wait for the documentations from the event.

They will probably just go there and listen to other health project .
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:15:01 AM

But crypto people are looking for more than just using the tokens later, and its an investment opportunity, and when they buy at the cheap price in ICO, they will have an excessive amount for personal use.
Meanwhile, normal people (people outside crypto who dont know about ICO) will buy the tokens at the normal price to just use it.
Unfortunately most crypto people are investors that look only to the price of the token and see if they can do a quick flip while the small part will hold and see how the pieces falls into place.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:22:10 AM

I also wish to know about all steps, but most negotiations are secret and they are not allowed to talk about it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:47:29 AM

I also wish to know about all steps, but most negotiations are secret and they are not allowed to talk about it.

At least we see the results of their work, that's what matters. This project's gonna take a lot of work, we don't need to know every detail.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:48:39 AM

Unfortunately most crypto people are investors that look only to the price of the token and see if they can do a quick flip while the small part will hold and see how the pieces falls into place.

Doesn't matter in long run. Whenever they dump it surely tumble the price but there are always people ready to pick the worthy projects.
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: