Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:10:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:38:04 PM

what they need now would be also an adviser pretty known in the whole world Smiley who already made some hardcore deasease public or is a rockstar in the health sector.

For marketing and project launch it would be definitely a very good option!
i also think it would be a great advertising move to rely on a very famous public figure (actor, singer) who publicize the project, really need a lot of visibility for the success of the project...

That would be good when the platform will be launch to the market. But now I think that the good opinion of reputed doctors is more useful.
Right, there are some sports blockchain being advertized by famous soccer players, and that is logical - the people from the corresponding area inspire more confidence.
It does not matter whether they are advertising with a doctor or a celebrity, the important thing is that they attract attention in public.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:38:51 PM

Dear friends, we want to tell you that after self-deployment of EHF Modules the growth of decentralized Data Storage & Decision Support System will become viral-positive.
Follow our website for more information http://www.ehfirst.io/#intro

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:40:41 PM

I sometimes dont't like that celebrities advertise a project, they were usually paid to do so, and that does not reflect in the project itself, now if a celebrity advertise on its own, due to actually liking the project, then that is different, but any celebrity will do that, because they have a lot to gain by charging the project itself.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:16:19 PM

but that's normal nowadays for a celebrity to advertise icos. Besides, everyone has common sense and can decide for himself and read the whitepaper.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:17:58 PM

what they need now would be also an adviser pretty known in the whole world Smiley who already made some hardcore deasease public or is a rockstar in the health sector.

i also think it would be a great advertising move to rely on a very famous public figure (actor, singer) who publicize the project, really need a lot of visibility for the success of the project...

That would be good when the platform will be launch to the market. But now I think that the good opinion of reputed doctors is more useful.
Right, there are some sports blockchain being advertized by famous soccer players, and that is logical - the people from the corresponding area inspire more confidence.
It does not matter whether they are advertising with a doctor or a celebrity, the important thing is that they attract attention in public.
Of course it is. However, it is much easier to gain audience while a person within the sector will actually advertize it.
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:24:24 PM

I sometimes dont't like that celebrities advertise a project, they were usually paid to do so, and that does not reflect in the project itself, now if a celebrity advertise on its own, due to actually liking the project, then that is different, but any celebrity will do that, because they have a lot to gain by charging the project itself.

I agree, celebrity endorsements have no long term effect on the project because everybody knows its just a marketing strategy but I'm inclined to having experts endorsing a particular project conveying his own expertise on his chosen field of endeavor.

Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:32:55 PM

Of course it is. However, it is much easier to gain audience while a person within the sector will actually advertize it.
I am not sure, of course for whales who wants to invest large amount of money it is good to have a medical person, who is advertising, but for average people a celbrity can be better, because they know them and they get more attention.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:36:46 PM

I am not sure, of course for whales who wants to invest large amount of money it is good to have a medical person, who is advertising, but for average people a celbrity can be better, because they know them and they get more attention.

Surely there are simple ways to demonstrate your product with people known in a particular region, using terms that bring a positive message to the laity, but it is very possible to find Nationally Recognized Medical Persons in several Countries to play this role
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:28:29 PM

Surely there are simple ways to demonstrate your product with people known in a particular region, using terms that bring a positive message to the laity, but it is very possible to find Nationally Recognized Medical Persons in several Countries to play this role
The best thing that they can do is publish working demo of their platform
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:31:23 PM

I also think that an advisor well know in health industry would be a good things for the project. I think it’s a huge industry with many possibility in the future, especially with the blockchain application that will come, many people in health industry would be interested by that i think.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:50:24 AM

I also think that an advisor well know in health industry would be a good things for the project. I think it’s a huge industry with many possibility in the future, especially with the blockchain application that will come, many people in health industry would be interested by that i think.

Doctors and professors are already joining as team ?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:00:09 AM

I think indeed the project has already enought competent people already. When i saw the curriculum of the team the first time i was very impressed.
There is no particular need to have anybody who is particularly more famous for one reason or another, imo.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:26:59 AM

I think indeed the project has already enought competent people already. When i saw the curriculum of the team the first time i was very impressed.
There is no particular need to have anybody who is particularly more famous for one reason or another, imo.

They may have enough people to make the job. But they can always get more people to marketing.

Publicity is always for icos and the best way to get it find a famous person unfortunately.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:25:52 AM

They may have enough people to make the job. But they can always get more people to marketing.

Publicity is always for icos and the best way to get it find a famous person unfortunately.

Yep, public figur has charisma. They can attract more people easily and it can be very usefull for a project. I don't see any problem when famous person involved in the marketing stuffs.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:20:36 AM

I think that is something they can achieve through their marketing on health related conferences etc.
If they can convince some more experts for the proejct some of them maybe are willing to join as adviser maybe.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:44:53 AM

I agree, celebrity endorsements have no long term effect on the project because everybody knows its just a marketing strategy but I'm inclined to having experts endorsing a particular project conveying his own expertise on his chosen field of endeavor.

Instead of celebrities who usually don't have anything to do with health sector they should get doctors, professors on board. I believe it would be much more useful.

omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:58:11 AM

I think that is something they can achieve through their marketing on health related conferences etc.
If they can convince some more experts for the proejct some of them maybe are willing to join as adviser maybe.

I don't think they necessarily need that at first. they can manage with a few competent people and once the brand is established they can fish around for someone famous.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:27:25 AM

Instead of celebrities who usually don't have anything to do with health sector they should get doctors, professors on board. I believe it would be much more useful.

Yeah, it's not like selling a drink or something and investors in crypto space are not like the ones in front of the TV.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:47:39 AM

I just checked the website and it says that private placement ends on April 9. Did they move the end date a little bit from March to April?

Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:10:11 AM

but celebrities have a huge amount of followers/fan community. if only some of them see, oh my celebrity is advertising this project, they will probably hop into the project ^^ = new investor Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: