Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:18:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:01:16 AM

Six EHF Team members (including me) will attend a great conference Undoing Aging 2018 in Berlin and will present the Project there.
Also we will have some important meetings this March.

Stay with us and support eHealth First!

Thank you!

Kind Wishes,
Nickolay Kryuchkov
CEO

Nice to hear, it is a pity that on their website https://www.undoing-aging.org neither under PROGRAM nor under SPEAKERS an entry of eHealth First can be found.
To early probably. Wait a bit for the update there. They announced it like several hours ago, so that's naturally they are not yet in the official speakers list

Seems the conference is organised, among others, by SENS and Aubrey de Grey is the scientific organisator, so EHF will certainly will be presented there.

also saw that too, more information are here in fact, i hope he will mention this project as well and perhaps make a video describing how will contribute for the project to be a success

https://www.undoing-aging.org/news/sens-research-foundation-and-forever-healthy-foundation-announce-2018-undoing-aging-conference

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:47:31 AM

Yeah, I would assume they will surely enjoy a lot of supporters in the near future considering that health is a universal issue and is a concern for everyone.
This is main reason why this could be very profitable investment

I may be wrong, but I believe that health-related projects are the ones most likely to be embraced by People outside the Crypto, if this really makes sense and is so important to People, it only reinforces how Ehealth is great
You think, that people inside of crypto are not interested in health?
In my opinon people in crypto are at least intelligent people and intelligent people often care for their health.
So maybe you are wrong.  Wink
All people are of course will be interested in health development.
But crypto people are looking for more than just using the tokens later, and its an investment opportunity, and when they buy at the cheap price in ICO, they will have an excessive amount for personal use.
Meanwhile, normal people (people outside crypto who dont know about ICO) will buy the tokens at the normal price to just use it.
Unfortunately most crypto people are investors that look only to the price of the token and see if they can do a quick flip while the small part will hold and see how the pieces falls into place.

Doesn't matter in long run. Whenever they dump it surely tumble the price but there are always people ready to pick the worthy projects.

It's normal isn't it? Someone sells and some other person buys, that is crypto and every other investment.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:29:23 PM

Yeah, I would assume they will surely enjoy a lot of supporters in the near future considering that health is a universal issue and is a concern for everyone.

I may be wrong, but I believe that health-related projects are the ones most likely to be embraced by People outside the Crypto, if this really makes sense and is so important to People, it only reinforces how Ehealth is great
In my opinon people in crypto are at least intelligent people and intelligent people often care for their health.
But crypto people are looking for more than just using the tokens later, and its an investment opportunity, and when they buy at the cheap price in ICO, they will have an excessive amount for personal use.
Meanwhile, normal people (people outside crypto who dont know about ICO) will buy the tokens at the normal price to just use it.
Unfortunately most crypto people are investors that look only to the price of the token and see if they can do a quick flip while the small part will hold and see how the pieces falls into place.

Doesn't matter in long run. Whenever they dump it surely tumble the price but there are always people ready to pick the worthy projects.

It's normal isn't it? Someone sells and some other person buys, that is crypto and every other investment.

Once the presales are gone, it should also not matter much for the project anymore. The team got their money in USD from the investors and can proceed with their developement, no matter what the crypto price is like. Its more like the coin price is adjusting to the developement of the project and not the other way around.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:31:52 PM

Once the presales are gone, it should also not matter much for the project anymore. The team got their money in USD from the investors and can proceed with their developement, no matter what the crypto price is like. Its more like the coin price is adjusting to the developement of the project and not the other way around.

There will be multiple ICO rounds iirc so it might matter when the price on the exchanges is low by the time the next round starts.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:41:50 PM

i hope that they make a live stream of the conference or a short summary explaining us, what they have achieved there.

Am looking forward to this and hopefully we'll see some partnerships with all this conferences they're attending. The project still define get the attention as the idea is executable and a great team behind it.
Let's hope they will gather a large community of supporters on their large journey to finish their roadmap. Such big projects like this need a huge community.

Health is universal and if a health project change the industry people will force to meet with crypto. They can't afford not to if it happens.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:54:11 PM

i hope that they make a live stream of the conference or a short summary explaining us, what they have achieved there.

Am looking forward to this and hopefully we'll see some partnerships with all this conferences they're attending. The project still define get the attention as the idea is executable and a great team behind it.
Let's hope they will gather a large community of supporters on their large journey to finish their roadmap. Such big projects like this need a huge community.

Health is universal and if a health project change the industry people will force to meet with crypto. They can't afford not to if it happens.

Crypto gets more and more importatant outside anyways, it's just the question if everything will stay like it is currently or if we will see a change in the current crypto world. But I think eHealth could be one of the projects which bring some real use case to crypto world.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:56:43 PM

yes, a big project needs a big active community, which can be obtained through live streaming and advertising conferences, for me it's a good long-term investment, health is important...
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:12:32 PM

Crypto gets more and more importatant outside anyways, it's just the question if everything will stay like it is currently or if we will see a change in the current crypto world. But I think eHealth could be one of the projects which bring some real use case to crypto world.

I believe things will change for the better. With better regulations on the ICO front, we can hope to see a more accountable ecosystem in cryptocurrency world. 

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:16:58 PM

yes, a big project needs a big active community, which can be obtained through live streaming and advertising conferences, for me it's a good long-term investment, health is important...

Good community for a project can be gained through some ways. Live streaming can be good way to attract more people which will boost the community.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:17:17 PM

my only hope is to see that the whole cryptomarket regulates himself again and we will see an increase in the whole marketcap, otherwise even good project like these will have a hard time afterwards.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:20:29 PM

my only hope is to see that the whole cryptomarket regulates himself again and we will see an increase in the whole marketcap, otherwise even good project like these will have a hard time afterwards.

Yes, the last bull run has shown alot of bad things about crypto. New investors will only flock in when there is trust that you don't get scammed.
bervang

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:33:28 PM

Yes, the last bull run has shown alot of bad things about crypto. New investors will only flock in when there is trust that you don't get scammed.

Definitely the market right now is a little bit bearish, but I'm optimistic this project will flourish in time.

I completely agree with you. Now is not the best time for altcoins. However, this is temporary, soon everything will grow in price.
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:49:07 PM

EHF could be one of the few that survives in the cryptoworld, because it's eminent that a lot of smaller projects will vanish the upcoming months, years

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:11:07 PM

Definitely the market right now is a little bit bearish, but I'm optimistic this project will flourish in time.

I completely agree with you. Now is not the best time for altcoins. However, this is temporary, soon everything will grow in price.

it's a good time to buy if you aren't skittish. the coins will grow in time but it will take months to recover.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:07:44 PM

it's a good time to buy if you aren't skittish. the coins will grow in time but it will take months to recover.
Market will return to the price that was in January, it's just a matter of time - such fluctuations are necessary, now is better time for investment. Weak hands now suffer, they are forced to sell what they have, and this is not the best strategy.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:10:40 PM

Market will return to the price that was in January, it's just a matter of time - such fluctuations are necessary, now is better time for investment. Weak hands now suffer, they are forced to sell what they have, and this is not the best strategy.
Not all the investors possess enough patience to hold the wealth until better times. As usually - one's losing, the other's gaining. And yes, the market is down - it's high time for buying and investing
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:11:28 PM

EHF could be one of the few that survives in the cryptoworld, because it's eminent that a lot of smaller projects will vanish the upcoming months, years

True that. The market is currently very volatile but EHF has a solid background and big plans. As I said before, the coin price should adapt to the project and not the other way around. And with further developement of the project there will definetly be an increase of the initial price. Thats what i'm so excited about in this long term project.
I hope the developement will proceed very fast after the coin is available on exchanges, so it does not drop instantly because there is no news from the project (as we know its all about marketing and keeping the investors interested)
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:30:56 PM

Now it should be the best buy of the year, well, I hope that market will go up from here. There are also some good projects to invest in, like eHealth.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:38:24 PM

Now it should be the best buy of the year, well, I hope that market will go up from here. There are also some good projects to invest in, like eHealth.

I agree, it s a good point to invest some money if you are related with crypto and have some money. For some investors, they caught in the wrong foot and missing those big chances to invest.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:59:47 PM

Yes would be good if they will show some video made out of the conference.it could also be that the main point is also make connection and reach more investors?
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: