Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:46:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:13:37 AM

This seems a presentation that pretty much everibody can understand, lot of images and few lines to read. There should be no complain about a long whitepaper anymore  Smiley
in fact it seems a slimmer, better presentation, a combination of images and links that is easy to understand by anyone without all those pages of the whitepaper, too bad that an alpha version will only be available in a year...

Yes if necessary people can always dig out more from the whitepaper, since as we all now is quote accurate and reach in informations  Smiley
I think they create it with the intention of people who were not interested in the whitepaper had a more accessible document.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 08:27:22 AM

The new presentation sees very nice, i want to see it in English in order to understand the content but it seems to be a nice work from the team. This kind of content is really important for community, a clear presentation, explanation and roadmap ...

Presentation seems nice i agree but i think English version should shared simultaneously with Russian one, every communication from the team is highly appreciated so they should keep this level.

omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:30:33 AM

The new presentation sees very nice, i want to see it in English in order to understand the content but it seems to be a nice work from the team. This kind of content is really important for community, a clear presentation, explanation and roadmap ...

Presentation seems nice i agree but i think English version should shared simultaneously with Russian one, every communication from the team is highly appreciated so they should keep this level.

I'm surprised they can't get this done. don't the still have the guys who translated the whitepaper?

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:43:32 AM

I'm surprised they can't get this done. don't the still have the guys who translated the whitepaper?

It's probably just that the guy who did the website is Russian and they wanted to share the new look with us before the translator was finished.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:51:07 AM

Its been days now and still the OP is not been corrected, I just hope that the investors from this forum wont think of the team as inactive. It may seem to give bad reputation.

What if they think right . What if they are really inactive ? 

No activity for some weeks mean that the team may already leave the project and I am sure most investors won't interested anymore.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:52:01 AM

I would hope it's being translated as we speak. This presentation is be very useful for potential investors, so the english version should be ready till pre-sale starts.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:24:16 AM

I would hope it's being translated as we speak. This presentation is be very useful for potential investors, so the english version should be ready till pre-sale starts.
I agree nowadays the most used language in business is English so they should have it as soon as possible.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:31:52 AM

I think if somebody plan to invest in this project will start to read some part in the whitepaper, however small investors which put less than one eth may want indeed  to read something fast as they are riskying few money.
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:04:07 AM

I agree nowadays the most used language in business is English so they should have it as soon as possible.

English is international language so ignored it will surely very bad. I am sure, someone will able to translate it soon.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:20:43 AM

If Im not mistaken, theyve said that the English version will be published asap but I also think it would be ideal if theyve published it simultaneously. Anyway, that is a good sign for an active project development.
aveon

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:29:07 PM

If Im not mistaken, theyve said that the English version will be published asap but I also think it would be ideal if theyve published it simultaneously. Anyway, that is a good sign for an active project development.
ASAP is a very flexible term, especially here. I remember how long we had waited for their WP - and it was also due asap.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:02:15 PM

ASAP is a very flexible term, especially here. I remember how long we had waited for their WP - and it was also due asap.

They didn't say ASAP but soon. Look, I can't read Russian so I'd like to have the English version as well but more than that I appreciate that they came back with proof of work after us complaining that there was no news.  Smiley
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

DEAR EHEALTH DEVS!

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR DAMN ANN THREAD !!!

ALL IMAGES ARE BROKEN AND MISSING !!!

IS THIS THE WAY TO PROMOTE YOUR PROJECT Huh
omwibya

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:40:00 PM

They didn't say ASAP but soon. Look, I can't read Russian so I'd like to have the English version as well but more than that I appreciate that they came back with proof of work after us complaining that there was no news.  Smiley

this is really bad if it keeps going. people might lose trust in this project.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:00:58 PM

Guys, relax. They know that there has to be an English version and I am sure we will see one soon.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:10:00 PM

Maybe we should contact them on telegram to fix up the OP as this reflect to the projects image, hope they will attend to it asap.

It has already been communicated to them on telegram, so they should know about the missing images. Don't know for what reason they haven't fixed it yet.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:11:08 PM

DEAR EHEALTH DEVS!

Can't believe the images are still not replaced... Now for 1-2 weeks or longer :/

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

DEAR EHEALTH DEVS!

Can't believe the images are still not replaced... Now for 1-2 weeks or longer :/

yeah maybe this writing will hopefully attract them and finally update the ann thread with the missing images... tried everything so far to get in touch with em...
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:50:08 PM

Weekly or bi-weekly webinars are a great things to connect with the crowd and it also help in fetching more investors.

Webinars would probably take too much time, you also need to prepare for that. But some kind of FaQ with the community would be nice.
Or maybe just a live stream in which you present the most recent updates and answer community questions for about half an hour.

A simple presence by any team representative on this thread would suffice assuming the team are very busy right now.

Anything that can keep the community's trust intact would be fine. But, they need to be active here to show us that they truly care about the community.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:33:26 PM

Maybe we should contact them on telegram to fix up the OP as this reflect to the projects image, hope they will attend to it asap.

It has already been communicated to them on telegram, so they should know about the missing images. Don't know for what reason they haven't fixed it yet.
Its really strange, wrote them the pic-problem on Telegram and they read it.
I delivered also the fix, so the only thing they have to do is a simple replace ... < 2 min.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: