Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:15:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
areschen

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:01:10 PM

Anti-aging means cells won't get age and stays young with it people look young and can live like young people.

It doesn't mean you are really old but you are not dying.

The fact that so many researchers in anti aging are involved in this project, will attract new people interested in this topic.

First I didn't realize that many of their team members are researchers in the anti aging field. Yes, as this is a subject almost everyone is interested in a lot of people might get in contact with EHF project.

Yes, it seems like there are superstars in their fields on the eHealth team.

It' s the most advanced research in medical field.. It's really cool, but I think this research is too far away from our consumer.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:21:27 PM

Well it's a long human dream to no longer age and stay young forever. We are at a time where a lot of stuff is possible in science and health related situations, so with the right project everything could be possible Smiley

A lot people try even harder to look young and beauty forever. They are afraid to be old which is weird but with science in health, everything is possible.

For sure life span will get longer in the future but is it really smart in long term to find a cure for ageing? Even now population is growing rapidly, India will soon catch up with Chine when it comes to population. If we would suddenly stop ageing, the planet would become overpopulated quite fast.

It is not for only longer lifespan it is also quality lifespan. If i would be miserable i never want to live more than 100 years but if everything would be fine than why not?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:28:57 PM

"Start of development graphene (EOS) - based blockchain solution for complete integration of all services in one ecosystem". I am just trying to understand this on roadmap. Current ERC tokens will be move to EOS blockchain later?

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:35:42 PM

Anti-aging means cells won't get age and stays young with it people look young and can live like young people.

The fact that so many researchers in anti aging are involved in this project, will attract new people interested in this topic.

First I didn't realize that many of their team members are researchers in the anti aging field. Yes, as this is a subject almost everyone is interested in a lot of people might get in contact with EHF project.

Anti aging subject will attract the attention from a bunch of people. People want to be perfect in performance.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:59:21 PM

Well it's a long human dream to no longer age and stay young forever. We are at a time where a lot of stuff is possible in science and health related situations, so with the right project everything could be possible Smiley

A lot people try even harder to look young and beauty forever. They are afraid to be old which is weird but with science in health, everything is possible.

That's true, if you look at the whole market which formed about this topic with all their surgeries, medical stuff and anti aging creams etc.
Humanity never lost the chance to invent the elixir of youth. Now we are more than ever close to this, if we take into account experiments with stem cells.

Well yes, you might be right here, but in my opinion it would have a very bad effect on the world if people could somehow live a lot longer suddenly. The worlds ressources are even now scarce and this problem would multiply in no time if people suddenly just dont die anymore. Well lets see where this will go, and if this some day really becomes a reality we have to think of.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:41:05 PM

It's great that you are making an airdrop on telegram. It will help a lot to build a strong community there with a lot of active members.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:41:24 PM

That's true, if you look at the whole market which formed about this topic with all their surgeries, medical stuff and anti aging creams etc.
Humanity never lost the chance to invent the elixir of youth. Now we are more than ever close to this, if we take into account experiments with stem cells.

Well yes, you might be right here, but in my opinion it would have a very bad effect on the world if people could somehow live a lot longer suddenly. The worlds ressources are even now scarce and this problem would multiply in no time if people suddenly just dont die anymore. Well lets see where this will go, and if this some day really becomes a reality we have to think of.
Overpopulation is not a problem - there are many suitable places for living on Earth. There are problems with water and climate - caused by technological progress. I think with the growth of the population, people will more appreciate nature and cleanliness, of this directly influences our health.
loufimouette

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:43:00 PM

I joined the  adventure🙋
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:52:02 PM

Overpopulation is not a problem - there are many suitable places for living on Earth. There are problems with water and climate - caused by technological progress. I think with the growth of the population, people will more appreciate nature and cleanliness, of this directly influences our health.
These projects are important not only to live longer but to live with better health that is what we all want.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:56:30 PM

Sometimes I wonder if people would prefer anti-aging over higher life expectancy. Smiley

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
load1ng

Activity: 246
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:00:47 PM

This project is very potential I hope to see it grow in the future!
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:31:53 PM

ICO running for long time but 40% discount is good till march 18.  what is max CAP for project?

There is no discount 40%. Discount for ICO will be 50% -70%. And the same discounts for PP and Pre-ICO. These are very large discounts. Although if you look at some other projects, then there may be a discount even more. At the same time, the project can be very successful.
Hard Cap = 259k ETH , Soft Cap = 8k ETH
I think with the current etherium price, it will be difficult to reach the maximum cap, however soft cap is realistic amount.

Reaching 259k ETH is indeed highly unrealistic but that doesn't matter at all. The most important thing is that they reach their softcap and get enough funds for developing the platform.

Especially with current ETH prices i agree. But i don't mind them having a high cap when you look at the goals they want to achieve. Maybe if they raise 200k ETH instead of 100k, they can meet their goals in 3 years instead of 5.
I agree max they do not collect, but the soft cap is easy! Now the main thing to focus on marketing and development of the project!

Bolovich

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:46:45 PM

ICO running for long time but 40% discount is good till march 18.  what is max CAP for project?

There is no discount 40%. Discount for ICO will be 50% -70%. And the same discounts for PP and Pre-ICO. These are very large discounts. Although if you look at some other projects, then there may be a discount even more. At the same time, the project can be very successful.
Hard Cap = 259k ETH , Soft Cap = 8k ETH
I think with the current etherium price, it will be difficult to reach the maximum cap, however soft cap is realistic amount.

Reaching 259k ETH is indeed highly unrealistic but that doesn't matter at all. The most important thing is that they reach their softcap and get enough funds for developing the platform.

Especially with current ETH prices i agree. But i don't mind them having a high cap when you look at the goals they want to achieve. Maybe if they raise 200k ETH instead of 100k, they can meet their goals in 3 years instead of 5.
I agree max they do not collect, but the soft cap is easy! Now the main thing to focus on marketing and development of the project!

For sure a lot of money would help but it depends in how they expend it. If they just use it for marketing and reaching agreements then they are not going to shorten the dates.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:54:42 PM

So great, with this many people around the world can learn about EHF project and the wonderful opportunity to invest in solving the most important health problems.
titovnn

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:58:53 PM

that is a wonderful idea! blockchain will eliminate corruption and will give access to a second opinion of excellent doctors all over the world! that will definitely do everybody good
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:01:22 PM

I'm pretty sure that most of the investors will be the beauty and women! This topic is relevant to them!
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:02:24 PM

I think too that health care data and blockchain are a wining couple. In the future it will become a huge industry I think, health data will become a major industry and blockchain can help to manage that, EHF can participate in that i think.
in the near future, soon health care data will become one of the most important industry sectors, easier to use, to wield with the help of blockchain technology,in my opinion ehf will be one of the pillars, will participate more than actively in the development of this industry sector...
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:22:18 PM

it is a winning couple Smiley  A Medical ICO project in blockchain technology are very interesting, because they can benefit humanity.
Yasemin

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:26:34 PM

that is a wonderful idea! blockchain will eliminate corruption and will give access to a second opinion of excellent doctors all over the world! that will definitely do everybody good

Transparency is probably a good thing in the health industry, specially for travelling people a worldwide medical record is great.

helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:33:02 PM

I'm pretty sure that most of the investors will be the beauty and women! This topic is relevant to them!

I'm pretty sure that they will still mostly be males. Males are overwhelmingly represented in crypto, and there's no reason for anyone to not invest in a promising project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: