Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:58:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:36:40 PM

We actually dont know how the private sale is going, would be interesting to know how much was raised so far.

I wonder how they get people to invest in the private sale without an whitepaper and stuff. Are they giving some presentations or something like that for those investors?

They are probably working outside here. And even they don't have a whitepaper they probably have something to show also they had a great team which probably have some connections.

So this means their private sale is already ongoing? If it's the case it would indeed be great to have some information about it's current state and how much they raised so far.
Therefore this is called private sale, not always projects can tell how much was raised in private sale, because it's closed - only for private investors.
I believe that the total sum can be called. This will only benefit the project. But each company decides for itself to do it or not.

I bet majority of investors in later stages would like to know how much was already raised. For example if the soft cap is already reached, you know for sure that the team will continue its work.
I'm also wondering why the private sale lasts so long, two and a half months is quite a long time. I wonder how long the ICO will last. But maybe in current market situation, it's even better, probably some people are afraid to invest since everything is crashing down so much.
Not everything is so unambiguous, cryptomarket can return to the same situation as it was 3 days ago. What we see today and yesterday is usual reaction to bad news. So now is better time to buy cheap ETH by fiat, for future investment.
I think is going to take some time before we see the market as it was a couple of days ago.

Otherwise, I agree it's a good time to buy cheap coins.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:41:11 PM

We actually dont know how the private sale is going, would be interesting to know how much was raised so far.

I wonder how they get people to invest in the private sale without an whitepaper and stuff. Are they giving some presentations or something like that for those investors?

They are probably working outside here. And even they don't have a whitepaper they probably have something to show also they had a great team which probably have some connections.

So this means their private sale is already ongoing? If it's the case it would indeed be great to have some information about it's current state and how much they raised so far.
Therefore this is called private sale, not always projects can tell how much was raised in private sale, because it's closed - only for private investors.
I believe that the total sum can be called. This will only benefit the project. But each company decides for itself to do it or not.

I bet majority of investors in later stages would like to know how much was already raised. For example if the soft cap is already reached, you know for sure that the team will continue its work.
I'm also wondering why the private sale lasts so long, two and a half months is quite a long time. I wonder how long the ICO will last. But maybe in current market situation, it's even better, probably some people are afraid to invest since everything is crashing down so much.
Not everything is so unambiguous, cryptomarket can return to the same situation as it was 3 days ago. What we see today and yesterday is usual reaction to bad news. So now is better time to buy cheap ETH by fiat, for future investment.
I think is going to take some time before we see the market as it was a couple of days ago.

Seems the market is already recovering pretty good. Must have been due to the bit connect thing.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:41:33 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 10:59:47 PM by MandatoryOption

Even though the sale is 'private' that doesn't mean for me that they cannot or should not disclose what they raised so far. I prefer full transparency when it comes to how much money they get and what they are using it for.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:42:49 PM

Seems the market is already recovering pretty good. Must have been due to the bit connect thing.

some tokens has recovery by 20% in average. by current btc price, its still cheap to buy eth and joining ICO with eth

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:47:15 PM

I'm just hoping that investors will take the bullish market as an opportunity to invest in this project...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:48:47 PM

The market only began to recover after panic sell, now whales are cheaply purchased and will fly to the moon.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:50:52 PM

I think ico will go very well after the market recover. Project like EHF have something to offer to the industry I think and deserve to be developed. I’m impatient to see the ico start to see how people like the project.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:53:02 PM

Crypto is certainly a mixture of patience and intelligence, while many go out selling everything they have for fear of loss, others will be able to buy enough in times of the despair of others to profit very soon. It is not very different with ICOS in general, long-term projects like Ehealt are analyzed by many with much patience and caution, while the wisest ones analyze and buy smoothly from the beginning and every good news
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:00:18 PM

The market only began to recover after panic sell, now whales are cheaply purchased and will fly to the moon.

I think a lot of beginners made the mistake by selling when everything went down.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:37:57 PM

Glad to hear that preico will be in February 18th. I hope markets will be more stabilized at that time, people are scaring right now, panicked actually,if this situation continues ico's like Ehealth will be hurt.

Even everything goes wrong, if the project is good, it always finds its way. I don't have any worries about the current market problems.
I agree, if the project is really good it doesn't matter what the market situation is, it will success.

and if the market is down atm it has even more potential to rise

but downfalls like this terrifies japanese house wives, retired people  or else:)

All the new money is already out, those are the ones that bought at the top and got spooked by a little downfall, making it a big downfall. This is a very healthy and much needed correction

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:01:58 AM

I like the concept of this. I'm worried though that they will not be starting development on the software until July.

Because, tokens sale will be finished in July? Im also cant understand. Why so long ICO? Project is intersting... but roadmap and ICO is very long

I think they need time to develope, test and launch the product, which usually takes a lot of years

Im sure. But when will be beta version? I mean, beta app avaliable for testing and review for investors?

Well an Alpha is planed for November 2019, a beta for March 2021.

Alpha in November 2019? Are you sure? May be in 2018? Their crowdsale will be finished this summer (2018)
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:55:18 AM

I like the concept of this. I'm worried though that they will not be starting development on the software until July.

Because, tokens sale will be finished in July? Im also cant understand. Why so long ICO? Project is intersting... but roadmap and ICO is very long

I think they need time to develope, test and launch the product, which usually takes a lot of years

Im sure. But when will be beta version? I mean, beta app avaliable for testing and review for investors?

Alpha in November 2019? Are you sure? May be in 2018? Their crowdsale will be finished this summer (2018)

Im a long term investor, and I dont mind taking this long, as long as the project work. 2019 is just around the corner
apvito

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:28:54 AM

Have you thought about lowering the minimum investment?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 05:59:09 AM

Are you referring to tje private sale? They are usually on that range of prices. Is better to wait the pre sale for a lower minimum investment
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:00:38 AM

Are you referring to tje private sale? They are usually on that range of prices. Is better to wait the pre sale for a lower minimum investment

Plus ETH is really low right now, which lessens the barrier of entry.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:52:33 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 12:35:21 PM by cantdecide

As for me, the whitepaper is closer to the ending point of the project launching than to the initial one. It's like the final description/instruction of the whole activities gathered within the startup. Without whitepaper, they should also somehow attract capital, that's why they collaborate with different platforms, make demo, advertise their compaign, etc. If the first investors come after the whitepaper release, then many ICO would not be possible at all.

I think most projects start with a whitepaper at least for the public investors. But yes, as I spoke about the private sale, this is of course a different situation. Still wondering, if they make some presentations or stuff there, maybe there would be a chance to share some stuff with us too?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:16:56 AM

the low market atm is a good Chance for uncertain Investors to get into the Project.
Scoiattolo

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:33:50 AM

The team is also Great i see, its quite international, professional and skilled people from all around the world. http://www.ehfirst.io/#team
i took a look at the team and  seems well prepared and well assorted i think is a strong point of the project, so from what i could read the pre-ico begins on february 18 well there still some time i hope that in the meantime the market will find equilibrium and stability...

I wonder if this team has already connections with big investors. They have been working in all sort of places and covered quite high roles...

Some questions:
Do you already have customers interested in the project?
Do you have contact with some health service of any country?

I think there are good potential in this project...
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:31:14 AM

the low market atm is a good Chance for uncertain Investors to get into the Project.

I was thinking the low market is not great at the moment, dont think people are likely to invest now that they experience the volatility of the market

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:15:23 AM

Im a long term investor, and I dont mind taking this long, as long as the project work. 2019 is just around the corner

They are very ambitious and the roadmap is 2025, that's truly long-term. Well, it's healthcare industry and nothing about it is fast...The product has to be truly good before it can be used by end consumers, otherwise there are a lot of risks.

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: