Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:53:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:33:20 PM

I can see that the whitepaper is still inaccessible for reading. Maybe at least next week the document will be ready? Or one of the developers will appear here for feedback and answers to some interesting questions.

I'm looking forward to that too, but at this point nothing is unfortunately happening. I guess they are busy collecting money from private investors, but as somebody already asked whether they are doing additional presentations for private investors or not...Otherwise, quite hard to imagine how the private sale is going without as much as whitepaper. Hope we'll get more information asap.

maybe they work face to face with the whales in meetings or meetings which is not that bad for dealing with big investors
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:33:40 PM

For starters Telegram and Bitcoin Talk manager should be enough, or anyone from the dev team can help in those. Maybe all social media is too much but these 2 are the essential ones.

Yes, someone who can answer questions here in the forum is very much needed. I hope one of the team can do this or they can hire a community manager.
Let's hope that the team is busy working on the creation of a new white paper. And this is caused by their absence.

hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:40:08 PM

For starters Telegram and Bitcoin Talk manager should be enough, or anyone from the dev team can help in those. Maybe all social media is too much but these 2 are the essential ones.

Yes, someone who can answer questions here in the forum is very much needed. I hope one of the team can do this or they can hire a community manager.
Let's hope that the team is busy working on the creation of a new white paper. And this is caused by their absence.

I am looking forward finding out more about their project. I think they will release the white paper soon and we will be all surprised by the ideas of the devs.

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:50:25 PM

I am looking forward finding out more about their project. I think they will release the white paper soon and we will be all surprised by the ideas of the devs.

I dont think the whitepaper is going to include mindblowing news. All the important information is already on the website. Whitepaper will be more detailed info for the nerds Smiley just kidding Smiley

omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:55:39 PM

I dont think the whitepaper is going to include mindblowing news. All the important information is already on the website. Whitepaper will be more detailed info for the nerds Smiley just kidding Smiley

a whitepaper is necessary to show those important details that make the project work. it works to give the project credibility.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
alphashotgun

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:05:17 PM

a whitepaper is necessary to show those important details that make the project work. it works to give the project credibility.

or maybe there is a reason to keep things flat by now - could that be too?
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:35:54 PM

i hope that the momentary absence of the team is due to their hard work in finishing the whitepaper and in finding privately some big investors that it would not be bad at all, just hope they will come back soon with good news
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:37:46 PM

I think you need a little patience and DEV will tell us everything. And about documentation, I hope that there will be all painted in detail.
Je.hitler

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:38:13 PM

I don`t think so, most probably they have a really hard work to make it done because it use a lots of technology concepts that must be explained how it`s combined with health industry. So its something that  it`s time consuming rather then market strategy.
Scoiattolo

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:57:01 PM

I like the concept of this. I'm worried though that they will not be starting development on the software until July.

Because, tokens sale will be finished in July? Im also cant understand. Why so long ICO? Project is intersting... but roadmap and ICO is very long

I think they need time to develope, test and launch the product, which usually takes a lot of years

Im sure. But when will be beta version? I mean, beta app avaliable for testing and review for investors?

Well an Alpha is planed for November 2019, a beta for March 2021.

Alpha in November 2019? Are you sure? May be in 2018? Their crowdsale will be finished this summer (2018)

Im a long term investor, and I dont mind taking this long, as long as the project work. 2019 is just around the corner

They are very ambitious and the roadmap is 2025, that's truly long-term. Well, it's healthcare industry and nothing about it is fast...The product has to be truly good before it can be used by end consumers, otherwise there are a lot of risks.

well i don't think i would take seriously anybody planning to make this kind of project in less than 3/4 years

I agree. It is not a project that can develop in a few years. I would not give 1 cent to those who plan similar projects in less than 3 years .....
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:06:08 PM

indeed. but hopefully some more Detail will be published soon, or some Moderation in this thread Smiley waiting for it!  Cool
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:18:57 PM

the developers who plan their action way ahead call for stability and future success. I ignore the projects that have 3-6 month roadmap and that's it. Looks like they just want to make some money without any future for their project. This one instils confidence and credibility
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:30:37 PM

I think the project is for long term invest. The roadmap is on a long period but pretty serious I think, the period of launch of alpha and beta is a leader realistic. That kind of application take a lot of time to be developed.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:33:44 PM

I think the project is for long term invest. The roadmap is on a long period but pretty serious I think, the period of launch of alpha and beta is a leader realistic. That kind of application take a lot of time to be developed.

Not only that, getting this to get wide acceptance will also take a long time. That is why it's nice they have some people who has experience working in the government.
Bolovich

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:41:13 PM

interesting concept but we need some more campaign from dev team since road map is long.  Would be nice if something will be availalable this year so investor confidence will grow.

Yes, I think given the long road map it's important to provide investors regularly with news and updates on platform development, partnerships, etc.

I would assume they will also have big discounts in the token sale in order to attract many investors to compensate it lengthy roadmap.
Of course, they need some advertising to promote the ico and attract investors. And with such a long road map they would need to give news periodically to maintain interest in the project active .

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:41:41 PM

EHF eHealth First has a interesting technology, which, of course, still needs to be developed a lil bit more. Smiley
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:41:55 PM

Not only that, getting this to get wide acceptance will also take a long time. That is why it's nice they have some people who has experience working in the government.

Something that needs to be noticed in the Team's work is transparency, they preferred to reveal their script, and at no time tried to raise funds with promise to reveal steps in the future, this is somewhat credible in my opinion, and despite being workable in the long run , we will have time to collect experiences in the crypto and be ready for the right moment, it makes the project accessible to newbies for investment
Yasemin

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:46:12 PM

interesting concept but we need some more campaign from dev team since road map is long.  Would be nice if something will be availalable this year so investor confidence will grow.

Yes, I think given the long road map it's important to provide investors regularly with news and updates on platform development, partnerships, etc.

I would assume they will also have big discounts in the token sale in order to attract many investors to compensate it lengthy roadmap.
Of course, they need some advertising to promote the ico and attract investors. And with such a long road map they would need to give news periodically to maintain interest in the project active .

There are many examples of blockchain projects that exist a couple of years and they periodically give news about updates in the project. Ehealth should do the same

greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:51:41 PM

There are many examples of blockchain projects that exist a couple of years and they periodically give news about updates in the project. Ehealth should do the same
Put examples of such projects, I want to see how they are traded on exchanges.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 09:55:11 PM

The only place that matters is here so they should put here. It would be enough i think.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: