Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:44:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:58:01 PM

I do hope that big pharmaceutical companies discover this project and be part of it, hopefully in the near future.

Are there any partnerships announced yet? Partnering up with pharmaceutical companies would be a boost for the ICO

which pharmaceutical companies would you like to see as a partner? Are there any pharmaceutical companies that are already partner with the blockchain space?

Several pharmaceutical companies are already working with blockchain but I think they use it mainly for managing pharmaceutical supply chain.
It would be great for Ehealt to achieve such a partnership, it would be a partner in ICO, a partnership to serve Customers, but there is still the possibility of partnering with already active Research Centers and integrating activities with them. It would have even more visibility in the
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

I do hope that big pharmaceutical companies discover this project and be part of it, hopefully in the near future.

Are there any partnerships announced yet? Partnering up with pharmaceutical companies would be a boost for the ICO

which pharmaceutical companies would you like to see as a partner? Are there any pharmaceutical companies that are already partner with the blockchain space?

Not to my knowledge. But he has a good point, it could be great when there are pharmaceutical companies that partner up with EHealth.

these would be vital to pushing this project into the limelight. I hope the dev's take this into account

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:26:45 PM

Several pharmaceutical companies are already working with blockchain but I think they use it mainly for managing pharmaceutical supply chain.

I was not aware that the pharmaceutical industry was already in blockchain. I see them as a rather conservative/traditional industries

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:32:53 PM

Is already a community Manager in place? think this would be helpful for Whitepaper release next days. many People with many questions around here Smiley
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:57:42 PM

I was not aware that the pharmaceutical industry was already in blockchain. I see them as a rather conservative/traditional industries

That is also my perspective, so I wasnt stating there are already pharma companies involved in blockchain, but I was asking if you know about any that are?

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:24:19 PM

That is also my perspective, so I wasnt stating there are already pharma companies involved in blockchain, but I was asking if you know about any that are?

I don't think pharmaceutical industry are involved, it must be partnership or crypto developers planing to create platform for it
Hedda Gabler

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:52:49 PM

The airdrop thread doesn't allow replies for some reason.

The telegram says the airdrop is closed, but in the main thread it says if you join on Jan 25th you will get 23 coins. It is before Jan 25th, so can someone explain this to me?
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:58:57 PM

The airdrop thread doesn't allow replies for some reason.

The telegram says the airdrop is closed, but in the main thread it says if you join on Jan 25th you will get 23 coins. It is before Jan 25th, so can someone explain this to me?

Do you have a link to source about the airdrop?
I am not aware of an airdrop and I would like to join

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:08:21 PM

I have been looking around for interesting ICOs and I've noticed that a lot of new projects are depending on artificial intelligence to solve some of the world's most difficult problems. AI is like a silver bullet. But how realistic is that? I don't know a lot about AI but winning a game of chess, which is mainly a matter of remembering all possible moves and trying out future moves, is very different from finding treatments for diseases. Is there someone in here who knows more about this than me?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:24:18 PM

About airdrop it probably reached the maximum limit and now it is over.

It was a very generous one by the way. I am sorry if you missed it.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 06:19:01 PM

Just got this answer fresh from telegram about private investors:

Nickolay Kryuchkov:
Yes, there are two strategic investors and we are negotiating with several cryptofunds
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:27:33 PM

I don't think pharmaceutical industry are involved, it must be partnership or crypto developers planing to create platform for it

Nowadays, more pharmacies have started to accept payment in virtual coins. Doctors work with certain pharmacies, Doctors who work under the project will have partnerships with those pharmacies and pharmacies with their doctors. It is understandable.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:33:18 PM

Nickolay Kryuchkov:
Yes, there are two strategic investors and we are negotiating with several cryptofunds

Good to finally hear some news from the devs. I am really wondering if they can announce some more information about these investors or if they agreed to not disclose further details.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 06:35:28 PM

For some people going to the doctor isn't even an option. For example because the doctor is too remote from their home. Or it's too expensive to pay for a consult and they delay a visit until it's too late. That's actually a very common thing because of the rising health care costs. It's funny, because delaying a health check can prevent costs in the long run.

That is the case in North America and some developed countries, but it is not in 2nd and 3rth world, in my country, medical bills and health care, in general, are cheaper, for example, a checkup can cost 6$ up until 20$ in some other expensive places, depends in the hospital or clinic you go, so this project is not for cheaper medical care, is for more efficienty, more controlled and more sofisticated medical solutions, being able to adquire the help of AI and a doctors, will help control better my activities.

You'r right but, if the cost for the consumer is cheaper may not be for the medical sanitary system, so may be this project can help to control also the public spending (in Italy, where I lived, it's a big problem)

Yes, if the current medical system will has competitors who can offer service much cheaper, it can reduce the price everywhere. Although there must never be cost savings at the expense health.
Most importantly, the quality and qualifications of the medical service was on top! Otherwise, the value of anything has no effect.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:36:01 PM

Nickolay Kryuchkov:

Good to finally hear some news from the devs. I am really wondering if they can announce some more information about these investors or if they agreed to not disclose further details.

Probably they won't disclose further details at this point, but good to know that investors are interested. Would be great to get this kind of updates from time to time.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 06:54:58 PM

Nickolay Kryuchkov:

I think they will announce later on the details, as usually it's always like that for various reasons.
acsalles

Activity: 343
Merit: 11

Rangers.Protocol

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:01:01 PM

is something with my browser. I dont see enough information on first page. just watch video and see this is a good project but dont see many view on this

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
nkryuchkov

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:12:58 PM

Hi everyone! 🖐

Thank you for your interest and support!

First of all, we are sorry for our little activity here - we will fix it  Smiley

Let me update the status of the EHF Project.

We continue publications in media.
Coinidol, Cryptocoinsnews, Bitcoinist and the Huffington Post have written about us already. More to come soon.

How Blockchain Technology Will Transform Healthcare in 2018
http://bitcoinist.com/blockchain-technology-will-transform-healthcare-2018/

Blockchain, Al, and Medical Expertise: A Winning Combination for ICO Success.
https://coinidol.com/blockchain-ai-and-medical-expertise-winning-combination-for-ico-success/

Can the Blockchain and AI Technologies Solve the Healthcare Crisis?
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/can-the-blockchain-and-ai-technologies-solve-the-healthcare_us_5a424ce0e4b06cd2bd03dc8f

eHealth First: The World’s First Personalized and Decentralized Medical Platform
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/ehealth-first-worlds-first-personalized-decentralized-medical-platform/

The WP will be available next week.

EHF team is making new videoclips (Q&As, interviews).
They will be available on our official YouTube channel starting from next week
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDOXlcfFnSTVRlkqy8kojWA

The Private Placement stage is live:
1. Fill in the form on http://www.ehfirst.io/#privateplacement.
2. Make the payment.
3. Reserve and get your tokens.
Stay with us! 👍
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:27:15 PM

The project seems to interest many. So many posts even before ICO. Keep it going! Smiley
Many people want to know more information. During the ICO it will be too late) So this forum thread is so active!
lennox_dan

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:29:06 PM

Good to see that ICO projects and their users would invest in health and medicine, very useful investments.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: