Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:38:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:28:46 PM

Unless the video last 3 hours i think is not going to cover all the information present in the wp
That's not necessary, although the video isn't long enough If it included important thing, I thought it as enough. Because the left detail information can be found on whitepaper, that's supposed to be usability of a whitepaper.
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:32:58 PM

Unless the video last 3 hours i think is not going to cover all the information present in the wp
That's not necessary, although the video isn't long enough If it included important thing, I thought it as enough. Because the left detail information can be found on whitepaper, that's supposed to be usability of a whitepaper.

please drop me the links to the video
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:08:13 PM

please drop me the links to the video

I would be interested in that too
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:38:13 PM

The brochure and the website at the moment are the more detailed source of information available at this moment, wp is not ready yet.
Ah thanks, i will look into it. By the way....is the wp released?  Cheesy just joking...
The most concerning thing at the moment for me are privacy policies. If its not worked out, the government may interfere with the project
and cause some trouble. I hope they work that out too.
You're right private policies are very important for this kind of business. I'm curious enough to see a more detailed timeline. Since the deadlines for this project seem too long and I would like to know if they are estimates of what could take in the worst case or are real dates.

especially since the data might be used to program viruses of sorts. this might happen, but not if they have a good policy about your data.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:48:15 PM

I doubt anyone would watch a 3 hour video about any crypto project so its good that they make it short and cower all the important parts of eHealth. The biggest challenge is to make it interesting and appealing for investors.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:58:31 PM

I doubt anyone would watch a 3 hour video about any crypto project so its good that they make it short and cower all the important parts of eHealth. The biggest challenge is to make it interesting and appealing for investors.
I think the video should be a maximum of 10-15 minutes. Where briefly and in the case are covered all aspects of the project. Can someone edit it and highlight only the basic information?
rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 07:58:38 PM

wow 3 hours video is too long in this era:) people easily lose their focus after 11 minutes or else(I read in a study)

I think they should underline the main details in a video(not 1 minute long of course).

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:59:20 PM

well therefore there are marketing agencies who make these kinds of videos
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:03:21 PM

Of course, they should be short, bright, and catchy. Otherwise, they may do even harm to a new project, e.g. refrain potential customers from making some investments into it.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:03:29 PM

They are not hiring a campaign manager for their project to answer questions, I don't think they will work with a marketing agency that provides this type of videos.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:07:57 PM

I think the video should be a maximum of 10-15 minutes. Where briefly and in the case are covered all aspects of the project. Can someone edit it and highlight only the basic information?

^^this ... the video should really be max 15 minutes.. people's attention span is low and most of the investors are looking at other ICO's also so all the best and essential information in 1 video would be the way to go.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:08:01 PM

Unless I missed a different video, the video I have watched covers the concept and features of eHealth First. I wouldn't expect the technical and financial stuff, and let's say the 'boring' stuff that only lawyers and accountants can read, to be in a video. Maybe in a future video, by it doesn't make sense to scare people away showing excel sheets and pie charts.

3 hours is stretching it for a blockbuster action movie with a billion budget, let alone a promo for a health ICO. Even 11 minutes is way too long, you need to say what you want to say in 30 seconds. If possible aim for 3 seconds.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:10:53 PM

hmm they are not hiring a campaign manager for their project to answer questions, maybe later in the ico stage?
rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:13:10 PM

Unless I missed a different video, the video I have watched covers the concept and features of eHealth First. I wouldn't expect the technical and financial stuff, and let's say the 'boring' stuff that only lawyers and accountants can read, to be in a video. Maybe in a future video, by it doesn't make sense to scare people away showing excel sheets and pie charts.

3 hours is stretching it for a blockbuster action movie with a billion budget, let alone a promo for a health ICO. Even 11 minutes is way too long, you need to say what you want to say in 30 seconds. If possible aim for 3 seconds.

You are right but this project is too detailed and has a lot of different aspects(confidentiality, security etc.) so a new video can at least cover the main areas of questions, so 30 seconds is too less for this kind of project. But 1>0, so any informative video can be helpful at this stage.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:17:05 PM

They are not hiring a campaign manager for their project to answer questions, I don't think they will work with a marketing agency that provides this type of videos.

A video is much more visual and enjoyable than a document if it is well done. It will never have so much information logically but it helps to clarify what are the most important points of the project.

titovnn

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:21:30 PM

Health industry and medicine are longing for blockchain to come. I am sure it will make things muuuuch better in the sphere. There are so many tokens in that area today. What is special about your project? Thanks
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:47:36 PM

a video a little more explanatory would be very welcome, which included for example various aspects of the project as technical implementation, possible future partnerships, distribution network
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:37:05 PM

You are right but this project is too detailed and has a lot of different aspects(confidentiality, security etc.) so a new video can at least cover the main areas of questions, so 30 seconds is too less for this kind of project. But 1>0, so any informative video can be helpful at this stage.

Looking forward to seeing any future video over 2 minutes. Any less would not be that useful and wouldn't have taken much effort to make.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:56:39 PM

a video a little more explanatory would be very welcome, which included for example various aspects of the project as technical implementation, possible future partnerships, distribution network

I would also appreciate this, but i also think the project is still in it's early stages and slowly building up their marketing and brand, social media and community. With the qualified team at the helm, i have no doubt more in depth information will be provided in the future.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:41:19 PM

I would also appreciate this, but i also think the project is still in it's early stages and slowly building up their marketing and brand, social media and community. With the qualified team at the helm, i have no doubt more in depth information will be provided in the future.
Speaking of Marketing, it is necessary to strengthen this, even if the project is at an early stage, to further disseminate the idea and all its potential, of course with the support of the Community as well, further strengthening this link
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: