Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:05:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
nkryuchkov

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:48:57 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 05:36:25 AM by nkryuchkov

I'm curious what the devs think about other health industry related ICOs going on right now. It's a popular field.

I do not think he should be in trouble with other ICOs related to the health industry! I think they should only see their project and make it better than the others. From my point of view it is one of the future.
But they can also give us a response on this.

Hi,
Yep, there are some potential competitors, but considering it, we were developing the concept and business plan.
It's really huge topic, so pls see the WP Section 4 and especially 4.2 for the details.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J1B_jZbFsj46lASErz3JQC7uMD9JvlhO/view
Thank you and all the BT thread participants for the interest and good questions!
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nkryuchkov

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:53:16 AM

Hi everyone!
There are some news about promised videoclips about the EHF.
They are coming soon.
We expect to start publishing new videos on YouTube and Facebook within 5 days.
Good luck!
nkryuchkov

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:54:47 AM

I'm curious what the devs think about other health industry related ICOs going on right now. It's a popular field.

I do not think he should be in trouble with other ICOs related to the health industry! I think they should only see their project and make it better than the others. From my point of view it is one of the future.
But they can also give us a response on this.
I think they should focus on their project being successful, because if the idea works they will not have to worry about the competition.

Correct.  In the long run, a good project quality will gain a very supportive community and investors and its needs serious DEV commitment to do that. Smiley
Those who are interested in EHealth really need to understand the importance of the project and how great it will be after its Ico, and be aware that it should join in relying on the long term for the return that we know will not be short. I hope to make a lot of money and support them until the next stages
Yeah and this project is much way better than investing in a retirement plan where we could reap its benefits like 10 years after. Smiley Also, the project has a longer developmental phase which very understandable considering the complexity of varying technologies that will be integrated with it.

Yes, we will do our best for that.
Thank you!

saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:18:00 AM

I have heard people call this project a scam because of its lengthy timeline. Now, with the whitepaper, people are complaining about it too. Some calling it whitebook for the number of pages. I get that most people here are for the short term get rich quick investment. If you are, just admit it and pass this project over to those who really believe in solid business (and there are too few of them here in cryptospace). I am excited about this project. Perhaps, this project could outlive the bubble itself.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:20:18 AM

If a project is really good, other ICOS will follow or copy. This is normal and competition is something which they can handle.

Not necessarily blockchain specific, but in the white paper, there is a summary of its competitors eg Google Health

Google isn't the only one. It's not far from seeing new big companies starts similar project with big funding and eat up the smaller campaigns
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:12:55 AM

I read a onepager in one of the upcoming ICOs, now i know we have a 300 paged whitepaper, brochures and presentations in ehealth, maybe a summerized whitepaper should be good for everyone:) 300 page is a lot for some of us.

Btw. I am ok with 5 eth. minimum cap on the private sale phase. Devs want to attract bigger investors so 5 eth is quite normal i think.

Actually, it is more than normal. I saw 80-100 eth minimum for even pre-sale.

So for private sale 5 eth minimum is not a high number even it is a very low number.

By the way, i think brochure can be used as a summary of the whitepaper.

but a project with a aim of 2025, i think big investors won't invest 80 or 100 eth for a idea.
I was thinking about a 30 paged whitepaper, brochure seemed shallow to me.
You are right maybe it would have been better for them to built an alpha of the platform in advance. This would create a lot more confidence.
You must understand that for the platform of such a plan, haste is a direct path into the abyss of failure. The platform should be configured to the smallest parts, otherwise it will result in the collapse.

nkryuchkov

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:35:25 AM

I read a onepager in one of the upcoming ICOs, now i know we have a 300 paged whitepaper, brochures and presentations in ehealth, maybe a summerized whitepaper should be good for everyone:) 300 page is a lot for some of us.

Btw. I am ok with 5 eth. minimum cap on the private sale phase. Devs want to attract bigger investors so 5 eth is quite normal i think.

So for private sale 5 eth minimum is not a high number even it is a very low number.

but a project with a aim of 2025, i think big investors won't invest 80 or 100 eth for a idea.
You are right maybe it would have been better for them to built an alpha of the platform in advance. This would create a lot more confidence.
You must understand that for the platform of such a plan, haste is a direct path into the abyss of failure. The platform should be configured to the smallest parts, otherwise it will result in the collapse.

Hi,
Completely agree.
Just a little remark.
EHF expects to start sales after 2 years from the Project launch. First Alpha (MVP) will be ready within about 1.5 years.
As we are talking about 2025 horizon, we mean the full-featured platform  Smiley
Also the Project has good financial indicators (NPV, IRR, net cash flow etc.).
Pls see the White Paper for the details here http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.
Thank you! 👍
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:28:09 AM

what do you mean by haste, I assume when you say smallest parts, tech details in whitepaper ?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:30:37 AM

Hi,
Completely agree.
Just a little remark.
EHF expects to start sales after 2 years from the Project launch. First Alpha (MVP) will be ready within about 1.5 years.
As we are talking about 2025 horizon, we mean the full-featured platform  Smiley
Also the Project has good financial indicators (NPV, IRR, net cash flow etc.).
Pls see the White Paper for the details here http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.
Thank you! 👍

That is an interesting point, 1.5 years are not that much. Need to check back in the wp.
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:45:39 AM

My question however is, why would i trust the "second opinion" of an online professional over that of a doctor WHO ACTUALLY EXAMINED ME in person?
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:58:29 AM

My question however is, why would i trust the "second opinion" of an online professional over that of a doctor WHO ACTUALLY EXAMINED ME in person?

I guess that due to all the data that will be stored in the platform and the AI, it might be able to give you a more correct diagnosis then a doctor.
But to be sure I would always ask for a second opinion.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:15:48 AM

I guess that due to all the data that will be stored in the platform and the AI, it might be able to give you a more correct diagnosis then a doctor.

imo this will take some time until people accept the fact that AI is more intelligent than a human being
Je.hitler

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:04:16 AM

imo this will take some time until people accept the fact that AI is more intelligent than a human being
But you will not be forced to trust the platform, u can use them in parallel or the doctor will benefit from it as the platform will provide him better understanding how can provide you the proper cure with better results.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:19:05 AM

But you will not be forced to trust the platform, u can use them in parallel or the doctor will benefit from it as the platform will provide him better understanding how can provide you the proper cure with better results.

I agree with the above assessment . but in time people will realize that AI will probably do a better job than doctors.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 08:22:17 AM

Doctors don't have the time to learn all the latest thing happening in the health sector. So it's reasonable to check with another doctor. The off course depend on the matter.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:33:11 AM

Doctors don't have the time to learn all the latest thing happening in the health sector. So it's reasonable to check with another doctor. The off course depend on the matter.

Doctors also often go with what is the most likely cause for your symptoms. That's not bad in general because statistics don't lie but there might be cases where a doctor overlooks something. You could then ask him about what eHealth says.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:05:33 AM

Doctors also often go with what is the most likely cause for your symptoms. That's not bad in general because statistics don't lie but there might be cases where a doctor overlooks something. You could then ask him about what eHealth says.

The more professionals you consult with, the better idea about your own health you have. Plus, eHealth platform will enable you to store your health information, so whichever doctor you consult online will see a lot of information about your previous health issues.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:45:46 AM

I agree with the above assessment . but in time people will realize that AI will probably do a better job than doctors.

Doctors are our main reference in the world of health.  Ehealth platform will exist as an alternative for us because the cost of the hospital always goes up. Here in my area, there are some health alternatives as well as hospitals, and most of it gets a pretty good response from the community.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:05:26 AM

Doctors are our main reference in the world of health.  Ehealth platform will exist as an alternative for us because the cost of the hospital always goes up. Here in my area, there are some health alternatives as well as hospitals, and most of it gets a pretty good response from the community.

What do you mean exactly with aternatives for doctors? Some kind of public clinic? I think its important to have a professional looking after what you have rather than just trust an AI based system
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:12:18 AM

What do you mean exactly with aternatives for doctors? Some kind of public clinic? I think its important to have a professional looking after what you have rather than just trust an AI based system

AI based system can work as an addition to already established healthcare system. It could be the first step to spreading AI technology to the healthcare area.

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: