Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:05:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 11:35:11 AM

My question however is, why would i trust the "second opinion" of an online professional over that of a doctor WHO ACTUALLY EXAMINED ME in person?

I guess that due to all the data that will be stored in the platform and the AI, it might be able to give you a more correct diagnosis then a doctor.
But to be sure I would always ask for a second opinion.

imo this will take some time until people accept the fact that AI is more intelligent than a human being
But you will not be forced to trust the platform, u can use them in parallel or the doctor will benefit from it as the platform will provide him better understanding how can provide you the proper cure with better results.

I agree with the above assessment . but in time people will realize that AI will probably do a better job than doctors.

Doctors are our main reference in the world of health.  Ehealth platform will exist as an alternative for us because the cost of the hospital always goes up. Here in my area, there are some health alternatives as well as hospitals, and most of it gets a pretty good response from the community.

What do you mean exactly with aternatives for doctors? Some kind of public clinic? I think its important to have a professional looking after what you have rather than just trust an AI based system

AI based system can work as an addition to already established healthcare system. It could be the first step to spreading AI technology to the healthcare area.

Beside the doctors wont have to trust blindly what th AI suggest, in most cases they would be able to get good insights or another point of view based on relevant data

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:55:50 AM

At times the WP seems to be very general, and I want more specific. They want to cooperate with different software developers but do not give any precise info. To understand the whole system, I need more detailed info, because I do not get if it is just a future intention or a certain plan

Since a developers isn't hired yet, we are yet to see technical details in whitepaper.

Can agree, after read through the WP there are not much details about lots of the stuf they want to do. Give us more examples guys!

You can ask a question to the team if you have a specific question.

Is it just a software platform or you are manufacturing equipments like those japanese pulse analyser to measure health. Which I forgot the name will update when I do

There are no devices there. There will be a database of medical knowledge, a patient's medical history, available to any doctor and probably the most neural network for diagnosis, as well as remote diagnostics, probably based on some test with questions.

but how do you tie in the coin? Or any kind of trading? On one hand you have a lot of personal medical data and on the other hand....the coin? so you would sell your medical data and business are paying for it in EHF? I dont get the concept completley. Transferring the data over blockchain is a very good idea but how to get a financial system involved? That is something iam not getting from the wp in detail.

Tokens can pay for diagnostics and other services of this platform with a discount of 10% to 50%. In general, this is what is written in white paper about tokens:
EHF token holders could:
Use them as payment options and additionally receive 10-50% discount for buying any Services developed under the EHF Project (Personal Health, Biomed) and by the Project Partners (applications, software modules / services, healthcare services, insurance plans, participation in clinical trials, observational studies and patient support programs etc.).
Use them to participate in special health campaign, programs and check-ups, to get access to special healthcare expert community.
Use them to participate in the EHF Project development by voting (in proportion to the number of tokens).
Get an investment income in case of EHF token price growth (crypto-exchange operations, direct purchase-sale).
Exchange them for other cryptocurrencies (BTC, BCC, ETH etc.) on various cryptocurrency exchanges and for fiat currency (USD, EUR, JPU, CNY etc.), in countries, where such operations are legal.
Sell or buy them directly via compatible crypto wallets.
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:05:40 PM

My question however is, why would i trust the "second opinion" of an online professional over that of a doctor WHO ACTUALLY EXAMINED ME in person?

I guess that due to all the data that will be stored in the platform and the AI, it might be able to give you a more correct diagnosis then a doctor.

imo this will take some time until people accept the fact that AI is more intelligent than a human being
But you will not be forced to trust the platform, u can use them in parallel or the doctor will benefit from it as the platform will provide him better understanding how can provide you the proper cure with better results.

I agree with the above assessment . but in time people will realize that AI will probably do a better job than doctors.

Doctors are our main reference in the world of health.  Ehealth platform will exist as an alternative for us because the cost of the hospital always goes up. Here in my area, there are some health alternatives as well as hospitals, and most of it gets a pretty good response from the community.

What do you mean exactly with aternatives for doctors? Some kind of public clinic? I think its important to have a professional looking after what you have rather than just trust an AI based system

AI based system can work as an addition to already established healthcare system. It could be the first step to spreading AI technology to the healthcare area.

Beside the doctors wont have to trust blindly what th AI suggest, in most cases they would be able to get good insights or another point of view based on relevant data
Blind trusting systems like this is not endorced.. but this should be a great backup of knowlegde, shared by the project.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:12:56 PM

At times the WP seems to be very general, and I want more specific. They want to cooperate with different software developers but do not give any precise info. To understand the whole system, I need more detailed info, because I do not get if it is just a future intention or a certain plan

Since a developers isn't hired yet, we are yet to see technical details in whitepaper.

Can agree, after read through the WP there are not much details about lots of the stuf they want to do. Give us more examples guys!

Is it just a software platform or you are manufacturing equipments like those japanese pulse analyser to measure health. Which I forgot the name will update when I do

There are no devices there. There will be a database of medical knowledge, a patient's medical history, available to any doctor and probably the most neural network for diagnosis, as well as remote diagnostics, probably based on some test with questions.

but how do you tie in the coin? Or any kind of trading? On one hand you have a lot of personal medical data and on the other hand....the coin? so you would sell your medical data and business are paying for it in EHF? I dont get the concept completley. Transferring the data over blockchain is a very good idea but how to get a financial system involved? That is something iam not getting from the wp in detail.

Tokens can pay for diagnostics and other services of this platform with a discount of 10% to 50%. In general, this is what is written in white paper about tokens:
EHF token holders could:
Use them as payment options and additionally receive 10-50% discount for buying any Services developed under the EHF Project (Personal Health, Biomed) and by the Project Partners (applications, software modules / services, healthcare services, insurance plans, participation in clinical trials, observational studies and patient support programs etc.).
Use them to participate in special health campaign, programs and check-ups, to get access to special healthcare expert community.
Use them to participate in the EHF Project development by voting (in proportion to the number of tokens).
Get an investment income in case of EHF token price growth (crypto-exchange operations, direct purchase-sale).
Exchange them for other cryptocurrencies (BTC, BCC, ETH etc.) on various cryptocurrency exchanges and for fiat currency (USD, EUR, JPU, CNY etc.), in countries, where such operations are legal.

Given this part of WPP, and Ehealth's potential, I would not be surprised if future partners bought their tokens for future work, they would make an excellent profit from services in the near future, I hope they will keep that in mind. The project is certainly already probed for this purpose
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:18:40 PM

Doctors don't have the time to learn all the latest thing happening in the health sector. So it's reasonable to check with another doctor. The off course depend on the matter.

Doctors also often go with what is the most likely cause for your symptoms. That's not bad in general because statistics don't lie but there might be cases where a doctor overlooks something. You could then ask him about what eHealth says.

The more professionals you consult with, the better idea about your own health you have. Plus, eHealth platform will enable you to store your health information, so whichever doctor you consult online will see a lot of information about your previous health issues.

Can it be accessible by any doctor or just the ones using eHealth First platform?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:48:13 PM

EHF token holders could:

Are there any infos what the different services etc should cost?
And in your quote is written that you can pay for clinical trials ... in fact, shouldn't clinical trials be free? As it is not a reconized methode at this point? I don't know how normal clinical trials are handled, anyone any infos about this?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:58:45 PM

Blind trusting systems like this is not endorced.. but this should be a great backup of knowlegde, shared by the project.

Even with normal medical information on the internet, people need to be reminded to not blindly trust whatever conclusion they come up with. (Often the internet gives a bleaker/more-serious diagnoses.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:22:18 PM

Isn't there a saying with, one apple a day keeps the doctor away  Grin but lets take a look into the eHealth program.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:31:48 PM

Isn't there a saying with, one apple a day keeps the doctor away  Grin but lets take a look into the eHealth program.

For people that never have issues with health, this ICO may not seem interesting. But for people working in healthcare industry or people who deal with their health, they will see the importance of an ICO in health care

omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:36:15 PM

For people that never have issues with health, this ICO may not seem interesting. But for people working in healthcare industry or people who deal with their health, they will see the importance of an ICO in health care

healthcare is a hundred billion dollar industry. it doesn't matter weather you're healthy or not. I don't smoke cannabis either but am invested in Paragon. I think bot are gonna do great in the long run.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:58:14 PM

healthcare is a hundred billion dollar industry. it doesn't matter weather you're healthy or not. I don't smoke cannabis either but am invested in Paragon. I think bot are gonna do great in the long run.

True it is a big industry, but how is ehealth contributing that's what I'm curious and watching
cantdecide

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:05:38 PM

Yep, can just agree with you. I don't think people need to have a relation to a project in which they invest. Sure, it would be good if you could support a project which is something you really believe in or which you have a connection with, but in the end it is an investment. And if a project clearly has a chance to make your investment go up, then this is the main reason why people invest. Healthcare is an extreme profitable sector not just on blockchain but also non blockchain sectors.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
khaltourina

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:52:28 PM

everyone has parents Smiley
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:19:10 PM

I guess investors whether they are from the healthcare industry or not will be concerned about ROI in the short term, so I guess the project must have   incentives to attract potential investors.Imho.

its a project with an immense long roadmap a quick ROI is possible but not sure
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:43:27 PM

You dont have to have health issues to take care of your overall health. I am also going to the dentist every year even thou i dont have any teeth problem.
I think if its gonna be done the right way, it will be a very useful platform to use.

sambuki

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:44:43 PM

I guess investors whether they are from the healthcare industry or not will be concerned about ROI in the short term, so I guess the project must have   incentives to attract potential investors.Imho.

Afaik, quick ROI is possible but as investor we should know that every type of investment for sure will need time to get the better ROI.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:17:05 PM

You dont have to have health issues to take care of your overall health. I am also going to the dentist every year even thou i dont have any teeth problem.
I think if its gonna be done the right way, it will be a very useful platform to use.

Ofcourse, controlling your health is also essential. repair your roof when there is sunshine said someone:) so monitor your health closely to avoid bigger problems.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:28:30 PM

I do see this as a project with a possible very high roi but not shortterm
cantdecide

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:29:42 PM

Yes, people should also make regular check ups just to stay strong and find out early if something is not right, if it is the case. Also some insurances give bonuses if you do regular check ups etc. At least in Germany.

lennox_dan

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:30:35 PM

Good project. Hope it'll be developing with no problems.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: