Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:02:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:34:20 PM

I think 2025 is a long time in cryptoworld but it shows me that the devs of ehealth is serious and made their gameplan, they are trusting their project and thinking that they can raise a good amount of money which we can use at least 2025.  So I'm very curious about this project.  It can be a milestone in the blockchain industry that shows some projects can take long time to happen but still brings good returns.
You are absolutely right! A very long time, great risks for investors, but take a look at the bitcoin, how did it go? How much time has passed since its inception? And now very many bite their elbows looking at the price tag! Although some 6 years ago it could be bought for pennies! This project is going to do a very good job! And if he realizes all his plans, the price of coins will soar!
I think if you trust the developers you will not have a problem with holding their tokens. I think their large whitepaper showed us that they are serious about it.

aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:38:29 PM

I think 2025 is a long time in cryptoworld but it shows me that the devs of ehealth is serious and made their gameplan, they are trusting their project and thinking that they can raise a good amount of money which we can use at least 2025.  So I'm very curious about this project.  It can be a milestone in the blockchain industry that shows some projects can take long time to happen but still brings good returns.
You are absolutely right! A very long time, great risks for investors, but take a look at the bitcoin, how did it go? How much time has passed since its inception? And now very many bite their elbows looking at the price tag! Although some 6 years ago it could be bought for pennies! This project is going to do a very good job! And if he realizes all his plans, the price of coins will soar!
I think if you trust the developers you will not have a problem with holding their tokens. I think their large whitepaper showed us that they are serious about it.
That's like an avalanche - if the whales of the market feel fine, all of the rest who know the topic are also fine. I hope to be among them)
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:59:14 PM

Its a very challenging project, if somebody could pull this off is the team behind it. Is the main reason i have great expectations.

Yeah, the idea is bold but the timeline is too long.

Take the bitter with the sweet.

I think the timeline is too long but still, i think it is way better than the other projects so i can take the chance.

Yes, but a too long timeline can easily lead to a project that will never finish.
Yes, but if the team have a good plan and stick to it also the money needed are raised time is not a problem.
The only question is whether they fulfill all their obligations at each stage of the roadmap. If so, no matter how long is the project - everybody will be satisfied with the company's activity.
Everything will depend of ICO outcome. The project is big and not simple - I didn't get to read all the whitepaper. Let's hope that large investors who are able to fully study all the aspects of the project will attract the interest.
Yeah, but even before the ico it's important that everything goes smooth as planned. And after the ico as well. But the ico stage is one of the most crucial ones, here you are right
the team is very valid and competent, the timeline is really long but the project will surely succeed if all the steps will be respected and the investors will give it confidence, i like this new approach, this new vision of medicine/prevention more accessible to all
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:08:30 PM

I think 2025 is a long time in cryptoworld but it shows me that the devs of ehealth is serious and made their gameplan, they are trusting their project and thinking that they can raise a good amount of money which we can use at least 2025.  So I'm very curious about this project.  It can be a milestone in the blockchain industry that shows some projects can take long time to happen but still brings good returns.
That's like an avalanche - if the whales of the market feel fine, all of the rest who know the topic are also fine. I hope to be among them)
We are use to short time project but in the research sector projects use to be longer like this one. As more research projects arise in the blockchain this type of deadlines will become more common.
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:26:43 PM

Its a very challenging project, if somebody could pull this off is the team behind it. Is the main reason i have great expectations.

I think the timeline is too long but still, i think it is way better than the other projects so i can take the chance.

Yes, but a too long timeline can easily lead to a project that will never finish.
Yes, but if the team have a good plan and stick to it also the money needed are raised time is not a problem.
The only question is whether they fulfill all their obligations at each stage of the roadmap. If so, no matter how long is the project - everybody will be satisfied with the company's activity.
Everything will depend of ICO outcome. The project is big and not simple - I didn't get to read all the whitepaper. Let's hope that large investors who are able to fully study all the aspects of the project will attract the interest.
Yeah, but even before the ico it's important that everything goes smooth as planned. And after the ico as well. But the ico stage is one of the most crucial ones, here you are right
the team is very valid and competent, the timeline is really long but the project will surely succeed if all the steps will be respected and the investors will give it confidence, i like this new approach, this new vision of medicine/prevention more accessible to all

Yeah it is definitely one of the newest. It is very interesting to see how everything is going with such a complex project.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:37:10 PM

We are use to short time project but in the research sector projects use to be longer like this one. As more research projects arise in the blockchain this type of deadlines will become more common.

I totally agree with you. I think this project will be a colossal one because it is based on people's needs. And why does everyone need today? "Health". And by that, say eHealth.
Indeed many risks, but I think they deserve their assumption because it will be one of the projects that will revolutionize the world when it is completed.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:46:33 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency, here things are a little different - its course depends on many factors, the main one is capitalization and crypto news. But for eHealth First team what would achieve success - will need to hard work!
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:16:16 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency, here things are a little different - its course depends on many factors, the main one is capitalization and crypto news. But for eHealth First team what would achieve success - will need to hard work!

But to be fair at least we can say that, with that whitepaper, they are a dedicated team to their purpose. hopefully they will increase marketing side in the near future.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:24:08 AM

WhitePaper will be a watershed in this ICO, it will show us what is left to understand, and understand the complexity of the project and the need to extend its roadmap. I believe that after the WPP we will really understand the greatness of Ehealt, even for those who are still skeptical of this
Yes, all will clear up next week - this project can be grand, I hope that it will be so. Medicine is large segment - in combination with blockchain technology this can give revolutionary results.
I'm gonna be one of the firsts to try the EHealth brand-new services. I waited for too long for such a company to ever come up online

that's what's great about this new wave of ICO's . new companies can try different approaches.

But they do need a lot of people / network to be succesfull, and with lots of competition it means ICO's are trying to pull in the same people

Yup, only the strong ones will survive and I think this project is the one to bet on!

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:55:55 AM

It might be very cool if Ehealth would partner up with Google or Apple and store all of that health data from those smartwatches and other IOT devices .

I second the idea too. Wearable accessories that will do better than the current band of smart watches. As we all know, early detection is the key in health care.

That is a smart idea! Big companies invested in wearable technologies would be very much interested with this project.

If ehealth does not raise millions and have a beta product I think those companies will probably start their own. They already have the resources, they will probably research the market first before leaping out
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:21:55 AM

Let's look at things realistically. Not is what is not important stages in the development of the project! All stages are very important! Whether it's ICO, the marketing, the conclusion of preliminary agreements, symposiums, the design of future field activities, etc.

the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:14:05 AM

Let's look at things realistically. Not is what is not important stages in the development of the project! All stages are very important! Whether it's ICO, the marketing, the conclusion of preliminary agreements, symposiums, the design of future field activities, etc.

i don't share your opinion. theres a common phrase "first things first" and so it is with this project it is too large to do all at once
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 06:25:02 AM

WhitePaper will be a watershed in this ICO, it will show us what is left to understand, and understand the complexity of the project and the need to extend its roadmap. I believe that after the WPP we will really understand the greatness of Ehealt, even for those who are still skeptical of this
Yes, all will clear up next week - this project can be grand, I hope that it will be so. Medicine is large segment - in combination with blockchain technology this can give revolutionary results.
I'm gonna be one of the firsts to try the EHealth brand-new services. I waited for too long for such a company to ever come up online

that's what's great about this new wave of ICO's . new companies can try different approaches.

But they do need a lot of people / network to be succesfull, and with lots of competition it means ICO's are trying to pull in the same people

Yup, only the strong ones will survive and I think this project is the one to bet on!

I see there are a lot of health project popping out but they are not as close as this one by comparing team and project functionalities. This is a fact.
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:39:38 AM

I see there are a lot of health project popping out but they are not as close as this one by comparing team and project functionalities. This is a fact.

this is a long term runner I think the others might look fancy on the first view but I can't imagine they have the performance like that
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 890

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:01:44 AM

The Project is designed for the period starting with January 2018 (real start of the Project will be on July 2018) until the end of 2028.

8. Each subsequent Round will start 12 months or later after the end of the previous one.
It means, for example, ICO, Round 2 will not start, if the EHF Token market price is lower than one on ICO, Round 1.
9. All unsold during ICO tokens will be burned.

Does this mean that subsequent rounds can be stretched in time for many years, until 2028? In addition to burning in each round of unsold tokens, what other actions will be taken to maintain and increase the price of tokens?
Also, you do not have a fixed number of tokens to sell in rounds 2 and 3. There are 55 million tokens allocated for these rounds, but how many of them are for round 2? Is it possible that you will not burn tokens at round 2 at all, and these unsold tokens will be sold in round 3?
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:59:52 AM

i don't share your opinion. theres a common phrase "first things first" and so it is with this project it is too large to do all at once

I agree to all things as once is a bad move. I guess they have detailed roadmap in their whitepaper ?
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:08:11 AM

All stages are important. They are related to each other. Token sale for example, will not succeed if the marketing stage does not run as expected. A project is one unity!
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:36:50 AM

It might be very cool if Ehealth would partner up with Google or Apple and store all of that health data from those smartwatches and other IOT devices .

I second the idea too. Wearable accessories that will do better than the current band of smart watches. As we all know, early detection is the key in health care.

That is a smart idea! Big companies invested in wearable technologies would be very much interested with this project.

If ehealth does not raise millions and have a beta product I think those companies will probably start their own. They already have the resources, they will probably research the market first before leaping out

I'm pretty sure they are already busy with things like this..but ..eHealth has some pretty big names behind it.
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:53:21 AM

I'm pretty sure they are already busy with things like this..but ..eHealth has some pretty big names behind it.

The trend nowadays seems to be for the big companies to buy the high-potential smaller companies outright - instead of trying to come up with something new.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:11:24 AM

The trend nowadays seems to be for the big companies to buy the high-potential smaller companies outright - instead of trying to come up with something new.

It is often better to buy out the whole startup than to reverse engineer the idea. However, with the ICO money they should be able to stay independent.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: