Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:19:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:31:25 PM

Well, im very cudrious to know how much was already raised, but we have to wait till the 17th of Marxh before any announcement i think.

Yes we have to wait a few weeks more, but i think it will be a good result!

It could have been better if we can see the progress but still I think it'll be a successful venture as the long term goals are really profitable for common people.

it's still early days for the project. remains to be seen how fast they make progress, but considering the complexity of the project I think the roadmap is justified.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:47:31 PM

Well, im very cudrious to know how much was already raised, but we have to wait till the 17th of Marxh before any announcement i think.

didnt they say something like 20k eth about 20 pages before? Cant find the post anymore but I think there was already a semi-announcement

Well that would mean they would have reached already around 10% of the hard cap and already far over soft cap, which would be pretty good.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:53:46 PM

didnt they say something like 20k eth about 20 pages before? Cant find the post anymore but I think there was already a semi-announcement

20k eth? Wow, it is more than 20 million dollars currently.

So they made a great success so far. It would be great also some official confirmation about this amount.

saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:03:52 PM

It might be very cool if Ehealth would partner up with Google or Apple and store all of that health data from those smartwatches and other IOT devices .

I second the idea too. Wearable accessories that will do better than the current band of smart watches. As we all know, early detection is the key in health care.

That is a smart idea! Big companies invested in wearable technologies would be very much interested with this project.

I am seeing Loomia do this currently but it is a little broadbased. If EHealth can partner with them, it will be awesome.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:05:43 PM

So they made a great success so far. It would be great also some official confirmation about this amount.

yeah dont nail me to that, i might be mistaken, but i have something like that in my mind.
beeelzebub

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:12:57 PM

yeah dont nail me to that, i might be mistaken, but i have something like that in my mind.

Last time i checked there wasn't any information about how the pre-sale is going so let's wait for something official about it. I don't think they will say 20k eth like it is nothing.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:27:44 PM

Last time i checked there wasn't any information about how the pre-sale is going so let's wait for something official about it. I don't think they will say 20k eth like it is nothing.

20k eth is too much.too good to be true.. I think we hear that if that's true. that's a huge..

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:28:44 PM

I don't see any announcement to that effect. But it's still a long way to go..even with the project $20 million. That's only 10% of what they want to raise.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:34:59 PM

I don't see any announcement to that effect. But it's still a long way to go..even with the project $20 million. That's only 10% of what they want to raise.

we are here until 2025:) we have a long way to go and lots to raise for investment! but no matter what 20 million usd is a wonderful start.. (if true)

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:42:09 PM

ICOs are quite hyped at the moment because people think they can make big profits with them. I think with a good marketing they can reach their hard cap.

beeelzebub

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:44:11 PM

It is a really great Project but raising 200m $ for a Project will be ready 2025 is too optimistic i think.

rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:48:04 PM

ICOs are quite hyped at the moment because people think they can make big profits with them. I think with a good marketing they can reach their hard cap.

But if 20 mio usd is true, hype in here is the idea because we don't know any details ICOs yet they raised 20 m usd.Btw. I can't remember the hard cap right now, how much is it?

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
haxllega

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:18:51 PM

But if 20 mio usd is true, hype in here is the idea because we don't know any details ICOs yet they raised 20 m usd.Btw. I can't remember the hard cap right now, how much is it?
If I did the maths correctly they aim to collect over 250k ETH which is really a hell of a lot. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:45:57 PM

If I did the maths correctly they aim to collect over 250k ETH which is really a hell of a lot. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Their softcap is 8000 ETH and they plan to collect 259000 during crowdsale. Yes, that's a lot of money
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:50:32 PM

yeah thats 250 000 x 1000 equals 250.000.000 usd
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:00:03 PM

yeah thats 250 000 x 1000 equals 250.000.000 usd

well massive ammount of money but there where icon with a similar hardcap in the past which were not that large in their concept
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:09:51 PM

For funding the EHF Project, the following investment size at Pre-ICO and ICO, Round 1 is necessary:
 Soft Cap – $ 2 000 000;
 Hard Cap– $ 210 000 000.

Why is the difference between soft cap and hard cap 100 times? This is a big difference. By the way, in white paper you only have:
Table 5-1. Proposed Budget Items of the EHF Project 2018-2028 (based on Hard Cap at the Pre-ICO and ICO, Round 1).
Where is the table for Investment Plan for soft cap?

Softcap usually indicates the minimum amount for project continuation. So I guess even if ICO will gather only $2 mil, the project will go on, the question is how fast...
I'd also want to see some numbers in case only softcap will be raised, but I think the number will be much higher. If I'm not mistaken, devs said that they are negotiating with private investors, and imo majority of investments here will come from private or institutional investors.
210 million is a large sum, even given that the road map will last until 2025. Let's hope that several private investors would be ready to become sponsors and will be able to achieve this hard cap.
I'm sure that large whales will notice this project and will make a choice in favor of this project! Yes the amount is large but I am sure that this project would reach this level!

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:15:56 PM

For funding the EHF Project, the following investment size at Pre-ICO and ICO, Round 1 is necessary:
 Soft Cap – $ 2 000 000;
 Hard Cap– $ 210 000 000.

Why is the difference between soft cap and hard cap 100 times? This is a big difference. By the way, in white paper you only have:
Table 5-1. Proposed Budget Items of the EHF Project 2018-2028 (based on Hard Cap at the Pre-ICO and ICO, Round 1).

Softcap usually indicates the minimum amount for project continuation. So I guess even if ICO will gather only $2 mil, the project will go on, the question is how fast...
I'd also want to see some numbers in case only softcap will be raised, but I think the number will be much higher. If I'm not mistaken, devs said that they are negotiating with private investors, and imo majority of investments here will come from private or institutional investors.
210 million is a large sum, even given that the road map will last until 2025. Let's hope that several private investors would be ready to become sponsors and will be able to achieve this hard cap.
I'm sure that large whales will notice this project and will make a choice in favor of this project! Yes the amount is large but I am sure that this project would reach this level!

sure it will. just imagine the benefits in areas like Siberia
haxllega

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:17:55 PM

Its a very challenging project, if somebody could pull this off is the team behind it. Is the main reason i have great expectations.

Yeah, the idea is bold but the timeline is too long.

it's only too long in the crypto space. here we all expect 1000% every month for projects. in the real world it takes decades to grow something like this.

This is very true. I think the roadmap and timeline are realistic given the scope of the project but crypto investors consist of short term traders mostly so this is going to be a problem. I can foresee token holders demanding faster progress and such things.

It is something crypto investors didn't face before.

Great project with a long timetable. Everything in here happens so fast, i really wonder the results of the ico.

Yes, I agree that until know there was nothing similar with such a long roadmap. But as the use of blockchain get into more complex projects it was just a matter of time until there will be projects which take more time to build up. If you look into some of the biggest projects in the last years like Tesla, SpaceX etc. They all took years to get to a point where people could say they have a success, starting from the bottom.

Actually, the current crypto market is not realistic.

Projects with 6 months roi or some development happen in 3 months. If ehealth had a success, it brings the more realistic and bigger project to the market.

I think lots of serious projects don't start an ico because of this reasons. Maybe some are watching ehealth for start theirs.

That's an interesting point. eHealth could be a pioneer for others to come. I wish the team all the best since the idea has the potential to change modern medicine.
I think things will get interesting if we see an ICO with a mainstream product after some years of development and growth. I think all people will enter the crypto space after that.

Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:28:50 PM

Soft Cap – $ 2 000 000;
 Hard Cap– $ 210 000 000.

sure it will. just imagine the benefits in areas like Siberia
That's a huge difference if they can really go ahead with 2 million, how do they plan to invest the rest of the money? I see the deadlines are not going to reduce even if they reach the hard cap.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: