Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:32:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:24:20 AM

It might be very cool if Ehealth would partner up with Google or Apple and store all of that health data from those smartwatches and other IOT devices .

I second the idea too. Wearable accessories that will do better than the current band of smart watches. As we all know, early detection is the key in health care.

That is a smart idea! Big companies invested in wearable technologies would be very much interested with this project.

If ehealth does not raise millions and have a beta product I think those companies will probably start their own. They already have the resources, they will probably research the market first before leaping out

I'm pretty sure they are already busy with things like this..but ..eHealth has some pretty big names behind it.

The trend nowadays seems to be for the big companies to buy the high-potential smaller companies outright - instead of trying to come up with something new.

It is often better to buy out the whole startup than to reverse engineer the idea. However, with the ICO money they should be able to stay independent.

All this talk about new platforms being bought by big companies looks a bit weird to me, because if they would want to sell the idea, they would do it, they wouldn't go that far as ICO or roadmap till 2025 etc. Otherwise, what are we investing in for?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:26:16 AM

For funding the EHF Project, the following investment size at Pre-ICO and ICO, Round 1 is necessary:
 Soft Cap – $ 2 000 000;
 Hard Cap– $ 210 000 000.

Why is the difference between soft cap and hard cap 100 times? This is a big difference. By the way, in white paper you only have:
Table 5-1. Proposed Budget Items of the EHF Project 2018-2028 (based on Hard Cap at the Pre-ICO and ICO, Round 1).
Where is the table for Investment Plan for soft cap?
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:32:54 AM

For funding the EHF Project, the following investment size at Pre-ICO and ICO, Round 1 is necessary:
 Soft Cap – $ 2 000 000;
 Hard Cap– $ 210 000 000.

Why is the difference between soft cap and hard cap 100 times? This is a big difference. By the way, in white paper you only have:
Table 5-1. Proposed Budget Items of the EHF Project 2018-2028 (based on Hard Cap at the Pre-ICO and ICO, Round 1).

Softcap usually indicates the minimum amount for project continuation. So I guess even if ICO will gather only $2 mil, the project will go on, the question is how fast...
I'd also want to see some numbers in case only softcap will be raised, but I think the number will be much higher. If I'm not mistaken, devs said that they are negotiating with private investors, and imo majority of investments here will come from private or institutional investors.

omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:44:34 AM

Soft Cap – $ 2 000 000;
 Hard Cap– $ 210 000 000.

Softcap usually indicates the minimum amount for project continuation. So I guess even if ICO will gather only $2 mil, the project will go on, the question is how fast...
I'd also want to see some numbers in case only softcap will be raised, but I think the number will be much higher. If I'm not mistaken, devs said that they are negotiating with private investors, and imo majority of investments here will come from private or institutional investors.

that's what I though. the softcap is the minimum amount for proof of interest. hard cap is the amount needed to develop the project fully.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:44:43 AM

Soft Cap – $ 2 000 000;
 Hard Cap– $ 210 000 000.

210 million is a large sum, even given that the road map will last until 2025. Let's hope that several private investors would be ready to become sponsors and will be able to achieve this hard cap.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:54:05 AM

Soft Cap – $ 2 000 000;
 Hard Cap– $ 210 000 000.

that's what I though. the softcap is the minimum amount for proof of interest. hard cap is the amount needed to develop the project fully.

That's a very interesting way of describing soft cap and hard cap.

Hard cap is amount to limit the funding to come in. Doesn't necessarily means amount needed . Amount needed are beyond the soft cap
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:58:26 AM

It might be very cool if Ehealth would partner up with Google or Apple and store all of that health data from those smartwatches and other IOT devices .

I second the idea too. Wearable accessories that will do better than the current band of smart watches. As we all know, early detection is the key in health care.

That is a smart idea! Big companies invested in wearable technologies would be very much interested with this project.

If ehealth does not raise millions and have a beta product I think those companies will probably start their own. They already have the resources, they will probably research the market first before leaping out

I'm pretty sure they are already busy with things like this..but ..eHealth has some pretty big names behind it.

The trend nowadays seems to be for the big companies to buy the high-potential smaller companies outright - instead of trying to come up with something new.

It is often better to buy out the whole startup than to reverse engineer the idea. However, with the ICO money they should be able to stay independent.

All this talk about new platforms being bought by big companies looks a bit weird to me, because if they would want to sell the idea, they would do it, they wouldn't go that far as ICO or roadmap till 2025 etc. Otherwise, what are we investing in for?

I was just explaining the reasoning for buying start ups instead of building your own team. I agree that eHealth is really trying to develop this project on their own and there is nothing wrong with it.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:37:57 AM

Soft Cap – $ 2 000 000;
 Hard Cap– $ 210 000 000.

Hard cap is amount to limit the funding to come in. Doesn't necessarily means amount needed . Amount needed are beyond the soft cap
Perhaps you are right, projects that can raised hard cap are not always would successful - they become lazy and don't work well. I prefer projects that raise little more of soft cap and this is enough for the project to develop gradually.
king_of_alts

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:28:31 PM

Soft Cap – $ 2 000 000;
 Hard Cap– $ 210 000 000.

Perhaps you are right, projects that can raised hard cap are not always would successful - they become lazy and don't work well. I prefer projects that raise little more of soft cap and this is enough for the project to develop gradually.

This might especially apply to projects with such a long roadmap. If you get all the money at once and upfront you might be tempted to spend it less efficiently.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:42:40 PM

Well, im very cudrious to know how much was already raised, but we have to wait till the 17th of Marxh before any announcement i think.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:48:19 PM

Its a very challenging project, if somebody could pull this off is the team behind it. Is the main reason i have great expectations.

Yeah, the idea is bold but the timeline is too long.

it's only too long in the crypto space. here we all expect 1000% every month for projects. in the real world it takes decades to grow something like this.

I agree but the pace crypto techs are growing and emerging one would expect a smaller deadline.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:57:58 PM

Soft Cap – $ 2 000 000;
 Hard Cap– $ 210 000 000.

210 million is a large sum, even given that the road map will last until 2025. Let's hope that several private investors would be ready to become sponsors and will be able to achieve this hard cap.

I wonder what makes the difference for soft and hard cap here. As the soft cap normally states the minimum amount to run the project, there must be a much bigger difference in what will be achieved with these difference.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:43:52 PM

Well, im very cudrious to know how much was already raised, but we have to wait till the 17th of Marxh before any announcement i think.

Yes we have to wait a few weeks more, but i think it will be a good result!
king_of_alts

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:44:40 PM

Soft Cap – $ 2 000 000;
 Hard Cap– $ 210 000 000.

I wonder what makes the difference for soft and hard cap here. As the soft cap normally states the minimum amount to run the project, there must be a much bigger difference in what will be achieved with these difference.

That's an interesting question. There's a factor 100 between soft and hard cap. Maybe the hard cap is just to protect the investors and not raise too much but I'd like to have an answer to your question too.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:03:46 PM

It could have been better if we can see the progress but still I think it'll be a successful venture as the long term goals are really profitable for common people.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:15:02 PM

I presume they already have a very solid base to build upon. 17th of march will just bring additional good news Smiley
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:28:36 PM

Soft Cap – $ 2 000 000;
 Hard Cap– $ 210 000 000.

That's an interesting question. There's a factor 100 between soft and hard cap. Maybe the hard cap is just to protect the investors and not raise too much but I'd like to have an answer to your question too.

Of course, a hard cap is normally there to protect investors and stop getting exorbitant amounts of money in some cases, but as the factor here is, like you said more then 100, I really wonder where the difference is here if just the soft cap will be achieved or just a little bit above.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:42:49 PM

It can be 2M are enought to get the product on a level it can demostrate its capabilities and the gather more funds later on? Since the ico phases lenght can stretch out on a long span of time
cevap

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:12:34 PM

It could have been better if we can see the progress but still I think it'll be a successful venture as the long term goals are really profitable for common people.

Private rounds are like this, the surprise is usually in the end  Grin
Looking at the team and their qualification, I like to think that this project can't be underfunded, we'll see shortly.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:55:15 PM

didnt they say something like 20k eth about 20 pages before? Cant find the post anymore but I think there was already a semi-announcement
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: