Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:55:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:45:39 PM

it looks also like a project that will skyrocket.  Tongue

I think during ICO the concern is if it will be a success and the team is reliable enough to pull off the project. Next Comes the question of skyrocket and moon travels

going through the white paper, from the part i have seen at least, i'm quite confident that they know what they are doing  Cool

how could they fill 280 pages otherwise?

so look they have to be real experts

I hope this is an ironic message Cheesy Its not always "the more the better"
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:46:53 PM

I think during ICO the concern is if it will be a success and the team is reliable enough to pull off the project. Next Comes the question of skyrocket and moon travels

going through the white paper, from the part i have seen at least, i'm quite confident that they know what they are doing  Cool

I hope this is an ironic message Cheesy Its not always "the more the better"

I know it sounds like - and in many projects I would use it as an ironic phrase but this time I really meant is as I said it
Frickeladm

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:42:27 PM

they also have a timline filled up until 2025. the project is pretty much fleshed out. hey its better then a 10 page wp, dont complain Tongue i love the long planning - even the milestones on the timeline have a reasonable span.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:43:18 PM

It certainly looks like put in a lot of thought and effort. Execution remains to be seen but i'm positive.

The platform they bring is the best and if the team able to handle everything correctly, success isn't hard to achieve.

I'm looking forward to seeing first results: for starters how much they were able to raise during the private placement round. Hope it's gonna be a decent number. Should be, judging by the teams' qualifications and experience.

You will have to wait for a long time, since the private placement ends on March 17. Unless they will publish a progress bar on their website

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:47:18 PM

Let's wait a bit.. ICO is not even started and all coins are going up and down.. so it might be better to put the value of the ICO to $$ or €€.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:01:54 PM

Let's wait a bit.. ICO is not even started and all coins are going up and down.. so it might be better to put the value of the ICO to $$ or €€.

im totale with you niklas
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:33:58 PM

If you see the market closely, the trading volume is increasing slowly. It shows that some investors or traders gaining back or may be buying altcoins in this dip. We may see a substantial rise in 1 week.
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:54:05 PM

If you see the market closely, the trading volume is increasing slowly. It shows that some investors or traders gaining back or may be buying altcoins in this dip. We may see a substantial rise in 1 week.

I really really hope so im in the game since a few weeks and lost quite a sum til now
Frickeladm

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:24:55 PM
Merited by ImTotya (1)

I really really hope so im in the game since a few weeks and lost quite a sum til now

i think the market will be pretty volatile all about in 2018 due to more goverments will regulate it. this will hit the market multiple times over again. also i think all the black marketeers are pulling somewhat out because its now getting more attention in the law.
But once it dips, it will climb again. its always like that. even the DAX is more worth today then after the big stockmarket crash a bunch of years ago. just be patient
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:35:50 PM

i think the market will be pretty volatile all about in 2018 due to more goverments will regulate it. this will hit the market multiple times over again. also i think all the black marketeers are pulling somewhat out because its now getting more attention in the law.
But once it dips, it will climb again. its always like that. even the DAX is more worth today then after the big stockmarket crash a bunch of years ago. just be patient
I agree, I think that putting their value in FIAT would be more stable because the current market situation.
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:50:14 PM

Agree with you! The team looks very confident! And I'm sure that all decisions were taken carefully, and I hope that, if necessary, the user will quickly respond to everything that will happen in the cryptocurrency market!
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:54:04 PM

I agree with you completely, the Government will seek to son-in-control of the world of cryptocurrency. Therefore, new companies will be very difficult to ICO.

hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:00:33 PM

I agree, I think that putting their value in FIAT would be more stable because the current market situation.
But I think the ETH price, in general, will not be that much affected like the bitcoin price because Etherium has a lot of great projects running on the ETH blockchain which will be released this year.

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:02:53 PM

Its a very challenging project, if somebody could pull this off is the team behind it. Is the main reason i have great expectations.

Yeah, the idea is bold but the timeline is too long.

Take the bitter with the sweet.

I think the timeline is too long but still, i think it is way better than the other projects so i can take the chance.

Yes, but a too long timeline can easily lead to a project that will never finish.
Yes, but if the team have a good plan and stick to it also the money needed are raised time is not a problem.
The only question is whether they fulfill all their obligations at each stage of the roadmap. If so, no matter how long is the project - everybody will be satisfied with the company's activity.
Everything will depend of ICO outcome. The project is big and not simple - I didn't get to read all the whitepaper. Let's hope that large investors who are able to fully study all the aspects of the project will attract the interest.
Yeah, but even before the ico it's important that everything goes smooth as planned. And after the ico as well. But the ico stage is one of the most crucial ones, here you are right
Let's look at things realistically. Not is what is not important stages in the development of the project! All stages are very important! Whether it's ICO, the marketing, the conclusion of preliminary agreements, symposiums, the design of future field activities, etc.

All stages are important. They are related to each other. Token sale for example, will not succeed if the marketing stage does not run as expected. A project is one unity!

These guys have quite the vision: planning every step for over 10 years!

loup

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:14:03 PM

Agree with you! The team looks very confident! And I'm sure that all decisions were taken carefully, and I hope that, if necessary, the user will quickly respond to everything that will happen in the cryptocurrency market!

It gives the impression that they have thought of everything before launching the project. I get the impression that it is a pretty serious team that is behind this.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:19:56 PM

It gives the impression that they have thought of everything before launching the project. I get the impression that it is a pretty serious team that is behind this.

well considering the whitepaper, then yeah pretty much. remains to be seen if they manage to get everything done on time.

hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:23:05 PM

I think this project could be on of the short-term projects which will help the crypto market a lot to stabilise a little bit more. This is seriously no pump and dump coin.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:40:03 PM

Even if it will get regulated and taxed completely, there will still be a lot of value in crypto in the future. As long as exchanges will be up and running, its still the fastest way to transfer money on all the parts of the world.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 08:42:13 PM

yes, the team seems very sure of if and it seems to have planned all the phases of the project in the smallest details, i think it will be a great success despite the fluctuating moment of the crypto coins
loup

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:10:54 PM

Its a very challenging project, if somebody could pull this off is the team behind it. Is the main reason i have great expectations.

Yeah, the idea is bold but the timeline is too long.

Take the bitter with the sweet.

I think the timeline is too long but still, i think it is way better than the other projects so i can take the chance.

Yes, but a too long timeline can easily lead to a project that will never finish.
Yes, but if the team have a good plan and stick to it also the money needed are raised time is not a problem.
The only question is whether they fulfill all their obligations at each stage of the roadmap. If so, no matter how long is the project - everybody will be satisfied with the company's activity.
Everything will depend of ICO outcome. The project is big and not simple - I didn't get to read all the whitepaper. Let's hope that large investors who are able to fully study all the aspects of the project will attract the interest.
Yeah, but even before the ico it's important that everything goes smooth as planned. And after the ico as well. But the ico stage is one of the most crucial ones, here you are right
Let's look at things realistically. Not is what is not important stages in the development of the project! All stages are very important! Whether it's ICO, the marketing, the conclusion of preliminary agreements, symposiums, the design of future field activities, etc.

All stages are important. They are related to each other. Token sale for example, will not succeed if the marketing stage does not run as expected. A project is one unity!

These guys have quite the vision: planning every step for over 10 years!

It is during the ICO when they will raise the money with which they will finance the rest of the project, so it is probably the most important moment. Therefore, they have to dedicate a lot of effort to promote the project to reach as many people as possible.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: