Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:03:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] ARANEOBIT - sharing money, sharing anything  (Read 7993 times)
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:28:33 PM

So transfers in this system will be done in cash or by bank method? I do not understand the concept of this   Huh
As far as I understand, transfers through the bank will be available only at the second stage of realizing the platform.
At the first stage this will be carried out individually and operated through messengers
Strangely, I thought banking platforms were excluded in this system.
I thought that basing the idea of the project was to abandon the classical banking systems and personalize the transactions, is not it?  Huh
That's right, banking systems do not participate directly, everything is determined personally by users who transfer money between each other.
The system only coordinates the actions of users and helps the transaction to pass successfully. If we are talking about the second stage, then the system selects users in such a way that they are next to each other and have one and were clients of one bank, in this case the transfer will be much easier!
So this bot works in an automated mode or is it operated by some special manager?
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:34:01 PM

So transfers in this system will be done in cash or by bank method? I do not understand the concept of this   Huh
As far as I understand, transfers through the bank will be available only at the second stage of realizing the platform.
At the first stage this will be carried out individually and operated through messengers
I thought that basing the idea of the project was to abandon the classical banking systems and personalize the transactions, is not it?  Huh
That's right, banking systems do not participate directly, everything is determined personally by users who transfer money between each other.
The system only coordinates the actions of users and helps the transaction to pass successfully. If we are talking about the second stage, then the system selects users in such a way that they are next to each other and have one and were clients of one bank, in this case the transfer will be much easier!
So this bot works in an automated mode or is it operated by some special manager?
Of course, this works automatically. At certain points, of course, a manager can be connected to solve complex situations, but in general the bot will be fully automated
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:38:51 PM

Of course, this works automatically. At certain points, of course, a manager can be connected to solve complex situations, but in general the bot will be fully automated
If they really managed to automate this process, then this is really very cool.
When can we expect the first real tests of this product?
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:44:08 PM

It depends which country you are interested in. The project is launched in stages around the world. In some countries, a service is already available that works in the first stage.
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:50:08 PM

Will the system take away part of the money when making transfers?
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:54:54 PM

Well, naturally, yes, but how else to monetize such a platform?
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:59:03 PM

And what percentage are we talking about?
Where will this money be written off?
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:02:40 PM

To do this, the platform will charge a commission before each transfer, some of which will be returned to users, and some will be charged by the system. It will be approximately 30% to the best of my knowledge
CathalG (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:24:47 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 11:40:02 PM by CathalG

And why is it divided into two stages?
Why not immediately make the service work from the second stage
It would probably cause more mistakes and obstacles. In practice, the niche isn't that simple. We just want things to run smoothly.  Smiley
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:26:42 PM

Both options are legit.
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:35:40 PM

I thought that basing the idea of the project was to abandon the classical banking systems and personalize the transactions, is not it?  Huh
At the moment, our team is testing the prototype. It's already possible to transfer money from point A to point B. Don't hesitate to follow our Telegram group in order to keep abreast of what's happening:

https://t.me/AraneoBit_En
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:41:07 PM

We charge only $2 (it is a price of 1 Z-TOKEN) for the information about the counterparty of the counter offer.
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:52:27 PM

Kurgesagt's video announcement
[/size]

Hello friends!

Have you already read our article about foresight and the importance of being able to foresee the trends? =>http://bit.ly/2DwE9MD

Kurzgesagt Youtube channel posted an amazing video about the consequences of labour automation:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSKi8HfcxEk&feature=youtu.be.
The video tells us  about the difference between the recent innovations and the innovations that were actual some time ago (a spoiler: the topic is the rapid decrease of workplaces). The video is perfectly made, the English is good and it is a pleasure to watch it.

Next time we will try to reflect on the actual trends of the new year. Stay tuned with AraneoBit!

Read more https://t.me/AraneoBit_En

#moneytransfer #visa #westernunion #ico #cryptocyrrency #p2p
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:53:43 PM

How will the commission be charged at the first stage of the implementation of this product?
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:00:35 PM

How will the commission be charged at the first stage of the implementation of this product?
In fact, at the first stage, the developers did not plan to charge any commission from users.
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:01:29 PM

At the first stage of the implementation the fee (1 Z-TOKEN = $2) will be charged for the information about the counterparty of the counter offer.
zero9119

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:04:10 PM

In fact, at the first stage, the developers did not plan to charge any commission from users.
Really? I thought the commission would be charged in the form of one Z-TOKEN for a money transfer.
vit0z

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

Really? I thought the commission would be charged in the form of one Z-TOKEN for a money transfer.
Not exactly, this token will be levied to search for a counter application as well as access to a private chat for the transfer operation. A transfer fee will not be charged.
zero9119

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:13:11 PM

Not exactly, this token will be levied to search for a counter application as well as access to a private chat for the transfer operation. A transfer fee will not be charged.
Well, in fact, it can be called a kind of transaction, is not it?   Grin
In any case, for the implementation of the operation, some amount will be taken from me, but in tokens.
vit0z

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

Well, in fact, it can be called a kind of transaction, is not it?   Grin
In any case, for the implementation of the operation, some amount will be taken from me, but in tokens.
Well, in principle, technically so it can not be called. But in a sense you are right  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: