Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:03:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] ARANEOBIT - sharing money, sharing anything  (Read 7991 times)
zhaojundong

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:04:33 AM

Hello. Is there a referral system?
Hey. Oh sure. Each user will receive 5 tokens.
And if he invites a friend, he will get 5 more tokens. It's simple.
Wow. It's profitable.
Do you know when the pre-sale ends?
Yes I know. The pre-sale ends on March 15th.
You have very little time left to get a good bonus.
So I need to hurry. What is the bonus now?
And how will it decrease over time?
Now the bonus is up to 50%. But tomorrow it will be up to 35%.
Then every week will be reduced by 5%.
Is there an application on the phone to make it more convenient?
Do not always have a computer near.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:10:37 AM

Hello. Is there a referral system?
Hey. Oh sure. Each user will receive 5 tokens.
And if he invites a friend, he will get 5 more tokens. It's simple.
Wow. It's profitable.
Do you know when the pre-sale ends?
Yes I know. The pre-sale ends on March 15th.
You have very little time left to get a good bonus.
So I need to hurry. What is the bonus now?
And how will it decrease over time?
Now the bonus is up to 50%. But tomorrow it will be up to 35%.
Then every week will be reduced by 5%.
Is there an application on the phone to make it more convenient?
Do not always have a computer near.
Yes of course. The app is only released for Android.
The rest of the system is still in development.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:16:45 AM

The project team consists of only Russian. This is normal?
Where are the employees from other countries?
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:22:49 AM

What's bad about it? The creators of the project decided to dial a team speaking the same language.
It's so much more convenient and easier to work together.
vvv8

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:28:56 AM

What's bad about it? The creators of the project decided to dial a team speaking the same language.
Do you think they are good at everything? It's Russian, dude. Cheesy
They are not very capable.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:35:02 AM

In vain do you think so. They are very clever guys.
And they came up with an interesting project.
vvv8

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:41:18 AM

Let's see if they manage. The tasks are grandiose.
I want to see how they will do this.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:47:32 AM

And it seems to me that they will succeed. Maybe not right away, but after a while, for sure.
If they can attract enough users, everything will be fine.
vvv8

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:53:53 AM

And it seems to me that they will succeed. Maybe not right away, but after a while, for sure.
For this you need to work actively. I'm not sure what they can do.
We will find out about this later.
CathalG (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:16:30 AM

Can you suggest us the way of successfully attracting new potential customers?  Smiley
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

I alone notice that recently a lot of projects began to appear and at the same time very intriguing?
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:44:42 PM

I alone notice that recently a lot of projects began to appear and at the same time very intriguing?

I agree with you, the projects literally every day began to emerge while being sufficiently prepared and determined to conquer the market
elrugrim

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:51:25 PM

I agree with you, the projects literally every day began to emerge while being sufficiently prepared and determined to conquer the market

What do you think, with what it can be generally connected? Why is this activity taking place right now?
23coins

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:58:02 PM

What do you think, with what it can be generally connected? Why is this activity taking place right now?

I thought about it, here I see several reasons. Either this is just a coincidence, or the offensive is causing a new upsurge in the community and because of this the developers decide to release projects at this time
elrugrim

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:07:41 PM

I thought about it, here I see several reasons. Either this is just a coincidence, or the offensive is causing a new upsurge in the community and because of this the developers decide to release projects at this time

Good guesses, I'll also think about it, it's quite interesting. By the way about this project, have you already read the description?
23coins

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:14:14 PM

Good guesses, I'll also think about it, it's quite interesting. By the way about this project, have you already read the description?

In an easy measure, I read, but not all the points I understood about the idea of ​​the project
elrugrim

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:21:22 PM

In an easy measure, I read, but not all the points I understood about the idea of ​​the project

Can you at least explain this? And then I did not even have time to get acquainted with the description of the project
23coins

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:28:00 PM

Can you at least explain this? And then I did not even have time to get acquainted with the description of the project

In general, the main idea of ​​the project is P2P network that will allow you to make cross-border transfers with our application quickly and with a minimal commission
elrugrim

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:34:38 PM

In general, the main idea of ​​the project is P2P network that will allow you to make cross-border transfers with our application quickly and with a minimal commission

Wow, this is definitely something new, I myself have not fully understood this environment yet, but I'm just starting, so this project will be a good support for me
23coins

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:41:18 PM

Wow, this is definitely something new, I myself have not fully understood this environment yet, but I'm just starting, so this project will be a good support for me

You see, that's why it's not for nothing that you noticed it at this stage, it shows activity and you can even get into the project team)
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: