Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:47:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19245 times)
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:29:41 PM

Me to, never heard about IMDB manipulation. Also a quick google does not shows a problem with the votes.
And in my opinion most time they fit.
You got any examples?
IMDB - this good example, and I think this rating platform objectively assesses the films! Although of course I've heard about the cases of manipulation, but these were single instances and they are suppressed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:50:43 PM

Me to, never heard about IMDB manipulation. Also a quick google does not shows a problem with the votes.
You got any examples?
IMDB - this good example, and I think this rating platform objectively assesses the films! Although of course I've heard about the cases of manipulation, but these were single instances and they are suppressed.

When we speak about movies in my opinion it's also a matter a personal tastes. Maybe one movie is rated with 5 star but I don't like it or it's too overvalued

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:30:41 PM

Many have commented and asked for something like a Repu demo, but I believe there is some complexity to accomplish this, the Team would need Real Profiles to apply, or their analysis would be worthless, perhaps a test system with paid volunteers to provide their data. It's really complex, I hope for demo videos that would be satisfying for now.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:34:54 PM

You got any examples?

You can manipulate IMDB rating system by gathering a group angry people and support of social media, if you have a group like this on your back, you can give lots of 1 rating to film and decrease the overall rating of the film..

I think REPU devs should hire a manager in here to provide info or answer questions about the project.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:51:15 PM

You got any examples?

When we speak about movies in my opinion it's also a matter a personal tastes. Maybe one movie is rated with 5 star but I don't like it or it's too overvalued
It will depend on people to people how they rate others. I am just very interested what will happen to people who have very bad ratings. I hope they will not get isolated from the society which causes even more troubles.

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:08:29 PM

You got any examples?

IMDB is an evaluation platform that only concerns the film industry. It's not just movies when it's REPU. Of course rating is influenced by everyone's expectations. To give an example, As for a movie, it depends on what gender they prefer. And with REPU, evaluations will the same , influenced by everyone's expectations.
Let's take the example, a waiter in a restaurant. Some can only evaluate the waiter just for how they were served.Others can do the evaluation for the time they were served  Or for some, could count human face. It would be good that, besides the evaluation made, to have a possibility to leave the opinion of the evaluated person.And someone to check the ratings.

Now you ask yourself how can they check them?

Simple. Whoever evaluates on the REPU platform, should have a real profile, and in turn be checked and evaluated in turn.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:24:08 PM

I think it’s a nice way to reward investors to offer an early access to the closed beta. I’m really curious to see how the platform will work and how the REPU team will developp the project in the future.

Sure thing.. however if there would be a demo already available I think they would get funding a lot easier.
I agree with you. Nowadays a lot of cheating and projects must now not only to promise but also to show the results to convince investors!
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:36:18 PM

I think it’s a nice way to reward investors to offer an early access to the closed beta. I’m really curious to see how the platform will work and how the REPU team will developp the project in the future.

Sure thing.. however if there would be a demo already available I think they would get funding a lot easier.
I agree with you. Nowadays a lot of cheating and projects must now not only to promise but also to show the results to convince investors!

I think we are sort of seeing that reflected in the market as well. Those that joined crypto in the past months looking for quick gains are now learning that prices can actually go down and that they should DYOR

Je.hitler

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:56:26 PM

I think we are sort of seeing that reflected in the market as well. Those that joined crypto in the past months looking for quick gains are now learning that prices can actually go down and that they should DYOR
It's hard to imagine how the platform will be integrated and how it will work from the top to the end. As they say we should wait until 2-3 Quarter to test public beta version of the platform.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:20:26 PM

every two days i am coming here and see here a lot of news and interest of community increasing. Repu project is unique and going successful. i think this is best time to invest on Repu. i also mention this project to my friends. they liked concept of Repu.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:15:43 PM

every two days i am coming here and see here a lot of news and interest of community increasing. Repu project is unique and going successful. i think this is best time to invest on Repu. i also mention this project to my friends. they liked concept of Repu.

yes Repu project is unique and going successful. A reputation management tool is very powerful if it working. Wink
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:36:51 PM

It's only good that we don't go up infinite. It gives people the time to cool down the hype and fomo. And it's a moment to educate yourself

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:38:03 PM

It's hard to imagine how the platform will be integrated and how it will work from the top to the end. As they say we should wait until 2-3 Quarter to test public beta version of the platform.

With many blockchain projects/ICOs I really have my doubts because they seem too ambitious. I think many of them (for example healthcare) will be facing legal issues. But for a reputation/rating platform, I think it is easy to implement.

Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:04:27 PM

Is Repu trying to replace all existing rating systems? Hasn't Google tried to do that, and failed at it? Or Facebook on their own platforms. What chance does Repu stand against those giants? I think those companies have too much at stake to allow a different competitor in their territory.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:49:50 AM

Project status reports like that is totally needed at this stage of the project. Well done  Smiley. Please publish it regulary!
Just to hope that you working hard is not enough to invest.
Totally agree with you. If the information are not regularly updated then the project will lose its audience(

I concur! Regular updates (preferably bi-monthly) are a must!

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:55:52 AM

Is Repu trying to replace all existing rating systems? Hasn't Google tried to do that, and failed at it? Or Facebook on their own platforms. What chance does Repu stand against those giants? I think those companies have too much at stake to allow a different competitor in their territory.
Really?  is there any source to read about that?
I want to see what was their plan and what was their rating systems looks like.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:11:11 AM

You got any examples?

IMDB is an evaluation platform that only concerns the film industry. It's not just movies when it's REPU. Of course rating is influenced by everyone's expectations. To give an example, As for a movie, it depends on what gender they prefer. And with REPU, evaluations will the same , influenced by everyone's expectations.
Let's take the example, a waiter in a restaurant. Some can only evaluate the waiter just for how they were served.Others can do the evaluation for the time they were served  Or for some, could count human face. It would be good that, besides the evaluation made, to have a possibility to leave the opinion of the evaluated person.And someone to check the ratings.

Simple. Whoever evaluates on the REPU platform, should have a real profile, and in turn be checked and evaluated in turn.

agree with you, every one on this platform should have real profile for evaluated the reputation. but, everything can be manipulated, such as angry people can made group that will give reputation for cash. this is the problem for devs

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:33:23 AM

You got any examples?

agree with you, every one on this platform should have real profile for evaluated the reputation. but, everything can be manipulated, such as angry people can made group that will give reputation for cash. this is the problem for devs

look at how elegant Steam is handling their own reputation system. There are overall reviews and recent review now just to filter out shitstorms about recent updates. Good move i think
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:18:39 AM

You got any examples?

look at how elegant Steam is handling their own reputation system. There are overall reviews and recent review now just to filter out shitstorms about recent updates. Good move i think

Agree a reputation system should give you an overview, cannot be just the number, no matter what, somebody will always give the minimum score
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:35:51 AM

You got any examples?

Agree a reputation system should give you an overview, cannot be just the number, no matter what, somebody will always give the minimum score

I think they need to come up with a smart algo besides just scoring and ranks . Another internal rep for abusers of the system. Those who abuse the system gets penalty or something to avoid misuse
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: