Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:45:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:38:17 AM

Me to, never heard about IMDB manipulation. Also a quick google does not shows a problem with the votes.
And in my opinion most time they fit.
You got any examples?
IMDB - this good example, and I think this rating platform objectively assesses the films! Although of course I've heard about the cases of manipulation, but these were single instances and they are suppressed.

When we speak about movies in my opinion it's also a matter a personal tastes. Maybe one movie is rated with 5 star but I don't like it or it's too overvalued

IMDB is an evaluation platform that only concerns the film industry. It's not just movies when it's REPU. Of course rating is influenced by everyone's expectations. To give an example, As for a movie, it depends on what gender they prefer. And with REPU, evaluations will the same , influenced by everyone's expectations.
Let's take the example, a waiter in a restaurant. Some can only evaluate the waiter just for how they were served.Others can do the evaluation for the time they were served  Or for some, could count human face. It would be good that, besides the evaluation made, to have a possibility to leave the opinion of the evaluated person.And someone to check the ratings.

Now you ask yourself how can they check them?

Simple. Whoever evaluates on the REPU platform, should have a real profile, and in turn be checked and evaluated in turn.

agree with you, every one on this platform should have real profile for evaluated the reputation. but, everything can be manipulated, such as angry people can made group that will give reputation for cash. this is the problem for devs

look at how elegant Steam is handling their own reputation system. There are overall reviews and recent review now just to filter out shitstorms about recent updates. Good move i think

Agree a reputation system should give you an overview, cannot be just the number, no matter what, somebody will always give the minimum score

I'm still wondering how they will tackle paid bad reviews.. in India you can pay for votings. We've seen this in other review platforms.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:43:54 AM

Me to, never heard about IMDB manipulation. Also a quick google does not shows a problem with the votes.
You got any examples?
IMDB - this good example, and I think this rating platform objectively assesses the films! Although of course I've heard about the cases of manipulation, but these were single instances and they are suppressed.

When we speak about movies in my opinion it's also a matter a personal tastes. Maybe one movie is rated with 5 star but I don't like it or it's too overvalued

IMDB is an evaluation platform that only concerns the film industry. It's not just movies when it's REPU. Of course rating is influenced by everyone's expectations. To give an example, As for a movie, it depends on what gender they prefer. And with REPU, evaluations will the same , influenced by everyone's expectations.
Let's take the example, a waiter in a restaurant. Some can only evaluate the waiter just for how they were served.Others can do the evaluation for the time they were served  Or for some, could count human face. It would be good that, besides the evaluation made, to have a possibility to leave the opinion of the evaluated person.And someone to check the ratings.

Simple. Whoever evaluates on the REPU platform, should have a real profile, and in turn be checked and evaluated in turn.

agree with you, every one on this platform should have real profile for evaluated the reputation. but, everything can be manipulated, such as angry people can made group that will give reputation for cash. this is the problem for devs

look at how elegant Steam is handling their own reputation system. There are overall reviews and recent review now just to filter out shitstorms about recent updates. Good move i think

Agree a reputation system should give you an overview, cannot be just the number, no matter what, somebody will always give the minimum score

I'm still wondering how they will tackle paid bad reviews.. in India you can pay for votings. We've seen this in other review platforms.

maybe they are protected by something like an authority which monitors the movement and blocks imposter
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:59:17 AM

You got any examples?

maybe they are protected by something like an authority which monitors the movement and blocks imposter

they did mention that they have different methods of screening to determine valid reviews. it remains to be seen what methods are those.

qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:07:37 AM

You got any examples?

I think the reputation system is well prepared, till can't be manipulated
because the manipulation can be detrimental, so waiting for the work of this project system

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:43:18 AM

You got any examples?

I think the reputation system is well prepared, till can't be manipulated
because the manipulation can be detrimental, so waiting for the work of this project system

manipulation is problematic, but I think it won't happen with this system
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:00:18 AM

we all talk about how good this project is and yesterday bitcointalk came up with the MERIT system Smiley

it is a reputation system like liking each other, but it is needed for everyone to collect merits in order to rank up T_T"

please merit me Smiley

here is the link to theymos merit system: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0
DoctorMoney

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:10:12 AM

we all talk about how good this project is and yesterday bitcointalk came up with the MERIT system Smiley

it is a reputation system like liking each other, but it is needed for everyone to collect merits in order to rank up T_T"

please merit me Smiley

here is the link to theymos merit system: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

Yes, thank you for mentioning this, the merit system is a fix to the trust issue handled by the website as people tend to lose ability to merit worthy people just by meriting unworthy thus making meriting bad people not worth it, also take in consideration that I have limited merit points per month as everyone else.

I would have merited you for mentioning this but I'm not sure if I can I will try , thank you.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1345120)
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:31:11 AM

You got any examples?

I agreed with you about this. Payed ratings would be a big problem because it would only help the rich. Imagine what will happen if millionaires start to do this.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:45:54 AM

Is Repu trying to replace all existing rating systems? Hasn't Google tried to do that, and failed at it? Or Facebook on their own platforms. What chance does Repu stand against those giants? I think those companies have too much at stake to allow a different competitor in their territory.
Really?  is there any source to read about that?
I want to see what was their plan and what was their rating systems looks like.

But what existing rating systems are you talking about? LinkedIn, Tripadvisor and similar? They are too concentrated on a certain area, they don't have as broad concept as Repu.
Also, I never heard about Google or Facebook trying to introduce anything similar...

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:10:54 AM

Is Repu trying to replace all existing rating systems? Hasn't Google tried to do that, and failed at it? Or Facebook on their own platforms. What chance does Repu stand against those giants? I think those companies have too much at stake to allow a different competitor in their territory.
Really?  is there any source to read about that?

But what existing rating systems are you talking about? LinkedIn, Tripadvisor and similar? They are too concentrated on a certain area, they don't have as broad concept as Repu.
Also, I never heard about Google or Facebook trying to introduce anything similar...
Me neither. These companies are focused on other than rating things so it shouldn't be many serious competitors for Repu. They have to unite all the ratings e.g. personal, business and so on.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:48:59 AM

You got any examples?

I agreed with you about this. Payed ratings would be a big problem because it would only help the rich. Imagine what will happen if millionaires start to do this.

Well this is, of course, a problem but the devs already said that they are working on this to get it on a really low percentage of votings.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:01:23 PM

You got any examples?

Well this is, of course, a problem but the devs already said that they are working on this to get it on a really low percentage of votings.

This is probably one of the reasons why the demo will only be available later on. Coding the AI and rating system in a way to minimize fraudulent ratings is not easily done.
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 12:02:42 PM

You got any examples?

I'm not pro payed ratings... If we want honest ratings, they should refrain from giving the opportunity to pay for ratings...
This is the core of a rating system... but I would also try to build in a system to avoid "troll"-ratings... some compatitors could use this ratingsystem to take down another company.. which should be tackled.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:49:02 PM

Really?  is there any source to read about that?

Me neither. These companies are focused on other than rating things so it shouldn't be many serious competitors for Repu. They have to unite all the ratings e.g. personal, business and so on.
It is the first news that I have about Google and Facebook tried something similar. Until now, I had never heard that anyone had tried to carry out a project like this.

beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:35:07 PM

This is probably one of the reasons why the demo will only be available later on. Coding the AI and rating system in a way to minimize fraudulent ratings is not easily done.

Ok, i can understand this. It is not that easy to release a demo without minimizing fraudulent ratings. But they can make a video about what are they working on. So we can at least see some graphics.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:09:50 PM

Ok, i can understand this. It is not that easy to release a demo without minimizing fraudulent ratings. But they can make a video about what are they working on. So we can at least see some graphics.

I thought they already had some ideas on how to minimize the chance of fraudulent ratings before they start to offer the project.The idea that will differ from any other projects. If so, they can just implement it into a program so everybody will know how the things will run.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:14:36 PM

I thought they already had some ideas on how to minimize the chance of fraudulent ratings before they start to offer the project.The idea that will differ from any other projects. If so, they can just implement it into a program so everybody will know how the things will run.
For Repu analysis they have two possibilities, to implement their own profiles together with volunteers, which would not be easy to achieve, or to develop a platform with fictitious profiles, with all the tools they want to make available to users, but maybe they already have something better in mind
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:24:36 PM

It is the first news that I have about Google and Facebook tried something similar. Until now, I had never heard that anyone had tried to carry out a project like this.

What if Facebook implements their own reputation rating system, would this be an issue for repu?

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:59:11 PM

What if Facebook implements their own reputation rating system, would this be an issue for repu?
In any sphere there is competition, but for each of the parties there will always be a contingent.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:05:53 PM

In any sphere there is competition, but for each of the parties there will always be a contingent.

if repu give better reputation system, people will use repu as reputation system.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: