Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:40:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:16:24 AM

I first saw this project I was immediately interested in the team from this project
this team later I think it will be very thorough in the supervise or the start of this project and this is a very good prefix

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:18:54 AM

a general thought: I hope republicans will be the killer of all these MLM asses on facebook

i hate those guys too!! a mlm detector would be a great implementation
Repu_project

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:18:21 AM

Guys, it is so great to hear your excitement to have the beta version released already! We are excited even more, however, every element must be composed wisely and has to be strategically thought through, in order to avoid errors Smiley
We aim to complete all steps strategically and wisely, in order to have an amazing final product.
Faster is not always better, especially if doing something in a rush Smiley
Therefore, we appreciate your patience and wish extra patience to our community members and to us also Wink

Thank you Smiley

A very good news, at least now we know they are working hard on the project.. ICO will do good

For many people this will even be an incentive to join the ICO so that they can partiipate in the beta test.

You're right. In fact it's a very encouraging incentive.
Also good to receive regular updates from the team, you should keep it up, it reduces the speculation.

I agree, it is important that there are regular updates from the developers, on what stage the project is at. So that the concerned community does not worry about the lack of connection with the developers.
I do not remember that there were any problems with communication, developers always respond any questions quickly enough  Smiley

No, they had a period of silence in early January. And they still have not answered the simple question of where, in which country and city, the initial launch of their project will take place.

I think that they generally could be a bit more active in this thread, yet regarding your question they might have just overlooked it.

Our apologies for not answering the question! You mean the place where the platform will be launched or where it will be available?
Our team is located in Ukraine Smiley
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:21:51 AM

Well, now the forum has a merit system which basically something repu offers.

I think they will make a way better job than bitcointalk's poor program.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:24:13 AM

Don't think Facebook hasn't thought it through. They dumbed down their rating system from thumbs up and thumbs down to just like.

Because if you think about it it doesn't matter how precise the rating of single person is. Everyone has their own mental scale, what I think is worth a 4.68886 is worth a 2.474749297 to someone else. If you then average that down with thousands of ratings does it really matter if you or me have a 10 decimals precise rating? No, those decimals disappear in the crowd. You might as well have said "I like this" or say nothing if you don't. And you simply count the number of likes and compare that to something else.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:39:31 AM

Don't think Facebook hasn't thought it through. They dumbed down their rating system from thumbs up and thumbs down to just like.

Because if you think about it it doesn't matter how precise the rating of single person is. Everyone has their own mental scale, what I think is worth a 4.68886 is worth a 2.474749297 to someone else. If you then average that down with thousands of ratings does it really matter if you or me have a 10 decimals precise rating? No, those decimals disappear in the crowd. You might as well have said "I like this" or say nothing if you don't. And you simply count the number of likes and compare that to something else.

But Facebook generally is not about your professional life, just personal. The platform itself is about something else, you can't really compare it.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:47:41 AM

But Facebook generally is not about your professional life, just personal. The platform itself is about something else, you can't really compare it.

Yep that's true. Facebook has some professional use too but is mainly for the social aspect in interpersonal relations. I think in such case no ratingsystem should be implemented, because it is much to dangerous.

For professional use on the other case it is useful, as far as fake ratings are could be kept on a real minimum.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:16:16 PM

Well, now the forum has a merit system which basically something repu offers.

I think they will make a way better job than bitcointalk's poor program.

The merit system is very confusing. I gave away a merit point because I thought I would be getting more. apperently that was my only one to give away. I just figured it would be like reddit where you upvote good comments and such. Wish we got some notice and better explanation about it

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:16:58 PM

When is the presale going to start? is there already an official announcement made by the dev team?
Repu_project

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:29:38 PM

When is the presale going to start? is there already an official announcement made by the dev team?

The presale will start very soon, the completion of the smart contract is on the finish line.
We didn't make official announcements yet about the exact start dates, but we will in several days! Everyone who is interested, should get whitelisted on our website in order to be among first to receive updates and official announcements.
mtseo (OP)

Activity: 156

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:42:43 PM

Hey guys! 👋
We are happy to announce ✅staring of the Closed Round sales in only 1 week!✅
Moreover, we’ll provide ‼️EARLY BIRDS PROMO BONUSE - 10% FOR THE FIRST 100 ETH.‼️
These bonuses will be provided to the existing bonus program.

Details of the Closed round:

• Minimum investment - 1 ETH
  • Bonuses - starting from 2 ETH
  • Early birds bonuses - 10% of bonus for the first 100 ETH

CHANCE TO WIN up to 600.000 REPU tokens in LOTTERY

If you plan to invest
Fill out this short form: https://goo.gl/forms/5fARHKCgxzdgQHh12
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:51:09 PM

This is a very popular project, reputation ranking system can be used in all walks of life, especially the enterprise recruitment staff can refer to the candidate's reputation, to recruit the right person for their own enterprise.

But, there are severe downsides also. People will always fake themselves to get the good rating which obviously leads to a fake world.

that's my worry as well, however the dev's did reply saying they have a good system for weeding out the fakes

I'm talking about fake human nature. No one can weed that out but still, it would make the world a lot faker.

You are right, the same goes for TripAdvisor! The only thing that makes tripadvisor reliable is the number of users, the more people and more reviews are made the more the information is reliable. The same would be for Repu!

I don't think TripAdvisor and REPU can be compared as the rating here has a whole different meaning.

Yes, also TripAdvisor's system is very open to fraud.

I would prefer something like imdb. Solid voting and not very possible to cheat. But they are both very different thing than social rating.

IMDB is also known to manipulate ratings and votes on internal levels.

Could you give an example for IMDB manipulation? All I know about is that many people either vote 1 star or 10 stars in order to maximize the impact of their vote, even though this is not how the 10 star system is supposed to work. If you think a movie is good you should rate it a 7 or 8 but not a 10.
I guess REPU can learn a lot form other platforms by analyzing them. However, the shortcomings of human nature will always be there.

There were few cases I heard about and most of them come in the form of fake or purchased IMBD accounts. Here's one example to look at : https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/4bq3y1/fake_or_purchased_imdb_accounts_are_rating_batman/
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:32:56 PM

Hey guys! 👋
Moreover, we’ll provide ‼️EARLY BIRDS PROMO BONUSE - 10% FOR THE FIRST 100 ETH.‼️

If you plan to invest

The chance to win repu tokens in lottery, is this only for investors, or is it open for everyone?

Axcel-m

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

Lottery for a infomation. Sounds too good. Is is Spam or a verified Promo?
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:43:00 PM

Hey guys! 👋

If you plan to invest

Here we go, token sale finally is starting soon! I like that they don't have such huge bonusses as 50% or even more as we often see in other presales.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mtseo (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:43:06 PM

Hey guys! 👋

If you plan to invest

The chance to win repu tokens in lottery, is this only for investors, or is it open for everyone?

Yes, Chance to take part in lottery is only for investors. The rules:

The lottery will be held in 2 stages with prize pools of 600,000 and 650,000 tokens accordingly - after Pre-ICO
and ICO. Within 2 weeks upon completion of each stage, the first 5 winners will be selected - these are the 5 largest
sums in descending order that will be credited to our account, and 45 random winners who will receive tokens.
Distribution of tokens among winners:
• 1st place - 10%
• 2nd place - 5%
• 3rd place - 3%
• 4th place - 2%
• 5th place - 1%
• 6-50 place - 80% (evenly distributed)
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:11:19 PM

Hey guys! 👋

If you plan to invest

Yes, Chance to take part in lottery is only for investors. The rules:

The lottery will be held in 2 stages with prize pools of 600,000 and 650,000 tokens accordingly - after Pre-ICO
and ICO. Within 2 weeks upon completion of each stage, the first 5 winners will be selected - these are the 5 largest
sums in descending order that will be credited to our account, and 45 random winners who will receive tokens.
Distribution of tokens among winners:
• 1st place - 10%
• 2nd place - 5%
• 3rd place - 3%
• 4th place - 2%
• 5th place - 1%
• 6-50 place - 80% (evenly distributed)

This promo will certainly bring in some more investors. I have to count my Ether left...
cake101

Activity: 125
Merit: 11

Get your share of the future!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:16:02 PM

We live in a world where people get to express their thoughts carelessly. I guess REPU is a perfect project for social industry. However It would be awkward to see how people rates you or other people seeing your ratings. Got pros & cons on this.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:45:20 PM

Guys, it is so great to hear your excitement to have the beta version released already! We are excited even more, however, every element must be composed wisely and has to be strategically thought through, in order to avoid errors Smiley
We aim to complete all steps strategically and wisely, in order to have an amazing final product.
Therefore, we appreciate your patience and wish extra patience to our community members and to us also Wink

Thank you Smiley

A very good news, at least now we know they are working hard on the project.. ICO will do good

For many people this will even be an incentive to join the ICO so that they can partiipate in the beta test.

Also good to receive regular updates from the team, you should keep it up, it reduces the speculation.

I agree, it is important that there are regular updates from the developers, on what stage the project is at. So that the concerned community does not worry about the lack of connection with the developers.
I do not remember that there were any problems with communication, developers always respond any questions quickly enough  Smiley

No, they had a period of silence in early January. And they still have not answered the simple question of where, in which country and city, the initial launch of their project will take place.

I think that they generally could be a bit more active in this thread, yet regarding your question they might have just overlooked it.

Our apologies for not answering the question! You mean the place where the platform will be launched or where it will be available?

I do not need to know the ratings of the waiter or the taxi driver or the cashier of any one in the bank who are over 1000 kilometers away. Therefore, the question of the place of launch of the project. Since your team will need to enter into partnership agreements with the owners of restaurants, shops, wherever staff can be assessed, and so on. After all, the client will not be able to rate the service to the same waiter, if he does not know who it is? As you wrote in the document, there will be a bar code to identify the employee. Correctly?
mtseo (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:51:23 PM

Thank you Smiley

I do not need to know the ratings of the waiter or the taxi driver or the cashier of any one in the bank who are over 1000 kilometers away. Therefore, the question of the place of launch of the project. Since your team will need to enter into partnership agreements with the owners of restaurants, shops, wherever staff can be assessed, and so on. After all, the client will not be able to rate the service to the same waiter, if he does not know who it is? As you wrote in the document, there will be a bar code to identify the employee. Correctly?

We'll use geolocation and public DB of the locations. Moreover, the system will be recognizing every user of the platform automatic. The main locations, that we are planning to start is Europe, Asia, USA and will be expanding it.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: