Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:55:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19244 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 06:17:39 AM

I haven't been here a few days, is there any news about the project, new partnerships, something else?

Beside the partnership announced few days back for the moment no. But in few weeks there may be a mvp ready, so that will be possible to try the rating system even if its in an early stage

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:14:23 AM

I haven't been here a few days, is there any news about the project, new partnerships, something else?

Beside the partnership announced few days back for the moment no. But in few weeks there may be a mvp ready, so that will be possible to try the rating system even if its in an early stage

an mvp? you mean a demo? that would be nice. the demo should come before the ICO usually.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:18:14 AM

Another situation that's going to be hard to fix: rivals downrating each other. Obviously sports clubs (but who cares if they have bullshit ratings), but also competing businesses. Their employees will be accepted as real ratings since they're real people, but they could be given a little bonus from their boss to downrate the competitor.

Would be nice to hear from the devs how they would like to overcome this problem. An AI can surely filter out false ratings but is probably not suitable for for payed people who downvote something

I think the bitter truth is that it is impossible for AI to overcome this problem - at least not completely. There is just not enough personal information that is easily available for an AI to incorporate - unless you are the NSA.,

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:03:10 AM

Another situation that's going to be hard to fix: rivals downrating each other. Obviously sports clubs (but who cares if they have bullshit ratings), but also competing businesses. Their employees will be accepted as real ratings since they're real people, but they could be given a little bonus from their boss to downrate the competitor.

Would be nice to hear from the devs how they would like to overcome this problem. An AI can surely filter out false ratings but is probably not suitable for for payed people who downvote something

I think the bitter truth is that it is impossible for AI to overcome this problem - at least not completely. There is just not enough personal information that is easily available for an AI to incorporate - unless you are the NSA.,

Well in the beginning they will probably be in need of using their AI and manual controls too. If the system is running and get more and more input, also for what the AI has to check (develop the AI more and more), maybe after some time it would be possible to find such ratings thanks to the AI alone.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:13:41 AM

Agreed it is not a small project involving ai to rate profiles. Also there will be legal issues in my opinion
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:48:02 AM

Excellent, the readiness of the mvp is good news, it will be able to assess the reaction of the community, thanks for the information!

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:57:57 AM

an mvp? you mean a demo? that would be nice. the demo should come before the ICO usually.

This is the definition of mvp https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimum_viable_product

In the roadmap the state it should be available in Q2
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:33:38 AM

This is the definition of mvp https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimum_viable_product

cool thanks for the info, i hope it will be available soon.
jonnytracker

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:37:38 AM

This will clear all the skeptics of Repu and all those questions how it will and will not work
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:45:33 AM

Any infos if the pre-ICO started or is the private sale still ongoing? I am quite confused now about this  Huh

check the website man, the closed round is now live

Yes, but shouldn't it be over aleady?

I think it should, but devs announced the private sale very late, so I guess it postponed the whole thing somehow. It looks a bit off actually, since we don't have any details about the main sale, usually these stuff are set in advance.

postponing the main sale is correct choice, after the market recovers a little bit more, then they'll start the main sale. With this choice, they'll definitely raise more investment.

the market has already recovered mostly. the sale is safe to start any time now.

I am still behind in my portfolio which is all time high in the beginning of the january. So thinking from my point of view, we have some road to go:)but you are right markets gained trust from investors in last few days.

The market hasn't yet fully recovered. A few weeks back we were close to breaking the trillion dollar mark. We are still far away from that mark right now. I hope we'll see it crossed over the course of this year.
But try to see the bright side. The progress is visible and apparent, so it will hopefully go on further. As for total market capitalization, this is only numbers, we have to care of what we have not of everything

That's of course correct, but I personally believe if we break the trillion dollar mark this could give crypto really a huge push forward. That would be a huge psychological barrier to overcome, just my thoughts.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:03:32 AM

Any infos if the pre-ICO started or is the private sale still ongoing? I am quite confused now about this  Huh

check the website man, the closed round is now live

Yes, but shouldn't it be over aleady?

I think it should, but devs announced the private sale very late, so I guess it postponed the whole thing somehow. It looks a bit off actually, since we don't have any details about the main sale, usually these stuff are set in advance.

postponing the main sale is correct choice, after the market recovers a little bit more, then they'll start the main sale. With this choice, they'll definitely raise more investment.

the market has already recovered mostly. the sale is safe to start any time now.

I am still behind in my portfolio which is all time high in the beginning of the january. So thinking from my point of view, we have some road to go:)but you are right markets gained trust from investors in last few days.

The market hasn't yet fully recovered. A few weeks back we were close to breaking the trillion dollar mark. We are still far away from that mark right now. I hope we'll see it crossed over the course of this year.
But try to see the bright side. The progress is visible and apparent, so it will hopefully go on further. As for total market capitalization, this is only numbers, we have to care of what we have not of everything

That's of course correct, but I personally believe if we break the trillion dollar mark this could give crypto really a huge push forward. That would be a huge psychological barrier to overcome, just my thoughts.
Do you think it's like 100 kg for a weightlifter? Well, they have said the same about reaching 10k USD by BTC, but I did not notice any apparent changes. As for me, 1 thrillion is just a figure, and it will pass unnoticeable by many people. BTW, not IF but WHEN we break that mark:)
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:06:34 AM

You can rate everything, food, hardware, hotels, shops, sellers, etc, etc.
So I think they need some partnerships with the famous restaurant/hotel critics or something like that to attract more people.
I dont really know about them, but there are people like that in some movies (about hotel or restaurant).

This idea is very good. if to enter into agreements with world-famous critics, this will inspire more confidence in customers about spravedlivosti assessments on this platform

What about using REPU as a general hub for all kinds of reviews, hotels restaurants,books,movies or else? like imdb ratings, booking.com ratings in one app?

It would be good of course to have a platform that unifies all the above mentioned ratings, but I'd say it will be quite hard to beat booking.com for example or even imdb, goodreads, tripadvisor, etc. These platforms are well established, they have a lot of users. We'll see what industry REPU gonna start with.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:14:45 PM

You can rate everything, food, hardware, hotels, shops, sellers, etc, etc.
So I think they need some partnerships with the famous restaurant/hotel critics or something like that to attract more people.
I dont really know about them, but there are people like that in some movies (about hotel or restaurant).

This idea is very good. if to enter into agreements with world-famous critics, this will inspire more confidence in customers about spravedlivosti assessments on this platform

What about using REPU as a general hub for all kinds of reviews, hotels restaurants,books,movies or else? like imdb ratings, booking.com ratings in one app?

It would be good of course to have a platform that unifies all the above mentioned ratings, but I'd say it will be quite hard to beat booking.com for example or even imdb, goodreads, tripadvisor, etc. These platforms are well established, they have a lot of users. We'll see what industry REPU gonna start with.

Yes, there's also the danger that the app becomes too overloaded and hard to navigate. But if the system works I can imagine Repu expanding into different fields.
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:22:30 PM

It's clear that the system will be self learning along the way, and will get better the further it gets.
But i'm still convinced that this should not be a 100% AI system, but some human interference is needed

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:26:19 PM

It's clear that the system will be self learning along the way, and will get better the further it gets.
But i'm still convinced that this should not be a 100% AI system, but some human interference is needed

There will be manual checks of ratings, especially at the early stage of the platform so that the AI has time to learn.  Smiley
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:29:15 PM

Are there any infos about the partnership which was announced before? How are they using each other?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:05:50 PM

Are there any infos about the partnership which was announced before? How are they using each other?

They announced it was Opporty.

Oh sorry, you know already and asking what is the details of it. I wonder the same thing now after reading yours.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:34:44 PM

Oh sorry, you know already and asking what is the details of it. I wonder the same thing now after reading yours.

Opperty is doing something with proof-of-expertise . A scoring system for business worthiness. Seems like an overlap in functionality which could lead to a good partnership.

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
jonnytracker

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:51:39 PM

Opperty is doing something with proof-of-expertise . A scoring system for business worthiness. Seems like an overlap in functionality which could lead to a good partnership.

Partnership could make things complicated, Repu must have a different algorithm from opperty
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:57:05 PM

There will be manual checks of ratings, especially at the early stage of the platform so that the AI has time to learn.  Smiley

Its not like there will be just one review of specific thing, more people will be able to give a grade to the same thing and frauds will soon be discovered if they will try to manipulate information's.
They will also have to hire a team to deal with user interactions.

Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: