Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:22:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 538 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] profit switching auto-exchanging pool - www.middlecoin.com  (Read 829874 times)
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:14:30 AM

To answer some questions:

This is my fulltime job. I work way more than 40 hours a week. I also have two part time employees. It would be nice to hire more, but there are trust issues, so I only work with friends.

The address 1xowiTAdUeux71ExGmSW6qK5FPrGDa3Mp is a transaction "refund".

The US pool isn't any worse than it was before. It's just switching more, which is fine except for the disconnects it's causing.

I'm close to finishing the new tech that doesn't disconnect on coin switches, but it's losing 0.6% of hashrate due to a bug. It might be worth rolling out anyway, with this bug.

Thanks for the fix on the US server, runs great now.

Can you please elaborate on "refund" ? Seeing $80,000+ move to some unknown account from the pools wallet makes me (maybe others) feel like we are being taken advantage of. Specially with the low payouts recently. Please be transparent about the transactions taking place. Seems that middle coin is built on transparency with the nice full log of wallet addresses and payouts for each... lets keep with that trend Smiley

How much are you putting into this pool? Seriously, if people are gonna make the same crazy request, let's see some numbers. Are YOU losing a big chunk of payout? Are you claiming that for 3 days you got .004 instead of .006??

Calm your jimmies sweet cheeks. All i want is an explanation for that $80,000+ transfer. How can you simply look past it ? It came from the pool wallet.. it is potentially money you or I or anyone else could of made via the predetermined profit sharing stated on middlecoin.com website. So again.. how can you simple glaze over this fact that is came from the pool wallet.. and is 100% unexplained. "Refund" isnt an explanation.

I'm wondering why people like you think that the backend movements of coins are your business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eroxors
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Think. Positive. Thoughts.

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 04:39:25 AM

The US server now has the new code, which doesn't disconnect on coin switches. It's bugged to have 1% extra rejects, which show up as "duplicate shares".

This is great news. Is the ETA until bug fix still Sunday?

I never heard back from you after I paid for a video card. Card never came. You didn't log back in or respond. I auctioned the debt to someone else on the Forums, you still owe them a half bitcoin. In my book, you're a scammer. Mods thought that your account was a shill account.

Please PM me if you are interested in resolving this issue, I can connect you with the owner of this debt.

Thanks.

locksmith9

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:47:16 AM

When you make a bitcoin transaction, there is always an extra bit leftover that goes back into your wallet. In this case, that extra bit happened to be large, due to the way the "coins" in the wallet were arranged.

If it wasn't evident, it might have been clearer to some if h2o had said that was a change address, not really a refund.
Shaban

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:56:47 AM

When you make a bitcoin transaction, there is always an extra bit leftover that goes back into your wallet. In this case, that extra bit happened to be large, due to the way the "coins" in the wallet were arranged.

So what will happen with these 90+ leftover BTC? They weren't added back into the pool balance
overseerio

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 05:04:57 AM

So what will happen with these 90+ leftover BTC? They weren't added back into the pool balance
h2o has been keeping his 3% cut in the same wallet since the beginning -- at this point that cut is around ~200 BTC, corresponding to the 5000+ BTC paid out. The 90 BTC belongs rightfully to him.

Antivanity

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:09:38 AM

To answer some questions:

This is my fulltime job. I work way more than 40 hours a week. I also have two part time employees. It would be nice to hire more, but there are trust issues, so I only work with friends.

The address 1xowiTAdUeux71ExGmSW6qK5FPrGDa3Mp is a transaction "refund".

The US pool isn't any worse than it was before. It's just switching more, which is fine except for the disconnects it's causing.

I'm close to finishing the new tech that doesn't disconnect on coin switches, but it's losing 0.6% of hashrate due to a bug. It might be worth rolling out anyway, with this bug.

Thanks for the fix on the US server, runs great now.

Can you please elaborate on "refund" ? Seeing $80,000+ move to some unknown account from the pools wallet makes me (maybe others) feel like we are being taken advantage of. Specially with the low payouts recently. Please be transparent about the transactions taking place. Seems that middle coin is built on transparency with the nice full log of wallet addresses and payouts for each... lets keep with that trend Smiley

How much are you putting into this pool? Seriously, if people are gonna make the same crazy request, let's see some numbers. Are YOU losing a big chunk of payout? Are you claiming that for 3 days you got .004 instead of .006??

Calm your jimmies sweet cheeks. All i want is an explanation for that $80,000+ transfer. How can you simply look past it ? It came from the pool wallet.. it is potentially money you or I or anyone else could of made via the predetermined profit sharing stated on middlecoin.com website. So again.. how can you simple glaze over this fact that is came from the pool wallet.. and is 100% unexplained. "Refund" isnt an explanation.

I'm wondering why people like you think that the backend movements of coins are your business.

Think for yourself, question authority.

I think that "back end movements" are my and everyone's business because of the natural transparency of BTC and the current transparency of middlecoin. This is a good thing and I am not sure why you feel so offended by my questions.

As H2o has answered this question, there is no need to feel butt hurt over my questioning of H2o.

BTW, Thanks for the great pool H2o. The latest fix on the US servers has me running without disconnects! Keep up the good work  Grin
sykal

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:11:00 AM

Most of us have spent good $ on these efforts. I would bet that almost everyone here are still not profitable.
I make daily profit from the US server every day i've mined here, so let me know what you bet.  

if you are losing money on 4% fees + 0.6% inefficiency, your margins are too slim to justify mining.  

Who said anything about losing money?

Not profitable does not equal losing $.

Many here have recently started, myself included. Weather you are running 100Mhash, or 1 MHash, it still is about 1-2 months before break even.
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:26:13 AM

Most of us have spent good $ on these efforts. I would bet that almost everyone here are still not profitable.
I make daily profit from the US server every day i've mined here, so let me know what you bet.  

if you are losing money on 4% fees + 0.6% inefficiency, your margins are too slim to justify mining.  

Many here have recently started, myself included. Weather you are running 100Mhash, or 1 MHash, it still is about 1-2 months before break even.
ok i understand better now, but you originally were negotiating for a cut-rate pool fee % becuase of the 0.6% discrepancy.  If you're talking about break-even, you're not suggesting middlecoin should subsidize your investment, are you?  

the reason i pay the pool fee is becuase i don't want to deal with exchanges, and i let the farm do its thing.  the reason i stay is becuase middlecoin somehow outperforms.  even when the US server was having issues, i was still making more here than on my litecoin farm, and my multipool farm.   middlecoin also hasn't suffered the recent DDOSes that hashcows went through, either, meaning the uptime is another big seller.  there are lower percentage pools you can join if you feel the 3-4% pool fee is too onerous for you.  

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
sykal

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:49:15 AM

ok i understand better now, but you originally were negotiating for a cut-rate pool fee % becuase of the 0.6% discrepancy.  If you're talking about break-even, you're not suggesting middlecoin should subsidize your investment, are you?  

the reason i pay the pool fee is becuase i don't want to deal with exchanges, and i let the farm do its thing.  the reason i stay is becuase middlecoin somehow outperforms.  even when the US server was having issues, i was still making more here than on my litecoin farm, and my multipool farm.   middlecoin also hasn't suffered the recent DDOSes that hashcows went through, either, meaning the uptime is another big seller.  there are lower percentage pools you can join if you feel the 3-4% pool fee is too onerous for you.  

Please see where my comment came from.

I said my post due to the comment on the individual being happy that we get money for "nothing".
We are certainly not doing "nothing" for $. We have all invested in this project, and we are all in it for money.
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:54:37 AM

I said my post due to the comment on the individual being happy that we get money for "nothing".
We are certainly not doing "nothing" for $. We have all invested in this project, and we are all in it for money.
I see where your comment came from.  it was in response as follows:

For those of you who do "nothing", well, speak for yourselves only.

Agreed, my hashrate has been hosed down ~5% since these issues began. 0.6% would be a great improvement until the bug can be fixed.

Also, a break on fees would indeed be a nice gesture due to the above.
Agreed.

hence my understanding you were originally agreeing with a reduction in pool fee.  that's where my comments were addressing.  

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
michwill

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 06:29:58 AM

I see where your comment came from.  it was in response as follows:

For those of you who do "nothing", well, speak for yourselves only.

Agreed, my hashrate has been hosed down ~5% since these issues began. 0.6% would be a great improvement until the bug can be fixed.

Also, a break on fees would indeed be a nice gesture due to the above.
Agreed.

hence my understanding you were originally agreeing with a reduction in pool fee.  that's where my comments were addressing.  

You can create your own multicoin pool. Say, tompool.org provides an opportunity to do it easier. Check how exchanging works yourself. Chances are you go back to middlecoin :-)

Also, coinwarz launches its own pool for 10 real bucks per month. There is a choice out there, try it instead of crying!
Shaban

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:06:23 AM

h2o has been keeping his 3% cut in the same wallet since the beginning -- at this point that cut is around ~200 BTC, corresponding to the 5000+ BTC paid out. The 90 BTC belongs rightfully to him.

Not to be a pain, but can you provide this wallets address? I'm sure everyone would like to see what you're claiming
neofatalist

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:12:41 AM

Not to be a pain, but can you provide this wallets address? I'm sure everyone would like to see what you're claiming

How about no. This is a private pool, he can do whatever he wants. If its not worthwhile I will leave, but for now its been a great ride. Apparently its a shitty ride for others, so maybe those others should leave. H2O is providing an amazing service and I'm glad he is working on the pool and ignoring the ungrateful. I have several machines on this server on different settings and I have to say that if it were not for middlecoin and serviecs like middlecoin, my machines would be making little in terms of mining.
overseerio

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 07:32:18 AM

https://blockchain.info/address/1278USLSVEgbm9NKjjD3ukt9him5pjnbHi

Note that it also contains already-exchanged coins for the current day.

aint_no_enthusiast

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:33:08 AM

Awesome performance on the US server, everything back to normal. Thanks @ h2o for your work!
Shaban

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:35:26 AM

How about no. This is a private pool, he can do whatever he wants. If its not worthwhile I will leave, but for now its been a great ride. Apparently its a shitty ride for others, so maybe those others should leave. H2O is providing an amazing service and I'm glad he is working on the pool and ignoring the ungrateful. I have several machines on this server on different settings and I have to say that if it were not for middlecoin and serviecs like middlecoin, my machines would be making little in terms of mining.

Calm down kid, no one said anything about being ungrateful. I have all my rigs pointed at this pool, but any smart investor would want to know what is happening behind the scenes. Any smart investor would want to know what's happening with their potential earnings. Of course we are all doing better than mining LTC straight, but I would want to see if the correct fees are being taken out. If more is being taken out then there is obviously a problem. Do you give your money to a stock broker and not ask to see where your funds are going and what fees are being taken out? And no, it isn't a private pool... it's a public pool, that's why there is no registration required and ANYONE can join.
Shaban

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:44:43 AM

https://blockchain.info/address/1278USLSVEgbm9NKjjD3ukt9him5pjnbHi

Note that it also contains already-exchanged coins for the current day.

Thank you for the link, but a couple things:
1) this is a pool wallet, not h2o's wallet, so it's not possible to tell from this.
2) If you're referring to the 149BTC remaining in the wallet as h2o's balance, then he shorted himself by 6BTC. This does not explain the 90+ BTC that were transferred today

Thanks
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:04:48 AM

So my 7 Mhash on the EU server paid me 0.027 yesterday. WTF...

Normal was around 0.08 to 0.1. Mining straight litecoin should be more profitable than this. What's going on?

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
dablanket

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:09:59 AM

Precompiled patched versions of the most popular versions of cgminer for LINUX.

Tested under BAMT and also vanilla ubuntu.

3.1.1   http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/41020470/file.html
3.3.1   http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/61573146/file.html
3.5.0   http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/99102641/file.html
3.7.2   http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/59760161/file.html

Hope this helps some of you. Enjoy.

Thanks. Does anyone have them for Windows?
http://bal3wolf.centelia.net/MINING/
a few differt versions for me i like 3.1.1 seems to work best for me with the pool.

Heya guys, new to this middlecoin pool

Wandering if the modded cgminer still required for best performance after the US server fix (eventually applied to EU server)?

Using SMOS-Linux (modded BAMT) atm, is it possible to overwrite the cgminer files with the posted precompiled cgminer for middlecoin?
Or recompile still required

Thanks in advanced
Vasilis

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:36:39 AM

why me don't pay
http://middlecoin2.s3-website-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/reports/1H3x2KT6K5cp1gDFSo5vQcezkXPjqZSxmM.html
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 538 »
  Print  

Jump to: