Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:24:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 538 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] profit switching auto-exchanging pool - www.middlecoin.com  (Read 829874 times)
neofatalist

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:26:41 PM

Must be a botnet...

Or someone testing scrypt asic miners
Bolk

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:29:00 PM

That ignore button works pretty good Roll Eyes
sfire

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:32:42 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2014, 07:49:33 PM by sfire

http://middlecoin2.s3-website-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/reports/1M3jtksp1upR33SX1VzeCfH5x9fc6zKykR.html

How are people hashing that much? Are these generally companies? I can't even imagine an individual with 500+ GPUs

This address is a bit suspect for me, each time visit middlecoins www he have more Mh Smiley

I think that only using at least 400-450 units of HD 7990 you can reach that hashing power.

He is for sure working in the factory and each day after work he takes one with him through the backdoor  Tongue

500 MH/s is equal to 660 R9 280x's at 750k each.

I wonder what the most amount of hashrate ever achieved with a mining Trojan is so far...

500 MH/s is about 8,300 quad-core i7's if you are assuming a CPUminer botnet. For a random distribution of CPUs you would probably need 20,000 of more to hash that fast...

really strange graphic..  hashing power increases constantly

=================================================================

It's our mining factory, in China, we have about 2000m/s, and another 2000m/s is being set up.

Today in middlecoin, It's lower profit then mining LTC.
From 2012-01-06 2:30am to 18:30pm, my address add 2.6312 BTC(Immature+Unexchanged+Balance)= 85.4286 LTC (@ 0.03078 LTC/BTC)
If we mining LTC, It will get 89.5052 LTC (we count each shares, and calc to LTC, so it's exact)
about 4.5% lower then mining LTC.  -_-b

But today is special,
1、BTC price rise, yesterday middlecoin has about 50 BTC Immature+Unexchanged altcoin, If it change today, we get less BTC.
2、LTC price rise about 20%, and many altcoins price no move or even down.
and middlecoin is so big that can't all mining in one altcoin, so a part of middlecoin mining LTC, and It reduce profit. (Remember 3% fee)

middlecoin is hight profit in the last month (thanks h20, your are the best),
but h20 can't control the price of BTC LTC and altcoin.
So please stop attacks h20.
If you do not like middlecoin, please leave, then smaller middlecoin will have better profit.

Can I make a suggestion for h20?
If the pool day profit is lower then mining LTC, reduce 3% fee may be better,
Put the bad day's fee back if some day profit is more then 3%.

My partner does not agree with me to continue mining in middlecoin. But I think middlecoin profit will get better.
So this address will keep at about 500m/s. Maybe stop if profit still lower then LTC.
Good Luck to h20 and everyone.
Xamda

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:40:30 PM

Middlecoin.com vs Multipool.us

I did a split test over 1 week to find out which was the most profitable pool. I pointed 1.800 Khash on each pool (100% identical hardware) and started them at the same time.
(a test should be done over a few months, but I wanted max profit now, so I only did 1 week)

On middlecoin.com it's very easy and simple, and no setup is required at all. However there is less control and much less information available.

On multipool.us I set up an account on Cryptsy and set every alt coin to auto payout to cryptsy. Then I set cryptsy to auto exchange every alt coin to bitcoin as soon as they came in, so this should give more

Middlecoin.com

7 days of mining with 1800 Khash

Paid out: 0.11560480
Remaining balance: 0.00032817
Unexchanged: 0.0096669
Immature: 0.00451747
Total: 0.13011944 (of which 0.01451465 have not yet been paid when I made this post, and also it may not all be paid depending on immature/unexchanged behavior)

Link 1: http://middlecoin2.s3-website-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/reports/134DF3buwjU9LJLaucYBN1XbDwTDHdESAJ.html
Link 2: http://blockchain.info/address/134DF3buwjU9LJLaucYBN1XbDwTDHdESAJ

Multipool.us

7 days of mining with 1800 Khash

Paid out: 0.09583497
Remaining balance: 0
Unexchanged: 0,0010403
Immature: 0
Total: 0.09687517 (of which 0.0096669 is stuck in minor bit's of alt coin that cryptsy won't exchange before there is 1.0 of that alt coin)

Note: Keep in mind that cryptsy have a 0.00050000 BTC fee for bitcoin withdrawl, regardless of how little/much you take it. So if you wan't to take out BTC to your wallet every day, this would come to allot. If you feel safe holding lots of bitcoins in an altcoin exchange, that's less of an issue. (I personally don't like holding bitcoins in altcoin exchanges as they are highly vulnerable to 51% alt coin attacks as far as I understand it)

Link: I have no link for this, since money held in an exchange, does not have a public address. (or any unique address at all)

In conclusion, I pointed all my miners on middlecoin.com after this test.

Thanks for sharing your hard work. Now if I hear one more time that H2O integrity in question, I will lose it Shocked He is making profit because he work his tail off when other pools are either down,hacked or otherwise plane unprofitable in comparison. So nock it off people.

His entire testing is useless and flawed. You have to put the SAME HASH RATE on both servers at the SAME TIME. Otherwise results can vary greatly.

I've gotten 7 people PMing me so far that agree with me that H2O is stealing coins.

By you guys not questioning him and agreeing with him, you're just proving to him that its OK to steal and get away with it.

Would you just SHUT UP and read for once, and TRY (I know it won't be easy) to understand what other people actually try to tell you?

Or, please, do what you said yesterday and GET OUT OF HERE.

You do not have to use Middlecoin and if you do not trust H20, let us who do keep mining in peace...

Thank you VERY much.
envy2010

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:53:59 PM

H2O claims this pool is his full time job + 2 employees he has...but he rarely ever posts.

Now this guy with 500 MHash is leaving the pool because it is making less than straight mining Litecoin. He knows whats up!

Anyone with 500 MH/s (or 4000 MH/s, which is what he actually said) has enough volume to figure profitability on their own and manually exchange the coins. No reason to put that kind of hash in a pool, since its bigger than most pools anyway.
sfire

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:01:40 PM

H2O claims this pool is his full time job + 2 employees he has...but he rarely ever posts.

Now this guy with 500 MHash is leaving the pool because it is making less than straight mining Litecoin. He knows whats up!

I trust h2o, today is special,
Hight profit of hight risks.
h20 can't control the price of BTC LTC and altcoin.
tealover

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:07:41 PM

I agree with you. But the pool is mining Litecoin and still making less than if you guys mined Litecoin yourself or in a different pool.
2RoyalSox

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:07:52 PM

It does seem possible...any relatively easy for him to get away with. Still I'll have to test it for myself...
sfire

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:21:34 PM

I agree with you. But the pool is mining Litecoin and still making less than if you guys mined Litecoin yourself or in a different pool.

Yes, it is a little less then 0.2988 LTC/day.
but do not forget 3% fee and 0.4% exchange fee.
If mining other altcoin, It probably even less than LTC(0.2988 LTC/day) when LTC price quick rising.
Mining and exchange need time.
Gamer67

Activity: 294

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:22:42 PM

You people still feeding the troll I see.

Sad

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
ButterBread

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:25:41 PM

You know what's even more irritating than tealover's unrelenting wild accusations?

The truckload of people who cannot resist the urge to tell him to go away or rehash the story of his low trust score.

STOP IT!!

If I don't like tealover's posts, I can easily ignore them with a single button click.. But your constant responses (that contain no new information or insights whatsoever) are distracting and not as easily ignored. Unless I start to ignore you too, but then I might miss something interesting you post later on.

Few people care about tealover's accusations or his trust rating, we are here to discuss middlepool and stay up to date on the pool status - information that should be present on the pool's website, not hidden in this 230+ page announcement thread.

Moreover : at least tealover brings something fresh to the table (ad nauseum) : a disparant voice. A nice counterweight to the fanboyism I've been witnessing the last 100+ pages.

Of course the operator could be taking more than 3%. If he's representative of the general population, chances are, he is. The thing is, right now there's no way to know either way so we can only weigh our payout against other pools.

Once a similar pool comes along that is more open about what is happening I think a lot of people will seriously consider it. The lack (or plain absence) of information is the only thing I don't like about middlecoin, but it's a big thing for me.

I like a bit of critical thinking about what is happening to our hashpower and I do think the pool operator should be *a lot* more forthcoming with information about the status of the pool.

I've invested a lot of money into my hashpower, mostly based on middlecoin's operation so I get nervous when anything out of the ordinary happens that affects payouts.

For example I've yet to read *any* kind of response to the really low payout last Saturday night that has affected some miners, but not all. Why not all? I can live with the occasional low payout, but when I see that miners with a similar hashrate and uptime as myself received a more or less regular payout and I'm only getting 50%-ish and even less than straight LTC mining, I want to know what's up. Or down Smiley

I couldn't care less about the super-duper-secret sauce the operator is using to generate our BTC. I suspect the main reason for all the secrecy is to avoid any kind of accountability, the constant second guessing by the miners and the endless support questions the information would cause.

However, I do want to be informed about anything out of the ordinary going on with the pool.

I'm paying 3% for the ease-of-mind and not having to bother following up my mining choices myself.

But when I have to start taking screenshots of coingeek's graphs and measuring pixels (to try to decipher what's so different from other people's graphs), or keep following this thread to make sure I'm not missing anything important (just to find out that I have to choose between a server with frequent disconnects or one that mines straight LTC without the necessary information to make an informed decision), well, then I get peeved.

Hmm.. Now I feel so much better Smiley
MiMiMiner

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:27:55 PM

If mining alt is difficult because of trading. Why not mine xx% on coin x, xx% on ltc etc etc.....
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:40:12 PM

If mining alt is difficult because of trading. Why not mine xx% on coin x, xx% on ltc etc etc.....
Because you still have to trade them for BTC??
MiMiMiner

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:42:25 PM

Yes, but you will never crash the market of a single coin, right?
Zombie123
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:44:35 PM

I don't understand the issue here. If you dont like H2o policies move somewhere else.. I was not happy with payout and I moved.. I have 2.3MH/ got an .15 here in a week Did in on my own.. mined Cat sold it immi mined RPC sold it immmi.. mined Moon sold it immi I did get almost double the profit.. But was my mind at peace NO.. Did I spent too much time YES .. was it worth it.. YES to me it was as i learned a bit.. Will I come back here YES I might if I want someone else to do it for me for less profit and I dont have to spend time on it.. So guys deal with it and move on
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:45:37 PM

Well, you might. Cheesy
neofatalist

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:46:30 PM

I keep on seeing posts because people keep quoting! Damn!

He obviously has an agenda if he keeps posting over and over on a pool he supposedly left. Lets not help his agenda people. IGNORE BUTTON IS UNDER HIS NAME!

That ignore button works pretty good Roll Eyes
If only more people accepted the solution Tongue
MiMiMiner

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:50:14 PM

Well, you might. Cheesy

Why? When you are spreading the hash rate over the top ten coins.... Right?
neofatalist

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:52:44 PM

You know what's even more irritating than tealover's unrelenting wild accusations?

The truckload of people who cannot resist the urge to tell him to go away or rehash the story of his low trust score.

STOP IT!!

If I don't like tealover's posts, I can easily ignore them with a single button click.. But your constant responses (that contain no new information or insights whatsoever) are distracting and not as easily ignored. Unless I start to ignore you too, but then I might miss something interesting you post later on.

Few people care about tealover's accusations or his trust rating, we are here to discuss middlepool and stay up to date on the pool status - information that should be present on the pool's website, not hidden in this 230+ page announcement thread.

Moreover : at least tealover brings something fresh to the table (ad nauseum) : a disparant voice. A nice counterweight to the fanboyism I've been witnessing the last 100+ pages.

Of course the operator could be taking more than 3%. If he's representative of the general population, chances are, he is. The thing is, right now there's no way to know either way so we can only weigh our payout against other pools.

Once a similar pool comes along that is more open about what is happening I think a lot of people will seriously consider it. The lack (or plain absence) of information is the only thing I don't like about middlecoin, but it's a big thing for me.

I like a bit of critical thinking about what is happening to our hashpower and I do think the pool operator should be *a lot* more forthcoming with information about the status of the pool.

I've invested a lot of money into my hashpower, mostly based on middlecoin's operation so I get nervous when anything out of the ordinary happens that affects payouts.

For example I've yet to read *any* kind of response to the really low payout last Saturday night that has affected some miners, but not all. Why not all? I can live with the occasional low payout, but when I see that miners with a similar hashrate and uptime as myself received a more or less regular payout and I'm only getting 50%-ish and even less than straight LTC mining, I want to know what's up. Or down Smiley

I couldn't care less about the super-duper-secret sauce the operator is using to generate our BTC. I suspect the main reason for all the secrecy is to avoid any kind of accountability, the constant second guessing by the miners and the endless support questions the information would cause.

However, I do want to be informed about anything out of the ordinary going on with the pool.

I'm paying 3% for the ease-of-mind and not having to bother following up my mining choices myself.

But when I have to start taking screenshots of coingeek's graphs and measuring pixels (to try to decipher what's so different from other people's graphs), or keep following this thread to make sure I'm not missing anything important (just to find out that I have to choose between a server with frequent disconnects or one that mines straight LTC without the necessary information to make an informed decision), well, then I get peeved.

Hmm.. Now I feel so much better Smiley

Date Registered January 5. Activity 1. Right.
Xamda

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:53:20 PM

it's simple

if you believe you'll get better results with some other mining scheme, use it
if you find the performance acceptable, point hashes at middlecoin and mine away

bickering on a forum about shit that cannot be proven--and has zero influence on results--is useless noise

if h2o's motivation to work on the pool hasn't been eaten away by you fucking retards, it surely will be

Well, that is hardly likely Cheesy He DOES earn more than most people on this pool so a little criticism he will surely be able to take and live with...

However, people like Tealover does try to harm H20 and without the slightest trace of proof it is, in my opinion, a crime - slander.

Tealover is now IGNORED (thanks for pointing out the option, it will make me feel so much better).
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 538 »
  Print  

Jump to: