Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:59:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New alt coin says it can beat Bitcoin.  (Read 9880 times)
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:29:22 PM

It seems all the altcoins are going to the moon recently, I am not a old guys that have an experience of 2013 when the bitcoin dropped heavily. So I want to know what will the next situation?
If we see the rising price of bitcoin which reached almost 20,000 dollars then it is difficult to say that not only altcoin but any other currency cannot beat bitcoin. The most important thing is the trust and profit and people all over the world trust bitcoin the most. That’s why it is going high and high.

Probably in the future people take keen interest in altcoin because the price of bitcoin is so high that many people are unable to invest in it.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:31:18 PM

Haha no chance! Bitcoin is so fundamental and household name now, you aint toppling that with your new altcoin
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 01:35:00 PM

Fluidledger will set its price per coin at the same price as Bitcoin. Fluidledger has IP (intellectual property) that is going to change the crypto landscape. The IP is original and is in addition to intentions stated on its website. I have been told you need to watch these guys. They are playing for keeps.

You "Have been told you need to watch these guys" ?  What, buy the scam project fluidledger that is paying you to make these posts?
Or perhaps they are not paying you and you are part of the shady "development" team.

When posts like this pop up, it is important for people to call it out for what it is.
There is so much new money coming into crypto that there are a lot of noobs who will easily fall for stuff like this.
That is bad for the entire health of the crypto economy and affects all of us.

When someone comes on bitcointalk with a newbie account with very little posts, take their advice with a grain of salt.
If someone with a newbie account and very little posts come on bitcointalk and shills or promotes a coin, don't trust them at all.
In fact, if anyone is promoting or advertising any coin at all, be very skeptical.
In real life, there is no way you would trust a person who you don't know and have never met come up to you and say, "Hey! Spend a thousand dollars to buy this thing.  It's awesome! Trust me!"

bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:35:57 PM

Indeed every coin can claim they can beat bitcoin , it's their own free will to say that. The problem now is if you believed they could deliver with such high expectations and promises. I can't see anything wrong with that it's their perception. But if they failed you , well now that's your problem, firstly; for believing and failing to get the desired results.  Every investment has it's own risk.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:37:55 PM

If you look at the big picture Bitcoin does not have mass appeal. The mums and dads are scared because of all of the horror stories about exchanges been hacked, etc. There are not many holders of Bitcoin... Research it! You have the whales and South Korea dictating the tune! There is also the Eco- friendly issue which does not help its cause. These are early days and never forget that. Fluidledger wants the mums and dads of this world to be able to sleep at nights not having to worry if there crypto has been stolen by some hackers. That is why when Fluidleder makes its debut it will be insured against cyber theft and will then migrate to a quantum proof blockchain. Fluidledger will also have an ecosystem pertaining to the white paper. There is someone stating on this thread that Fluidledger does not have a white paper. Go to the website there has always been one. Fluidledger is a shining star in a world of uncertainty!
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:44:55 PM

This isn't something new there were many coins even in past which had made such claims and the result was it barely crossed $10 also and quickly got dumped after investors realised it wasn't possible.

For this one i haven't even heard about it before nor it is listed on any major exchanges till now it's better to stay away as price depends on demand if there is no demand there is no way it's price will increase.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:59:56 PM

In regards to the last post, the coin is free!
Kakkles

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:05:48 PM

Doesn't really make  sense for them to start at the same price as bitcoin, probably a scam lol
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:15:11 PM

Fluidledger will set its price per coin at the same price as Bitcoin.
So who will buy Fluidledger? i could answer: Nobody. Why i have to invest in a coin that is a new coin and the its price is the same price as bitcoin while bitcoin is a great choice and safer.
"Fluidledger can beat Bitcoin" . Any coins which signify this i'm sure it's scam coin, a scam project. it can not beat Bitcoin but it will beat investor's bitcoin, stolen bitcoin of investors.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:23:17 PM

Fluidledger will set its price per coin at the same price as Bitcoin. Fluidledger has IP (intellectual property) that is going to change the crypto landscape. The IP is original and is in addition to intentions stated on its website. I have been told you need to watch these guys. They are playing for keeps.

What kind of idiot that will launch a coin similar to the price of Bitcoin, I have never heard of that Fluidledger and who are the team behind this maybe out of his mind or forgot to take a medicine so he can calm himself whoever told you that is, even more, idiot like you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:27:45 PM

it seems interesting but is it true altcoin can beat the bitcoin is rising steadily every month and whether your guarantee if it is true or can not be wrong and everyone would need proof instead of talk
IPCHAINDATABASE

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:29:52 PM

Be wary about such bold claims.
AlObado@gmail.com

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:31:39 PM

all can be said that that token can change the number one token in case it is not sure or valid and it is very impossible to get Bitcoin replaced because it is almost every day you can see and call what I do now like a trademark no can be changed or reproduced by anyone
Ru1016

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:32:26 PM

"i also have some swamp land in florida you might be interested in"
jamesashmore1964

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:57:03 AM

Someone said, "it seems interesting but is it true altcoin can beat the bitcoin is rising steadily every month and whether your guarantee if it is true or can not be wrong and everyone would need proof instead of talk" Fluidledger replies, " The wheels are in motion" Do not underestimate the capabilities of www.fluidledger.com
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:44:08 AM

In my humble opinion, every new coin has it assets specially knowing what is bitcoin encounters today. Since bitcoin is the pioneer of the most successful cryptocurrency, many altcoins are being develop base on bitcoin platform. Developers are really eager to replace bitcoin.

Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:16:55 AM

I think no one could predict or assume that an ICO or an Altcoin can beat Bitcoin in terms of value and coin Price but in terms of speed then that's the time Bitcoin cannot beat Ethereum and other Blockchain platforms.

Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:19:19 AM

Indeed every coin can claim they can beat bitcoin , it's their own free will to say that. The problem now is if you believed they could deliver with such high expectations and promises. I can't see anything wrong with that it's their perception. But if they failed you , well now that's your problem, firstly; for believing and failing to get the desired results.  Every investment has it's own risk.

Beating Bitcoin is impossible because when Bitcoin is dumped Altcoins are being dumped too. It's not yet the right time that anyone could predict any Altcoin can beat Bitcoin in terms of coin price and value and even Ethereum and Bitcoin couldn't rival Bitcoin's dominance this generation.

kqyyzmlc

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:22:25 AM

A lot of altcoin want to eventually replace the status of btc, to win the respect of all the people in the world. But for now, more than 90% of altcoin is not as powerful as BTC.
sabina2011

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:24:41 AM

Every alt coin are created with a purpose of course, every coin is competing in the market, so maybe there is a possibility that in the future it can beat Bitcoin. However, it may take years to happen just like other coins in the market. As they say, this market is volatile, so we can never tell what will happen.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: